Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-22, 11:10
Points: 1,342, Level: 14 Points: 1,342, Level: 14 Points: 1,342, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are all the Girls in my Neighborhood Stronger than Me?

A stimulating story. But it was missing the ages of Ryan and the girls.
It would be interesting if other, even younger girls would now dare to fight with Ryan; or to wrestle with the arm.
It would be embarrassing for Ryan to lose to even younger girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sperber13 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-22, 10:51
Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperber13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A stimulating story. But it was missing the ages of Ryan and the girls.
It would be interesting if other, even younger girls would now dare to fight with Ryan; or to wrestle with the arm.
It would be embarrassing for Ryan to lose to even younger girls.
Yes yes hope he will be beatten by every girl including girls 5-7 years his younger
Old 27-Sep-22, 14:30
Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Show a pic of the males too in these stories please
Old 24-Nov-22, 00:39
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I’m on the ground again. I can’t remember how I got here. I’m not even sure where here is. But the feeling of the cold hard ground back is familiar. As I come to, I notice something else familiar, Sara. She’s on top of me. I try to stand up, but can’t find the strength. She looks down at me, smiling that smile I’ve learned to hate. It all started here, the moment she realized she could control me. She leans down and takes my face in her hand. I can feel her warmth, how soft her hand is, how strong her grasp is. We’re face to face for what feels like hours, finally she closes her eyes, as I open mine.

What a horrible dream! It’s bad enough that I had to live through that once, why am I reliving it in my dreams? I’ve gotten nothing done since yesterday. The Mendoza sisters had left me a mess and it’s taken 12 hours for me to put myself back together. Just as I was starting to trick myself into feeling normal I got a text. A terrible text, the worst text I had ever got in my life.

“Wanna hang out tomorrow?” It read, dooming me. It was from Sara.

What was I going to do? I needed to put a stop to whatever’s going on with me and the girls in the neighborhood, and I needed to do it fast! But how? I can never think of answers like this. I do what I always do when I’m stumped, I call Taylor.

Taylor and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. She’s Sara’s cousin and she’s the reason I know Sara and the Mendozas and so maybe she’d have an answer. Taylor’s awesome, whenever I asked her to hang out she was always there. I gave her a call after breakfast and within twenty minutes she was at the door. Despite being a couple years older than Sara she was shorter than her, she was shorter than most people I knew. I was always teasing her about that, among other things.

“Do you wear anything other than pink?” I asked as she arrived. She gave me a look like I’d asked the stupidest question in the world.

“I look good in pink! And it matches my hair. Do you wear anything that isn’t stupid?” She responded by making a face at me. She’d dyed her hair pink years ago, mostly because she knew her mom hated it.

“Nope, I have a stupid life, so I wear stupid clothes.” I said a little too self-deprecating perhaps, but I was feeling bad and was fishing for reassurance.

“Oh come on, now I feel bad. Your life isn’t stupid” Taylor comforted me, she was too easy.

“You wouldn’t say that if you knew what’s been happening. Seriously, you won’t believe what Sara did.” I proclaimed as I took a seat on the couch. I thought she’d be interested in what was going on. She just looked nervous, like she was afraid to make eye contact with me. “Oh my god, you know.” I realized to my horror.

“Yea sorry, I saw her last night.”

“But you don’t know about…”

“Your double date with the twins? Unfortunately I heard about that too.” Oh my god, who else could they have told about this? My life is over!

“Okay, well do you have any advice? How can I get them to leave me alone?” I was desperate, I needed Taylor to have an answer because I had nothing.

“Well…I’m not sure, but maybe if you had a girlfriend…then they would leave you alone?” I could tell Taylor was nervous as she was pitching this plan to me, I assume because she knew it sucked.

“No way the last thing I need in my life is another girl.” I said, still disappointed with her suggestion. She seemed hurt by this, but I had bigger things to worry about, like my impending doom! “C’mon Taylor, I really need your help with this, I’ll do anything you say.” This seemed to cheer her up.

“You better do whatever I say, now that we know I’m stronger than you, you better stay on my good side.” Taylor teased. This distressed me, I didn’t want Taylor thinking she was stronger than me, that’d ruin our friendship.

“Oh please Taylor, how can you be stronger than me? You’re not even five-feet tall.” I dismissed her ridiculous statement.

“You’re taller than Sarah, and April & Maria. That didn’t help you much against them.” Taylor shot back, I think i’d actually pissed her off with the height thing, but still I wasn’t gonna concede this.

“Oh come on that’s different, there’s no way I’m weaker than you Taylor.” I was done discussing it.

“Prove it, if you’re so strong, show me what you showed Sara & the twins.” Taylor demanded. I was actually getting angry at this idea, what was she thinking bringing them up over & over again. I stood up and walked over to her, and instantly she gave me a shove. I didn’t fall over, but I was slightly concerned with how off balance I was after such a small action from her. Her eyes lit up at my reaction, immediately the next 20 years of my life flashed by, Taylor laughing at the time she proved how strong she was with one shove. I was pissed. I reached out and grabbed her shoulder and she grunted as we started jostling. Neither one of us had any kind of technique, but I was taller and weighed more so I figured she’d eventually get tired. But as we kept fighting for control I found myself weakening first. She was so fast and slippery, whenever I had a good grip on her she was gone and then suddenly she tackled me and we both fell.

I could see the look in her eye, like she’d just aced a math quiz, and before she could capitalize I sprung back up to my feet. I stepped forward to grab a hold of her, but she sidestepped me and stuck out her left leg, effectively tripping me. This time she made no move to follow me to the ground. Instead giggling as I picked myself up off the floor. “If you want to quit now I won’t tell anyone. You just have to say you are weaker than me.”

“Hell no, I’m not saying anything because it isn’t true.” I tried to copy her tackle from earlier but she spun with me and landed up on top. Once again I was on the floor, another girl sat astride me, looking down at me like I was nothing. If I was pissed before I was furious now. She was sitting on my stomach, hands folded looking down at me, and so from underneath I shoved her roughly. She fell off and bumped into a table, as I got back to my feet.

“Hey what’s with that, we’re not fighting to the death asshole.” Taylor got back to her feet, obviously pissed, probably because she thought she won.

“I’m not saying shit, I’m not losing again.” I responded angrily.

“Okay I get that you are going through something, but you are being such a jerk right now I have to teach you a lesson.” She came at me verbally and her body followed. We struggled for control again, by now my arms were on fire, but I had to believe she was tiring too. I tried to pull her into the headlock that April had subjected me too, but she ducked my obvious attempt and caught me off balance. She put her legs behind mine and pushed forward, tripping me and landing on top of me. I had no chance to scramble up, she was on me immediately, pushing my arms over my head. To my abject horror, I felt the now all too familiar feeling of feminine thighs on either side of my chest, as I was once again a victim of a school girl pin. I bucked and stormed underneath her but she held me steady, looking determined to put me in my place. “Do you give?”

“Never!” I spat back.

“Say you give or I’ll hurt you Ryan.” She sounded serious. I didn’t care. I looked away from her. This was enough for her, she moved to my side whilst holding me down and captured my body with her legs. Then with power I never could have imagined her having she began to squeeze me. I felt like I was being cut in half. How could my friend who was always nervous and silly be ripping me apart with her legs. At once I was dreaming again, Sara was looking down at me, April and Maria were laughing at me. I thought with Taylor it’d be different, it had to be. But she showed me with her resolve, with her strength and with her scissors, that I was once again weaker.

“I give…I give…” I conceded, desperate to breathe again. At once Taylor stopped squeezing, for a few seconds showing concern, before a small hint of pride washed over her.

“Look I didn’t want to hurt you, but you need to learn not to disrespect me Ryan.” She instructed. I wanted to point out how much I hated when she talked like that, but I didn’t say anything. “Now I don’t want to punish you anymore, but I think I need you to show me your sorry.”

“I’m sorry.” I said like it was nothing, wait it was nothing, why should I be sorry?

“You don’t mean it, I know you don’t mean it.”

“Of course I don’t.”

“So what, you'll just do this again? Well that isn’t going to work for me. If you aren’t going to learn then I’ll punish you.” Taylor explained calmly. She slowly pulled off her sock. “Lick my foot.”

“What!?” I said in abject horror.

“You don’t respect me Ryan, you never have. You respect Sara, or fear her at least. So if all it takes is to humiliate you then I’ll do what she did to you.”

“She made me kiss her shoe, not lick her feet.”

“Well you should respect me more than her, we’ve been friends for years.”

“Exactly, we’re friends, don’t do this.”

“Lick my foot Ryan, or I’ll scissor you again, and then I’ll think of a worse punishment for you.” God I felt like a worm. I licked her bare foot while she sat on top of me, her smile beaming down on me. After she was finally satisfied with the job I did, she took off her other sock and made me lick the other foot as well. I was in hell as I tasted her salty toes. All the while she chatted with me telling me about her stupid day while I serviced her against my will.

Finally, she got off of me. I just laid there defeated again. She started to pack up her things and go, telling me it was great to see me and we had to do “this” again sometime which I was extremely unhappy to hear. Despite everything when she went to the door, I felt compelled. I called out. “Taylor, what do I do about Sara?”

She looked at me with a smile and said “Whatever she wants.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dfbb34d-92d5f572-dd47-445f-afe9-6fd9cf1eb581.jpg (118.3 KB, 42 views)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 14:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It is such a hard choice to decide if I like Sara or Taylor more. The Mendoza sisters were fun as well, and I really like that they introduced swimsuits and facesitting to the story, but Taylor has been friends with Ryan for so long, and Sara was the first girl in the neighbourhood to show her superiority to him. I tend to think that Sara is my favourite, because she triggered this whole dilemma for Ryan, and seems to have told the other girls that she has some kind of claim on him.

If we only have one more installment left, I hope that Sara returns to stake that claim even more definitively. Would Ryan fight her more fiercely in the hopes of proving he isn't the weakling they have all shown him to be, or would he finally submit and accept his place beneath the girl that started this ? Surely being owned by one girl would be less humiliating than being emasculated by all of the girls in the area.

Thank you so much for writing this for us, Onion Knight. It is a fantastic story, and I personally really like the fact that you have not given the ages of anyone involved. It's really frustrating when good stories get ruined with arguments about the legality and morality of actions of fictional characters.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 00:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My name is Ryan Mercer and I was having the worst week of my life. Sara had humiliated me, the Mendoza’s had devastated me, and then my last hope Taylor only made things worse. It occurred to me as I laid on the carpet where Taylor left me, the taste of her foot still on my tongue, that there was no way to erase what had happened. All I could do now was make sure that nothing like this ever happened again. With that in mind, I reached down and pulled out my phone, deleting the text Sara had sent me. I wasn’t going to see her ever again.

Days had passed and things had almost returned to normal. I was seeing my other friends, practicing my backspin, everything was normal. Almost. Sara wasn’t taking the hint, as I kept getting texts from her. Increasingly threatening texts. Until last night, I got a text that just said “3:00PM”. I wasn’t sure what she meant by that, but the time for responding to this crazy girl had long passed.

Another lazy Sunday was passing by, thankfully my parents were always gone on Sundays so I could spend the whole day on the couch. I was in the middle of a particularly mediocre television program when I heard a knock on the door. Wasn’t sure who that could be, but I started towards the door when it occurred to me. It was 3:00 PM. But still, it’s not like… I looked through the peephole and sure enough…I was living a nightmare. Sara stood there impatiently, arms crossed, tapping her foot. If that wasn’t bad enough she wasn’t alone, April & Maria Mendoza were there as was Sara’s cousin, my former best friend Taylor. My heart sank, this is what she meant by that last text. Instinctively I took a step back, as one would from any sort of situation this dangerous when I heard her speak up from outside.

“You better let us in Ryan, you’ve already made me mad by not responding to my texts.” Sara instructed, this was the Sara I was used to, the one was commanding and unpleasant to be around. I’d have no problem letting this Sara into my house, it was the other Sara, the one who smiled and joked around and beat me up, that I was trying to avoid. Unfortunately, I’d seen these were the same people and I didn’t want anything to do with that person, so I double bolted the door and ran to the backdoor to make sure it was locked as well. Once I could confirm that both doors were locked I went back to the front door to give her a piece of my mind.

“Do you think you can just come to my house and boss me around Sara? Well it’s not gonna work like that, so leave me alone!” I shouted through the door, feeling more confident than I had in weeks, knowing I was safe in my home.

“What do you think girls, should we leave him alone?” Sara asked her friends. I turned around in terror to see the four of them behind me.
“You forgot to close the glass door by the pool dummy.” Maria giggled at my incompetence.

“We won’t ever forget that day by the pool.” April added with a laugh and a wink.

“Why do you always have to be so difficult Ryan?” Taylor sighed. I couldn’t believe I’d been so dumb, but there was no time to feel bad about it now, I had to get out of there. I took off in a dead sprint and was able to make it to the glass door, only to see that they had barricaded it with the lawn chairs. The girls closed the distance and I quickly realized my only relative escape was to get to my bedroom and lock the door. I ran past April & Maria, who nearly caught me, and Taylor, who barely made an attempt, and with a final burst of speed I got up to my room and slammed the door. I turned the lock and felt for the first time in a while like a success,

“Very impressive Ryan, you’ve beaten us, how will we ever get you now?” Sara asked me. I didn’t want to turn around. Honestly I shouldn’t have turned around. When I did all I saw was Sara looking frustrated sitting on my bed. She’d been one step ahead of me. Just like always. She took a step towards me and I ran to the other side of the room. I watched in horror as she unlocked the door and let in the rest of the girls.

“Isn’t this embarrassing Ryan? You could’ve just taken my advice, but no you never listen to me.” Taylor was still scolding me.

“Oooh I like your room Ryan, very cute. Thanks for inviting us in.” April beamed as she investigated my bedroom.

“It is nice. I really like your big comfy bed.” Maria chimed in, taking a seat on my mattress. At this point, I’d had enough. I knew I was outnumbered and that each of these girls had overpowered me on their own, but there was something so infuriating about my bedroom, my final sanctuary being invaded that I just couldn’t take it anymore.

“Get out of my house! I don’t want any of you here! Why did you girls come here?” I shouted in anger. I was hoping for maybe some fear or at least a moment of thought from the girls, but all I got was giggles from the Mendozas and a look of contempt from Taylor.

“We came to kiss you.” Sara stated plainly. What? I couldn’t even start to comprehend that. I suppose my dumbfounded look gave away exactly what I was thinking as Sara continued to explain. “We all like you Ryan. You’re cute, stupid, but cute. But we are friends and didn’t want to let some boy get in the way. So we decided instead of fighting each other to be with you, we’d just fight you and share you.” Sara went over there plan like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“I’m sorry what…you want me to kiss you? You all treat me like dirt and now you think I’m going to kiss you?” I was incensed, who did these girls think they were?

“No, you still don’t understand Ryan. We’re going to kiss you, you don’t really have much say in the matter.” Sara once again plainly stated, finally smiling as she saw the look in my face as I realized that she was right. Sara had been the cause of all of this, ever since she pinned me down my life had been hell. While I was done with it. If I was going to go down I’d go down swinging. I took one step forward towards the cruel girl who was ruining my life and I threw a punch at her head. Of course by the time I had done that, she wasn’t there, she had ducked down and then tackled me. Before I knew what was happening I was once again pinned under her knees as she looked down at me, a beaming smile as she reduced me to nothing.

“I was the first one to beat you up, so we all agreed I got to be your first kiss. I know you aren’t happy about this, but the least you could do is try your best Ryan, it’s my first kiss too you know.” Sara giggled as she informed me of the insidious plan the girls had for me. She kissed me fully, her lips controlling mine just as firmly as she controlled every other part of me, body & mind. I was miserable, as she broke off her kiss briefly, her smile too wide to continue, before firmly kissing me once more. She held my face softly in her hands as she held my chest down with her knees, stroking my cheek as I bucked wildly underneath her. Finally she broke off her kiss, giving me one more smile, before beaming at the other girls in the room.

“How was it?” Maria asked as Sara remained on top of me.

“It was magic, just like we knew it would be.” Sara sang, I wanted to cry. Sara finally got off me to celebrate with her friends. As soon as she did I jumped up to my feet, but before I could get away I was grabbed from behind. I was helplessly hoisted off my feet and thrown onto the bed. When I finally turned over I saw April coming down onto me. She landed hard onto me and quickly wrapped me up in her strong arms.

“Why are you trying to run away little boy? Don’t you wanna cuddle?” I most certainly did not want to cuddle, but I was firmly in her grasp and she used her weight and leverage to keep me secured. She kissed me on the cheek, just as she’d done the other day, leaving a big kiss mark on my face. “I hope you didn’t forget how I marked you last time, well this time I’m going to paint my masterpiece with these pink lips.” April cooed as she began assaulting my face with her soft mouth. In no time at all she had covered me in kisses as I squirmed underneath her. “You better stop squirming or I'll stop being so sweet to you. You don’t want me to sit on you in front of all these pretty ladies, they might get some naughty ideas.” If there was anything I wanted less than to be kissing practice it was to be a chair, and my lessened resistance only encouraged April as she kissed me fully on the lips. “I could do this all day, but I think sis is getting jealous.

April let me go, but I was now fatigued from being pinned down so much so when Maria put her hand on my chest I barely fought back as she mounted me. Once again I could feel the heat from her almost immediately as she laid on top of me. She grabbed my face and brought me close. “Tell me I’m stronger.” Glumly I admitted she was stronger and she kissed me passionately. “Tell me I’m the best.” I could do little but accept that she was as she kissed me again. “Tell me I’m better and stronger than you are and ever will be” It killed me but I confessed the truth, she was all of those things. She only held me tighter and kissed me harder, reveling in her victory.

Once she got off of me and went to join her sister to dish about their first kisses I laid on the bed, at least happy my torture had come to an end. Or so I thought. Taylor laid beside me and gave me a look I’d never seen before. I tried to turn away but she held me down, made me keep looking at her. “It was supposed to be me, Ryan! I liked you first, I’ve liked you for years! But you never noticed me. Well if I don’t get to be your first kiss, I at least get to be the first girl you french!” Taylor spoke firmly, I was used to silly Taylor and furious Sara, but today I was getting the exact opposite. I did my best to keep my mouth closed as Taylor kissed me, but she quickly solved that problem by putting me back into her world ending body scissors. I had no choice but to open my mouth, which she explored with her soft tongue. Her tongue dominated mine as her legs dominated my body, I was quickly out of breath and submitted to whatever Taylor wanted from me. Once Taylor finally broke off her kiss she went back over to the other girls as they whispered about something, I couldn’t know what it was but I knew I wasn’t happy about it.

“Well you’ve all got your kiss, can you please leave me alone.” I begged, at this point openly begging was all I had. Maybe they’d be somewhat impressed by my contrition, I didn’t know I just knew I wanted it to stop, all of it had to stop. Sara laughed at my response.

“I said we all liked you Ryan, I didn’t mean just the four of us.” Sara teased as my heart sank. There was a knock at the door and I suddenly understood what she had meant. For the rest of the afternoon all the girls from the neighborhood came by to kiss me well I was helpless to defend myself. The worst part, if there could be a worse part to all of this, was the little moment of hesitation the girls would have as they came in and thought can I really do this, kiss a boy against his will? Before inevitably deciding yes, and then kissing me to their heart’s content. If I could find any solace in this it was that the worst day of my life was happening right then and there and there was no way for things to get worse.

*Four weeks later*

“C’mon Ryan…kiss my shoe.” Rosie laughed as she rubbed her shoe on my lips. I had learned my lesson by this point, what was the point in pretending I had a choice. I kissed her shoe as she cheered to herself. She gave a sly little wink as she got off me and ran to catch the bus. At least that’s all she wanted. It wasn’t a great start to the day, but I’d had worse. As I picked myself up off the ground I was disheartened to hear a call I’d grown to hate.

“Ooooooh Ryan.” I looked over to see Serenity, Carolyne & Meredith walking towards me. What could they want?

Oh that. Well I guess I was going to be late for class

Last edited by davosseaworth; 17-Dec-22 at 03:37.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 02:16
Points: 2,523, Level: 20 Points: 2,523, Level: 20 Points: 2,523, Level: 20
Last Achievements

That was a great story. Can you repost the picture though it's not showing up.
The Following User Says Thank You to brettney For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 03:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks Brettney, I've fixed the issue now

Last edited by davosseaworth; 17-Dec-22 at 03:38.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-22, 23:56
Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

great story/ Hpe th contiuantion is soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinned2013 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, foot worship, humiliation, kiss, kissing, pinning, smother, submission, teasing, teen girl, worship, wrestling