Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-15, 06:59
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Marriage Guidance

The flaw in your interpretation is that the section at the end is part of a separate thread associated with other stories. Jimmy becomes hard when Jayne beats him up and would have had sex with her if permitted. He becomes even more aroused when he learns that Suzanne is a powerful martial artist. Suzanne also becomes highly aroused when she easily defeats four strong and skilled men. The difference is that she has the power to have sex with any of the men she beat up. The wedding dress is symbolic of restarting their marriage.
Old 22-May-15, 08:29
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The flaw in your interpretation is that the section at the end is part of a separate thread associated with other stories.
That's nice. Too bad I dunno which or where they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He becomes even more aroused when he learns that Suzanne is a powerful martial artist. Suzanne also becomes highly aroused when she easily defeats four strong and skilled men.
Jim was aroused by Suzanne. But in the end, Suzanne was only aroused by Suzanne. Her husband's sweet love and adoration was nothing to her at this point. It didn't remotely inspire her or turn her on even in the slightest.

That's why she had such a sullen, angry expression on her face when she was commanded to have sex with her husband, muttering something along the lines of, "yeah, well, this shit better be worth my time because I sure as hell don't want to get it on with this pathetic wimp."

How could this possibly not be an expression of hatred and betrayal against her husband?

Quote:
The wedding dress is symbolic of restarting their marriage.
Yeah, restarting it under far more abusive terms, all entirely in her favor. She even began the new marriage by accusing Jim for some moral offense that he wasn't even guilty of. They both agreed not to get a dress and now she's blaming him several years later for not getting a dress as if he had screwed her out of the dress, wtf?!

Oh, but Jim's getting a boner. His wife no longer loves or respects him. His wife now cruelly abuses and disrespects him at a level far beyond his level of comfort simply for not being able to fight even though she knows perfectly well he's never been trained. His wife is ready to cheat on him to his face for his lack of a fighting ability that she never before expressed she wished he possessed up until now (like a bolt of lightening coming out of the clear blue sky). And she has to be forcefully COMMANDED to have sex with her husband to keep from cheating.

Ohhhh, but Jim's getting a boner, he's getting so turned on and is even getting some sexy time, so this can only mean everything is alright. Yeah, his cupcake must be madly and passionately in love with him, she wouldn't possibly sell him out now, would she?

Oh, that's right, silly me. She did.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 22-May-15 at 08:38.
Old 22-May-15, 08:45
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

If you haven't guessed it by now, lacet, you haven't convinced me.

Give me evidence that Suzanne still loved her husband in the end. And no, merely having sex with her husband doesn't count. I already established she had to be commanded to do that after she "renewed" her wedding vows with Jim.

Besides, even in real life, just because a girl has sex with you (and even enjoys having sex with you) doesn't mean she likes you or respects you, let alone loves you. Some women will have sex with men they absolutely despise just to get what they want. That's not love.

Now convince me Suzanne still loved her husband. Convince me she didn't give into the temptation to betray him to his destruction.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 22-May-15 at 08:53.
Old 23-May-15, 07:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's nice. Too bad I dunno which or where they are.
Its not rocket science. You could try the search function for threads started by JIMP in the story section. Numerous stories are posted here. They are also posted at thevalkyrie.com
Old 01-Jun-15, 20:38
Banned
Points: 316, Level: 6 Points: 316, Level: 6 Points: 316, Level: 6

Quote:
Its not rocket science. You could try the search function for threads started by JIMP in the story section. Numerous stories are posted here. They are also posted at thevalkyrie.com
If there's so much evidence that Suzanne didn't betray her husband as a result of falling in with an evil female supremacist cult that used a marriage counseling institution as a cover, why don't you cite it, then?

This guy cited his exhibit As and Bs and gave you his reasons for why he believes what he believes. Now you give yours.

Because you can't just....say to somebody, "well, there's alotta evidence out there that proves you wrong, man, you're just gonna have to find it and read through it yourself." That's not an answer, that's a cop out. The burden of proof is on you now, not him. You have a counterargument to his argument. It's not his job to prove your counterargument, it's yours.

Cite your sources and give specific examples from those sources which prove him wrong, otherwise you have nothing.
Old 02-Jun-15, 07:47
Last Achievements

Start here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for links.

Read Jimp#52 Lady Helen's Daughter. Jim Priest gets beaten unconscious by Lady Helen's daughter who is named Caroline, not Suzanne.

Then read the stories Jimp#53 ... onward, or just the parts at the end in order to save time for now. Although all are good and should be fully read. Jim Priest wakes up from the beating a prisoner. His fate is slowly revealed in those brief parts at the end of the subsequent stories, including Marriage Guidance.

Suzanne's first appearance is in the story Marriage Guidance. In that story Jimmy told Jayne that he enjoyed the Jim Priest stories! It should be noted that the Jimmy of Marriage Guidance is not the Jim Priest who gets imprisoned.

Don't jump to conclusions. Do your homework.
The Following User Says Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-15, 18:36
Banned

Quote:
Start here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for links.

Read Jimp#52 Lady Helen's Daughter. Jim Priest gets beaten unconscious by Lady Helen's daughter who is named Caroline, not Suzanne.

Then read the stories Jimp#53 ... onward, or just the parts at the end in order to save time for now. Although all are good and should be fully read. Jim Priest wakes up from the beating a prisoner. His fate is slowly revealed in those brief parts at the end of the subsequent stories, including Marriage Guidance.

Suzanne's first appearance is in the story Marriage Guidance. In that story Jimmy told Jayne that he enjoyed the Jim Priest stories! It should be noted that the Jimmy of Marriage Guidance is not the Jim Priest who gets imprisoned.

Don't jump to conclusions. Do your homework.
There was no need to accuse anyone of jumping to conclusions. No one who is introduced to the series through this thread is going to assume this is all part of an epic saga without any external information.

If you come in as a stranger through the gate here at mwf.org and nobody tells you, "hey, yeah, man there's this valkyrie site that lists all this stuff in chronological order with descriptions and stuff", there is nothing to clue you in this isn't just a one-shot story. And it doesn't help that the two main heroes share such similar names.

Anyway, yeah, with all that said I thank you for the info. I'm glad to find out the Jim in the end wasn't the same person as Jimmy.

I still agree with the the earlier conclusion that Suzanne doesn't like or respect her husband worth a damn anymore and sees him as nothing more than the chew toy to her inner she-wolf, however. But at least she wasn't evil and heartless enough to hand her weak husband over to be sacrificed like a baby to Moloch.

It's cold comfort, now that I think of it, but cold comfort is still better than no comfort at all, I suppose.

Last edited by ghostshadow; 03-Jun-15 at 18:53.
Old 03-Jun-15, 19:27
Banned

I've been reading up on Jim P's fate so far on valkyrie. Just skipping to those parts like you advised me to, lacet. It's uhm....not looking too bright so far. What's even more discouraging is that nothing since Jim's conversation with the leader of the Supervisor has been revealed so far.

I always get wary when an author abandons a storyline for a year or more. It's usually a sign that it's not going to continue. Happens all the time. The juices simply peter out and the engine sputters and dies.

But here's what I've gathered so far. It really doesn't matter who wins, whether Anakuna Matatta or Masayamasushi wins, humanity is pretty much screwed.

Asuras or devas (assuming these are the same opposing deities of Hindu mythology), whoever emerges the victor will just chew humanity up and spit them out. They're just gonna have different ways of going about it.

But the end result is the same. We're all gonna burn in Hell.

Congratualtions, Jimp. I am now officially depressed as all get out. Thanks!

Of course, it could be I just have a very bleak outlook on things because it's hard to feel any hope when one's initial impression of the hero is that of a man who spends about 98 percent of his time getting Hulk-smashed by pretty women. It's extremely erotic and arousing, I'll admit, but it doesn't do much in the way of making you think said hero can take on an evil ancient conspiracy of this magnitude.

Last edited by ghostshadow; 03-Jun-15 at 20:04.
Old 03-Jun-15, 19:52
ghostshadow
This message has been deleted by ghostshadow.
Old 05-Jun-15, 06:32
Last Achievements

JimP stories are collected at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I enjoy the individual stories and see the extra parts as, well, extra.
The Following User Says Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-15, 08:58
Banned
Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Yes, I beat him but at least he can give me a decent workout. If I tried it with you I'd probably kill you or seriously hurt you within seconds". I felt sick at her words, it felt like my heart was plunging into the pit of my stomach. "Look at the size of his cock. It's at least five times as long as yours and probably four times as thick. Now that's a cock that every woman wants. That's a cock that can keep a woman satisfied" she sneered. "Suzanne, please don't. I love you" I felt a heavy depressing grief and tears starting to well up but tried to force them back knowing that she would just tell me to man up. "We went to Jayne together to fix our marriage. I thought we were happy. Please don't do this" I was begging. I knew I sounded weak but what else could I do? "You saw the effect I had on these boys. Three of them couldn't cope and came because of me and this one is aching for it. With power like this why should I content myself with just one man?" "Because that's what marriage is all about. A commitment to love one enough and forsake all others. Please don't do this". Suzanne opened her mouth to reply when Jayne's strident voice cut in. "That's enough Suzanne. You've made your point. Now go and play nicely with your husband while I deal with this young fellow". I thought my wife would argue and plunge herself down onto the guys' throbbing cock but instead she stood up, looking sullen and walked towards me.

"You better give me a bloody big one for making me miss out on that" she hissed as she stepped towards me.
That last sentence pretty much tells me how long Jimmy and Suzanne are gonna last. And it's not gonna be very long.

Because while Jayne may be a marriage counselor, she's not really concerned about keeping this marriage intact. Not concerned enough at any rate.

Jayne did nothing to rebuke the evil behind the deed Suzanne had just boasted about planning to do, she only stopped Suzanne from doing the deed.

Jayne only stopped Suzanne from cheating on her husband to his very face, but Suzanne felt no remorse for wanting to cheat on her husband to his very face.

Suzanne felt no remorse for this evil, she felt only anger for not getting to indulge in this evil.

Suzanne is going to leave Jimmy eventually; all Jayne accomplished with her intervention was to delay the inevitable.

She failed to convict Suzanne of the evil behind her desire, ergo, she failed to elicit godly remorse which would turn Suzanne from that evil.

Suzanne sees absolutely nothing wrong with what she wanted to do and because of that, she's just gonna look for another opportunity to go all the way once Jimmy ceases to amuse her (and he will) and this time, Jayne won't be there to take away the cookie jar at the last second.

These two.....are finished.

Last edited by goku77; 08-Dec-15 at 05:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to goku77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, martial arts, scissoring, sex