Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Sep-17, 16:52
bartyboy78

Default Re: Malibu reviews

I have a session coming up with Malibu at the end of September...I'll keep you guys posted as to how it goes!
Old 20-Sep-17, 04:11
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Malibu and I got together a few weeks ago. Over the years we have gotten together for a match 4 or 5 times. The last time I saw her was about 7 or 8 years ago. She looks about the same now as she did then . Malibu has always been good to work with she gets back to her emails and phone calls. She is a good wrestler and I am looking forward to seeing her again sometime .
Old 27-Sep-17, 15:39
bartyboy78

Any recommendations for type of session? Does she specialize in anything in particular?
Old 05-Oct-17, 02:29
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Malibu was my first professional session after 2 terrible ones...one amateur domme and one chick from craigslist. Finally figured Id spend the money for an experienced sessioner. She was visiting my city, which no one ever comes to so I had to jump on it. She was very prompt with emails leading to the session. Upon meeting her, she was very nice, sweet, funny, and pretty good looking for an older lady. Her specialties might be competitive/semi comp wrestling but I asked for a noncompetitive scissor session.

As for the physical part, she did everything I asked. Lots of long scissors with many variations, ignored my taps, breast smothering, and didnt mind shoving my face into her intimate spots. You can tell she was strong at some point in her youth but the strength left her. She needs to get you in the exact vulnerable spot for you to feel any threat or pressure. For this reason she relied on alot of pulsing.

For the charisma, like I said shes a sweetheart. She is definitely comfortable with holding you close and making a jokes and funny noises...but I sort of felt like she didnt know what to say since it wasnt an actual match. It was an almost awkward silence. But we did talk for about 45 mins after the session about bullshit. I layed on her bed and we just had an awesome conversation. She did keep asking me if i needed any other holds or wanted anything else. I felt like she was leaning toward a handjob. I shouldve done it, knowing that she gives them out but hindsight is a bitch.

All in all...very nice lady, pretty nice body for an older woman, will do what you ask, view isnt bad in a reverse headscissor, and will stroke you off if you ask. Good for an introduction to the session world but if youre in shape and/or want something more intense, you might want to skip.
The Following User Says Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-18, 22:59
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Had my first ever session the other night, and was lucky enough to have it with Malibu. I was obviously very nervous going in, but she was so nice and friendly from the get-go that I was perfectly at ease before we started wrestling. Asked for a fantasy-type session, with Malibu just putting me in various holds. It was heavy on scissors and smothers but also had some sleepers, a camel clutch, a Boston Crab and others thrown in for good measure. I'm clearly a novice as this was my first session but a few comments in this thread indicate she's not as strong as she looks. I would disagree with that, I tapped several times to her scissors and sleepers. Again, I'm far from an expert but I was very impressed with her strength.

In regards to other posts mentioning that her sessions can get sensual, a little past the halfway point things definitely turned this way in my session. She removed her bra and pulled my shorts down and continued the rest of the session this way. It would sort of veer from wrestling to more sensual activity for the rest of the time. Had a nice little chat afterwards, then was on my way.

Would strongly recommend Malibu if she comes your way. Super friendly and warm personality, very professional communication the whole time setting up, in great shape (I thought her pictures don't do her justice, she was amazing in person), fun wrestling with a variety of holds, very sexy finish. Couldn't have asked for a better first session.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 12:58
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Those of you who know me from the "silver age" might remember my vid with her before she took the name Malibu.
It was a wonderful video, and I then did a private with her, as well as two others in later years.
I always had a tremendous time with her, she's delightful in every respect. She comes with my best recommendation.
Ask her, for fun's sake, if she remembers 'Mass Muscle AL,' also known as the 'guy with nice hair from Marlboro.'
First time I met her, she was walking up the stairs with an unforgettable pair of shoes, red/beige/green patchwork.... WHY I remember those shoes when confronted with those legs remains a deep-seated Freudian question.... LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 14:25
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

She was my first session. She is pretty quick to figure out what you like, even in exchanging emails.

I had a request on what she should wear, and she was spot on. She is a good wrestler or at least was then. She is competitive in that if you somehow during the match claim you pinned her, she responded "oh I didn't know we were doing pins" and after that I couldn't get her pinned again. She will let you get holds on her as well, I had one I like and she let me apply it to her a number of times. She's laugh, you really like this don't you.

She was in good shape, and has a very nice personality, and she's not a clock watcher. She did take calls during our sessions, but since she wasn't a clock watcher, I didn't really mind it. She always made sure I was done before the session ended and I always ended it because I'd had enough, so she'll go as long as you want.

So she's a good person All this said she's almost 20 years older now, so she's into her 50's and I don't know how frisky she's still willing to get, but back then she'd match whatever intensity level you wanted her to take.

So she was my first, but I also wrestled her a number of other times and the basic experience didn't vary, so I can certainly recommend her as she was back in the 2000-2010 time period. After that I wanted a bigger woman and went to Kasie, who was perfect for me.
Old 06-Apr-19, 18:03
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Had my second session with Malibu last week. She's still in great shape and as friendly and warm in personality as she was last time.

Set up a fantasy-type session again, with her just putting me in various holds. The first time we did this, she managed to get me to tap several times but this time I only had to tap once. She was also much friskier this time, with more touching/grabbing and clothes coming off fairly quick into the session. Not sure it was because I'd seen her before and she was "cutting to the chase" or she was just in that type of mood, but it was much heaver on sensual action than wrestling action than our first session.

Still had an amazing time with her and as she's the first wrestler I've had more than one session with, it was an interesting lesson in not expecting the same session every time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 12:40
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had my second session with Malibu last week. She's still in great shape and as friendly and warm in personality as she was last time.

Set up a fantasy-type session again, with her just putting me in various holds. The first time we did this, she managed to get me to tap several times but this time I only had to tap once. She was also much friskier this time, with more touching/grabbing and clothes coming off fairly quick into the session. Not sure it was because I'd seen her before and she was "cutting to the chase" or she was just in that type of mood, but it was much heaver on sensual action than wrestling action than our first session.

Still had an amazing time with her and as she's the first wrestler I've had more than one session with, it was an interesting lesson in not expecting the same session every time.
I've had several sessions with Malibu and she likes variety. She's imaginative and follows her own moods while allowing for what you want (sometimes). Aside from her skills and her California surfer girl looks, her lack of inhibition and her making every fight different constitute her appeal to me. That and her kindness and understanding off the mat. She's really a star quality person.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-19, 14:05
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Couldn't find a review of her.
She'll be in my town. Anyone ever session with her? Would love to know how she is in a comp/semi comp match
Did a few years back, she was just ok. To me there are a lot better wrestlers out there. But, maybe I caught her on an off day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasslindudela For This Useful Post: