Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Apr-17, 08:09
Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Scissors scenes that stay with you

I'm not sure about you, but there's sometimes so much wrestling and scissors content out there now it can be slightly overwhelming when you're buying or collecting - it all seems to merge together in your head.

For me, there are particular pieces of work that embed themselves in my memory and never let go. It may be a piece of dialogue, a certain angle of a certain shot, a specific sequence, or the whole film - it appeals to you perfectly, really personifies your whole interest. These are the scenes that stay with you.

I'd like to list some of mine here, and hopefully they act as a recommendation of sorts as well.

No doubt certain ladies will make many appearances - I have my favourites

Robin

Joan Wise VT203a "Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You"

For me, Robin will always be the queen of scissors domination. I came across her in my early teens during my first explorations into scissors and mixed wrestling online, and I distinctly remember that moment when I felt my reality change as I watched her. I believe it was one of her early ScissorVixens videos, she had black pumps on with a bikini - just witnessing such stunning femininity and pure domination together altered my world. She sowed the original seeds of my scissors fascination, and if you’ll excuse a Kandor-esque punny metaphor, I’ve been trapped in her thighs ever since.

Her body of work is large and it’s always been of a high standard. In her early days she displayed a real intensity, like she took offense at the man challenging her and wanted to make sure his ego and masculinity were permanently damaged (she was drop-dead gorgeous of course too, as she still is!).

I highly recommend watching this entire video through, the combination of scissors, facesitting, and her general attitude is hard to beat. The progression from the frantic start into prolonged squeezing is a real treat. She never lets up.

The particular scene that has taken a hold of my memory here is around the 29:30 mark. Robin has just tied his hands together in front of him, and rolls him onto his back as she begins to straddle him in a schoolgirl pin, humiliating him verbally the whole time. You can see he knows what’s coming and tries to escape but has been sapped of most of his resistance at this point. Robin is in full punishment mode by now, and is determined that he’s going to suffer now he has no hands to tap with. She straddles his neck and then rolls to her right, pulling his head as deep as possible. Her legs extend and squeeze down immediately, and she then leans back onto her elbow and takes a moment to enjoy her victim’s struggles as she relaxes.

It’s just the most perfect scissors I can imagine.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to instinstinst For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 09:08
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts
Default Re: Scissors scenes that stay with you

Nice idea for a thread. Quite similar to mine concerning historic cinematic moments, scenes of female power over male which affected sustainable.

What I like on those threads is the deep personal experience exchange it gives, which let us feel like a family

Okay, Robin is great. I fully understand that point. I love her physical performance, her strong shaped legs and natural looks. Especially in that scene you describe, she's lying relaxed, his body under full control. She was always like a girl next door which could kick ur ass type of a woman. Unfortunately, her type changed with the years...not to her best imho. But some of her videos are legendary, she is going to become one of those vintage girls who still are active. Wow.

For me, it started with Belinda Belle, unfortunately no digital pic available, as it´s still banned on VHS, but when I find time I will look for it to capture it. She was so overhelming dominant and sexy like hell, playing rough and hard with a guy in the ring. She was also topless, it may have effect on me more than I thought.

Second I remember was a video from Special Interests Films. Also banned on VHS, never saw it digital thereafter. Hard to get pictures here...I will look for that too...it was a ballerina type girl doing ballet classes when a male entered to be beaten up. The effectful scene was nearly at the end, where she hold him in a lethal grip, something between a figure four and triangle, she hold him long and he stopped moving, he was out I am sure, but she hold on, his head was contorted in some painful way, it was a magic thrilling moment, that shaped slim girl ruled his life.

Further more I remember, there was a Steel Kittens video with a topless blonde, not sure about that, it´s far to long, but there was a scene where she hold him down, lying across his head from the side, holding on of his arms firm between, and he struggled so intense to come out with no effect, and while he struggled and fought for his life, she was mocking at him saying "struggling like a fish, huh?" or something like that, it was so humiliating and so sexy, I came multiple time to that, again I fear the topless factor was more important to me than I admitted that time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 15:58
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

So many great ones, I remember a classic from Robins site called 'Green Thumb' where Star and Hollywood took this middle aged guy apart in a very sensual way. At one point they had him trapped on the floor, girls on either side of him, both scissoring his legs and holding his arms down, and taunting him unmercifully. As hot as those girls were in the early 2000's (and still are today ) it was just unbelievably sexy, I remember thinking that I could spend hours in that position trapped between those two Ladies.

Another one that comes to mind was a Cindy Huntress on scissorvixens bondage site. She had this lucky guy tied up and was scissoring the mess out of him. Towards the end she switched it to a very nice sensual choke/sleeper hold and I think he may have fired one off in his shorts based on her reaction, he started pulsating and at first she was a little worried, then she quickly realized it was pleasure rather than pain that was causing it and started laughing at the dude and saying she didn't want to embarrass him.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 21-Apr-17 at 16:38.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 16:39
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

A great idea for a thread! The one sequence that sticks with me is from an old match from the mid-90's featuring Lee Price. The link to the video is still available for purchase:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She becomes really frustrated with her male opponent and it visually shows. They roll back and forth until Lee finally has him in position for her lethal reverse headscissor. She locks out the reverse headscissor so straight and violently that you hear a loud "thump" as her feet strike the mat. She shakes his had a few times increasing the pressure until he finally taps out.

She lets out a loud shriek and squeezes him once more for good measure and asks, "Out of air? It's kind of hard when you can't breathe!"

This one sticks with me because it happens in a real match and the squeeze is hard and real. It also helps that it comes from Lee Price who has one of the most sexy, muscular lower bodies on the scene. A few pics of the sequence are attached below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (135.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (149.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (160.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (162.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (158.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (162.6 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (158.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (154.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (156.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (155.1 KB, 147 views)
Old 21-Apr-17, 17:10
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

The scene from Golden Eye in 1995 with Famke Janssen and Pierce Brosnan.
The Following User Says Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-17, 01:44
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I am a huge fan of scissor knockouts. They all have a special place in my heart...lol. But there is one that really stands out to me.

It is a video from Mistress Drowning where she is scissoring a guy in the pool, underwater. Unfortunately, there isn't any sound because the video is shot from an underwater perspective. Still an amazing video though. She dunks him under the water while smothering his mouth and nose with her hands. She then wraps her legs around his head and puts hi in an incredible scissor hold.
The guy starts to immediately tap out. But, as usual, she ignores his taps. Within a few seconds, while still underwater, you see his body go limp and the air bubbles come out of his mouth and nose and float to the surface. His body starts to convulse as it just kind of floats motionless in the water. She probably holds him in this underwater scissorhold for 15 seconds or so after he passes out. I am really surprised that the guy survived that scissor hold. Watching the video, I was both scared for him, and jealous of him!

Attached Images
File Type: png Snapshot 5 (4-21-2017 5-09 PM).png (96.5 KB, 189 views)
File Type: png Snapshot 6 (4-21-2017 5-09 PM).png (116.1 KB, 123 views)
File Type: png Snapshot 2 (4-21-2017 5-08 PM).png (122.1 KB, 209 views)
File Type: png Snapshot 3 (4-21-2017 5-08 PM).png (128.4 KB, 160 views)
File Type: png Snapshot 4 (4-21-2017 5-08 PM).png (114.5 KB, 190 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-17, 02:09
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am a huge fan of scissor knockouts. They all have a special place in my heart...lol. But there is one that really stands out to me.

It is a video from Mistress Drowning where she is scissoring a guy in the pool, underwater. Unfortunately, there isn't any sound because the video is shot from an underwater perspective. Still an amazing video though. She dunks him under the water while smothering his mouth and nose with her hands. She then wraps her legs around his head and puts hi in an incredible scissor hold.
The guy starts to immediately tap out. But, as usual, she ignores his taps. Within a few seconds, while still underwater, you see his body go limp and the air bubbles come out of his mouth and nose and float to the surface. His body starts to convulse as it just kind of floats motionless in the water. She probably holds him in this underwater scissorhold for 15 seconds or so after he passes out. I am really surprised that the guy survived that scissor hold. Watching the video, I was both scared for him, and jealous of him!

Where can I purchase this video or watch it?
Old 22-Apr-17, 06:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where can I purchase this video or watch it?
It looks like she's taken her videos off clips for sale and off her website. Some photos remain

Old 22-Apr-17, 11:17
Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37
Last Achievements

She still has some content up on SF - not sure it's the exact video mentioned above, but seems to be shot in the same location.

The Following User Says Thank You to instinstinst For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-17, 16:44
Points: 6,197, Level: 33 Points: 6,197, Level: 33 Points: 6,197, Level: 33
Last Achievements

do you had this video
The Following User Says Thank You to fipipe87 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, headscissors, scissors