Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-22, 12:22
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucy shows her brother some moves!

Although Lucille and Gerald (or Lucy and Gary, as they prefer, because the former sounds WAY too old) have always been very close with each other, the next few days after Lucy’s ‘demonstration’ saw an increased amount of affection between them by a lot. There were more hugs between them, they complimented each other more often, and they always made time to spend with each other after class or work, and it’s just plain adorable! It was reminiscent of how they interacted with each other when they used to live with their parents.

One night had the two of them sitting on the couch together in the living room, with the tv on, but neither of them really paying any attention to it, too busy talking to each other. Gary sat very close to Lucy, who had her curvy thighs resting on his smaller legs. Gary was shirtless while wearing a simple black pair of basketball shorts, and Lucy was wearing a gray sports bra and a blue pair of spandex booty shorts, her still orange dyed hair in an updo ponytail for her job. Though neither of them are willing to say it out loud, they both wanted an excuse to ‘wrestle’, so Gary hatched a plan.

“That TV show? On the television screen? That is currently being televised? It’s WACK!” He shouted with exaggerated fervor.

“Ugh! How could you say such a thing about my favorite TV show!? That is currently being televised on that television screen!?” She replied in exaggerated offense, knowing that she could not name a single character from said televised television show.

“Whatcha gonna dooooooo about it?” Gary asked, reaching over to Lucy’s side to grab the remote, his finger resting on the power button.

“I’m gonna beat you up!” Ignoring Lucy’s serious threat of violence, he did the unthinkable, and pressed the power button! Furthermore, he tossed the remote far away from the both of them. Unable to ignore his treacherous act of aggression despite her stern warnings, she lifted her legs off of his lap, stood up from the couch, and began pulling at his feet. The two of them wildly snickered while Gary was pulled from his seat, unable to even give out cries of “nooo help me!” because he was laughing too hard. With his back now fully prone on the carpeted living room floor, Lucy stood astride his torso before fully sitting down on top of him, lightly but firmly pressing her large butt down on his stomach while her bare thighs tightened around his torso.

It was at that moment that Gary had realized just how short Lucy’s shorts were, as he could tell that it only covered 25% of her butt, leaving 75% of her soft, bare cheeks to rest on his shirtless body. He felt an emotion that he wasn’t sure was discomfort, for he still liked having her sit on him, but he wouldn’t say it was a positive emotion. Nevertheless, he decided he wanted to continue on with their playfight.

“So, what do you have to say for yourself, Garebear?” Lucy lightly jabbed a finger at the tip of Gary’s nose, leaning downwards so that her toned midriff connected with his lower chest. Her other hand rested on her hip.

“I did it…for the sole purpose of being EVIL!” Gary evily gloated, enjoying Lucy’s interrogation of him. Lucy sits upright, with her arms crossed. “You know what this calls for!” she shouted, before lightly tapping the sides of his face to ‘beat him up’. Like the night before, she provided the ‘punches’ and the exaggerated sound effects, and he provided the exaggerated cries for help. The charade lasted for another minute, before Lucy relented, placing her hands on her bare thighs.

“Hmmm…I think I know what your next punishment should be…” she said, as if she’s deep in thought. “I’m gonna beat you up…with my lips!”
Gary let out an exaggerated ‘Noooooooo’ and the two siblings giggled wildly as Lucy began her new favorite pastime of peppering her little brother’s face with her kisses. She gently grabbed a hold of his head, though Gary wasn’t really trying to dodge her lips seriously. As usual, her kisses start out being small affectionate pecks on his face, but as the seconds pass, her lips linger on his face for a few seconds longer with each kiss, his face getting a lot more moist to both of their amusement. Lucy took a very brief break from attacking his face to look at him. The more she looks at Gary’s adorable face, the less she sees her younger brother, and the more she sees a young man who have always looked up to her, always admired her and always by her side, the only man who has never disappointed her, and the one person who has never failed at brightening her day. Her mind rapidly filling with an immense amount of love for her Garebear, she just wanted to smother him…

“…in affection!” She quickly thought to herself, as her mind flashed with images of her sitting on his neck again. Lucy imagined sitting a lot higher on him, maybe even…

“...You’re worse than Mom!” Gary shouted while laughing, his exclamation breaking her out of her brief spell. Lucy then remembered the countless times she witnessed her mom pinning down and kissing Gary just like she’s doing now. “Well you have such a kissable face, so you can’t really blame me or Mom!” Lucy cooed lovingly, pressing her forehead against Gary’s before leaving a few more kisses on his face. The air around them now thick with the scent of Lucy’s strawberry chapstick, Lucy had no intentions of getting off of Gary anytime soon.

To make herself comfortable, Lucy lowered her torso so that her chest rested on Gary’s chest, then propped her chin on her elbows placed on the sides of Gary’s head, allowing her to stare directly at the face she finds so endearingly adorable! Lucy then lightly squeezed the body between her thighs affectionately, making it clear that she’s still in control and on top, letting her butt sink deeper on his stomach.

“So...How has school been so far?” Lucy asked, trying to come up with any topic, just so she could keep laying on top of Gary while they talked. And for 20 or so minutes, what amounted to small talk turned into a full blown conversation, as the two of them joked, laughed, debated on opinions. It was almost no different from how two close friends would interact, except with Lucy straddling Gary, and leaving a few pecks on his face throughout the conversation. But then, Gary decided that he was gonna get up.

“Wellll, I guess it’s time for me to go to bed, hehe,” He stated, making the motions to softly push his sister off of him while rising upwards. Without thinking, Lucy pushed him back down, pinning his wrists to the sides of his head.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Lucy said with the same jovial tone of voice, though she had a familiar menacing look in her eyes, that look of…hunger. Gary’s first thought was, “Wow, Lucy really wants to spend time with me!” and he felt flattered at the prospect. Thinking that it was yet another opportunity for horseplay, he began attempting to leave again, keeping the same grin on his face that Lucy found so endearing. Again, Lucy easily pinned him down, exerting no effort on her part. She relished not only the power she had over him, but the way his body felt writhing underneath her, how it twisted between her thighs, and how none of his actions are doing anything to budge him. “I could do whatever I want to him…” she thought fiendishly. “Anything…”

“Haha, wow! This helps me understand why you never lost those fights back then!” Gary exclaimed as his wrists kept being pushed down. Looking at the woman boring straight into his eyes above him, he noted a somewhat unusual amount of intensity in her facial expression. The smiles and laughter from the both of them made it seem as if it was just sibling roughhousing, but the way Lucy’s eyebrows were arched, or how red her face has gotten, or how tightly her hands are gripping his wrists…it’s as if she thought of this as more than simple horseplay. But that would be crazy!

“I’m going to have to punish you for trying to escape my clutches,” Lucy said in a very quiet, deep tone of voice, letting her heart speak for herself.

“And what would that entail? Oh…” Gary’s question was answered as he noticed Lucy moving her perch higher up on his body, settling her butt on his chest. She released his wrists, then inched herself even closer to his neck, placing her shins on his outstretched arms, her smooth thighs framing his face. With how short her shorts were, Lucy's butt spilled out of her shorts, letting the bare cheeks rest on the top of his upper chest. It was at this moment where Gary once again experienced that unique form of awkwardness when she had sat that high on him before. Although her crotch wasn’t pressed against his chin as of now, he could see that the fabric of her blue booty shorts clung tightly to her crotch, leaving an unambiguously clear outline of her mound and its shape, its resemblance to a certain animal’s toe…and she might press it against his chin again. He lay still, thinking that if he stops resisting, she’ll go back to just sitting on his waist. Naturally, she inched herself higher, but very slightly. And higher. And higher. Until…

“Oh shit I can feel her…everything…” He thought uncomfortably, straining to keep his outward appearance to look ‘happy’, instead of the emotion he’s feeling now, with Lucy’s spandex-covered crotch braced tightly against his chin, her pale, thick thighs snug around the sides of his face. Lucy sees that her brother is still having fun, so there’s no harm in what she’s doing, right? Perhaps she can continue to push the envelope… “Any last words?” She coolly asked, lifting her perch off of Gary’s neck, before hovering herself right above his lips, her crotch lightly grazing his facial features. Gary’s next decision was made within a second, but it felt like an hour.

Gary had always had a hard time connecting with others, and for him to leave his small group of close friends back at home, and to try to make new friends at college proved to be a challenge. He didn’t walk into the halls of his university expecting to make a few lifelong friends right off the bat, but as of now, he barely has any acquaintances. This aura of profound loneliness held over him like a dark cloud, and yet he didn’t fall into complete despair because of one person; his sister Lucy. She’s always been there to shower him with love and affection, and she’s the person he looked up to the most, the one person who’s always by his side, the only person who has never disappointed him, and the one person who never fails to make his day brighter. Sure, he could tell her, “No, please don’t sit on my face!”, but that would probably make things awkward between them, making these ‘wrestling matches’ way less common. He remembered the look of absolute guilt on her face when he told her that he needed to get up, and he hated that he made her feel bad. Besides, he does like it when she sits on him, though perhaps for completely different reasons than Lucy’s. Regardless, he couldn’t risk losing out on his only source of affection.

“...I regret nothing!” Gary defiantly replied, and within a second later, his mouth was muffled by her crotch, her thighs squeezing the head between them, and her hands lightly tugging his head forward. Lucy was overjoyed that Gary seemingly enjoyed their little game as much as she does, as she was fearing that she might have been pushing him too far. The last thing she’d want to do is to seriously hurt her Garebear, and the mere thought of doing so would almost put her in tears. But seeing how Gary is playing along, this got her wanting to become more daring. She left his nostrils uncovered so he’d be able to breathe onto her mound instead of actually suffocating, so the alternative was to act as if she was ‘punching him’ with her crotch. She placed her hands on her thighs as she ‘punched’ him in that manner, though because she didn't want to hurt him, these ‘punches’ amounted to very slight thrusts on his mouth, and the scene looked more like she was simply grinding on his face, but that would be crazy! A minute or two into the thrusting, Lucy realized that the outline of her crotch was not only very visible through the tight, thin fabric of her shorts, but that it had been rubbing against Gary’s mouth for a while, and again he showed no signs of distress. Lucy picked up speed as she bit her lips lecherously.

Gary could not tell just how long Lucy rode his mouth, for he had passed out between her riding. The weight of her body on his jaw, the increasing warmth of her crotch on his lips, or the unmistakable contours of her most intimate area sliding up and down his mouth and chin…Gary felt that it was unusual, for lack of a better term. He barely noticed that Lucy had taken a break from riding his face, as it seemingly went on forever. Lifting herself a mere few inches from his mouth again, she asked him, “Now have you learned your lesson?”

“Haha…yes…I learned my lesson now,” he weakly replied, feeling the soreness of his jaw. He noticed a brief flash of worry on Lucy’s face, so he added, “...But I may need to learn that lesson again on another date, hehe.” Upon hearing this, Lucy moved herself back to straddling his waist, covering his face with a lot more of her kisses. Cradling his face in her hands, she said, “Oh yes, I might have to teach you this every day from now on…”

“Hopefully not when we’re at the park, or the pool,” Gary said, and Lucy’s heart fluttered at the idea of straddling him in one of her skimpy swimsuits, or even her underwear. This final conversation they had, with Lucy on top of him of course, had lasted for an hour, and would have gone on longer, but Lucy noticed that Gary was dozing off in between the little kisses she would give him, so she led him to his bedroom so he could get the sleep he needed. Gary slept well all things considered, but Lucy however had less than wholesome dreams when she went to bed…

Last edited by i l t t; 04-May-22 at 14:19.
Old 03-May-22, 15:24
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Awesome wait for the next part
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 16:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Hopefully not when we’re at the park, or the pool,” Gary said, and Lucy’s heart fluttered at the idea of straddling him in one of her skimpy swimsuits, or even her underwear.
I really hope this is foreshadowing of things to come, because Lucy smothering him while wearing sexy swimwear would be amazing.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 17:53
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Thank you for this great story continuation! I really hope she makes him get to know her butt a little more in their next match!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 20:00
Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

You’re absolutely a great writer. So many good things about the story, but that idea of the brother trying not to give her sister a bad conscious was really novel and did magic to heighten the sense of fondness, kindness and intimacy parallel to the relentless sexual lust for dominating the loved one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farhang223 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-22, 00:12
Points: 1,775, Level: 17 Points: 1,775, Level: 17 Points: 1,775, Level: 17
Last Achievements

absolutely brilliant, you are clearly a very talented writer. This might be the only story I've read where you are told both character's thoughts without it affecting the flow of the writing. I love the dynamic between the two.
I hope you continue this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-22, 14:19
Last Achievements

man, every time i think i drop a mediocre story, these comments show me that not everyone thinks so. thank you all so much for the positive feedback, they really brightened my entire week!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-22, 13:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really hope this is foreshadowing of things to come, because Lucy smothering him while wearing sexy swimwear would be amazing.
yeah man i completely agree

it would definitely be amazing if lucy were to pin her garebear in a bikini
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-22, 15:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It adds a lot to the story if you go back and read them again while picturing Lucy looking like the girl in these two pictures. While the story was already great, the pics elevate it to something mindblowing.

Thanks for putting Gary's sister more clearly into my head, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-22, 16:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It adds a lot to the story if you go back and read them again while picturing Lucy looking like the girl in these two pictures. While the story was already great, the pics elevate it to something mindblowing.

Thanks for putting Gary's sister more clearly into my head, mate.
no problem fam

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:

Tags
bro vs sis, brother vs sister, facesitting, schoolgirl pin, sister