Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Old 03-Mar-22, 18:20
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default What It Is Like to Be Powerfully "Grapevined"

Apologies if this would be best included under an existing Thread, but I didn't see one that seemed appropriate!

If anyone has been on the receiving end of a really well locked in, really well executed grapevine, by a strong-legged woman, would love to hear your description of what it felt like for you, what the experience was like. In general, or when and if the woman chose to SNAP her legs to inflict more pressure, perhaps in an "ON/OFF" pattern (flexing and easing, flexing and easing) or alternatively, in a steady but POWERFUL pressure. Where did you feel "the effects", what was it like, etc?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-22, 01:06
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What It Is Like to Be Powerfully "Grapevined"

I dated a woman who was incredibly strong. The first night we wrestled, she destroyed me, One of the first holds she put me in was a grapevine. When she locked it on, I screamed. The pain on the insides of each knee was so intense, I thought she'd rip tendon off bone. When I screamed, she backed it off.
It was one of several things she did that was murder. We reached an agreement after I asked her not to do such things, but she couldn't dial it all back, and we split up. I still miss her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-22, 02:32
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dated a woman who was incredibly strong. The first night we wrestled, she destroyed me, One of the first holds she put me in was a grapevine. When she locked it on, I screamed. The pain on the insides of each knee was so intense, I thought she'd rip tendon off bone. When I screamed, she backed it off.
It was one of several things she did that was murder. We reached an agreement after I asked her not to do such things, but she couldn't dial it all back, and we split up. I still miss her.
you have a picture of your x girlfriend thanks
Old 05-Mar-22, 15:17
ssddfaudhey

It feels like your knees are going to dislocated.Your legs are pinned and you can't move.You feel helpless and defeated. This is assuming it's done properly and they have relatively strong legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-22, 20:32
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

The pain for me is primarily on the inside of my shins. The pressure from the girls legs produces sharp pains on both my shins. That’s what usually gets me to tap.

My wife sometimes puts me in a single leg grapevine that hurts my shins as well as my knees. When she really clamps down, it feels like she is trying to make my lower leg bend outward. Like others mentioned, it feels like she is going to break my knee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-22, 21:08
Arnie

Long ago I had a grapevine locked on to me be a distance runner. She dominated me with it but didn't make it hurt as bad as it could have. However when done the inside of my shins had muscle tissue that was was dented and hurt. She really had me.

It was also the emotion of being completely helpless and at her mercy. Nothing I would have done would have gotten me out. Only my submission got me released. She said, I told you my legs are pretty strong
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-22, 21:53
Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

It’s a totally helpless position for me since I have not been able to escape a well applied one and a tap out is inevitable. For me, it can really hurt the groin, knees, or shins depending on how the girl applies it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-22, 10:23
Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55 Points: 16,055, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,881 Times in 404 Posts

That's a really good description. I have very strong legs and I resist by straightening them as hard as I can. If she can maintain the hold the dislocation feeling moves to the hip. Since I also have a very strong upper body, I wrap my arms around her and squeeze as hard as I can. I can usually make her submit before I have to..
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-22, 20:52
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

totally helpless for me too if done properly. Pain in shins for me then the hips too. One girl felt like she was going to pull my legs right out of my hips. She would lock it in and pulse it on very strong, to get me to tap and let up but not let me out. Then do it again and again to make me submit until she could pin my arms down. At that point she would slowly up the pressure to make me look in her in the eyes as she counted the pin then when she'd get to 7 or 8 really power it on getting me to scream out my submission. But she would just keep counting until she got to 10. that is when I thought she would going to pull my legs out of my hips. It was painful but also very humbling as I was completely helpless at that point and she would tease me that she was pinning and submitting me at the same time, which was completely true. it was her go to hold when we wrestled. Once she locked it in, it was over. In one very intense competitive match we had, she nailed me with and out of frustration I said out loud "Damn, how do I get out of this", knowing what was coming if i did not. The she said "you don't" and began the painful process finishing me off

Last edited by wsxqaz; 16-Mar-22 at 21:12.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-22, 15:54
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Related thread - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, grapevinepin