Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Oct-22, 16:30
AilingSquirrel

Default Me and my gf facing our former bullies (femdom+maledom)

I was not a popular kid growing up. I was short, nerdy, scrawny, poor, everything that made you a target. Fortunately for me, I only ever had one bully when I was in school. Unfortunately for me, that was because he decided to claim me as his victim. His name was Chad, and he was a complete douchebag to me, constantly harassing me, threatening me, stealing my things.

In high school I had a growth spurt, started working out, playing soccer, and made a good amount of friends, so Chad backed off. We still held some animosity but for the most part ignored each other. In college I met Donna, my now girlfriend, who had a similar experience growing up, which we bonded over. Her bully was named Stacy, and she was an even bigger bitch to Donna than Chad was to me.

Not having much support from our parents financially, me and Donna had been struggling a bit, when I saw a paper that I almost couldn’t believe. It was an open invitation for a wrestling tournament, hosted by a local quirky rich guy (probably with some fetish), who requested couples only. Just winning a single match guaranteed you a thousand dollars, and every win after doubled your winnings, up to a total of $32,000 for the winner of the whole event.

We of course decided to enter. I was still in pretty good shape after all, and Donna came with me to the gym pretty regularly. Our chances of winning at least a match were pretty good, and hey, maybe we could win the whole thing. When we showed up to the event, I was a bit surprised to see a crowd was there watching. I knew it was a public event, but easily hundreds of people. I shrugged, although I did start to get a bit nervous knowing losing was going to be a lot more embarrassing than I expected.

Me and Donna put on a couple of the available singlets, both red and sat in our room waiting for our match to be called. We ended up getting called up second, and to say we were shocked when we saw our opponents was an understatement.

“No fucking way,” Donna whispered to me, as we walked up to the corner of the ring.

“What?” I asked her, looking at our opponents. One was a short blonde girl, admittedly incredibly attractive, next to a taller balding, overweight guy. They seemed about our age. They were wearing singlets like ours, both black, but the girl’s was noticeably shiny.

“That’s fucking Stacy! That bitch is gonna get what’s coming to her,” she said, still whispering.

I looked over at her and recognized her from pictures I had seen, and while I was looking, her partner waved at me, and I finally noticed too.

“And that’s Chad! What are the fucking odds!?” He had not aged well like Stacy had. I was initially surprised to see such a stunner with an ugly guy like Chad had become, but now I saw they were a perfect fit.

They smirked and waved at us while the announcer/referee was repeating the rules, for ours and the audience’s sake. It was a tag team match being run as a pseudo WWE match, not real wrestling. It was real, however, with the goal being to submit both of your opponents, but we had to use moves as seen in WWE and not traditional wrestling. Once someone had been submitted, they would auto tag out and not be allowed back in. But then he added something that I hadn’t heard before.

“As a reminder! There is no security here! If either side of the ring,” the referee looked at us, and then our opponents, “breaks our rules, then the other side is totally allowed to break them as well. The match no longer becomes a submissions match, but an all out brawl, and I will step out of the ring until the victors declare themselves.”

I looked at Donna, hesitant. The referee would leave? No security?

She clasped my hand, “I’m sure they’ll stop things if they get too serious, I bet he’s just bluffing for the audience. Plus, look at them, we’re gonna kick their asses!”

I nodded, still a bit worried, but confident I was going to kick Chad’s ass. And Stacy’s, too, if needed.

“Combatants! Let the first partner enter, and we’ll begin!”

I realized Donna and I hadn’t discussed who would go first when I saw Stacy enter the ring, turn around, and start slapping her ass, clearly taunting us.

“I guess that settles that,” Donna declared, as she stepped in the ring, and walked to meet Stacy in the middle of the ring.

Stacy smirked as Donna approached, putting her hands up for a clear test of strength. Donna did the same, ready to knock some sense into that bitch, when things took a sudden turn for the worse. Stacy slapped Donna, turning around and running back to her corner. I tried calling out to Donna to come back, but I could tell she was pissed as she ran after Stacy.

Stacy tagged out with Chad and immediately got out of the ring, blowing me a kiss as Chad slipped between the ropes, grinning at Donna. Donna realized what was going on and tried to run back to me, but Chad ran after her and quickly caught her in a bear hug.

My chest sank as I began to regret entering the tournament, and then rage took over as I heard Donna cry out in pain. Chad held Donna near their corner of the ring, making eye contact with me, as he crushed her with his arms. My vision clouded with anger as I ducked between the ropes, barely acknowledging the ref shaking his head and stepping out, as I ran at Chad.

My vision was so clouded I didn’t notice as Stacy slipped back into the ring, and before I could reach Chad, was waiting for me with her boot out. She caught me with a hard kick to my chin, and coupled with my running, it did some serious damage. I stepped back, woozy, as I heard Stacy and Chad begin to laugh.

“Uh-oh! Looks like you two broke the rules! You know what that means, right?” Stacy giggled.

“Looks like I’m gonna be having some fun with your girlfriend, champ,” Chad grinned at me.

I tried to regain my focus, but my brain was completely rattled. It was a one-in-a-thousand kick, and it was devastating. I could barely stand as I watched Chad continue crushing Donna, who was continuing to whimper in pain.

“Fuck you…” I got out, still trying to focus.

“Don’t worry!” Stacy kept giggling, “I’ll be having fun with you too!”

Chad stepped back into the corner with Donna as Stacy bounced off the ring, running at me and hitting me with a clothesline, crushing my throat. I was completely helpless to dodge, and I fell to the ground in pain. I heard Donna cry out my name as Stacy dragged me over to the side of the ring.

“Chad saw you two idiots walking in while we were in the audience and couldn’t believe our luck! We weren’t signed up for the event of course, daddy takes care of all our money, but we paid off the losers you were supposed to fight so we could take their place,” Donna began as she moved me over.

She climbed on top of the rope, still explaining, “We love coming to these events and seeing desperate, pathetic fucks like you get their asses kicked for money, but who would imagine you two would show up?” She jumped off the top rope, and Donna once again cried out as she watched, Chad holding her back while simultaneously crushing her. Donna landed on top of my stomach with her ass, driving the air out of me completely, making me almost vomit.

“I’ll admit, I was a little worried about beating you at first, because I must admit your muscles are nice,” she said as she laid next to me, caressing my body, “but Chad told me what an idiot you are and we made our plan.”

Chad snickered in the corner as Stacy wrapped her arms around my neck and picked me up, “We decided there’s no better way to mess with you than for us to switch victims! There’s nothing quite like watching your former superior beat up your girlfriend, is there?” she sighed, as if reliving a fond memory. “Even better than Chad beating you up himself!”

As she pulled me up, she had her arm wrapped around my neck while I barely stood on my toes, and then she jumped with me, slamming me into the ground. I felt the pain reverberate throughout my body, and my vision began to fade.

“Mind if I get a turn in, babe?” Chad asked, still with that infuriating smirk on his face.

She turned to face him, “Of course, babe!” she giggled again before dragging me over to the corner by my hair. I felt her get on top of me and then wrap my arms over her legs, wrapping my neck in a camel clutch. The pain began instantly, burning my back, as I watched in horror as Chad brought Donna to the center of the mat.

“No!” I croaked, as Chad's body slammed her onto the ground. I heard the air fly out of her lungs, and I tried as hard as I could to get free, but I could do nothing as I heard Stacy on top of me laughing.

Chad followed up with a couple of more body slams, continuously knocking the wind out of Donna. He dragged her up, barely standing, before looking at me and smirking before beginning to grope her tits. She stood there, dizzy and weak, unable to resist as he rubbed her C cup tits, completely humiliating her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Not too much, babe!” Stacy pouted.

Chad turned and smiled at her, “sorry babe,” before turning back and launching a series of punches into Donna. He hit her face and her stomach repeatedly before she fell to her knees, falling over but being stopped by her face resting on Chad’s cock, which was clearly enjoying the festivities. He grinded on her face for a bit before kneeing her in the chin, knocking her out.

“Ah, shit,” he muttered, “Sorry babe! Didn’t mean to ruin your fun,” he said, still grinning as I raged, still in the camel clutch.

Stacy laughed, “Don’t worry about it babe, I’m getting ready to finish this loser up too!”

Chad dragged Donna to the edge of the ring before pushing her out, her unconscious body flopping to the ground, before stepping out of the ring and watching me and Stacy. Stacy stood up off of me, letting me fall flat, before dragging me into the center of the ring. She blew a kiss to Chad and the crowd, which was cheering at our complete domination, before launching a couple of quick stomps on my already broken body.

I groaned in pain as Stacy flipped me over with her boot, and looked straight down at me, waving and smiling at me.

“Chad got to have his fun, so now it’s time for mine!” she giggled, before running and jumping, landing with her ass on my face, smashing my skull into the floor. Her ass completely covered my face, smothering me, as she twerked on my face showing off for the audience, which was cheering even louder now.

“Let’s give everyone a show!” she cried out, raising her hand, clearly enjoying the attention she was receiving from the audience.

She dragged me to each of the corners of the ring, performing a different move in each one. In one, she humped my face, in another, she rubbed her boot on my face. The third, she gave me a classic stinkface, once again smothering my ass with her face. As hot as she was, my own cock was starting to feel an automatic response, which she clearly noticed through my singlet.

“Time to finish you off, loser!” she giggled.

She began slowly pushing up and down on my cock as I lay up against the corner, and it didn’t take long at all before I came. I was completely and utterly humiliated, and I completely lost all capability of fighting back. She dragged me into the center of the ring as I lay there, not even moving.

“It’s been fun, cutie, but Chad and I have more important things to do, so… goodbye!”

She slammed her boot on my throat, crushing it, leaving it there to cut off my oxygen. The last thing I saw was her standing over me, laughing, hearing the crowd cheering. I woke up in the hospital with Donna in a bed near me, both of us having suffered extensive injuries from our fight.

I checked my phone, and found messages from an unknown contact. After we had both been knocked out, Chad and Stacy took their sweet time posing on our unconscious bodies. I couldn’t look away as I scrolled through hundreds of pictures of them posing on us, using our bodies as props. I tried to delete them but it was like I was mentally barred from doing so… I wanted to throw my phone, but I just put it down and sighed. At least things were over.
Old 19-Oct-22, 03:25
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Me and my gf facing our former bullies (femdom+maledom)

Really enjoyed story which suprised me as I am not really into one sided beatdowns. But the storyline and set up was really intriuging , hope to read more from you in future. Also hope this isn't end of tale because it's just begging for second chapter ...
Old 19-Oct-22, 13:38
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Me and my gf facing our former bullies (femdom+maledom)

Lets not end their torment here. Give them more misery.
The Following User Says Thank You to affinajoseph For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-22, 14:14
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Nice storie, please write a rematch.
Old 21-Oct-22, 08:24
AilingSquirrel

After we got out of the hospital, I started hearing giggles around town. I thought it seemed like an odd coincidence at first, but eventually a friend of mine sent me a screenshot of Chad’s facebook page. There we were, posted for the world to see, and it had somehow gone viral. Donna pulled up his page on her phone – me and Chad had blocked each other years ago – and couldn’t stop scrolling through the comments.

Thousands of people were laughing at us, laughing that I had been beaten by a girl, and at how badly we were humiliated. Comments by girls saying they could beat me, comments by guys saying they wanted a turn with Donna. It was a complete nightmare; so Donna told him to take the post down. She sucked in her pride and begged, even. All Chad did was respond with a picture of his foot on her tits.

I decided to try Stacy, to see if she would be more reasonable. At first, she left me on read, and I had lost all hope. But then, a week later, she responded, saying “Make me” with a link to a poster. The poster’s contents? A picture of Chad and Stacy standing on me and Donna, with a date scheduled for a month later, saying tickets were on sale now. Her message was clear. They were challenging us to a rematch, right where we had been defeated the first time.

Donna and I didn’t hesitate to accept the challenge. We were both certain we had been unlucky the first time, it was a fluke because we weren’t prepared. In a fair fight with things as they were, I was certain I could beat Chad or Stacy no problem. Donna was confident she could take Stacy, and maybe even Chad. In a two-on-two when we were ready to fight, it seemed almost like it would be easy.

In the month leading up to the fight, we trained and recovered from our injuries from the first fight. We were in even better shape than before, and now we had actual fighting experience under our belt. On the night of our match, we showed up 100% confident of our victory. We were gonna get our revenge.

This time, the arena was completely full. There were a lot of people before, but this time there were a lot of people. It felt surreal that so many people had become invested in our fight, and how many of them were rooting for us to get our asses kicked, again.

We were the main event for the night, unsurprisingly. A few events took place while we got ready, donning our singlets again, and sat in our waiting room anxiously waiting our turn. When we were called, I felt fire in my chest, ready to kick some ass.

We got booed on our walk up. I knew people were rooting for us to get beaten again but I was a little surprised at just how much they hated us… We got to our corners of the ring and once again the announcer and ref began speaking. This time our ref was a cute girl, wearing a black and white bikini, and she let us know all the rules.

“It’s time for our special event of the night, folks!” the entire audience cheered. “Many of you were here just a month ago when these two couples fought last time and saw these two,” she pointed over at us, “get completely embarrassed by our winners over here!” she pointed over at Chad and Stacy, who posed for the crowd.

They looked almost identical to the day we had last seen them, it seemed like they hadn’t prepared at all. My hopes of victory were going through the roof.

“Tonight, as you may have heard, the rules are a little different for this one! Since we’re settling a grudge match, the winner will be decided by knockouts only!”

I looked at Donna, who looked at me a little nervous, but I was still confident. I slapped her shoulder, looking her in the eyes, and she nodded. We were gonna win.

“Once the two losers are knocked out, the match is over! Other than that, only one partner from each team is allowed in the ring at once! Things are gonna get brutal tonight, folks! Let’s get ready to rumble!”

The audience cheered the loudest yet, and me and Donna looked each other in the eyes once more. We had already had a plan, albeit a simple one. I was going to go in first, and whoever they sent, I was going to beat. From there, even if I was too tired to finish off the other person, I would wear them down as much as possible, and Donna should have no problem finishing them off. I assumed they would send in Chad first.

As I stepped into the ring however, I was surprised to see Stacy was slipping in her side of the ring. Immediately I was suspicious, but I decided that I just had to knock her out quickly and then they wouldn’t be able to pull any plans as a team.

“Ready for our rematch?” she called out to me, smirking.

“Only if you’re ready to get knocked the fuck out, bitch. If you were trying to get me to go easy on you by sending the girl out first you’ve got another thing coming.”

She laughed, “Of course not. We’d never try to beat you using tactics!”

The bell rang, and we began to circle each other. I was being cautious, but I wanted to be aggressive. After a couple turns around, she ran at me, and I met her with my boot. My kick caught her dead in the midsection, and I was almost surprised to see her take damage, as she bent over in pain.

I could barely hear the audience boo as thoughts raced through my mind: we really were gonna get our revenge!

“Don’t tell me that’s all you got!”

I ran at her as she was bent over, and she looked up at me shocked as I kneed her in the stomach again. She fell to her knees, looking up at me, and I smirked as I booted her in the chin, causing her to fall over. She started coughing, and I picked her up by the neck before slamming her into the ground, where she lay, still.

I almost couldn’t believe how easy things were as I raised my arms in victory, before turning around and having my stomach drop. When I looked back to see if Donna was cheering my on, I saw the worst thing imaginable. Chad was no longer in his corner, instead outside of ours with his arms wrapped around my girlfriend. He had one hand covering her mouth, his other arm wrapped around her throat.

“Let go of her!” I yelled at him.

He laughed, “Nah. I don’t feel like it.”

I looked at the ref, who stood in the corner, smirking and shrugging her shoulders, “Not against the rules,” she said.

I looked back at Chad, not sure what to do, before he spoke again. “You’re gonna let Stacy here beat the shit out of you in front of everyone. Got it?”

I tried to act bravado, what was the worst he could do? “How about I finish her off and then kick your ass?” I didn’t want Donna to be hurt, but if I was out of the picture, they could just hurt her anyways…

“If you touch Stacy again, I’ll break your weak little girlfriend’s neck.”

What did he just say? “N-no way…You would never…” I could see the panic in Donna’s eyes as she tried to shake him off.

“I won’t kill her, just paralyze her. She’ll be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of her pathetic life. We’ll call it an accident, they happen all the time in wrestling. Right?” he asked, looking at the ref, who was trying to cover the fact that she was laughing.

“Right,” she nodded.

Was he bluffing? I heard a stir behind me, and I watched as Stacy stood up, shaking herself out.

“You know, you’re pretty strong, that actually hurt! Not as bad as I made it look though. I did a good job, didn’t I babe?” she giggled as she looked at Chad, who nodded affirmingly with a smile.

“So what’s it gonna be, loser?” Stacy asked, “Gonna let us beat you up a little bit and hurt your pride, or are you gonna let little dorky Donna over there be a cripple for the rest of her life?”

I looked at Donna in the eyes, which had tears in them.

“I’ll even sweeten the deal,” Chad said, “I’ll make sure to knock her out quickly this time. Save her some pain! Be a good boyfriend!”

“Babe!” Stacy pouted, “we didn’t agree to that!”

Chad looked at her, “Sorry babe, sometimes you just gotta be a nice guy to get what you want!” He looked at me, smirking, expecting an answer.

I didn’t know what to do. I sank to my knees, I couldn’t let them do it. Chad was awful to me in high school, but I never thought he’d do something like this… but I couldn’t take the risk. I knew he really could get away with it, if he really did break her neck.

“Okay… I give up. You win.” I said.

“Wow, folks! Did you hear that? He just gave up!” the ref announced into her mic, “too bad that doesn’t save them from the knockouts rule! We’re in for quite the show tonight!”

“Good boy,” Stacy purred behind me, “Make sure to keep her awake for this, mmkay sweetie?” she asked Chad.

“Of course, sweetie! I need to make it up to you, after all.”

I heard Donna scream into Chad’s hand as Stacy ran up behind me and dropkicked my back, sending me into the mat with a heavy thud. I could finally hear the audience again as they cheered.

“Get up,” Stacy commanded. I pushed myself off the floor and turned to face her.

She began quickly launching slaps into my face as she laughed sadistically, before beginning to punch me instead. She launched punch after punch into my stomach, presumably as revenge for earlier, until I had too much and sank to my knees. I looked up at her and she spat in my face.

“Leave it.” I didn’t dare to disobey, knowing Donna’s safety was on the line.

I felt her spit slowly fall down my face before she launched a knee into my chin, causing me to fall backwards. I locked eyes with Donna, who was still screaming into Chad’s hand, as Chad laughed at my domination. I felt my ears ringing as my brain bounced around.

“Get up.”

I forced myself up. I wanted to vomit.

“Get into the corner.”

I began to walk over when she called after me, “Crawl, bitch.”
I got down onto my hands and knees and crawled into the corner, sitting down with my back to the ringpost. I had a suspicion I knew what was coming, which was confirmed when seconds later I saw Stacy’s ass flying at my face.

She slammed my head into the ringpost with her ass a few times, and my vision became so fuzzy I could barely tell what was going on. She began rubbing her ass in circles around my face before turning and grabbing my chin.

“You’re almost done, aren’t you? Babe, did you want to do anything before I knock him out?”

Chad smirked, “Just a bit,” he said before shoving Donna through the ropes. Stacy grabbed her arms before she could gather herself, and then Chad climbed through himself.

I sat in the corner, unable to move, as I watched Chad slam his fist into Donna’s stomach a few times, causing her to bend over as Stacy held her up. Chad stepped back for a second to give me full view as Stacy picked Donna up and dropped her on Stacy’s knee, completely smashing her cunt on it as Donna cried out in pain.

“Don’t you wanna help?” Chad asked, looking at me. “Oh wait, that’s right. My bad.”

Him and Stacy laughed before he started launching a few stomps onto Donna’s beaten body before suddenly stopping, “Oh yeah, I did promise I’d make this painless.”

“Aww babe you’re so sweet, they couldn’t stop you from breaking it you know!” Stacy giggled.

“Yeah, but I’m a good guy, I’ll follow through. Good night, dorky Donna!”

He got down on top of her back before wrapping his arms around her neck, putting her in an efficient rear naked choke before quickly knocking her out. I locked eyes with Donna who had shock in her eyes as she passed out, unable to offer any resistance.

He flipped her over and looked over at me before smirking, “hey loser, watch this!”

He got down on top of her and started rubbing his clearly excited cock on her tits through his singlet, before slapping it on her face a few times as I watched. I wanted to offer protest, to stop him, but I couldn’t do anything… Stacy watched on the side, laughing, as he flipped her back over once more and began rubbing his cock on her ass before letting his load loose and laughing.

He put his boot on her back and watched as Stacy walked over to me.

“Alright, time to finish you off too, I guess… I’m not really in the mood to fuck you, so… Kiss my boot!” she extended her foot out in front of me. I didn’t even hesitate to bend over and begin kissing.

After a few seconds, she laughed and said “Okay loser you can stop now… So enthusiastic to be my boot bitch! I love it! How about licking my ass now?”

She turned around and I began licking her ass. It was sweaty, and I could taste the salt in my mouth as I heard the crowd laughing at me. I didn’t feel shame at this point, I didn’t feel anything really… I just wanted it to be over.

“Okay… that’s enough of that… How do you want to be finished off? I’ll give you a choice! Do you want me to use my boots? My boobs? My ass? Or a special fourth option?”

“A fourth option?” I asked, not really stopping to think about it.

“Great choice!” she walked over to the ref, holding her hand out. The ref handed her the mic, and she slid out of the ring, and walked up to the front row of the audience. “Can I get a volunteer to knock this loser out?”

Almost everyone raised their hands. She walked around the ring, thinking carefully about her options, before selecting a girl with a sign that said “Stacy’s #1 fan!”

“Ooh, my number one fan! What’s your name?”

“Sarah!” she said, excitedly.

“Sarah, where are you from?”

“Springfield!” That was the town I grew up in.

“Oh, did you go to school there?”

“Yeah, I just graduated!”

“Congratulations! Let me tell you what I’ve got planned.” Stacy whispered in her ear, and Sarah nodded excitedly before they both stepped back in the ring. Chad dragged Donna’s unconscious body over to another corner.

“Alright everyone! Sarah here is gonna finish this loser off! But, I’ve decided to take inspiration from Chad here and be nice. I’m gonna let Mr. Loser here fight Sarah, and if he wins, I’ll let him knock both me and Chad out! How does that sound?” The crowd booed, clearly eager for me to be knocked out.

Stacy laughed, “don’t worry everyone, he won’t win! But he can sure try!”

I looked at Sarah. She looked to be 100 lbs soaking wet. She was wearing yoga pants and a tight white top. She was pretty, with long brown hair, and it didn’t surprise me that she had just graduated high school.

“Ready to lose to a little girl, loser?” Sarah taunted.

I groaned in pain as I stood up, getting out of the corner of the ring. I didn’t think Stacy intended to hold up her end of the deal, but at the same time, I didn’t want to go out without fighting if I had the option. Unfortunately, my legs and arms were jelly, and as I stood up my whole world turned and turned. I took one step and began to fall, my face ending up just in front of Sarah’s shoes.

I heard Sarah, Stacy, and Chad all begin to laugh at once, shortly followed by the crowd.

“Oh, sorry Sarah, I thought he had more in him than that! You can have some fun with him before you finish him off, though!”

“No worries,” I looked up and saw Sarah smiling at me.

“I got the idea from earlier, since you loved Stacy’s boots so much…” she quickly took off her shoes, and then her socks, before putting her feet in front of my face. “Kiss my feet, loser.”

I didn’t hesitate to begin kissing. I knew she wasn’t Stacy, or Chad, but I felt I had no choice but to follow her command as I kissed her sweaty feet, hearing her giggle above me.

Stacy walked over with the mic, continuing her interview as I kissed Sarah’s feet, “How do you plan to finish him off, young Sarah?”

She giggled into the mic before responding, “My ass! He seemed like he was really having fun under yours, earlier!”

Stacy laughed, “We’ll be looking forward to it!” before backing away.

“Okay bitch, that’s enough,” Sarah said before pulling her feet back.

“Lay down and get ready to sleep, bitch!”

I laid down, facing up. Sarah stood over me, and I looked up at her, fear in my eyes. As broken as I was, there was no way to really prepare to get knowingly knocked out. Especially in such a humiliating way… in front of possibly thousands of people… including your former bully, his girlfriend, and your unconscious girlfriend’s body…

She jumped and landed on me with her ass, slamming my face into the mat. I groaned in pain as she stood back up again, “Oops, didn’t quite knock him out! Let me try again!”

I don’t know how many more times she jumped, landing on me with her ass, but eventually it got the job done. My last sight was her ass landing on me over and over again, crushing me into the mat, before I eventually woke back up in the hospital with Donna.

I hesitated before grabbing my phone, and Donna even told me not to, but I sighed and took a look. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but I had an idea. Unfortunately it was even worse than I thought it would be. Not only had Stacy, Chad, and Sarah posed on us, putting their feet on our faces, sitting on us, with Chad posing his cock on Donna’s face and Stacy and Sarah posing with their crotches on mine, they let the audience do it too.

I don’t know how we had been knocked out for so long but there must’ve been hundreds of people using our bodies as props for their sadistic photos, and I scrolled through all of them.

I could hear Stacy and Chad’s voices in my head, saying “Look at them, bitch,” as I scrolled through them all. It was like I had to. Their domination over us was complete. I knew I didn’t have it in me to challenge them ever again, even though I knew we could win… Donna felt the same.

We eventually left the hospital and returned to our normal lives, with new hospital bills to pay and daily shaming from strangers who laughed at us. Things would never be the same. We had lost. We were the world’s biggest losers, and we always would be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't really plan on writing a third part, but I hope y'all enjoyed! I'll probably be writing other stories again soon as I have a lot of free time on my hands for a week or two.
Old 30-Oct-22, 04:19
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

great stories, I hope you decide on a part 3 though
Aiden, , , , , , , , , , Domina Ava Savage
VeVe Lane, , , , , , , Maxine Striker
Miss Amazon, , , , , Bella ( PinningPitbull )
Pandora, , , , , , , , ,Miss XI
Bianca Blance, , , , ,Lexi Art
Extreme Electra, , , Ms Bijou Steal

Wish list to session with
Robin, , , , , , , , ,Lia Labowe
Nikki Fierce, , , , ,Onyxkimx
Gia Promo, , , , , ,Miss V
Old 30-Oct-22, 18:21
Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Would love to see the victims fight their own former bullies and lose to them too if you can do that.
Old 02-Nov-22, 09:22
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12

Another good chapter. You are a good writer. Keep doing good work.
Old 20-Nov-22, 11:36
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Great Story! Would love to see a chapter where they randomly run into Sarah at a bar and she commands them both to worship her feet. They know they could take her, but at this point their wills are too broken so they just submit to the humiliation
Old 16-Jul-23, 18:07
Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9 Points: 603, Level: 9
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Would LOVE to see this continued please!

Tags
femdom, humiliation, maledom, wrestling