Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-22, 11:37
Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Competitive Tiers

Everyone here has different goals. I wanted to stratify girls into general tiers of competition. Obviously, I cannot paint a full picture with limited session experience and being only one person with X amount of ability, but I think if we all contribute with our relative experiences, we can come up with a tier/rank order list of competitiveness.

General Task: Rank women on their current ability (specify remote if >2 years) to beat you against your best/near best effort in a competitive wrestling/grappling format. No need to comment on attractiveness, ability to be sensual, ability to trash talk. We all have our own eyes, tastes, and I think other places do a good job with reviewing that other stuff. Also, the girl must advertise as semi-competitive to be listed here. For example, if you realized, Megan Jones sometime in the past year or so limited herself to fantasy.

Very Competitive: (completely dominated)
Maria Manic, Sheena

Relatively Competitive: (struggle but loss)
Gia Primo (remote), Bella Luxx

Semi-Competitive (needed help to lose)
Jennifer Thomas (remote), Sassy Kae, Karly Salinas

Non-Competitive: (needed fantasy format, help to lose)
Ms. V (recent)

Wanted:
Dez Desire, Lora Cross, LittleRampage, Savannah Fox, Sarah Brooke, Onyx Kim

Last edited by AlertHippo86; 06-Dec-22 at 12:02.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlertHippo86 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 22:06
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Competitive Tiers

[Great info couple of things relatively competitive u got Bella Luxx in that category so she beat u in a tough relatively competitive match? In u were dominated by Sheena. I tied with Safa so I would put her in relatively competitive (remote). Might be taken on Sasha steel and Sassy Savage from Oklahoma will see how that goes.

QUOTE=Priyanka;579425]Everyone here has different goals. I wanted to stratify girls into general tiers of competition. Obviously, I cannot paint a full picture with limited session experience and being only one person with X amount of ability, but I think if we all contribute with our relative experiences, we can come up with a tier/rank order list of competitiveness.

General Task: Rank women on their current ability (specify remote if >2 years) to beat you against your best/near best effort in a competitive wrestling/grappling format. No need to comment on attractiveness, ability to be sensual, ability to trash talk. We all have our own eyes, tastes, and I think other places do a good job with reviewing that other stuff. Also, the girl must advertise as semi-competitive to be listed here. For example, if you realized, Megan Jones sometime in the past year or so limited herself to fantasy.

Maria Manic, Sheena

Gia Primo (remote), Bella Luxx

Jennifer Thomas (remote), Sassy Kae, Karly Salinas

Ms. V (recent)

Wanted:
Dez Desire, Lora Cross, LittleRampage, Savannah Fox, Sarah Brooke, Onyx Kim[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-22, 22:51
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Dez Desire, Lady Justice Nadia, Cyruss Allure(remote), Veve Lane(remote), Julie Squeeze(very remote), Arekah Lox(very remote), Kasie Kavanaugh(very remote)

Tyler Dare, Cheyenne Jewell(remote and only official "semi-comp" session), Dominique Danger(bed wrestling), Mistress No Stress/Cole

NA

NA

I tend to only schedule those who can dominate me

Wanted:
Lora Cross, Sarah Brooke, Jolene, Sheena, Rapture, Queen Kayla Woods, Azul Cyanide, Gia the Giant
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-22, 01:36
Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Very Competitive: (completely dominated) - VeVe, Sheena, Dez Desire, KO, and lady justice

Relatively Competitive: (struggle but loss): Feisty Feminista, Gia the Giant, Queen Melanin(if she practiced more she’d be really deadly), Kayla woods(remote), Megan Jones

Semi-Competitive (needed help to lose): Domina Katarina, Sarah Brooke , Kim Chi(remote)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droxxy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-22, 10:36
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Good idea for a way to categorically list things out. Recognizing there's some subjectivity to it like you said but it's all good.

I've seen both Jennifer Thomas and Bella luxx. Both great girls who provide a great session. But Jennifer Thomas is definitely better than bella. That's no knock on bella. But Jennifer is stronger/more muscular, with more skills and experience and has trained at a high level in the sport. Bella has her skills and advantages too like bondage, so it just depends what you're looking for as far as who you would prefer. But wrestling wise Jennifer Thomas would be the more competitive harder match.

Agree that Dez should be ranked high and is capable of giving a competitive match with her training and skills that she has. And that Sarah Brooks should be ranked lower, she's not the strongest and her skills are better suited for catfight type matches which she excels at.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-22, 02:34
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

While this could be helpful, I think even level of competitiveness can be subjective at times...depending on what time of the day your session is and how many other sessions she has had before you/how fresh she is...also bed vs mats is a variable as it is much harder to be competitive on a bed.
Old 16-Dec-22, 21:42
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Dez Desire, Veve Lane, Sheena, Kasie Cavanaugh (Very remote), Tigra (very remote), Yasmin (very remote), Lora O, Bianca Blance, Lia Labowe, Mistress Kara

Tyler Dare, Cheyenne Jewell, Jolene Hexx, Goddess Anat, Andi Vicious, Lana Luxor, KO, Feisty Feminista,

Jennifer Thomas, Lora Cross, Savannah Foxx, Agatha Delicious, Pocahontas, Robin, Lilly Ice, Kristie Etzold, Sara Lips, Megan Jones,

Those are the ones I can remember. I’ll probably remember more after I post, LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-22, 23:45
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dez Desire, Veve Lane, Sheena, Kasie Cavanaugh (Very remote), Tigra (very remote), Yasmin (very remote), Lora O, Bianca Blance, Lia Labowe, Mistress Kara

Tyler Dare, Cheyenne Jewell, Jolene Hexx, Goddess Anat, Andi Vicious, Lana Luxor, KO, Feisty Feminista,

Jennifer Thomas, Lora Cross, Savannah Foxx, Agatha Delicious, Pocahontas, Robin, Lilly Ice, Kristie Etzold, Sara Lips, Megan Jones,

Those are the ones I can remember. I’ll probably remember more after I post, LOL
When did you see Lora Cross? I'm surprised to see her so low. Also, how big are you?
Old 17-Dec-22, 01:10
Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While this could be helpful, I think even level of competitiveness can be subjective at times...depending on what time of the day your session is and how many other sessions she has had before you/how fresh she is...also bed vs mats is a variable as it is much harder to be competitive on a bed.
Sure, but we have to start somewhere for those looking for safe, but somewhat competitive matches this is a pretty useful thread if we compile everyone's experience. One post may be an outlier but if everyone is saying Sheena is tough that says something. Some will have Girl A in Semi-Comp, some will have her as more of a fantasy. The more people that post, the more consistent this will be. We are all a bit different and this thread is a testament to this. I've seen guys here who want to be just scissored and dominated. Some want to be beaten objectively and be made to tap out against their will. One thing I have noticed thinner girls with deceptively thinner ropier arms (Gia Primo, Veve Lane) can be pretty competitive. I think it's a sign they grapple, do cardio a lot and endurance is key in more competitive matches whereas more curvier girls (Megan Jones, ?Pocahontas) while appealing physically are not necessarily better wrestlers. There are also some bodybuilders who are really not interested in competitive matches and are worried about avoiding actual dangerous situations because their muscles may make guys deceptively think they're stronger.

Last edited by AlertHippo86; 17-Dec-22 at 01:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlertHippo86 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 05:44
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Competitive matches where I was completely dominated when I was younger. Gabrielle hames, Sara from Iowa, Myra, Jett, flexzee, Olga, Kasie cavanaugh, Debra dandrea, Christine marshall. As I got older Arekah, Dominique danger, veve, Sheena, warrior amozone, skystorm, Yasmin, goddess anat, Amazon Annie, Tyler dare, Dez, MMA Aiden, were more semi competitive butt kickings. I always look for the toughest wrestlers an fighters I can find
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: