Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Jan-23, 16:02
Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,886 Times in 162 Posts
Default The (Very) Kinky Older Neighbor

Part 1

(The first part of this femdom commission. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know~)

Ethan was walking to his neighbor Linda’s house. It would probably be his last visit for a while, since he was 18 and off to college in the fall. This had been his last summer helping her out around the house. She was 60, so he did all sorts of things for her. He mowed her lawn, he cleaned her pool, he fixed stuff. He was rewarded with cookies, lemonade, and by getting to spend time with her. Because as odd as it might sound, Ethan had always had a bit of a crush on Linda despite the rather extreme age gap.

Linda let him into the house with a smile as usual. He mowed the lawn like usual. Things didn’t get unusual until afterwards when he came back in the house and they started to talk about how he was heading off to college.

“What am I going to do without you, Ethan?” she asked, “You won’t be easy to replace. I’ll probably have to hire someone. And they probably won’t accept payment in cookies.”

“Probably not. But they should, because these are really good.”

The two of them were sitting next to each other on the couch. Linda put her hand on Ethan’s thigh. Not on his knee. On his thigh. Not so high up on his thigh that it was dangerous, but it was definitely on his inner thigh. This wasn’t the first time she had touched him. She had always been touchy and affectionate with him. Linda frequently touched his shoulders, his arms, his legs…she freely gave compliments and wasn’t afraid to be hands on with her younger neighbor.

“I’m glad you think so,” she said, “I’m trying a new recipe. You know how I like to experiment.”

“Your experiments always work out.”

“Oh, they usually do…” her hand was still on his thigh. It was really lingering. “You’ve helped me so much, Ethan. Really. So because I’m not going to see you for a while and you’re going off to college and everything, I want to give you a going away gift. You’ve always helped me with whatever I asked you for. So now I’m going to do the same for you. I’ll do whatever you want me to, Ethan. That’s your gift.”

When she said ‘whatever you want’ she gave Ethan’s thigh a gentle squeeze with her hand. Ethan’s heart skipped a beat and began to beat harder in his chest. He had always thought Linda was hot. He had sometimes wondered if the attraction was mutual, but he’d never really been sure. She was very handsy, and she really did ask him to come over all the time… was she really coming onto him right now? Something about the look in her eye assured him that she really was. She really did want to give him whatever he wanted. And she wasn’t expecting him to ask for more cookies. He just knew that this was his chance. She had dropped similar but much more subtle hints before.

“Whatever I want?” he asked. He wanted some sort of confirmation.

Linda nodded. “Whatever you want, honey.”

“W-Will you put me in wrestling holds?”

Linda smiled, which was an immediate relief to Ethan. She gave him a curious, hungry sort of a look. “Wrestling holds? What an interesting request. That’s your fetish?”

“I-I mean… well, yeah. It is.”

Linda gave his thigh another gentle squeeze with her hand before letting it go. “Wrestling holds… I should have known you were the sort of boy who was into femdom. I always knew you were into me, of course, but I didn’t know about this. I guess you are rather submissive. You seem to enjoy submitting to me, anyway.”

Ethan realized that it really should have been more obvious that they were both into each other. He’d caught her sneaking glances at him just as often as she’d caught him, which was a lot. He tried not to stare most of the time, but it was hard.

“Y-Yeah, I do. Submitting to you, I mean. I mean, I was really trying to help too, around the house, but, uh…”

Linda laughed gently. “It’s okay, I completely understand what you mean. You really do enjoy helping me out. It just doesn’t hurt that you have a little crush on me too.”

“Y-Yeah. That’ what I meant.”

Linda gave him a knowing look. “I thought so. Well Ethan, I know a thing or two about dominating boys, but I’m afraid I don’t know too much about wrestling holds. You’ll have to show me what you want. And I do want you to show me exactly what you want. This is your going away present, after all. I guess I should start by stripping, shouldn’t I?”

“I-If you want,” he said.

“No. If you want, Ethan. Don’t be shy.”

“O-Okay… then yes.”

“Now we’re getting somewhere with this gift,” she said.

Linda got up from the couch and stood right in front of Ethan. She had silver hair that she still wore long, unlike most women her age. She started to unbutton her shirt while looking right into Ethan’s eyes. Ethan was very surprised by what was underneath that shirt. He had never seen her body before. She never wore revealing clothing. She had a pool, but he’d never seen her in a swim suit even though that had become one of his biggest fantasies every time he went over to clean the pool. Linda’s body was amazing for her age. It was still the body of a 60 year old woman, but it was the body of a 60 year old woman who had taken amazing care of herself. Her breasts were big. Bigger than he'd thought they would be. Linda had very curvy body. She had quite a small waist, and very wide and feminine hips. They looked so inviting. She was by far the hottest 60 year old Ethan had ever seen in his entire life. He couldn’t believe she’d been hiding this body under baggy clothes this whole time. This body had been under big t-shirts that said things like ‘visit Florida’ the whole time he’d known her. And this was only half. Next, she unbuttoned her jeans and it got even better. She was wearing purple panties that matched her purple bra. They were not the stereotypical ‘granny panties’ at all. They were small and tight. Linda pulled her jeans down to reveal a pair of long, thick legs. They were still the legs of a 60 year old woman, but he couldn’t believe how thick and shapely they were. Ethan’s mouth had gone slightly open.

“You should see your face right now,” said Linda, “I’m guessing you’ve been waiting for this for a long time. I have too. I’ve thought about blowing your mind by walking out to the pool in a bikini some time when you were cleaning… but it was much more fun to wait for your going away present like this.”

“Y-You’re, uh…”

“Still pretty hot for a sixty year old grandma? I know, honey. But I’m not going to be the only one in my underwear, am I?”

It took Ethan’s brain a second to adjust back down to reality. This was really happening. He couldn’t believe it, but at the same time it felt sort of natural. The chemistry had always been there. He’d never gotten to live out any of his mixed wrestling fantasies before, and he couldn’t think of anyone better to do it with. He stripped down to his briefs while Linda eyed his younger body. It was now obvious that he was already pretty hard.

“Much better,” said Linda, “So what am I going to do to you?”

“Well we could start with a bodyscissor.”

“A bodyscissor? I like the sound of that, but you’re going to have to be just a little bit more specific, honey.”

“O-Oh, right…”

The two of them got down onto the carpet and he walked her through how to apply a bodyscissor.

“So just put one leg under my back like that, and then the other one… yeah, like that.”

Linda seemed to be enjoying the position. “I can see why it’s called a bodyscissor now. My legs are the scissors, and I’m just going to try and cut you in half. Is that it?”

“Yeah, basically.”

“Like this?”

Linda suddenly began to actually squeeze his torso. One of her thick thighs was underneath him, and the other was on top of his stomach. She was really flexing her leg muscles and squeezing him tightly. She was clearly going all out.

“Y-Yeah, just like that.”

Linda looked like she was enjoying her own power and the feeling of him being stuck between her sixty year old legs. “This is your fetish, honey?”

“Y-Yes…”

“It looks like you’re in pain. But I guess that’s the whole point, isn’t it?”

“Y-Yeah…”

Linda rested her hand on his bare chest. “This is pretty fun. I feel like I could just crush you like this. You’re so skinny.”

Ethan was skinny. He’d always been more likely to stay home and study than go out and play sports or go to the gym. His thin torso was really no match for Linda’s legs. She was squeezing him so hard and her thighs were so thick that they were practically touching around his waist. She was getting better too. He could feel her quickly figuring out how to position herself and how to best flex her muscles to punish him. She re-adjusted her legs, bringing him in closer to her. She wanted his side pressed up against her crotch.

“Let’s get you in here more like this…”

When she resumed really squeezing, it was just that much tighter. She was a fast learner and her legs were a lot stronger than Ethan had thought they would be. Before today, the most contact he’d had with his older neighbor was a hug. Now he was in a different sort of much more dangerous hug, it felt like.

“Y-You’re really good at this,” he said, resting his hands on her thigh.

“Are you surprised?” she asked, “Did you not think a sixty year old would be able to handle you like this?”

“A-A little…”

The pain was becoming too much for Ethan. He was deeply aroused, but he was also starting to be in real pain. He tapped out on her thigh.

“You’re tapping? So what, now I have to let you go?” she asked without easing up even a little bit.

“Y-Yes…”

“What’s the magic word, honey?”

“Y-Yes, please…p-please…”

Ethan couldn’t believe he was genuinely begging. The pain was real and he also knew that he wouldn’t be able to get out on his own. Even if he tried to escape, he wouldn’t be able to. He’d always thought that the guys in mixed wrestling videos were kind of faking it. Especially with things like bodyscissors. That turned out to be totally wrong. A woman like Linda who had serious thighs was perfectly capable of incapacitating him and making him beg for mercy.

“Well, since you said please, I guess I’ll let you go for now,” said Linda as she lifted her leg off of his stomach and slid her other leg out from underneath him.

“You have really strong legs…”

Linda ran her hand up and down her long, powerful thigh. “Perfect for squeezing you with, honey. What’s next? I hope your fantasy involves more than just one wrestling hold.”

Ethan could see in Linda’s eyes that she was enjoying this almost as much as he was. She was really into it now. It wasn’t just a gift for him anymore. She’d gotten a taste of her own power and she loved it.

“We could do a headscissor now.”

“Headscissor? If that last one was a bodyscissor, then I like where this is going.”

“I thought you might say that.”

Ethan had her sit down and stretch her legs out, then he rested the back of his head in her lap. He’d fantasized about this for years, but now that his head was actually on the chopping block he couldn’t help but be a little bit nervous. He was scared and aroused at the same time. She really was stronger than he’d thought she’d be…

Linda intuitively grasped what to do with a headscissor. She didn’t really need instruction. She wrapped her legs tightly around his neck.

“Like this, right? My legs are still the scissors, and now I’m going to squeeze your neck?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“I like this one already.”

Linda began to squeeze, and the firm muscles in her thighs swelled around Ethan’s throat. They pushed up and into his jaw rather painfully. As it became more difficult to breathe, he quickly began to get more scared and more aroused at the same time. Her ankles were crossed – he hadn’t even told her to do that, she had just done it instinctively. The sole of her foot was resting right on his bulge. He knew it was intentional. She was teasing him.

“I can tell you like this one too,” she said, shifting her foot a little.

“I-I do…”

Linda’s legs were becoming too much for him. If his torso had been no match for them, then his neck certainly wasn’t either. He put his hands on her thighs. They were soft yet hard to the touch since they were flexed. Her muscles were at work asphyxiating him. She was taking this completely seriously, and was really strangling him with her legs and not just toying with him. She knew what he wanted. She knew that he was the sort of boy who wanted to be genuinely dominated. And with her powerful legs, dominating him really wasn’t even that hard… just by looking down at him in her lap she could tell that he wasn’t going anywhere unless she let him. Even if he had wanted out, he couldn’t get out. She’d never been in such a position before, and the power was very intoxicating… she was really in charge of him now. Sure, he was the sort of boy who never turned down an order. He’d done every chore possible for her. But she wasn’t his mother. She didn’t have any real authority over him. Until now.

“Just for fun,” said Linda, “Why don’t you try and really get out? I mean, this is supposed to be wrestling, right? That’s what you want? So try to escape. You’re an eighteen year old boy, and I’m a sixty year old woman. It really shouldn’t be too difficult for you.”

When Ethan actually tried to get out, he realized that some of those mixed wrestling videos he liked watching so much must not be fake after all. He really couldn’t get out from between his neighbor’s thighs. He pulled at them but they would not budge from his throat.

“Is that all you got, Ethan? Come on. Don’t tell me that you’re really stuck between my sixty-year-old legs.”

He was stuck. And he was running out of air. He tried to say something, but it was barely audible.

Linda started stroking his hair, petting him like a cat. “Trying to say something, honey? You’ll have to speak up. I can’t hear you. You know us old people are hard of hearing.”

Ethan gave up on his rather pathetic escape attempt and just started tapping out on her thigh again. The longer he tapped without her letting up at all, the more scared he became.

“So how does this work? Do I always have to let you out if you tap? Is that it?”

Ethan tried to nod. He couldn’t. His head was just locked in there so tightly, stuck in her lap… she was still just gently stroking his hair as if she wasn’t also strangling the life out of him. He just kept tapping and tapping… what if she really didn’t know her own strength? Could she just knock him out on accident? Was that about to happen? Was his sixty year old neighbor about to put him right to sleep in her living room?

Linda let him go. She’d been very tempted to just keep squeezing away and see what happened. “This is my favorite hold now. I can really get control of you like this.”

“Y-Yeah, this is my favorite too.”

“I could tell,” she said, moving the sole of her foot around on his package a little, “And since it’s your favorite, I think that means we need to do it again.”

Linda suddenly flexed her legs again. Ethan was totally taken off guard. His neck was slammed with two walls of muscle again. He made a coughing-choking sort of sound. She was squeezing harder this time. Just like the last hold, she was getting better. She was improving. Linda was just the sort of woman who knew how to use her body. She stopped playing with his hair so that she could plant both of her hands on the carpet and lift her body up off the floor. Her butt was a couple inches in the air now, and so was Ethan’s head. Her strength continued to surprise him.

“How’s this?” she asked. Her voice sounded a little strained. She was putting in more effort this time and really crushing him.

Ethan’s hands were on her thighs, but he wasn’t trying to escape any more. He was just feeling them, feeling the muscle… appreciating them. He’d never gotten the chance to really appreciate her before. Now his hands could worship her thighs while she choked him. He didn’t last long at all in the tight headscissor that had lifted him up off the carpet. He tapped on her hip. She moaned slightly with effort as she lifted him up a bit higher instead of stopping. He tapped again, this time with a little panic. She kept squeezing tighter and tighter… then she let him down and stopped. Once again, something deep in her had wanted to keep going… but she stopped.

“W-Wow…” was all Ethan could say at first. He was light headed and still kind of seeing stars. “That was really hot…”

“Maybe you need a round three then,” said Linda.

She started to squeeze again, but Ethan immediately tapped before her legs could even really get going.

“W-Wait, please, no,” he said, “I-I’m not sure I can take another right now. Maybe we could do a different hold now?”

Linda resumed stroking his hair. His head was still resting in her lap and her thighs were still around his neck. He knew that it was really up to her, and that she could just start squeezing again if she really wanted to. He was lucky she was so nice.

“Well, if you really can’t take it, I guess we’ll have to move on for now…” said Linda, “It is your going away present after all. Tell me what’s next, honey.”

“I’ve always wanted to try a breast smother…”

“A breast smother?” Linda smiled down at him, “Hmm, I’m pretty sure I can figure that one out on my own. It sounds pretty self-explanatory.”

Linda let him out of the headscissor but she did not let him go. Her hands stayed on his body while she got up on top of him. She straddled him and started to lean down.

“Let me know if I’m on the right track,” she said.

“Y-Yeah, you are…”

“Yeah? Tell me what’s next then.”

“W-Well, you just u-ummppphhh…mmpphh…”

Linda had pretty easily figured out what a breast smother was. She rested her big, soft, pillowy boobs down onto his face. It really was pretty self-explanatory. Her breasts smothered his face.

“This is even easier than those scissor ones. I don’t even have to do anything. The girls do all the work in this hold, don’t they?”

“MMmmMMpphhh…”

“I’m sure you’re agreeing with me. You always do.”

Linda could have just kept laying there and eventually smothered him all the way to sleep. But she wanted him closer and tighter. She reached her arms around his head and pulled him in nice and tight. It was the sort of hug he’d always really wanted from her but had never asked for until now. His vision was totally eclipsed by her breasts. Total darkness. His whole world was just her warm cleavage and the soft fabric of her bra. Her boobs were big enough that even if he turned his head, he was still smothered. There was just nowhere to go. Maybe he could have escaped from this one if he really tried, unlike the headscissors. But he didn’t want to, of course. He wanted to stay there forever. It was just so warm and inviting…

“You are still alive down there, right, Ethan?”

“Mmhmm…”

Linda laughed. “That’s good. I hadn’t heard from you in a while. I was worried you’d gotten lost.”

He had gotten lost, he was totally in a trance… but his legitimate need for air managed to snap him out of the trance. It was like trying to breathe underneath a pillow. He tapped out on her back.

Instead of lifting her boobs off of his face, she hugged his head tighter. “You’re really going to tap out again? To this. Come on, honey, I don’t think this is even a real wrestling hold. I’m sure you can last longer than that.”

Ethan was sure he couldn’t. He needed air now. He kept tapping and kept not getting out.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Mmpphh!”

“What was that…?”

“Mmpphh!”

“Oh, I guess that’s close enough.”

Linda let him go, once again just before he definitely would have passed out underneath her. She slowly lifted her breasts off of his face. He was breathing hard. He really had been smothered down there. He hadn’t been exaggerating or anything. She put her hands on her boobs and adjusted her bra. Well, she did have pretty big boobs after all. No wonder he couldn’t really breathe. She smiled.

“I don’t think I’ve seen this in wrestling before,” she said.

“I mean, it’s in, you know… mixed wrestling stuff.”

“Is that so?” she asked with a little laugh, “Well should I smother you again? You’re breathing pretty hard there. Maybe you need another break. I don’t. I feel great.”

“Could we do some submission holds too?”

“We can do whatever you want, honey,” said Linda, “You just show me what these submission holds are. I’ll submission hold you so hard you won’t know what hit you.”

Ethan had always had a thing for submission holds, even if scissors were probably his personal favorite. He had frequently fantasized about his elderly neighbor putting him into a brutal submission hold after his work was done and demanding that he stay the night to serve her. He would have to call his parents and make up some excuse… then she’d torture him all night and break him down into her slave for life. That had been the fantasy, anyway. Now he was as turned on as ever, but also scared about what Linda might really be able to do to him with holds that were designed to be painful…

Ethan’s horniness and curiosity won out, because of course it did. He guided her into a camel clutch. She picked up on it pretty fast. Before he knew it, he was stuck and he could tell once again that he wasn’t going to get out unless she let him out.

“Let me guess… I just pull up now and break your back? That’s the point of this one?”

“Y-Yeah,” he said, “Until I submit.”

“Making you submit isn’t too hard, honey,” she said.

Linda carefully laced her fingers together and cupped his chin in her hands. Then she slowly began to pull his head up higher off the carpet. It felt like she was a bit less sure of what to do… scissoring clearly came naturally, but now she was still feeling him out. She didn’t know how much force she could really use on his skinny body. She obviously didn’t want to hurt him. She just wanted to dominate him and give him the ultimate going away present. Linda wanted him to be able to walk back to his house afterwards.

The more she got used to the hold, however, the more pressure she realized she could apply. “I think I’m starting to like this camel clutch thing…”

“M-Me too.”

“You might not be saying that in a minute, honey.”

Linda began to really pull back hard. She leaned her entire body back into it. Her young neighbor let out a little moan of pain that made her very satisfied with her hold so far. She wanted to break him more and get another moan out of him. Her arms were helplessly trapped behind her knees. There was nothing he could do about his fate. He was utterly under her control. She loved that. She pulled him back more and more, and he moaned again. Ethan didn’t know his back would even go this far. He felt like he was in a camel clutch that was way worse than anything he’d seen in a mixed wrestling video. His torso was perpendicular to the floor. Linda was dominating him and bending him into a totally unnatural shape. He could actually see the ceiling, which was kind of scary.

“How does it feel now, Ethan?”

“I-I give…”

“You give?”

“I-I can’t tap…”

Linda realized what he meant. “Oh, I see. Since I have your arms stuck back there, you can’t tap. So you’re going to use words for once? Is that it?”

“Y-Yes. Linda, I give…”

“You give. Say you surrender instead.”

“I-I surrender…”

“Now say you submit to me.”

“I-I submit to you…”

“Hmm. Now… say you’re my bitch.”

“I-I’m your bitch. L-Linda, please, seriously, I give. I submit. I surrender. I’ll say anything you want…”

This rather pathetic display of begging brought about by the genuine pain that Ethan was experiencing was seriously turning Linda on. But he really was at a horrible angle and she didn’t want to hurt him too bad. She accepted his complete submission and lowered him back down. She kept his arms trapped for the time being.

Linda gently put her hand on his bare back. “You alright, honey? That seemed like a pretty rough one.”

“Yeah, I’m fine now. I think you could have broken my back.”

“I still could…” said Linda, running her hand up and down his spine.

“Please no. One camel clutch is enough, I think.”

Just because he said that, Linda wanted to yank him back again. But he had submitted pretty sincerely multiple times, so she let him go. She could tell that he loved being forced into submission. She could feel it in his body and see it in his obvious bulge.

“So what’s next, honey? Another submission hold? Or did I break you already with this one?”

“You might have broken me a little, but I’d really like to do a grapevine.”

“A grapevine? This one you’ll really have to explain. Unlike the scissor ones, this name really doesn’t tell me much.”

Ethan talked her through setting up a grapevine. Her curvy body was laid out on top of his. Her breasts rested on his chest. His now sizable bulge was pushing up into her tummy, which of course only fueled it and made it harder. He knew she must be feeling it. It felt so right to have their bodies pressed tightly together like this…

“I like this one already,” said Linda, looking down into his eyes, “And what do I do now?”

“W-Well, you just force my legs out with yours.”

This was another hold that Ethan was sure people were just exaggerating in all those videos he watched. Within a couple seconds of Linda really trying, he realized that this hold was also all too real. Ethan was totally inflexible, which just made it hurt all the more.

Linda could tell from his expression that the hold was working. “Oh, I like this one. This might be even better than the camel clutch.”

“Y-Yeah, maybe…”

Linda was still figuring out the hold and how to apply pressure. After a minute or so, she had really gotten a hang of how to use her body to pull him apart. The grapevine became noticeably tighter, and he could feel her thighs flexing against his. He could feel their power and he had no choice but to submit to them. His legs were getting spread wider than he thought was possible underneath her. Pretty soon, he was practically doing the splits. He couldn’t believe how far he’d been stretched by his neighbor. Her sixty year old body was basically tearing him apart. His inner thighs burned. He tried to resist, to do anything… all he really succeeded in doing was thrusting his hips up into her a few times, pushing into her with his bulge while she spread him out on the torture rack.

“Are you going to give, honey? Or am I going to make you do the splits?”

“O-Okay, okay…”

Ethan tapped out on her hip. Linda kept him right where he was all stretched out.

“I liked it better when you used your mouth instead of your hands to submit,” she said in a breathy whisper, “So let’s hear it.”

“I-I submit…” said Ethan, giving her exactly what she wanted. He had to admit, there was something more thrilling about verbally submitting to her. There was something more humiliating about it. She was totally right. “I submit to you… Linda, please… seriously, I surrender. I give. Y-You’re going to pull my legs off…”

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” said Linda.

Linda let his legs go. She kept laying on him for a moment, keeping their bodies pressed together while he recovered from the painful grapevine. Then she sat up, straddling him. She was sitting down on his bulge, getting a good feel for how nice and hard he was getting for her from all this punishment.

“What’s next?” she asked, resting her hands on his body, “Another submission hold? Or am I going to go back to choking you? Tell me what you need, Ethan.”

“I guess now that I’ve had some time to breathe, I want to do another chokehold. That will give my body some time to recover from this too.”

“What kind of chokehold?”

“I’ve always wanted to be put in a reverse headscissor.”

“Always? So this has been your fantasy for a long time?”

“Y-Yeah…”

“No need for you to wait any longer then. How do I reverse headscissor you?”

Ethan showed her exactly how to reverse headscissor him. She got the idea fast and seemed eager to get started and strangle him with her legs again.

Ethan placed his hands on the back of her thighs. He wanted to say something while he still had air. “D-Do you think you could knock me out this time?”

“Knock you out? Like knock you unconscious?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re pretty kinky, aren’t you Ethan? If that’s what you want, then yes, I can knock you out. It’s your going away gift, after all.” It seemed like she was about to start squeezing, but then suddenly she stopped and stood up instead. She stood above him with a leg on either side of him.

“I want to make sure you never forget this one,” she said.

Linda reached behind her back and undid her bra. She dropped it down onto Ethan’s face. When he brushed it away, he was met with a view of Linda’s amazing, huge naked breasts. They looked even bigger now that they were free. Next, Linda pulled down her panties and tossed those aside too. She was standing above him totally naked now. He couldn’t believe this was really happening, and yet it also felt so natural. Their chemistry really had been there the whole time…

Linda let him admire the view for a moment before she got back down into reverse headscissor position. Now that she was naked, it felt more like the 69 position. This is, until she began to squeeze.

Linda was glad Ethan had asked her to knock him out. She’d wanted to all along, and was so looking forward to what that would feel like. She lay out on top of him, almost looking relaxed accept for the part where her legs were tightly flexed around her young neighbor’s neck.

“So I’m just going to knock you out this time. Well, this feels like the perfect position to do it in. You get a perfect view, obviously. And it just feels like your neck fits perfectly back there.”

“Y-You’re right…”

Ethan’s fear of being knocked out was growing along with his arousal and his bulge. Because of their position, he knew that Linda was looking right down at his manhood. He was so hard for her. He felt up and down her strong legs. He reached down to her calves, then all the way back up to her hamstrings… they were so thick, so powerful… he just could not resist feeling every inch of them, worshiping them even though they were strangling him and destroying him.

“Enjoy my legs while you still can, honey,” said Linda, “Because I’m not stopping until you are out cold.”

Linda casually traced the outline of Ethan’s shaft in his briefs with her index finger. This was clearly his ultimate fetish just like he’d said. His cock really wanted to be free…

Ethan grabbed two big handfuls of her ass. She had such an amazing ass for a sixty-year-old woman. It was incredible, really. She had really wide hips, and her ass was big, round, and wide to match. It was just the right amount of firm to the touch… but it was also soft enough for him to really sink his hands in and grab hold of it just like he’d thought about doing so many times when she turned around and bent over to get cookies out of the oven in front of him. And now he was finally getting to grab it, and it was perfect… and it was also in the process of choking him out.

“I can tell that you’re really enjoying yourself back there,” said Linda, “I think you’ve had your fun. I’m going to really squeeze now, okay honey?”

“R-Really squeeze?”

Ethan couldn’t believe she hadn’t been trying… but then she really started to try, and it was instantly clear that she’d been holding back. Ethan immediately clutched at her ass harder as the pressure began to really increase. He was being truly crushed now. All those videos he’d watched of guys getting scissored had not prepared him for this. Now he was really between a strong pair of thighs. A really strong pair of thighs.

Linda put her hands on his thighs and straightened her arms out. She arched her back. She wanted to have just the perfect leverage to squeeze him with. Her feet were standing on her tippy toes. His head had left the carpet.

Ethan had always wanted to get knocked out. It was a huge fantasy of his. But it had always been just that – a fantasy. He’d seen plenty of those guys in videos get knocked out. Well, he knew some were fake. But now it was real. He could not breathe. She had crushed his windpipe between her thighs. His lungs were screaming out for air. His vision was fading. His head was all light and fuzzy. He got scared. He panicked. He didn’t want to get knocked out anymore. Wasn’t it dangerous or something? He wasn’t even thinking straight, only fear…

Ethan frantically tapped out. He kept tapping and tapping on her ass, watching it jiggle in front of his face. But to his horror, she did not stop. She just kept on squeezing away. He was totally helpless to stop her. He just kept tapping…

“Sorry honey,” she said, “There’s no going back now. You said you wanted to be knocked out, right?”

He kept tapping.

“Right? I’m giving you what you really want, honey. Deep down, you want to go to sleep. Just relax and go to sleep. Let me give you your present…”

Ethan could not relax. He kept tapping and squirming right up until the very end, where he finally passed out between her legs.

When he woke up, she was straddling his chest and smiling down at him.

“You’re awake,” she said, “How was it?”

It took Ethan a second to remember where he was and what was even happening. She’d knocked him out hard. Really hard. “I-I… uh, it was… you knocked me out.”

Linda laughed. “Yes. I knocked you out. You asked me to, remember? I know you were tapping and everything, but I just ignored that.”

“I’m glad you did,” said Ethan, “Because that was really hot…”

“It was. I know what’s best.”

“You always do…”

Linda got off of him. She pulled her little panties back on with a very satisfying snapping sound of the waistband. Her ass was so big and round that she actually struggled to pull them all the way on for a moment.

Linda just pointed to her bra, and Ethan picked it up and handed it to her.

“I think that’s probably enough for one day,” said Linda while she put her bra back on, “Seeing as how you briefly forgot where you were. But you’re not leaving for school just yet… I don’t see why we can’t do this again before you move out.”

“R-Really?”

Linda flashed him a smile. “Ethan, honey, this was way too much fun to only do once.”

Ethan couldn’t believe his luck. “I agree. We should definitely do this again some time then.”

“Absolutely,” said Linda. She stepped on Ethan’s jeans as he went to pick them up, “Who said you would get to put your clothes back on? Maybe I’m enjoying the view too.”

“O-Oh, I-“

“Kidding,” said Linda, “Get dressed and get out. I don’t want to break you by wrestling any more today. I think you’re one grapevine away from spraining something, honey.”

“You might be right.”

“I usually am,” said Linda, “Oh, and thanks for mowing the lawn. It looks great.”
Old 28-Jan-23, 19:02
Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The (Very) Kinky Older Neighbor

Amazing story. Well done!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-23, 05:08
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Wow very well written.

Can't wait for part 2
Aiden, , , , , , , , , , Domina Ava Savage
VeVe Lane, , , , , , , Maxine Striker
Miss Amazon, , , , , Bella ( PinningPitbull )
Pandora, , , , , , , , ,Miss XI
Bianca Blance, , , , ,Lexi Art
Extreme Electra, , , Ms Bijou Steal

Wish list to session with
Robin, , , , , , , , ,Lia Labowe
Nikki Fierce, , , , ,Onyxkimx
Gia Promo, , , , , ,Miss V
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-23, 09:39
Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13

Wow I agree looking forward to part 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy101 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-23, 19:26
Points: 2,781, Level: 21 Points: 2,781, Level: 21 Points: 2,781, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Wonderful story, it exactly my fantasy. I'm fan of mature fit women and I have a facebook's page I follow whose pics fit perfectly to the main character.
link below:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by stouf; 31-Jan-23 at 19:30. Reason: Problem wih my link
The Following User Says Thank You to stouf For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-23, 14:40
Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48 Points: 12,332, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,886 Times in 162 Posts

Part 2

It didn’t take long before Ethan got a text from his neighbor Linda. He was used to getting a text that said something about a lawn that needed to be mowed, a gutter that needed cleaning. He was not used to getting a text that was a mirror selfie of her wearing a bikini.

Come over tomorrow. Last time was too hot. My daughter and granddaughter will be there too and they are sooo curious.

Ethan was surprised she had told anyone. It made him sort of nervous… but he had met her forty year old daughter and her eighteen year old granddaughter before… and they were hot. They were almost as hot as Linda. Most people probably would have found them hotter, really, but Ethan wasn’t exactly most people. Were they really going to get involved with this? He could not wait to find out. He got another text.

Oh, and wear a speedo. It’s going to be a pool party. Just the four of us.

Ethan obeyed, of course, and when he walked through the back gate into Linda’s backyard with the pool he was only wearing a speedo. Linda, her daughter Sarah, and her granddaughter Emma were all in bikinis.

“Ethan,” said Linda, walking over to greet him, “So glad you could make it. You’ve met my daughter Sarah before, haven’t you? And my granddaughter Emma?”

“Y-Yeah, I have,” said Ethan.

Linda was wearing red bikini. Her middle-aged daughter Sarah’s bikini was black. It went well with her black hair and her somewhat colder demeanor. It was a very small black bikini, and it showed off a body that said ‘this woman spends a lot of time in the gym’. Ethan didn’t know much about Sarah other than that Linda had alluded to her having some high-powered, high-stress office job. Maybe the gym was how she blew off steam. Her body was so tight and sculpted. She didn’t really look up at Ethan since she was typing on her phone. It was probably an email that determined someone’s job, or some large sum of money.

Emma, the granddaughter, was wearing the smallest and least practical bikini. It was pink and floral. She was slender, but thanks to Linda’s amazing genes had managed to hold on to a huge pair of boobs. She also had her grandma’s wide hips and tiny waist.

“So you’re Ethan, huh?” she asked, “You’re the one with the fetish.”

“U-Uh, I-“

Linda laughed. “Emma, he’s not just a boy with a fetish. He’s helped me out so much with the house and everything.”

“Right…” said Emma, looking Ethan up and down, “But that’s not really why you brought me and my mom here, is it.”

“No, it’s not,” said Linda, “I was telling them about our little match, Ethan, and they were just so… intrigued. We thought they could have some fun with us too. How does that sound, honey?”

“T-That sounds amazing.”

“Well, you’re the one who knows all about mixed wrestling,” said Linda, “So maybe you should tell us how we could get started here.”

“Maybe we could u-uagghkkghh…!”

Sarah had walked right up behind Ethan, wrapped her warms around his neck rear naked choke style, and just started throttling him. “He’s not the only one who knows about wrestling, mom. I’ve taken plenty of BJJ classes at the gym.”

Ethan clutched at Sarah’s arms. It was clear that she did in fact know what she was doing. His throat was tightly wedged into the crook of her elbow. Her arms were hard and toned. She had real muscle in her arms, he could feel it.

Sarah’s mouth was close to his ear. “And what’s your wrestling experience, Ethan? Watching mixed wrestling videos online doesn’t count.”

Ethan tried to respond but couldn’t.

Sarah suddenly just laughed. “I’m kidding. It’s just a fetish for you, right? I totally get it. I’ve honestly gotten pretty turned on rolling with some of the guys in my BJJ class. There’s something erotic about it.”

Linda waved her hand. “Sarah, honey, he’s…”

“Oh. Sorry,” apologized Sarah as she let Ethan go. He’d been on the very edge of consciousness. If Sarah hadn’t quickly hugged him from behind, he might have fallen down onto his knees in the grass.

Sarah knew what she was doing. Another second or so, and Ethan would have been sound asleep on his feet. Could he really handle all three of these ladies? He didn’t care. He would risk getting knocked out. The three of them were just way too hot.

“Mom!” said Emma, “Don’t kill him before we’ve even started. I haven’t even had a turn yet.”

Linda took the still recovering Ethan by the shoulders and let him away from Sarah. “She’s right. We don’t want to break our toy already, do we? Emma, let’s let you have a turn. I’ll show you a couple of Ethan’s favorites that I thought of a fun way to combine.”

Ethan wasn’t sure what she meant at first, but it quickly became clear as Linda guided her granddaughter Emma into a grapevine. She showed her how to entwine her legs around Ethan’s so that he was trapped underneath her. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other.

“It feels like he likes it already,” said Emma, in obvious reference to how Ethan’s bulge was pushing up into her flat belly.

“Of course he does,” said Linda, kneeling down in the grass next to them, “And he’s going to like it even more when you force his legs apart.”

“Like this?”

“Y-Yeah,” confirmed Ethan, “L-Like that…”

It felt like Emma was a natural just like her grandma was. Emma had a more slender body, but she wasn’t weak at all. She was perfectly capable of spreading Ethan’s legs out nice and wide in a grapevine. He felt the familiar pain of being stretched to the limit against his will. Her smooth, soft legs were wrapped so tightly around his.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” asked Emma, looking down at him with a curious smile.

“Y-Yeah. A lot.”

“But you want it to hurt, don’t you?”

“Y-Yeah…”

Emma laughed. “So you’re what, a masochist? A sadist? I can’t remember which one is which. Whatever. I like it when guys embrace their kinks.”

Ethan winced with pain. “A masochist is someone wh-mmmmphhh…”

Linda had just put her hand down over his mouth. “He’s talking too much. Smother him with your boobs now, Emma. He’s already trapped. But from this position, you can just lower yourself down and stop him from talking and breathing too.”

“Oooh, I like that idea…”

Emma took her grandma’s advice and rested her big, young, perky tits down on Ethan’s face. It was almost like she didn’t even need the bikini top – they basically stood up on their own. Ethan was back in a world of warm cleavage where he had everything he wanted except for air.

“Finally, a use for these giant fun bags,” said Emma, “That isn’t hurting my back and getting stares at the gym. How are you holding up down there?”

“Mmpphh…”

“Oh. You really can’t breathe, can you?” laughed Emma.

“No. He can’t,” said Linda, “You really got my boobs, honey. There’s no way he’s breathing under those.”

Sarah was watching with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow. “This isn’t exactly wrestling.”

“Don’t worry,” said Linda, “That’s not really the point here…”

“Oh, I’ve picked up on that,” said Sarah, “He’s more interested in the ultimate going away present than he is in some sort of competition. Right, Ethan?”

“Mmhmm.”

Emma wasn’t really pulling him apart with the grapevine as hard as Linda had the other day. Being under her, he was really starting to think about how nice it was of Linda to invite both of them over just to make his going away gift that much hotter…

Linda poked Ethan’s leg with her foot. “His legs, Emma. Don’t forget about his legs. This is supposed to be painful for him, not just about boobs in his face.”

“Oh yeah. Multitasking is hard, you know,” said Emma.

Emma started to really apply hard pressure with the grapevine again, and Ethan groaned with pain into her boobs. Just like his breath, however, it was smothered. Emma was a fast learner just like her grandma. Ethan was in serious pain now… but his real problem was that he couldn’t breathe anymore and was starting to become lightheaded. Emma’s breasts were maybe even harder to breathe through than Linda’s. He tried to put his hands on her hips and push her off of him, but she was pressed down too tightly and he was too weak. Ethan knew that unless he wanted to go to sleep underneath this girl, he would have to tap. He tapped out on her wide hip.

“So what, I have to let him go now?” asked Emma.

Linda just shrugged. “If you want him to stay awake, yes, you do. If you want him to go to sleep… well just keep doing what you’re doing.”

“M-Mmmpphh!”

Emma lifted her big boobs up off of his face. “I’ll let you stay awake. I’m nice. Nicer than my grandma, anyway.”

“T-Thanks…”

Emma let go of the grapevine too, and moved up so she was sitting on Ethan and just straddling his chest. She adjusted her bikini top. “You were right grandma, this was more fun than I thought it would be. I like… being in control.”

“I knew you would,” said Linda, “I’m usually right about these sorts of things. Now, I thought of a game we could play…”

Ethan was immediately scared and aroused by this suggestion. He was surrounded. Emma was pinning him down, and Sarah and Linda were looming over the two of them.

Linda explained the game with her hands on her hips. “Ethan, you’ll try to carry each of us the full length of the pool on your shoulders. If you can make it all the way across, whoever you carried has to give you a lap dance. But if you can’t make it, you have to massage whoever you were carrying. Sound fair?”

“Very fair,” said Emma, “It kind of sounds like a win win for Ethan here.”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “Sure, it sounds fair. But only because I know there’s literally no way he could make it across with me.”

“Great,” said Linda, “Ethan, hop in the pool. You and Emma will go first.”

Ethan got in the pool. It was shallow enough that he would be able to walk all the way across. Well, if he could make it all the way with Emma’s thighs wrapped around his neck, anyway. He knew Emma would be his best chance to win. He felt her legs as she sat down on his shoulders. They were long, smooth, and slender… they didn’t have as much muscle or thickness as her grandma’s. They fit nicely around his neck though… and he knew from the painful grapevine that they did have real power. Ethan really did want to make it across. Getting a lap dance from this girl would be a very, very nice break from the pain. It would be a very hot intermission.

Emma tapped his head. “Okay, horsey, go.”

Ethan started to walk and Emma started to squeeze. He watched as she stretched her legs out in front of him and crossed her ankles. He wondered if Linda had told her to do that, or if she was just a natural squeezer like her grandma.

The water went up to his chest, so walking was already kind of hard. Emma tightening her wet legs around his neck just made it all the harder… but now he was about halfway to the other side. He could still breathe… kind of. He put both hands on Emma’s butt and tried to sort of push her up, but that really didn’t help him breathe, although it stopped her from weighing him down as much.

“Am I doing this right? The headscissor? Down boy, down,” said Emma, “Grandma, he’s still like conscious and just walking.”

“Squeeze harder, honey,” recommended Linda from the side of the pool.

“I’ve never done a lap dance,” said Emma, “And I’m not going to start now. No offense. It’s just not really my thing. I’d rather be the one getting the lap dance. I’m much more of a dom, if you couldn’t tell already. So let’s just put you down here…”

Emma flexed her legs completely, as hard as she could. She doubled down and poured on the pressure, crushing her lithe muscles into Ethan’s poor neck. Ethan grabbed onto her slippery, wet thighs… he was so close to the other side of the pool… but he knew it was over. He was seeing spots. He almost wanted to keep walking just because he wanted to experience more of Emma’s real strength and power… but he really didn’t want to get knocked out and have to be fished out of the pool by lifeguard Linda. He tapped out on her leg.

Emma laughed. “That’s right, bitch. That’s what I thought.”

Then she let go of his neck and just threw herself over backwards into the water with a big splash.

Ethan struggled to breathe and tried to keep water out of his face in the Emma-generated waves. He saw now that he was really only a couple feet from the other side. He had been so close to getting a full headscissor experience and then getting to have Emma grind all over him…

Emma swam over and hugged him from behind. “You’re okay, right? I didn’t drown you?”

“Y-Yeah…”

Emma slid her hand up and down his chest in a sensual yet reassuring sort of way. “Good. I think my grandma would be mad at me if I killed you. Hey mom, you should go next! This game is fun!”

Sarah motioned for Ethan to swim to the side of the pool where she was waiting for him. “I don’t do lap dances. If you don’t tap, I’ll knock you out.”

“O-Okay,” said Ethan, “Thanks for the warning.”

“You’re welcome, kid.”

Sarah took her seat on Ethan’s shoulders. She was heavier than her daughter. Her thighs were thicker and stronger. Ethan was a little scared to put his hands on them. Sarah was definitely the most intimidating of the trio. She wasn’t even flexing yet, and her thighs were already feeling pretty tight around his neck… they were thighs that had clearly been built in the gym. Ethan had a feeling that Sarah could squat, deadlift, leg press… anything, really, way more than he could.

From the first step, Ethan knew he had no chance of making it. The muscles of her inner thighs slammed into his neck and wrapped themselves around him like a brutally tight iron vice. It was over before he could even get in stride. He could see Linda smiling from the sidelines, clearly proud of her daughter’s legs. She got them from Linda, after all.

“Like I said,” said Sarah, who was resting her hands on top of her head, showing off the muscles in her arms and shoulders, “If you don’t tap, I’ll just knock you out.”

Sarah had such an authoritative tone to her voice. Ethan knew she was dead serious. She had almost knocked him out when he’d walked into the backyard after all. There was just no way he was getting this lap dance, even though having this MILF grind her muscular ass all over his bulge probably would have been really hot… but that wasn’t even on the table. Ethan was barely staying above the water anymore. He managed to take a couple more steps.

“I’m surprised you even made it this far,” said Sarah, “I’ll give you that. Maybe you’re used to being choked thanks to my mom. Thanks for helping her so much over the years, by the way. But don’t think I’m going to go easy on you just because of that. Plus I know this is what boys like you want anyway. You don’t want easy. You want to really feel what my legs can do. I watched a few mixed wrestling videos before I came over today. You want to feel helpless, right? Well you are now. Just tap so I don’t have to drag your body out of the water.”

Ethan took her forceful advice and tapped out on her leg. Instead of falling over backwards like her daughter, Sarah dismounted in a much more dominant way. She forced him down deeper into the water until he was totally submerged, then she slid off over his head. It was like he was just a chair to her. Somehow her carelessness turned Ethan on more than he thought it would.

“Nice try,” said Sarah as she walked out of the pool, water dripping off her perfectly sculpted body, “Your turn, Mom.”

“Finally,” said Linda.

This was the trip (well, trip attempt) that Ethan had really been waiting for. It felt good to have Linda’s thighs back around his neck. It felt like they belonged there. All he’d been thinking about since his going away gift was Linda’s body. He’d even dreamed about it. He was becoming kind of obsessed… and the fact that Linda had invited him over today showed that the feeling was mutual. Inviting her daughter and granddaughter to spice things up had just been a bonus.

“Okay, I’m ready,” said Linda once she was firmly in place, “Let’s go, honey.”

Ethan started to walk, but Linda didn’t start to squeeze really. Her thighs were locked around his neck in perfect position but she wasn’t flexing her muscles into him. Ethan put his hands on her legs and stroked them appreciatively, as if to thank her for being gentle with him so far.

“I’m just enjoying the ride…” said Linda, playing with Ethan’s wet hair, “Your neck must be a little sore from Sarah and Emma, huh?”

“Yeah. Especially Sarah…”

Linda giggled. “She’s not messing around, is she?”

Ethan was more than halfway to the other side now… was Linda just going to let him win? Did she maybe just want to give him a lapdance? Ethan had been looking forward to feeling Linda squeeze his neck as tight as she could again, but there would be plenty of time for that later. Maybe it would be nice to sit down in one of those pool chairs and watch Linda grind her big butt all over his lap…

Suddenly Linda snapped her legs shut tighter and flexed, putting a quick end to Ethan’s little fantasies. This is what he had expected. Her powerful thighs making him her bitch again. He was taken by surprise, and stumbled slightly.

Emma, who was splashing her feet in the water, laughed.

“Good job, Mom,” said Sarah, “Put him down.”

Ethan was so close now… but he knew he would pass out before he got there. He barely had the strength for another step. Linda was just totally crushing his neck, his jaw, his skull… her thighs were definitely the thickest. He knew that now. There had never been a chance of him getting a lap dance from any of these women. They were totally in charge. They could force him to do a lap dance, or whatever they wanted, really, but he wasn’t going to beat them in any sort of physical contest. Especially not Linda, who owned his neck.

“Submit to me,” said Linda.

Ethan tapped on her thigh. She grabbed both of his hands and pressed them flat against her thighs, preventing him from tapping again.

“Say it,” she said.

“I-I…s-submit…” said Ethan, even though he could barely speak.

Linda eased up on his neck and stroked his hair gently. “Good boy. Now kneel for me.”

Ethan ducked down under the water, kneeling lower and lower until Linda’s feet were touching the floor of the pool. He knew that if she wanted to, Linda could standing headscissor him like this and probably drown him. That’s the sort of thing that would happen in a darker kind of mixed wrestling video. Luckily for Ethan, Linda was actually very nice. She walked forward so that he could stand up too.

Linda started to walk out of the pool, and Ethan followed her. Until she turned and stopped him with a hand on his wet chest.

“You stay here in the pool,” she said with a smile, “We’re going to have another little contest.”

“No lap dance for Ethan,” said Emma, still splashing her feet, “But you’d rather get headscissored anyway, right? Because it’s your thing?”

“Y-Yeah.”

Emma laughed. “That’s cute. Weird and cute. I mean, everyone has their thing. And I feel like this kind of becoming my thing too.”

Linda sat down on the edge of the pool with her legs in the water next to Emma and Sarah. “So we’ll do front headscissors for this game…”
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-23, 16:01
Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13

Thanks great second part
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy101 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-23, 16:55
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I know they each have their allure, but Emma sounds like the one I would enjoy spending time with the most.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-23, 00:58
Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

(Very) Kinky Older Neighbor and family. Love it! Very hot. Continue please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-23, 09:39
Points: 2,781, Level: 21 Points: 2,781, Level: 21 Points: 2,781, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Really talented writer, thanks !
The Following User Says Thank You to stouf For This Useful Post: