Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-17, 06:13
Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My wrestling history

It is 100% true. it is a very vivid memory for obvious reasons. Maybe the dialogue parts aren't exact, but close enough.
Old 03-Mar-17, 17:11
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

To be honest, while I do very much like the stories and look forward to reading more, I'd be equally happy to just read about your history with Karen and others and as to how long the relationships lasted, were they always very competitive in nature, how the sex was enhanced, how often did you do it, did it become an obsession and did it create friction in other parts of your life?
Old 08-Mar-17, 06:14
Last Achievements

I have another one in the works but it is taking me longer than the first two did. Life, you know?
Karen and I went on like this for about a year and a half and yes, always very competitive. She insisted on it. I am sure it was what turned her on the most.
Since we never had sex without wrestling first it would be difficult for me to answer how the sex was enhanced as compared to sex without the wrestling.
The frequency varied at times, but I would have to estimate it was at least 3-8 times a month with it being sometimes once a week and other times upwards of 4 times, but mainly always on the weekends. In the summer it was more often with me being out of school.
Was it an obsession? As much as you get obsessed at 21-22 years old when you are getting laid regularly by a sexy woman and also getting to enjoy your ultimate fantasy, now made into a reality.
The only time I would say it was any kind of an issue in other parts of my life was explaining to my parents where I was, as I was living with them on the weekends and throughout the summer, but they didn't ask me too much and I always would tell them, "just went out with people from work", none of which they ever met.
Occasionally it was an issue AT work trying to not show affection towards her while we were working together, which was a huge no no for her.
Old 09-Mar-17, 11:35
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have another one in the works but it is taking me longer than the first two did. Life, you know?
Karen and I went on like this for about a year and a half and yes, always very competitive. She insisted on it. I am sure it was what turned her on the most.
Since we never had sex without wrestling first it would be difficult for me to answer how the sex was enhanced as compared to sex without the wrestling.
The frequency varied at times, but I would have to estimate it was at least 3-8 times a month with it being sometimes once a week and other times upwards of 4 times, but mainly always on the weekends. In the summer it was more often with me being out of school.
Was it an obsession? As much as you get obsessed at 21-22 years old when you are getting laid regularly by a sexy woman and also getting to enjoy your ultimate fantasy, now made into a reality.
The only time I would say it was any kind of an issue in other parts of my life was explaining to my parents where I was, as I was living with them on the weekends and throughout the summer, but they didn't ask me too much and I always would tell them, "just went out with people from work", none of which they ever met.
Occasionally it was an issue AT work trying to not show affection towards her while we were working together, which was a huge no no for her.
Very interesting that it was the wrestling, which brought on sex.... And no real relationship beyond that (sorry if projecting).

As I've mentioned elsewhere, we are an anomaly here(same age & geography too), in that this is how I saw wrestling, where two women did it competitively and if I ever did, it would have been in a competitive manner, with absolutely no thought about domination, scissor fantasies, muscle worship, KO or S&M.
Old 15-Mar-17, 05:40
Last Achievements

As I mentioned at the beginning of the first story, we were friendly co-workers previous to the wrestling being brought to the forefront, So while we didn't have a "relationship" per say, we did have a friendship, albeit it a work-centric one.
Old 06-Mar-19, 07:56
Last Achievements

A few weeks before Christmas, while Karen and I were resting between rounds, I reminded her that I would be around for the two weeks around the holidays if she was so inclined. She sat up immediately with a surprised look and exclaimed “oh shit, I forgot”. I told her that’s why I reminded her and she said “No, I forgot to tell you I have a friend coming to visit over the holidays, so it is unlikely we will see each other at all, depending on when she comes and leaves”. I said ok and that would just mean we would need to have as much fun as possible the weekend before. Karen smiled and rolled on top of me and started kissing me which led to a really good round 2 or 3 for that night, I can’t remember which.

Christmas was on a Friday that year, so I was out of school for a full two weeks and a couple of days, which was going to be very dull if I couldn’t see Karen. So I took a couple extra shifts at work to fill the time and make a few more dollars. When I went in for my Tuesday evening shift I did my usual routine of going through to the back to hang up my coat, check and make sure my uniform was all in order, then wandered up to the bar area to check supplies. When I got to the bar I noticed that Karen was sitting at a table on the other side of the dining room with another woman and they were both looking at me. Karen smiled and did a casual wave to tell me to come over, so I walked over with the thought she was just going to introduce me as her co-worker. When I got to the table Karen introduced her friend as Brenda and introduced me as the “guy I was telling you about”. Brenda and I smiled at each other and shook hands, and I stated “I hope what she told you was all good”. Brenda smiled and said, ”oh yes, very good”, and her and Karen looked at each other and smiled. I said “pleased to meet you Brenda, I hope you have a good stay here, I need to get to work, but hopefully you guys will come in again before you leave.” Karen nodded at Brenda and she nodded back, Karen then asked what time my shift ended, I told her I was scheduled to 10 PM. Karen looked around to make sure no one else was within ear shot and said “you need to come over for 11”. I knew that Karen would not say that if she wasn’t serious so I smiled and said certainly, and walked off to start my shift. Now I estimated that Brenda was about the same size as Karen with possibly smaller tits, but it was hard to really tell as Brenda never got up from the table while I was able to see them. She had dark black hair and had a very cute smile and pretty face and what I could only describe as a distinct eastern US accent, but I was not sure exactly from where. The two of them left when I was too busy to notice, so I didn’t get a good look at Brenda on the way out either.

Ten o’clock could not come soon enough! My brain once again went to the idea that I was going to have my first threesome and also get to wrestle them both as well. However, since my previous expectations were so far off, I convinced myself that at best I would just have a fun evening of conversation. Besides I did not even know if Brenda was into wrestling or not. Karen had not provided any more information to me other than Brenda had been a friend for a long time and had been divorced for about 3 years.

I arrived promptly at 11 PM and, as usual, I went in the side door and headed to the basement to the room. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I could hear the two women in the room laughing and clinking glasses. I opened the door and they were sitting at the table sharing some wine and a good laugh over something. When they realized I was there Karen jumped up and came over to me calling my name and threw her arms around me telling me how happy she was I was there. They were both wearing robes and while not intoxicated they were a little tipsy from the wine they had. After Karen released her hug I saw that Brenda had also gotten up from the table and was walking towards me with her arms open to get a hug as well. I was surprised that Brenda was actually a bit shorter than me and when she hugged me I could tell she was quite strong. Brenda gave a little kiss on the cheek and then told me to sit down and have a glass of wine and tell her all about me. I declined the wine because I don’t drink and to this day never have, but I went to the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi, and joined the two ladies at the table. For the next hour we talked and told stories. Through those stories I learned that Karen and Brenda had found each other, while Brenda was still married and Karen’s husband was still alive, through a wrestling magazine called Am-Fem which was very popular in the wrestling community at that time. This answered the question of whether or not Brenda was into wrestling. Once the ladies finished their wine Brenda looked at Karen and said “you ready?” Karen said yes and they both stood up and started to undo their robes. Instinctively I also stood up and Karen looked at me and asked where I thought I was going? I am sure I looked confused because I really had no idea what they wanted me to do. Karen said, “sit down, you’re the audience….for now”. The ladies finished removing their robes revealing that they were wearing bikinis, Karen in green and Brenda in black.

What I was the audience for was still the most intense, nasty catfight I have to this day ever witnessed between two women that were close friends, until they started to fight.
The ladies walked to the middle of the ring and hugged each other and said something I could not hear, took a step back from each other, and then lunged at each other like two women possessed with hatred for each other. Unlike my matches with Karen they did not get on their knees, they stayed on their feet and went right at each other. They fought so quickly at first it was difficult to tell if one or the other had an advantage. They were pulling each others hair, screaming obscenities at each other, and swinging wildly with slaps to each other’s bodies mainly concentrating on each other’s breasts.

With Karen having a slight height advantage, she also had a small reach advantage, suddenly Karen pushed Brenda away from her using Brenda’s head while they were still holding each others hair, and then pulled her back towards her and turned her hip into Brenda in an attempt to hip toss her to the ground. This caused Brenda to stumble more than flip over Karen’s hip and the two of them fell to mats still with at least one handful of each other’s hair. They rolled over each other and Brenda came out on top straddling Karen’s back. At this point they had let go of each other’s hair temporarily and now Brenda reached down and grabbed Karen’s hair again yanking her head back as hard as she could causing Karen to scream in pain and call Brenda a “fucking bitch”.

Brenda laughed and leaned into Karen’s ear and said, “now I am going to fuck you up bitch”.

While this caused me some concern I remembered what Karen had always said about our matches which was, we have rules that we agreed to stay within, and we should both do whatever we decide to do to each other within those rules and if something is too painful for you, use the safety word, and everything stops immediately. So, I assumed that her and Brenda had the same deal. I also knew how much punishment Karen could endure.

By this point both women’s tits had fallen out of the cups of their bikini tops, but the tops were still tied around them. Brenda held on to Karen’s hair and then reached around and punched Karen’s right tit, which made Karen wince and again call Brenda a fucking bitch.
Karen was trying to push her way out of the position, but each time she would push up from the mats, Brenda would lift up on her knees and slam down on Karen’s back with her ass, and then reach around and either punch or maul one of Karen’s tits.

Brenda then changed tactics and let go of Karen’s hair and wrapped one of her arms around her chin and pulled up again and I could see the pain on Karen’s face but she didn’t scream as she couldn’t really open her mouth with Brenda’s arm wrapped around her chin. Brenda then rolled to one side taking Karen with her and wrapped her legs around Karen’s waist and started to squeeze. Brenda’s legs, while short, were very powerful looking and the look on Karen’s face confirmed to me that the scissor hold was causing her a lot of pain. Karen was pulling at Brenda’s arm trying to loosen it from her chin but wasn’t having any success. Karen then planted one of her feet and pushed up to get into a position where she was on top of Brenda, but still in the hold. However, in this position it took away some of Brenda’s leverage on the scissor hold as she no longer had the floor to use as a bracing on one side of the scissors. With her feet on the floor Karen now tried to bounce her body up and down onto Brenda’s in an attempt to loosen up the scissor so she could escape, and it seemed to be working until Brenda straitened her legs out in the air and rapidly brought her heels down hard into the spot just above Karen’s pussy, causing Karen’s ass to drop to the mat and a loud groan to escape from Karen’s throat. This seemed to wind Karen and Brenda still had the scissor hold in place. Brenda then released the chin lock and brought her arm around to the front and put Karen in a reverse chin lock.

Karen was now in a very bad position. Her head under Brenda’s arm, in a strong painful scissor hold, her upper body exposed to whatever whim came to Brenda’s mind, and out of breath from the heels to the upper crotch. Brenda had her and she knew it. She started with slapping Karen’s tits, then twisted her nipples much harder then I ever did during our matches, causing Karen to scream and kick her legs trying to work her way out of the position she was in. Karen then started to try and elbow Brenda in the stomach, but her strength had been zapped and the elbows weren’t having the desired effect. Brenda then uncrossed her ankles and placed her feet between Karen’s legs and spread them out as far as she could. She then reached down and grabbed Karen’s bikini bottom and pulled up forcing Karen’s bottoms into her pussy like a wedgie. Karen was still trying anything she could think of to get out of the position, throwing elbows, reaching up and grabbing Brenda’s hair, trying to reach back and grab Brenda’s nipples, all to no avail, and Brenda was now taunting her.

“Give it up cunt, you can’t get out and I will torture you until you submit”, and then she slapped Karen’s pussy, causing Karen to recoil and shudder slightly.

“I am going to slap you harder unless you give”, followed by a punch to her tit.

“Come on bitch, you’ve lost. I’m going to fuck your boy toy anyways, might as well make it sooner rather than later”, mauling her tit while looking at me and my quite obvious hard on.

“For fuck’s sake slut, don’t make me hurt you so you can’t fuck him too”, another slap to the pussy, and then Brenda really poured on the pressure by leaning back and wrapping her legs around Karen again locking her ankles at her hips. The look on Brenda’s face showed the effort she was putting into the hold and Karen was screaming in pain again.

Finally, Karen screamed “alright I fucking give up you whore, fuck you”.

Brenda released Karen’s head and let her legs fall to the outside of Karen’s, and they both just laid there panting. Brenda had a big smile on her face and Karen had a look of discomfort from the abuse she had just suffered at the hands of her friend. Karen’s tits were very red, and she was covered in sweat. Her bikini bottom was off to the side and her hair was a mess. You could see a red mark under her chin from the reverse chin lock and she tried to lift her arms to rub her sore spots but hadn’t regained enough of her strength yet to do so, instead she just laid there trying to regain her breath and her strength.

Brenda was also covered in sweat from the exertion she put into winning the match, but she was just laying there basking in the glory or her victory with Karen laying partially on top of her. Neither one had moved until Brenda reached up and started massaging Karen’s tits. Karen moved to slide the rest of the way off Brenda, so they were lying side by side on the mats. Brenda then sat up slightly and leaned over Karen and kissed her on the lips and said, “Thanks babe, that was fun”.

Karen replied, “you’re welcome slut, next match you are going down”.

They both laughed and kissed again, this time deeper and longer. I had no idea what to do so I just applauded and thanked them for allowing me to watch.

They both looked at me and laughed again then gradually got to their feet and walked over to the refrigerator and took the bottle of wine out, pouring another glass for each of them and sat down at the table. They adjusted their bikini tops to cover themselves up and used towels to dry the sweat from themselves. I was speechless, waiting for them to say anything at all to me or to each other. Karen eventually broke the silence by asking me if I enjoyed their match. I could only reply by saying very much so, which brought a smile to both their faces. Karen then reached under the table and grabbed my crotch, giggled and said “well yes you obviously did”. Karen explained that whenever they got together their matches were very intense and frequently quite short because, unlike the matches I had with Karen, their goal was to actually win the match with much less emphasis on the sexual side of wrestling. Basically meaning that while Karen and I would try and grope and grab and slap each other in a sexual way, and try and use sexual holds and moves on each other, her and Brenda would look to use holds to make each other submit, while using the slapping and punching to tits and pussies to influence their opponent to submit.

“So, are you saying that wrestling with each other isn’t a turn on for you?” I asked.

Brenda replied with a bit of a sly smile, “oh we get turned on, but it’s not our goal to try and make each other cum from it, that is for after the match.” She looked at Karen who also had quite a sly smile on her face, and then they both looked at me. “But tonight, we have a different plan in mind”.

Karen reached over and put her hand on mine and told me, “I didn’t tell you about this before hand because I wasn’t sure if Brenda would be interested or not, as I knew you weren’t really her type. She likes tall men and well, you aren’t one.” We all laughed a little at the obvious statement. “So, I wanted her to meet you and I wanted to have some time to tell her about our matches, so she didn’t just outright decline before hand. That way I didn’t get your hopes up either.”

I looked at her with what must have been a slightly confused stare, “hopes up for what exactly?” My still very young brain wondering if they were going to both wrestle me, or just have a sexual threesome, but I didn’t want to jump to conclusions, something I already learned not to do.

Karen smiled again and said “we agreed after we left the restaurant that we would have a match and that the winner would get you as their prize, and the loser would have to watch. Then, after our second glass of wine, Brenda decided that since I was very impressed with your wrestling ability that if she won our match, she wanted to wrestle you first, and if she won, she would have her way with you, but if you won, you would get to choose which one of us you wanted to fuck. You like that idea?”

I know I was smiling by this time because I loved the idea of not only wrestling Brenda, but then getting to have sex with her. The match she had with Karen showed she was a very good wrestler and also showed a wild side that I was attracted to.

My ego may have gotten the best of me, “I’m definitely in, but with one request”. The ladies looked at each other. “If I win, I get to have sex with both of you.”

The ladies laughed, and Brenda said “after I’m through with you little man I’ll be surprised if you have enough energy left to satisfy me, never mind both of us. You shouldn’t bite off more than you can chew.”

“So, we have a deal then?” I said looking at Brenda with an over confident smile. “And what are the rules?”

“The rules,” Brenda said, “are the same as what you have with Karen, you just have to decide if you want to submit quickly, or prolong your suffering by trying to struggle.”

With that comment Brenda stood up and started walking to the ring removing her bikini as she walked, “get naked shorty, time to get your ass kicked”. I eagerly complied and walked into the ring as well.

At this point my confidence was waning a little as I looked at Brenda standing there and stretching naked. Her tits were definitely smaller than Karen’s (34 C’s) but they were still very nice and sat perfectly on her chest.

We got on our knees and Karen said “ready…set…wrestle” and Brenda was on me in a flash, throwing herself as high as she could landing tits first in my face. The momentum took me directly to my back and Brenda had me pinned in seconds. She had my arms down and had her shins on top of my thighs with her tits in my face until she sat back and started swinging her tits back and forth slapping me as hard as she could manage in my face.

“Come on tough guy, fight me!”

I struggled but it was useless, so I stopped expending energy in the hopes she would tire and give me an opening. It would not happen.

Brenda slid up my body quickly placing her pussy on my chin, looked down at me with a grin and said “lets see if you can do anything worthwhile for me?”

With that she slid the rest of the way up and started to ride my face hard. She was already wet, either from her domination of me or from her previous match with Karen, and while her thighs were covering my ears, I could still hear her moans and her repeated use of the word fuck as she used my tongue to get herself off. When she reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and picked up her pace, I assumed she was getting close.

“FUCK YES!!…fuck fuck fuck…stick your tongue all the way in my pussy”, which I did and she pulled my head in as tight as it would go as she vibrated repeatedly.

Her fluids washed over my face as she came and my nose was getting very sore from being crushed against her pubes, and it was getting itchy too. She gradually let my head down as she had small after shocks of orgasm until she released my hair and slid back to my chest. "can I have my arms back now?”, I asked.

“NO, submit now or I will start it all over again, only this time I won’t be as gentle”

“Why submit, I already won.”

She looked at me with a slightly confused glare, “how the fuck do you figure that?”

“You said we were wrestling with the same rules Karen and I use. Our rules are, the first to orgasm, loses. You came, I win.”

“WHAT??...no no no…I had you pinned for at least a 10 count before I came.”

“We don’t do pins, we found that was too easy for someone to win, it’s orgasms or submissions only.”

“You fucker!” then she laughed, “OK, 2 out of 3 then”.

Then I laughed, “maybe another time, but for tonight, I win and I will take my prize, as soon as you guys are ready”.

Karen suddenly appeared standing above my head, she was now naked as well, looked at Brenda and said, “he’s right, technically he won, you want the little head or the big head?”

Brenda smiled and slid down my body, dragging her tits along my body as she did so. I watched her suck my cock into her mouth and then Karen’s pussy was covering my face. She was also already soaked and I enjoyed her riding of my face as compared to the rough ride Brenda had just given me. Karen was facing my feet, watching Brenda sucking, and then Brenda stopped and I felt her slide on top of me and start to grind her pussy on me. The only thing I could see was Karen’s ass but the other sensations were mind blowing. I know they were kissing each other as they used me for their enjoyment. I imagined they were grabbing each other’s tits as well, but never found that out for certain. At one point I was positive they were either playing with each other’s clits or with their own as I know I felt fingers hitting my chin and scratching my shaft. I was the first to orgasm, which seemed to set Brenda off into her throws. I was sure Karen had cum quietly already. but she definitely let out her usual barrage of four-letter words shortly after Brenda came and soaked my face once again.

We all just stayed where we were for a few minutes. Brenda was still sliding back and forth slightly, as if she was trying to milk every last drop out of me, or get me going again. Karen was still vibrating a little and was sliding her clit over my chin and I would give her little licks in an attempt to keep her going. Brenda slowly lifted herself off of me, then Karen leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, licking all of Brenda’s juices off of me, and trying to get me hard again.

Brenda spoke first, “I want a rematch!”

She got it, but not until the next day.

Last edited by wyldesguy; 06-Mar-19 at 08:21.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wyldesguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-19, 08:50
Last Achievements

The next day came far too soon for me considering I didn’t get into my bed until almost 5 am. I was requested to return to Karen’s by 2 pm for my rematch with Brenda as well as lunch and whatever else the women decided we should do. I had no plans for the day, being the Wednesday before Christmas I still had Christmas eve to do whatever shopping I still had to do, which was only small things anyways, so I could spend the whole day with them if they wanted me to.
I arrived on time and as I always did, went in the side door and straight down to the wrestling room to wait. I had been told before I left the night (well morning, but) before that Brenda wanted to wrestle naked again but this time no rule about orgasms being the determination of the winner. I knew this put me at a distinct disadvantage against her but there was no way I was going to say no to a match with her, or at that point in my life, with any woman.
I sat in the little kitchen area in my underwear and waited to hear someone coming down the stairs before I got naked and went onto the mats. As usual, I could hear some shuffling upstairs but since the room was well sound proofed, I couldn’t hear voices. It took maybe 10 minutes before I heard the shuffling heading for the stairs and the unmistakeable creaking of the stairs heard through the room door, as someone came down them. This was my cue to get naked and get on the mats to start stretching. To my surprise it was Karen that came into the room alone.
“Where is my opponent?” I asked
Karen smiled, “you looking forward to getting your hands on her?”
“I am looking forward to wrestling her and trying to beat her”
“uh huh…I saw the way you were fucking her afterwards last night. You were hammering her as hard as you could, just like you do with me.”
I started to wonder if she was mad at me for getting so into the sex with someone other than her. “Ummm, it was my first threesome in my life, I was really excited, and I thought you were enjoying the sex as much as I was?”, trying my best to sound like I wouldn’t have done it if I thought she was against it.
Karen gave me a bit of stern look, “I think you enjoyed it more than anyone else did…quite a lot more.”
“Is that a bad thing?” I asked, in what must have sounded like a very nervous tone.
“It is something you will pay for later!”
Suddenly it dawned on me that she was setting up the mood for a match later in the day. Karen had developed in the past month a desire to set a “mood” for our matches. The whole thing with the insurance company seemed to be an unwanted distraction and setting a mood before our matches seemed to allow her to focus more on the wrestling, and the sex. It was her form of role playing, without trying to act like she was someone else. We would still dress differently for our matches, sometimes starting naked but also starting is some form of clothing dependant on her desire for the evening. I was just along for the ride.
The door opened as she told me I would pay for it, and in walked Brenda wearing the robe she was wearing when I arrived the night before, but with a much different look on her face. She looked battle ready, no smile, just a stern look and a stare at me as she walked into the room. She walked right towards me and then turned abruptly and headed for the ring removing the robe as she walked.
“Ok, prey, lets get this over with, should take 5 minutes at the most I think.”
She got onto the mats and started her stretches. I followed already naked.
“That’s 2 minutes longer than it took me to win last night, sure you can’t do better than 5?” I taunted.
That stopped her mid stretch and she went back to glaring at me as I walked past her to the opposite side of the ring to begin my stretching. I intentionally took longer than I usually did with the intention of making her wait after she was obviously finished stretching. This was starting to annoy her as well and I could tell she was getting a bit antsy to get her hands on me and “teach me a lesson”, as she told me later.
My hope was to throw her off her game by getting her a little angry that I was delaying. I continued to stretch until she finally yelled at me “LET’S GO STRETCH ARMSTRONG!!” (the older people will get that reference, I hope). Karen was standing naked with her hands on her hips. She looked awesome with the tough girl look on her face and the Captain America stance. I walked up to her and stood right against her with the same stance she had, but with a little smirk on my face, which she definitely noticed, and started to look even angrier. I had achieved my goal but wondered if maybe it had backfired on me and I was in for a bad beating as opposed to wrestling beating. But I hoped she would adhere to the rules no matter how much I annoyed her.
Brenda took a step back and we both went to our knees at the same time, still staring into each others’ eyes.
I asked, “you ready, bitch?”
The look on her face told me she didn’t expect me to sound like the aggressor, but her reply was simply, “I’m ready to hurt you.”
Unlike the first match, this time I made the first move by launching my myself shoulder first at her chest as hard as I could hoping to take her to her back, which it did, but it also put my head under her arm, which she clamped on to as hard as she could. So while I had her on her back under me, she had her arm around my head in a front headlock and was trying to get her legs wrapped around me. Fortunately, one of her legs was between my legs, so the best she could do was get my right leg a scissor hold and try to move my leg far enough so she could get her right leg out and get it wrapped around me.
I kept my body as close to hers as I could as I struggled to get my head loose. I was making progress when Brenda said, “oh no you don’t asshole” and gave a punch to my ribs. I had been pushing down on the floor trying to get my head free, but the punch brought me back down a bit and she was able to get my head back under her arm. I took a moment to recoup and then instead of the floor, I put my hands on her tits and started to push up again, squeezing them at the same time. Brenda squealed a little when I started to squeeze and started to swear the more pressure I put on her. My head was starting to slide out, but it was hurting my ears as I got closer to getting my release.
Brenda started to try and knee me in the ass with her right leg that I still had between my legs, in an attempt to push me back into her headlock, but with every knee lift I would tit squeeze a little harder and push up a little more, getting closer to getting my head free. What I didn’t count on was that Brenda was ready for me to get close to getting loose and as soon as I thought I was, she suddenly used her other arm and legs to throw me over her head and roll over with me, ending up on top of me sitting on my stomach, slightly winding me.
This is all the opening she needed, and she slammed her tits into my face, as she had the night before, and then grapevine me to hold me in place. Brenda raised herself off my face and looking down at me said, with a smile for the first time in the day, “now I’m going to have my fun, fucker!”, and she lowered her tits and started slamming them into my face as hard she could. I don’t know how many times she hit me, but I was starting to get disoriented by it and was worried she was going to knock me out, something I had never experienced in my life.
Once Brenda stopped with the speed bag routine on my head, she let go of the grapevine and slid up my body, so she was once again sitting on my face as she had the night before. I could tell she was aroused and expected her to once again ride my face until she was done, but she had a different plan. Once she had my head between her thighs, she grabbed me by the hair and rolled onto her side to get me in a head scissor like I had never felt before, or since. Brenda was squeezing my head, pulling my hair and calling me as many names as she could, while also telling me how hard she was going to fuck me when she won.
I was trying to regain my senses from the boob bashing I had received, but every time I would make any move to counter the head scissor, Brenda would squeeze harder and stop me from succeeding. So, I let her squeeze, pull, insult and the occasional slap to my body, until I regained some of my energy, or until she decided to try something else.
What she tried was to start playing with my cock so I would get hard, which didn’t take long with her naked pussy right in my face and her telling me what she wanted to do to me when we were done. Once I was hard enough for her satisfaction, she started to slap my cock as well, and then added in a few hip thrusts of her own, shaking my head and rubbing herself on my nose and mouth. Grabbing my hair and yelling at me alternatively to lick her pussy and to give up. Her attack was relentless, and she was in the mood to punish. But, silly me, wasn’t in the mood to give up so easily.
While my head(s) were a little sore from the two-pronged attack, I was getting some energy back from resting instead of resisting and tried to get myself out of the hold by spinning myself around and rolling Brenda onto her stomach. I was still in the head scissor, and I was almost standing on my head, but from this angle she wasn’t able to slap my cock for the moment, and with my body above her back I had my legs in a position around her upper body that I could get a body scissor on her. However, as soon as I tried to clamp on, she grabbed both of my legs and rolled us back over on our sides, so now she had the head scissor and one of my legs under each of her arms, squeezing my head and pulling my legs at the same time, and still calling me, shithead, fucker, asshole, little prick, etc, etc. Finally, she let go of one of my legs and went back to pulling my hair to make sure my nose and mouth were pulled into her pussy as hard as she wanted. I tried to fight back with a few tit grabs and nipple twists. She just ooo’d and awe’d at those tactics, as if she was enjoying them, which she was as I found out later. I slapped at her ass, and punched her tits, but she just continued her attack. Then she asked me again “give up fucker…you can’t win, and I want you to be able to fuck me properly, so I don’t want to hurt you too badly, but I will!”
Believing her, I said “you win, I give”
“About time” as she let me go and rolled away from me.
I lay there regaining my senses for a few minutes as I watched Brenda walk off towards the kitchen area and grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and pour herself and Karen each a glass. Karen had been watching our match, and they weren’t really sharing a smile as they drank, but they were talking quietly and occasionally glancing at me. I sat up looking at them and wondering if they were deciding what to do with me….or too me.
I finally stood up and headed to the kitchen myself to get a glass of water. The ladies watched me with still stern faces, as I got my water, I waited until I was done and then looked at them and was about to tell Brenda how much I enjoyed the match. Karen spoke first “you enjoyed that did you?” Again, I felt like I was in deep shit for something I thought she was on board with me doing.
“I did enjoy it yes, Brenda is a tough fighter as you already know.”
“So, you would like it if I fought that way as well?” Karen asked.
“You do fight like that!”
“Funny I never seem to be able to beat you as easily then. Maybe you try harder against me than you did against her. Were you more interested in letting her fuck you silly then you are in me doing it?”
My senses told me to not answer that question, but I still had the nagging thought that she was just setting the mood for a match later on. “It’s more likely that she’s stronger than you as you found out in your match with her yesterday. And as I recall, last night, we all kind of fucked each other silly, so I’m not sure why you are mad about it now.”
Karen took a half step back, as if she was about to turn and storm off, when suddenly they both started laughing and looking at me. They were pranking me.
“very funny” I said.
Karen said “I’m sorry, but we couldn’t resist. I knew you’d take it seriously if I made it seem like I was hurt by the attention you gave Brenda.”
“And, I knew I wanted you to calm down from the match before I devoured you again.” Brenda stated as she walked towards me with a big seductive grin on her face. She reached down and grabbed me by the cock and led me to the mats. She did exactly what she said she would do and devoured me in every way she desired in every position possible. Karen only watched from the sidelines this time, but I noticed she was naked and was masturbating as she watched us suck and fuck each other until I came. Then I needed a rest, so the girls played with each other which included some wrestling moves on each other which led to pussy licking and fingering.
The rest of the day went on with rest periods, more matches, more sex, I didn’t win any of the matches, but I was the winner overall.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wyldesguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-19, 12:00
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I feel like we are also winners, being able to read all about your exciting matches with these two magnificent women. Thank you, mate.
Old 20-Dec-20, 04:46
Last Achievements

It has taken me a while to get back into the feel of telling my stories to people. But when you are shutdown with nothing else to do, time to get it on file for posterity sake...enjoy all.

Karen and I went at each other as often as possible in the new year. I lost far more than I won of course but winning was not important overall. She said that it helped her forget about the issues she was having with the insurance company and that she figured she probably lost about 10 to 15 pounds since we started wrestling together. I had to agree with her that she looked in much better shape than when we first began, which I got slapped for, and that I felt like I was in much better shape as well. Although, at my age, I was still in pretty good shape already, but I felt stronger and that I had much more stamina than I had at the out set.
At the beginning of July (1983), I went to Karen’s for our regular Saturday play time and heard her talking from the kitchen as I went downstairs like I always did. I did not hear another voice, so I assumed she was on the phone. The conversation seemed lighthearted and not angry, so it had to be someone she knew as opposed to one of the people I had heard her speaking to on the phone in a confrontational tone, usually insurance people.
I went to get ready in the ring and await her arrival. I could still hear her talking and then I heard a little yell of YAY!!, followed by her running down the hall towards her bedroom. A few minutes later, I could hear her walking down the hall from the bedroom and the door to the upstairs open, then what seemed to be her skipping down the stairs. She opened the door wearing her “wrestling” robe (it was satin like a boxer’s), and almost ran over to me with a bigger than usual smile on her face, and threw herself at me where I was stretching on the floor, giggling like a school girl.
“Wow, it appears you got some good news?”
“Oh ya, absolutely great” she replied.
“Was this insurance news?”
“Fuck no, they are still being assholes. This was something I have been trying to set up for a while and it’s going to happen.”
“Great, what?”
“It’s a birthday surprise for you, so you will find out the weekend of your birthday” she said with an ear to ear smile like I had rarely seen from her.
My birthday that year was on a Wednesday, so the weekend of my birthday could be either the weekend before or the weekend after. Back then you didn’t do a birthday week, you just did your birthday. Since I was out of school for the summer, and I had asked for the week of my birthday off work, I wanted to know which weekend so I could include that in my time off.
“Ok, which weekend, the one before or the one after?”
Karen looked at me slightly confused and said, “whichever one is closest”.
When I explained to her the relativity of the weekends to my birthday, she screwed up her face and said, “Well fuck!” She thought for a minute and said “Both!”
“If I need to take time off for this, I need to know which weekend.”
“Take both off, it will be worth it” she giggled. She was truly being a giddy schoolgirl at this point still sitting against me with her arms wrapped around my neck.
“Ok, I will.”
At this she jumped up undid and tossed her robe aside, reveling she was naked beneath it, gave another loud YAY!, lost her smile and told me to get naked. Once I was, for the first time, we started our match standing up. Of course, we weren’t on our feet long, but it did mean to me she felt I was more than ready to handle the “harder” fall to the floor. It was so much more though than just the fall to the floor, she used the walls to her advantage by pushing me, and occasionally throwing me into them. It was the first time I took note that the walls were slightly padded, not like the floor of course, but the material her husband had used to construct the walls had some give to it, so it hurt, but not nearly as bad as it might have if it were just standard drywall. What I didn’t realize was the reasoning for the change in start position, was to prepare me for the birthday surprise.
We were meeting frequently at this time as I was out of school and stayed at my parent’s place for that summer. So, whenever our work schedules allowed, we would make time to get together and work each other over. For the next three weeks our matches seemed a lot more intense to me. We pushed each other into the walls, body slammed each other to those walls and to the floor. We used tackles and leg sweeps and tried different ways to take each other down or into the walls. Karen would pin me to the wall and use the type of body punches we always used to my ribs and belly and, when possible, I would do the same to her. We also used the walls to pin each other and force oral sex on each other, something she took great joy in doing, but I also loved it. Looking back now it had many aspects of an S&M type relationship without the whips and floggers and with both partners giving and receiving equally.
On the Friday before my holidays were to begin, I was surprised to see that Karen was not working when I arrived for my shift at noon. She almost always worked Friday’s, and in the summer, almost always started before or at the same time as I did. Her not being there was unusual and slightly concerning for me since I had not heard from her since the Monday of the week, which was not unusual, but since she was all about my coming birthday surprise, I hoped she was just planning something.
My shift was over at 8 PM and around 7 one of the waitresses came up to me at the bar and said, “your girlfriend is here”. Which made me startle a bit since I had no girlfriend. “Who?, I don’t have a girlfriend.”
The waitress laughed and said, “Karen silly”. The staff mockingly, at least I believed it to be mockingly, had taken to calling us boyfriend and girlfriend. I am pretty sure they had no idea how close we really were, but because we seemed to be always talking and joking with each other, they put us in a relationship that THEY thought was cute.
I rolled my eyes at the waitress and asked what table, she told me, and it was a table I could not see from the bar. I finished the few drinks I was working on and walked over to the table indicated. Karen was sitting at the table with anther couple and all were dressed like they were headed out to a nightclub. I had never seen Karen dressed up like this and my eyes must have widened when I saw her as she got a huge smile on her face and I thought I saw her blush slightly. She then introduced me to her friends, Rebecca and Chris, who were visiting from Rochester, NY. “We are going out dancing, you are off at 8, right? You have an hour to get back to my place ready to go” Karen almost whispered to me after introducing her friends.
“Ok, I’m not much for dancing though”, I whispered back.
“That’s ok, neither is Chris, you guys can talk while we dance”, she replied, pointing at Rebecca.
Both Chris and Rebecca were smiling although I’m not really sure they heard all of the conversation. Since they were sitting at the table, I could not tell anything more about them than, Rebecca was possibly in her late 30’s early 40’s and had shoulder length sandy blonde hair which was slightly wavy, and Chris may have been in his 50’s, and had slightly greyish hair cut very business like, short in length except on top. Rebecca seemed to be small busted as best I could tell as she was leaning on the table and had a light shawl wrapped around her shoulders. I was then called back to the bar, so I quickly said, “I’ll see you at nine”, and went back to the bar.
When I left at about 8:10, the group had already left, so I hurried home, showered, shaved, and found the best clothes I had to wear that would be acceptable at a night club. I got to Karen’s around 8:55 and wasn’t really sure where to go when I arrived. I always walked in the side door and went downstairs, but were they upstairs waiting for me this time? I went in the side door I usually went through and waited to see if I could hear voices coming from one direction or another. When I heard the music coming from downstairs, I knew which way to go, but now I was using that over reactive brain of my youth and thinking my birthday surprise was going to be wrestling with Rebecca. Since Karen had surprised me previously at Christmas with her friend Brenda, I started to assume we would be having a similar time with these friends. I was correct, but that will come later. I opened the door to the wrestling area and the three were sitting at the table with a bottle of wine and two glasses and Karen immediately jumped up and ran over to me calling my name, threw her arms around me and kissed me hard and deeply. She let go and turned to look at her friends who had gotten up from the table and said, “Ok, let’s go”. I now was able to take in the view completely of what the three were wearing and better size them up. Chris was about the same height as Karen, 5’6” 5’7” ish and was slightly slimmer than me. Karen was wearing a very short blue skirt and a low-cut matching blouse that made it obvious she was braless. She was wearing more make up than I had ever seen her wear which was truly not a lot compared to what many women wear, but made her eyes stand out and sparkle more than I had ever seen from her before. She was obviously excited to be going out for a night on the town that she had not done for a very long time. When I looked at Rebecca, I knew why she was wearing the shawl at the restaurant, she was wearing a black dress that was cut down the front to her navel. She was about 5’4” tall and had small breasts which allowed her to wear that kind of dress. The dress was knee length so I couldn’t really see her thighs, but her calves were nicely shaped in the heels she was wearing with the seamed stockings she had on. At that point I was hoping it was stockings and not pantyhose, but I couldn’t be sure. Karen grabbed my hand and we left the house and got into Chris and Rebecca’s car and headed out.
Karen and I were in the back seat and Chris was driving, the conversation went immediately to how Karen knew them and why they had come for a visit. Rebecca and Karen did all of the talking, Chris quietly drove, and I just nodded and agreed with everything that I was told, like a good young man would. Rebecca seemed to focus on the “young man” term for me quite a bit, calling me “your young man” when addressing Karen and using it to describe me or address me directly.
Karen started with “Rebecca and Chris were the one couple Brent and I would meet the most often for wrestling, when he was alive”. Mentioning Brent always brought a look of loss to Karen’s face, but this time she seemed to be reflecting with joy at the thought of when they met others.
Rebecca took over from there.
“We have kept in touch with Karen because, well, she’s sexy as hell, and she was always our favourite person to spend our time with. When Brent left us, we did as much as we could to get her to come and visit, or for us to come visit her. But she really wasn’t up to it, for obvious reasons. When we called at Christmas and she told us about her young man, we were so happy for her, and started planning to come visit as soon as we could, so here we are.”
“So you guys have been wrestling with others all along?” I asked
“We are swingers now more than wrestlers, but many times we find some people willing to do both. Usually, they aren’t as intense with the wrestling as we like, but we still have a great time with them.” Rebecca replied.
“Wait, swingers, like you have sex with other couples?”
“And singles when we find them.”
“That’s amazing.” was all I could think of to say.
The next part of the conversation was Rebecca and Karen reminiscing about things they did. A lot of, “remember when’s” and “remember the time that” until they got to “remember when we thought we had broken Chris’s nose”. This brought me to attention and made Chris laugh.
“You broke his nose?” I exclaimed.
“No No we just bloodied it a little, but we thought it was broken.” Said Karen
“Ok, how did that happen?”
“Well, I had him in a front face lock, and Rebecca picked him up around the waist, and we dropped him on the mat. What we didn’t know was that I had actually been choking him and he was out like a light. When we dropped him, he landed nose first and it started bleeding” was Karen’s story.
For the first time Chris spoke up and said, “that’s not quite the whole story. Yes, she had me in the face lock, and yes Becca picked me up, and yes, I was out when I hit the floor, but when they dropped me, they both came down on top of me like some sort of body slam maneuver and it was Karen slamming my head onto the mat’s that almost broke my nose.”
At this both women laughed, and so did Chris, and Rebecca said, “yes but it was the best beating you ever got, and you loved it.”
“I loved the sex and pampering afterwards more.” Chris said
“Liar!” Rebecca said, then they all laughed again.
We reached the place we were headed to about 20 minutes later, and spent the night talking and laughing and the ladies danced, occasionally dragging us two guys up with them. There were more stories from Rebecca, mainly about things they all did together, but also other people they had met, escapades at swinger parties they went to, funny times they tried to pick someone up at a restaurant or bar and one time at a company picnic.
Around 1 AM the ladies decided it was time to go and that they were hungry, so we left and headed for the only place we knew was open in the area and grabbed some greasy food to munch on. The ladies only had one drink while at the bar, so they were by no means drunk, but they were like teenage girls who had not seen each other in months, which they hadn’t, so they were having a great time together. We left there around 2 AM and when we got in the car, Karen sat in the front seat and Rebecca sat in the back with me. Before we were even out of the parking lot Rebecca snuggled up close to me and started asking me questions.
“Karen has told me a lot about what you two do together, do you enjoy everything you two do?”
“Yes, very much.”
“Did she tell you anything about us at all?”
“Not a thing, apparently you were supposed to be a surprise.”
“Oh, that’s right, I forgot, it’s your birthday soon isn’t it?” She asked.
“Yes, on Wednesday.” I confirmed.
“So, I think I should tell you that I am a ruthless wrestler and a voracious sex fiend, are you up for the challenge?”
“I’m not sure, what does that mean?” I asked with a bit of concern. I mean, she said Chris got the best beating of his life when they bloodied his nose, did that mean she expected me to take whatever she dished out and not do anything back.
“It means, I wrestle very hard and rough and I intend to win at all times. And when I decide I want sex I will do everything I want to do to satisfy myself.” she said.
“Does that mean you don’t wrestle with any rules?”
“Oh no, I follow all the rules, and I use all the tactics I’m allowed to with the goal of making you submit to me and causing you as much pain as I can.”
“Ok, but you understand, I will do the exact same thing to you. I’m not going to just let you win. I fight back.” I told her.
“Oh, I am counting on it. It’s what turns me on is the give and take and the competitiveness of it. I don’t really like pain, but I love dishing it out, so while I try hard to avoid it, I accept that it will happen occasionally. Do you think you have what it takes to give me a really good match?”
“I think I do, but Karen would probably be able to tell you that better than I could, she knows what I am capable of.”
Rebecca laughed and looked up at Karen who was chatting with Chris and looked like she was rubbing his leg. “honey we wouldn’t have come up here if she didn’t say she thought you were.”
She then directed her attention to Chris, “Chris….how long before we get back?”
“About 5 minutes.”
“So quick?, well damn”.
“Did you want me to take longer?” Chris asked.
“No, next time maybe, let’s just get back.” She told Chris, then looked back to me and said,” I think we are going to have so much fun this week.” And gave a quick kiss on the lips. “What time is it Kare?”, leaving the N off intentionally.
“Almost 2:30 Becs” was the reply.
“Oooo…are we going to have enough time?”
“Do you have plans to go somewhere tomorrow?” Karen said.
“Not until we go to the party tomorrow night” Rebecca looked at me, “do you?”
“Not a damned thing” I replied.
At that point we pulled into Karen’s driveway, and we went into the house and right downstairs. The ladies went straight to the table where the wine and glasses were still sitting, and Rebecca poured them each a glass. Chris went to the mini fridge and took out two beers offering me one, which I declined. We all sat at the table and continued to listen to the reminiscences of Rebecca and Karen, with Chris adding comments here and there, for about 30 minutes. Karen was looking at me and asking if I was ok, I told her I was tired but otherwise fine.
“Oh yes, you have had a long day of work and partying, haven’t you?” said Karen.
“Yes, but I’m fine.”
“Well, we can’t have you using the excuse of being tired now can we young man?” exclaimed Rebecca. “I guess we should get started then.” She then stood up and pulled her dress over her head, revealing, as I expected, that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings, but surprisingly, was panty less. Karen and Chris also stood and started removing their clothing, so I followed suit, down to my black briefs. To my dismay Rebecca was removing her stockings set and when she saw me pout at her, she smiled and said, “don’t fret young man, you’ll see me in the stockings again.” She laughed and smiled again, “you like that look, don’t you?”
“I love it!”
“Good, now I know what to wear tomorrow. But for right now, lose those briefs, which I like the look of too, and get your ass in the ring young man.” Rebecca stated in an almost demanding tone.
It was now that I really noticed how short Rebecca was. I am short, she was tiny, 4’11” and maybe 100 lbs. She had 5 inch heels on which, like most men, I didn’t notice until she took them off. How she walked and danced in them was beyond me until she walked ahead of me into the ring. Her lower body was magnificent, every muscle was toned, her ass was amazing, her thighs were thick for her size and were beyond the average muscle tone. She had hardcore gymnast butt and legs, and once my initial admiration wore off, they scared the hell out of me. Rebecca stretched as she walked to the ring, and I followed close behind her trying to figure out how I was supposed to avoid getting trapped in those legs. Rebecca took about two steps onto the mats then turned to the right and did a perfectly executed splits down to the mats and continued to stretch, never turning to look back at me once.
“Did you get a good look at my ass?” she asked without turning to look at me.
“Yes, it’s very impressive. You look like you do gymnastics.”
“I used to when I was younger, now I just work out a little bit, run daily, and kick people’s asses for fun.” Again, without looking at me at all and continuing to stretch. And with a very matter of fact tone. “I’m happy you liked my ass, you are going to be seeing it up close and personal quite a bit this week.”
“Well, I hope you will like mine as well, because you’ll be seeing it quite a lot as well.”
“Oh, I know I will, I will need to be able to see it to slap, punch and kick it as much as I will be.” At which point she stood up and turned to look at me with a straight face look and asked, “ready young man?”
I took an extra few stretches while taking in her body. Her tits were smaller (32 B) but were still a slapable and twistable size. She had tied her hair back earlier in the evening when they were dancing and it was still in the pony tail, which makes it harder to pull her hair as it provides only one point to grab onto. I finished stretching and stood up and replied, “Ready.”
Karen and I always hugged and kissed before we began, as a sign that no matter what, nothing we do to each other is going to change our care, respect and yes, love for each other. I was not sure if that was something Rebecca was interested in doing or not. So, when she bent down slightly into a wrestler’s start crouch, I figured the hug and kiss was for a later point. I had not noticed Karen and Chris after we went to the mat’s, but suddenly we were very aware of them as they both started cheering us on with, “Get him Rebecca!” and “Kick his ass Bec’s”. Apparently, I didn’t have a cheering section for this one.
I looked over at the two of them and that was my downfall. As soon as I looked away, Rebecca charged me and put her shoulder right into my hip, picking me up off the floor about a foot and slamming me down on the mat’s. I had managed to wrap my arms around her head but as soon as we hit the floor my grip was gone. Before I could establish any defence, Rebecca slid up my body, grabbed my hair and was about to sit on my face. I regained my sense enough to use her momentum to push her over my head and started to roll on my side to get away. However, she still had a very firm grip on my hair, so the rolling didn’t get me away very far. But it did push Rebecca up on one knee and put her enough off balance that I could push her on her back, which I thought was a good tactic. Unfortunately, it meant I was right between those legs of hers and she wasted no time is wrapping them around my chest just under my arms. As soon as she squeezed it felt like my ribs were being crushed. Karen had gotten me in a similar hold a number of times before, and it hurt, but not like this.
“You are done for now young man.” Rebecca stated matter of factly, and then squeezed even harder. “You love that don’t you fucker?” and another hard squeeze, almost knocking the wind completely out of me.
I managed to get my feet under me in an attempt to stand up and alleviate some of the pressure, but Rebecca was too strong and too agile. She put her arms over her head and placing her palms on the floor, lifted her body up maintaining the angle her legs had around my chest, and squeezing even harder than she previously had.
“Oh no you don’t young man, I’m not finished punishing you yet.” Another squeeze and another small exclamation of pain escaped from me, which made her laugh slightly, “oh I so love it when they scream!” The pressure was not reducing even though I was almost standing up straight, so I thought I’d try something else, and grabbed hold of both her legs and spun and stepped over her body trying to take away her leverage and hopefully get her in a Boston crab. This worked in a way, just not the way I was hoping. Rebecca knew what I was trying to do, and could feel her hold slipping, so instead of being caught in my hold, she straightened her legs out, tossing me across the ring almost headfirst into the wall. I managed to get my arms out in front of me to brace myself and was trying to regain my breath when Rebecca crashed into me from behind, slamming me into the wall. She wrapped her left arm around my neck and grabbed my ass very hard, whispering “I am really enjoying this, but where is this fight back Karen always tells me about bitch?” After which she followed through on her earlier threat and punched my ass. She was right, I had barely done anything in the way of an offensive move, but I had not had much of a chance and had most of my energy zapped by those legs. Now I was being slightly choked and getting my ass bruised by her harder than average punches which were accompanied by her slamming her body against me banging me into the wall.
Rebecca was proving she was a ruthless wrestler as she had said, but I was proving to be anything but a quality opponent for her, something I had to try and change. At this point the only option I felt I had was to try and get off the wall and get some distance, if only momentarily, from her attack. I pushed off the wall as hard as I could with the hopes of falling backwards, landing on top of Rebecca, possibly winding her slightly and allowing me a moment to escape. Well, I escaped, but only because she stepped to the side and let me fall to the mats on my own. I somersaulted backwards to provide me with some more room and when I regained my viewpoint, Rebecca was strutting towards me with purpose. I decided to use her original tactic and waited until she was close enough and executed a tackle on her taking us down to the mat with me slightly on top. She wrapped her arm around my head quicker than I could scramble forward to avoid it and grabbed hold tight. I was able to throw my leg over her, so I was now straddling her, but was still in the tight front face lock. I heard her say something, but my ears were covered in the hold, so I didn’t hear what it was, but I was pretty sure it was nasty.
I was exhausted, but not willing to give up quite yet. I gave her ribs a couple of punches, attempted to slap her pussy but at the angle we were at, it was not possible to do enough damage to loosen her grip in that way. My face being under her rather strong arm made it impossible for me to see exactly where I was reaching, but like most men, I can find a tit in the darkest room. I found a nipple and gave it as hard a twist as I possibly could. Rebecca squealed (at least I think it was a squeal, my ears were still covered) and grabbed at my wrist trying to remove it from her tit.
Just when I thought I was getting a slight advantage, Rebecca suddenly arched her back and threw me off over her head. I somersaulted again, this time basically involuntarily, and got to my feet as quickly as I could and turned to face her. She was standing holding both of her tits and smiling, “finally a little fight out of you, that felt so good” moving her tits up and down as she said it.
I smiled back and said, “Glad you liked it, I’ll be sure to do it more often.”
“Another night maybe, right now I’m horny and it’s time for me to make you submit.”
We circled each other slowly, waiting for an opening. I was too tired to have much fight left in me, the long day had really gotten to me, but I was still determined to give as much as I had. As we circled, we were getting closer to one another, Rebecca took a step forward and jumped at me wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling it forward as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We fell to the mat’s and she started to squeeze with those gymnast legs, and I knew I was done. It would be impossible to pry her legs apart, and a complete waste of energy. She let go of my head and laid back to enjoy the look on my face as she poured on the pressure and then released it, then poured it on again. I took the opportunity to abuse her tits again by first slapping and punching them, then twisting the nipples that she seemed to like so much earlier. Each slap was met with a squeeze, each punch was met with a counter punch to my chest or hips, and with both my hands twisting her nipples she brought her herself up to where she could grab my hair and pulled me back down into her chest and held my face between her tits as she put on her final squeeze.
“Time for you to submit to me young man, the sooner you do it, the sooner we’ll be having as much fun as they are” she said as she looked over to where Karen and Chris were 69ing at the edge of the ring. I had forgotten they were watching us, which obviously they had stopped doing.
Rebecca arched her back slightly and squeezed harder than she had been. I didn’t think she could squeeze harder, but I was completely wrong, and I did scream and I yelled “I give!!” into her chest.
“Not good enough fucker, I submit, is what I want to hear from you!” she yelled back.
“I SUBMIT!!” I yelled back, and she eased up on the scissor hold, but didn’t completely release it. She let go of my hair and I realized I was still mauling her tits, so I released my hold on them and started to move to get out from the scissor, but she wasn’t ready for me to do that quite yet.
“Told ya I’d kick your ass.”
“Yes you did, I expect a rematch.“ I said back to her.
“Oh, you will have plenty of those, but right now I get to claim my prize.”
With that she pulled me in closer with her legs and grabbed me by the hair again and guided me to her tits again, but this time she said, “as much as I LOVED you working them over, now you need to kiss, lick and suck them better.” Which I eagerly did, enjoying her moans as I did so. I glanced over at Karen and Chris and they had changed position to where Karen was riding Chris very hard and fast the way she frequently rode on my cock after one of our more intense matches.
Rebecca then rolled us over and moved up to straddle my face, “time for you to show me how much you like your face fucked” and she pushed her pussy down hard on my face and began to grind. She looked down at me as she picked up her pace, she had my arms pinned to the floor with her knees so all I could really do was stick out my tongue and let her enjoy herself at will. Rebecca rotated between grabbing my hair to pull my head onto her clit harder and grabbing her tits and pulling her nipples. The look of sexual desire combined with the effort she was putting into completely controlling the situation was unlike anything I had ever seen in a woman, even Karen. Her pace picked up and so did her swearing, “fuck that’s good”, “stick your tongue deep in my pussy”, “oh fuck you’re going to make me cum”, “lick my fucking clit”, “oh fuck ya”, then she sat down hard on my face and grabbed her tits, yelling, “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKK” and her whole body spasmed for what seemed like a full minute or more. When she finished shaking, she remained sitting on my face and I continued to lick until she moved away from my face and on to my chest. I gave her time to recover and when she reached behind her to grab my cock, I figured she was ready to continue.
“My turn!” I rolled her onto her back and moved up to straddle her face, “time for you to show me how much you like YOUR face fucked.” Rebecca’s eyes brightened up and she started to smile as I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock in her willing mouth. I had left her arms free instead of pinning them down and slowly started to thrust in and out of her mouth. Apparently, the pace I was using was not what she wanted because she grabbed my ass and hips and started speeding me up.
“You’re trying to make me cum.”
“I will tell you when you can cum” she said after taking my cock out of her mouth. I took the moment to take my cock and give her a couple of slaps in the face with it.
“Next match you’ll get some of this before I’m done with you.” And put my cock back into her mouth.
I am by no means built in that department, but I did occasionally choke Karen when she was enjoying her face being fucked, and that was something I didn’t care to do to her, or any woman, so I was trying to keep back a bit from Rebecca, since she was much tinier than Karen. I apparently shouldn’t have worried. Later on I found out that Rebecca was a rare woman who had trained herself very well to not gag when anything was in her throat, and she was intending to prove it to me. She was taking all of me in and not missing a beat. I still had a grip on her hair and would occasionally pull her in and not let her go back for a few seconds, she barely blinked when I did it.
Rebecca showed she was very perceptive about men and how they reacted to stimulus on their bodies, when she realized I was getting close to cumming and she grabbed my hips and pushed me away from her, simply saying “Fuck me now.”
I moved off of her chest and she kept pushing me back until she could get up as well. While I was still on my knees she stood up and pulled my head into her pussy again for a few minutes, wrapping one leg around my back. Her balance on one leg was astounding, especially since we were on nice soft mats that had some give to them. It wouldn’t be quite the same as a mattress, which would definitely have more give than the mats did, but try standing on one foot on a mattress sometime, see how you do. Then add someone pushing on your pubic area while you are doing it, even though you’re holding on to them. It’s very difficult…I have tried.
Rebecca stopped me from licking her pussy by pulling me off by my hair, then turned in front of me and got down in doggy position. “Fuck me and fuck me hard young man.” Was all the encouragement I needed. She reached back between her legs and guided me in and started bouncing back into me as hard as she could, and once I got her rhythm, I started thrusting as hard as I could as well. As per Karen’s training in this position, I reached forward with one hand and grabbed Rebecca’s hair and pulled it hard, to which I received a response of “oh, fuck yes, pull it harder you fucker!” So I did.
Then I added in ass slapping with the other hand. That seemed to push Rebecca to another level. Her pace picked up, her swearing picked up, and I could feel her orgasm starting as her pussy clamped around my cock. When she stopped thrusting on me, I had to stop as well, cause she was wrapped so hard on me I couldn’t go anywhere anyways. She was screaming loudly, and her whole body tensed again, I spanked her a couple of more times as she was cumming and she bounced a little bit with every spank. I still had a hold of her hair, more for the ability to just hold my place like a rodeo cowboy trying to hold on to the rope of the bronco.
She started to come down from her high and I could feel her releasing my cock, so I started to slowly thrust in and out again. When I asked her where she wanted me to cum, she picked up her pace and said, “right where you are motherfucker.”
Now, remember, this is 1983, the only real use for condoms then was birth control, preventing STD’s wasn’t a huge concern. However, I still asked even though I had already been told about their sex lives and escapades, and never used one with Karen since we knew she was unable to have children, and I probably should have known better.
“I don’t know if we have any condoms here”
Rebecca laughed for a moment and said, “just shut up and fuck me!”
Which I did. When I came, she came again, although not as intensely as first two times.
After a few minutes of after glow, I fell onto my back and stared at the ceiling, completely worn out and recognizing this was a new high point in my life. Apparently, I wasn’t done yet.
Karen was now standing over me naked, and Rebecca had turned around and crawled over to me and started sucking my cock. I then saw Chris get in behind Rebecca and start fucking her, and Karen stepped over me and lowered her pussy on to my face, facing my feet, and started riding slowly, picking up the pace as she got closer to her orgasm. I could feel Rebecca rocking with my cock as Chris was fucking her, pausing occasionally to scream out loud, and then returning to sucking until the next need to scream out. I could hear an ass slapping noise which I assumed was Chris on Rebecca’s ass, so I got in the same rhythm as his slaps on Karen’s ass. If there had been an observer to all this it must have looked amazing, I could only imagine the view. Eventually we all came again, not at the same time by any means, but we all did, and that was the end of the sex for the night.
Tomorrow would be another day….and the day after…and the day after…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wyldesguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-22, 07:33
Last Achievements

As with most good things, Karen and my relationship (if you can call it that) had to come to an end.

She had a double whammy in her life in the September following the beginning of our time together. She got told by her insurance company what she dreaded, which was that her benefits were going to be reduced. A week later her mother had a stroke and was in need of more care than her father could provide. To her the solution was simple, sell the house and move back home with her parents. Which she did just before Christmas. In that time, we made as much of it as we could. Sometimes she wasn’t in the mood but other times she said it was a good distraction for her and a great outlet for the overall frustration she was feeling.

Before she left (a very sad day for both of us) she gave me all the wrestling mats from the basement “ring”. She waited as long as she could to remove them, so we could make use of them as many times as possible, but when the time finally came, she knew she couldn’t take them west with her, and she thought I could make use of them in my place in Hamilton. I agreed, after all, it wouldn’t take me long to find another woman to use them with. I had a two bedroom apartment and lived alone. Turn the second room into a wrestling room, easy peasy, right?

Seven years later:

Not only no woman to wrestle with, but not anything more than a couple of dates along the way. I apparently used up all my luck with Karen. The room was ready, the mats covered the floor and went part way up the walls as the room was smaller than the basement. No one got to see it, except me, I was proud of the set up, I knew Karen would be, even if they were now covered in dust.

I was running my own pizza place now, college turned out to be a waste of money more than anything else. So, I stuck with what I knew and while I didn’t own the place, I had a secure job with benefits, and generally kept a schedule I could live with. I did bury myself in my work after a while since there was no prospects of a personal life beyond playing baseball and hockey through the year. It may have been that I was meeting only younger women than me, or that I wasn’t noticing the women my age or older, or just me being in a new city where the only contacts I was having was co-workers or customers. Neither of which was providing me any compatible women to date, never mind wrestle.

One night I decided to take up the offer of one of my college friends, the only one I kept in contact with after school, and go out with him to a bar he told me about that was known as being a cougar bar especially on weeknights. I know we went on a Tuesday night, but I do not recall if Tuesday was the only night of the week that was popular with that particular crowd, or if it was just because that was my night off and I didn’t work the next day, so it was the right time to go for me. Brian went regularly, so he warned me before hand that if he found someone for the evening that he was very ok with me leaving him there if I needed to go. I drove because I don’t drink, and I knew he liked to partake.

We found a table to stand at, and it wasn’t very long before Brian had engaged in conversation with an attractive woman that he seemed to be previously acquainted with. I noticed several women wandering around the bar, some at booths in groups of 3 to 6, but I did not notice anyone familiar at the time. Brian was enthralled in the woman he was with, so I wandered off towards the washroom stopping at a wall that advertised the events at the bar, some were weekly, some were one time events like live bands. One of the larger ones was for a wrestling event which I found out later was one of their most popular events. This would have been before RAW became a thing, so I don’t recall what the show was, just that it was a large colourful poster. A short, oddly shaped woman (kind of built like an inverted pyramid, very busty but no hips)) came up beside me and said, “you like wrestling, you should come and watch it with us that night.” Her voice was a little harsh like that of a chain smoker.

I replied without really thinking, “unless its me with a woman, and she knows how to and likes to wrestle naked, I have no interest in watching it.”

This seemed to put the women off, and she turned and strutted away from me with a scowl and I believe the called me a jerk, maybe jackass. I likely smirked to myself at her reaction then turned back towards the wall for a quick glimpse before going to the washroom when I heard from behind me, “that was well done”. I turned to see the mother of one of my employees that I regularly spoke to when she came to pick up her son.

Laura (known only to me at that time as Ms. Stevenson), was a divorced mother of 3 children, the youngest one worked for me. She would talk to me about things she did with her kids and always wanted to ensure her son was doing a good job, as he never seemed to be able to stay at a job for too long. I believed her to be in her mid to late 40’s. as her oldest child was in her twenties, but she looked younger. I attributed that to living in a very affluent area and being able to afford the classes she told me she went to, such as yoga and the gym, which did keep her in what appeared to be very good shape, without looking like she was a gym rat by any means. She was a dark brunette, which I believe was a professional dyeing, and was not a woman that would turn heads, but was definitely pleasing to the eye. Her body before this night was a mystery to me as I only ever saw her in clothing that was not flattering to her form, track suits that appeared to be too big for her, but were worn mainly for the fashion aspect at that time, almost as if she was hiding her body. What she was wearing now changed my view on her completely. It was mid spring, so most people were maybe wearing a light jacket, but many were getting a head start on summer and wearing less clothing than the weather would dictate. She was in a tight pair of blue jeans and a light green tank top which showed a well formed body. Not skinny at all, but not really muscular, but very much the body of a woman. She had the hips of a woman who has had 3 children, not overly wide, but definitely not too large for her frame, 36 c’s (I found that out later) and was probably around 5‘6”, 5’7” but the heels she was wearing added 3 inches to that.
“You handled trollzilla very well” she said.

“Trollzilla??, that’s kind of harsh isn’t it?” although I laughed as I said it.

“Yes, but it suits her, she hits on every guy she sees and if any of them actually respond to her interest, she is yelling and screaming at them by the end of the night. Actually, she yells and screams at the ones that reject her too.”

“Maybe I should leave before that happens then” I said with a little worry.

“Oh, I am sure you can handle her again if she comes back, you deal with hormonal teenagers on a daily basis, she isn’t much different. Whatever you said seemed to steam her enough that she won’t try again though. What did you say to her?”
“I wasn’t trying to be rude, she asked if I was interested in coming out to watch the wrestling, I said the only wrestling I was interested in was with me and a woman who knows how to wrestle and likes to do it naked. Now that I think about it, I guess I’m lucky she isn’t one of those women.”

“Really!?!?” Laura said with a bit of a high pitched voice and drawing out the e’s as she said it. She had that raised eyebrow look that people get when either they are astonished by what has just been said, or very interested in the topic that has been brought up.

I laughed and then excused myself to finish what I has headed out to do in the first place, go to the washroom. As now the pressure had built to the point of hurry up or else. Laura said sure and “talk to you later” as I ran off to complete the task.
While in the washroom I debated the pros and cons of going back and striking up a conversation with Laura. She was an attractive woman, she HAD approached me initially, her reaction to my statement to the other woman was possibly one of interest in the topic. However, she was the mom of one of my employees, her expectations of a guy in her life was not likely a 29 year old manager of a pizza place that drove an 8 year old car and lived week to week off his salary. But she WAS at a bar known for a certain demographic breakdown, which she was one part of, and I was the other. My decision was to go back out, smile in her direction should I be able to see her, and if I couldn’t, go back to reading the event board for a bit to see if she finds me again.

I have always been horrible at approaching women, and even worse at figuring out if when they approach me it was out of personal interest, or just being a friendly person, I’m still that way today. So, when I returned to the bar area and saw Laura standing at the end of a booth talking to the occupants, my nerves struck and I hesitated for a moment, then went back to the events board with my back to where she was standing. I stood hoping she would approach again, not really reading any of the items in front of me, nervous as a teenager. When I heard her say “hello again”, behind me, I am sure I jumped a little, as I was still consumed in my own nervous breakdown.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.”

I had jumped.

“That’s ok, I wasn’t paying attention is all.”

“So, were you serious about what you said to trollzilla?”

“Yes, that’s truly what I said to her.”

“No, I mean, would you seriously wrestle naked with a woman?”

I hesitated for a moment. Should I admit this to someone who knows where I work, and could ruin my job by twisting this information into something much more perverted than it really is?

“Well, I used to have a girlfriend that really liked to wrestle.” A safe reply I felt as it seemed to put the main interest on the woman, not on me.

“So, it isn’t something YOU actually enjoy?” she asked in a tone that made me think she was disappointed in my reply.

“No, I enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun for both of us.” Still hoping it seemed like I participated at her request.

“Is it som…” just then the music got very loud and drowned out what she was saying. I looked at her and shook my head and turned my head with my finger behind my ear indicating I didn’t hear what she said. She leaned in and tried to say it again, but I still couldn’t hear her as we were pretty close to one of the speakers. She looked frustrated and then stepped past me and squeezed my arm and waved for me to follow her, which I did willingly.

I watched her ass as she headed for the entrance and was enthralled with the tight jeans and the way it swayed in the way many women are envious of on other women. She led me outside where the blaring music was not so over whelming. She looked around and saw a few others outside, smoking, she looked back at me and said, “let’s go over here” and headed into the parking lot. She stopped and looked around and saw no one close by, so she repeated the question she tried to ask inside.
“Is it something you would do again?”

“Well sure if a woman wanted to.”

She once again got this inquisitive look on her face like she was trying to determine my honesty, or interest. “I’m not sure if you are seriously confused by this conversation or if you are trying to hide something from me. Look, don’t worry I won’t tell anyone we even saw each other. Last thing I need is one of my kids finding out I come out to this place and I’m sure you aren’t going to tell my son you saw me here either, right?”
The “Right” was said with a bit of a threat in her voice, almost saying you don’t want me mad at you, do you?

I figured what could it really hurt to tell her everything. She seemed to be wanting to know for reasons other than to try and make a big deal out of my fetish.

“Ok, the simple truth is, I had a year long relationship with a woman much older than me, that was based on some pretty competitive wrestling as foreplay. I loved it, I would do it again in a heartbeat, but she moved away seven years ago and I have yet to find anyone that is even remotely interested in doing it. So, yes, I was being very honest when I told the woman inside that I would only be interested in that kind of wrestling.”
Laura smiled and said, “that sounds like a whole lot of fun.”

Now it was my turn to say “Really?”

Laura laughed, “when I got divorced, I started doing whatever I could to get back in shape. I had let myself go after the kids and while I wasn’t really big, I was definitely a woman that looked like I had three kids and hadn’t seen a gym since high school. I went to the gym, I went swimming regularly, and I took yoga and looked into other things that the gym offered, trying just about anything to feel better about myself. One day I went to the gym on a day I normally didn’t and there was a boxing class going on. I watched some guys boxing and thought that would be a fun thing to do, so I asked if I could sign up for a class and was told they didn’t have women’s classes for that. When I told him I would join a men’s class the guy laughed and said that women don’t box. I almost punched him right there and then. He said that if I wanted to do something that rough, I should go find a place to mud wrestle, and then he laughed like he was talking to a child or a fool. I left before I did slap him. A couple of days later I was in a convenience store and saw a men’s magazine that said on the front of it ‘Women who wrestle men’. I bought it and found it very sexy and have wanted to find a guy to wrestle ever since.”

“What was it that you found so sexy?” I asked, trying to determine if she was looking to just beat up on a guy out of frustration or some sort of male hatred. Getting my ass kicked for real was not something I was in any way interested in.

“The pictures showed a guy and a girl in a living room and it showed them putting each other in holds and pulling hair, and what appeared to be hitting each other, although I’m sure they really weren’t, until she had him pinned down and was obviously the winner. They started in bathing suits and ended up naked, and I imagined after they were done, they had some fantastic sex. It really got me turned on and thinking about how much I would enjoy it IF I could find someone to do it with. So, I would ask guys I met if they wanted to try wrestling with me. One thought I was weird, another agreed but then got really pissed off when I pinned him down and wouldn’t let him up until he said he gave, and a third didn’t try at all and just let me do what I wanted. At first I liked it, but then I got bored cause he wasn’t trying to do anything to me and that wasn’t what I was looking for.”

It seemed to me that she wasn’t looking to beat on a guy. But just to be sure I simply asked her. “So, you aren’t just looking to just find a guy to beat up? What is it you are really looking to do in a wrestling match? Because I look to wrestle for the competitive experience and sexual side of it. Not looking to beat up anyone or be beaten up by anyone. There is lots of rough stuff, and there will be some pain involved, but not serious injury by any means.” Wanting to make sure she understood it wasn’t a slap and tickle type of thing.

“NO!!, I don’t want to hurt anyone, and I definitely don’t want to be hurt at all. I don’t mind some pain if it’s doing something really fun and sexy which I think this would be. I’m sure there would be rules, so as long as we follow those, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be a lot of fun. AND, I have always thought you were an attractive and very pleasant young man, I’m sure you wouldn’t be the type to try and hurt me.”

“Well you are correct, I wouldn’t try and hurt you at all, or any woman for that matter. That’s not what this is about. Please understand that I worry that some women see this type of thing as abusive and not as a fun and sexual activity. So, I hesitate to admit my interest until I know they don’t see it that way. There will be some slapping and hair pulling and putting each other in some painful holds, which not many women think sounds like fun, and lots of sexual stuff as well.”

Laura got this devilish smile on her face and said, “when do we start?”

I smiled back and said, “when is a good time for you?”

She lost the smile, “FUCK!! I’m tonight’s DD I can’t leave the girl’s here!”

“Ok, what about tomorrow, I’m available all day long?” I asked. “I mean we have to have some time to discuss the rules we want, what to wear, and what stuff is not allowed, and what is allowed.”

She looked confused and asked, “well wouldn’t whatever is NOT allowed then leave it pretty obvious as to what IS allowed?”

“Yes and no. When the woman I wrestled with went over the what was and wasn’t allowed things with me, I was surprised to find out what was allowed because a few of them I would have never thought about.”

“Oh, like what?”

“Well that’s what we need to discuss, because I might tell you that there is something that is allowed, and you don’t want it to be allowed, so we wouldn’t allow it. You get what I mean?”

“Yes, I understood what you were saying, I wanted to know a couple of examples.”

“Ok,” I decided to go to the ones I always thought were very ungentlemanly to do to a woman. “Like, tit slapping, nipple twisting, slapping you in the face with my cock, and light body punching.” I was expecting her to balk at all four things, especially when her eyes widened, and she pulled her head back from me as if she thought I was going to do those things right then and there.

“Only LIGHT body punching? I guess that would be best so as to not injure anyone. What kind of things can I do to you though?”

“You are ok with all those things?”

“Ya, I always imagined that was part of what the couple in the magazine did. Although I think your description of it was better than how I thought of it. So, what else can we do to each other?”

“Should we have the discussion now then?” I said hoping she would say yes.

“Sure, why not? You have somewhere else to be? Am I taking you away from getting lucky inside?”

“Sarcasm! Very good, I like it, we will get along just fine. Should we find somewhere to sit down?”

Laura looked over her shoulder and again waved for me to follow her. I assumed she wanted to go sit in her car, but she headed back towards the bar, but down one side of the building away from the entrance. As we walked past the patio fence there was a picnic table which was surprisingly clean for being outside. Laura went to the far side of the table and motioned me to sit beside her. From here we could easily see if anyone else was approaching if we decided to muffle our conversation.

I started, “first off, anything you don’t like the sounds of, you can say no to it without worry. I understand that while there are things that I did with her, it doesn’t mean everyone would, or should enjoy it as well. So, please tell me right away.”

Laura smiled, “I will, but I’m not likely to say no to much, at least right now. I might change my mind after doing it, but I usually want to try it all at least once.”

We began the conversation with the don’ts, which she was understanding of why, but did say she didn’t mind if we did a few of them, like choking and face slapping. I explained that I wouldn’t do either as I find them insulting, not sexy, but she did perk up when I told her she could slap me in the face with her tits, and I would slap her in the face with my cock. When I went into the things that were allowed, as I expected, she was noticeably taken aback by a few of them. However, as she said, she didn’t say no to any of them. I made sure I explained the body punching to her to insure her that it wasn’t hard at all, but I think I may have been making sure she knew not to punch as hard as she could more than easing anything in her mind about how hard I would hit her. As we spoke about things to do to each other Laura was moving around and getting closer to me as she did, possibly on purpose but possibly just trying to shift her ass on the hard bench seat. We were hip to hip by the time we got to discussing what we would wear to wrestle in.

“You mean we won’t be naked?” she used that slightly surprised tone of voice she used earlier.

“We can start that way if you wish. But we could start by wearing whatever you are interested in like in that magazine you saw, and strip it off as we go. Whatever interests you most. We’ll be naked eventually, I assume? This does lead to sex usually.”

“It better!” she almost yelled. Then laughed and leaned into me and kissed me. Just a small peck, like kissing a friend who you’ve known for a long time. Then she got that thoughtful look on her face again and said, “HEY!, where are we going to do this? Do we have to get a motel room or something?”

“Well, if you don’t mind driving into Hamilton, I have a room all set up just for this.”

“I thought you said you hadn’t done this in a while?”

“I haven’t, but I have had the room ready just in case the opportunity arose. But, that means you have to come to my place.”

“Why not, I’m already throwing caution to the wind just talking about this with you. I’ll see you tomorrow around 5 PM if that’s ok with you. Give me your address.”

I gave her the address but suggested it would be best for her to meet me at the Tim’s right by my place. The apartment building wasn’t easy to find, and the coffee shop was a short walk to the apartment and could be seen from my balcony. I figured that meeting in a public place first would be a better solution, and also provide her with an out should she get cold feet in the next day. We exchanged phone numbers, but she asked that I don’t call her because she didn’t want her son to answer, which I agreed to. She said she would decide on her wardrobe later, but she would see me at the Tim’s at 5 o’clock the next day. We got up and hugged and kissed, this time a little more intimately, and headed back inside the bar. I told her if my friend was “involved” I would likely leave and see her tomorrow. She said she wanted to introduce me to her friends first if I didn’t mind, which I agreed to. I was assuming this was a security step on her part. Show me to her friends so they knew who I was should I be some sort of serial killer.

We walked up to the table and Laura introduced me to her two friends, their names escape me now, but they were about the same age as Laura, one was possibly a little older. They already seemed a little tipsy and one laughed and asked her if this was the one she was “cutting from the herd” for the night. They all laughed, and I smiled while Laura explained that I was actually her son’s boss and that they should get their kids to go and apply for a job there too. I made some small talk with them to answer questions about working for me and they asked some silly questions about me and why I was there. This provided me with my out as I said I was just there for my friend and I needed to try and find him to let him know I was going home. I excused myself and told Laura I would see her later and walked away from the table.

I couldn’t locate Brian anywhere, so I assumed he had left with the woman he was talking to, and I made my way back to my car and drove home to start getting the place ready for my visitor. It was going to take some cleaning up considering the amount of dust I could see on the mats. I spent the night cleaning the mats, which took until 4 am. I wanted to be sure I had the time to clean them again the next day once they dried in case I missed a spot, or two.

I woke up at 1 pm the next day and checked the mats again. As I thought they needed a few touch ups, but nothing too bad. I had breakfast and tidied up the rest of the place. Living alone you sometimes let things slide a little, or a lot in my case. Cleaned up the bathroom and the kitchen, made sure there wasn’t anything going bad in the fridge, all the things you do when you want your home to be presentable to guests.
Around 4:30 the phone rang. Here was the cold feet call I was semi expecting from Laura. I answered as delightfully as I could, knowing I was about to be disappointed.
Her voice was energetic and to my surprise she said she wanted to let me know she was leaving now and would likely be a little late considering she would be stuck in the traffic leaving Toronto, making a normal 25 minute drive from her home to my place, into a 40 to 45 minute drive. I told her that would be fine, I would still be at the Tim’s for 5, just in case the traffic wasn’t too bad.

“I am really looking forward to this, I hope you are too.” she said before hanging up.
I waited until 4:55 to leave my apartment, and I was there at 4:58. No sign of Laura yet, but that was to be expected. It was a warm spring day, so I waited outside for her to arrive. One of my neighbours saw me and stopped to say hello. She was a woman in her 60’s who was always dropping off cakes and cookies to me in the belief that I didn’t eat enough because I lived alone. Just as she walked off Laura pulled up in her BMW.
“Nice car” I said as I stood beside the passenger window.

“Thanks, I like it too. So where is your place?”

I turned and pointed at my building.

“Ok, get in and lets go.”

I did as I was instructed, and she pulled out and drove the half block and parked in my visitor parking. We got out and Laura pulled a small gym bag from the back seat. I led her in and up to my third floor apartment. She was wearing one of those track suits she always wore to pick up her son, black with some orange trim, not a flattering look at all compared to the night before. She hadn’t said anything since I got into the car, but she was smiling the whole time. When we stepped inside my apartment, she took a quick look around and said it looked very nice.

“Where is this wrestling room?”

I showed her around the apartment, which didn’t take long, showing her the bedroom and then finally the mat room. Her eyes widened when she saw it. The room was about 12’ square and the floor was completely covered with the blue mats I had gotten from Karen. The mats also went 2 feet up all the walls and were secured with Velcro strips. I wasn’t sure if they would hold since I had yet to have the opportunity to test them, but they would hold long enough for tonight.

“What do you think?” I asked her.

“This is amazing. I would have never imagined this kind of set up.” Laura walked onto the mats and bounced a little, checking how spongy they were. “I must admit I didn’t think you really had this kind of thing. I know you told me you did but something in my head said you were making it up and I was going to come here and find a few ratty gym mats in the middle of your living room. This is like a real gym setting.”

She was rambling a bit in a way that made me believe she was very nervous about doing this now that it was becoming real for her. I asked if she wanted to sit down and chat for a bit. I offered her a drink of water or Pepsi, which is all I had for refreshments, which she declined and walked back towards me at the door.

“I want to start kicking your ass as soon as possible, where do I get changed?” At this point she leaned in and kissed me passionately pushing me up against the door frame. I pushed back and our tongues became the first to wrestle trying to out do each other in passion. We stopped kissing and she headed into the washroom with her bag and looked at me and said,” what are you waiting for, get into your wrestling briefs.” She closed the door, and I went into my room to quickly change into a pair of briefs that I knew would be tight enough to stay on through a match, but easy enough to remove when the time came. Then I went back into the room to begin stretching and wait for Laura to return.
The wait was probably about 3 minutes, but it felt like 30. I was likely as nervous as she was considering I hadn’t been with anyone in over 7 years. She stepped out of the washroom and dropped her bag just outside the door of the “wrestling room” and, without looking at me at all, walked to the other side of the room, facing the wall, and started to stretch. I was sure I was staring at her with my jaw dropped, she looked sexy, and to my mind, tough. She was wearing a completely white string bikini showing off her very well toned body which aroused me, and also worried me a little bit, her hair was tied back into a ponytail even though it only came down to just below her shoulders, I’m sure that was something she did when doing any of her workouts. Even though this very sexy woman had never actually wrestled with anyone but a couple of guys that weren’t interested in it before, the obvious strength she possessed was going to be quite the challenge. The reason for her facing the wall confused me a little, it might have been a way to psyche me out, or just her way to calm her own nerves, or possibly her way of trying to show me her very nice ass, but I watched and waited for her to say she was ready before I spoke to her.

She was standing when she finally turned to look at me sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, and likely my jaw still dropped down, and was biting her lower lip a little bit as if she was now feeling the nerves.

“You ready? I asked.

She shook her arms and legs the way a swimmer or diver does just before they are going to jump in, “I guess so.” Her answer was slightly hesitant and seemed completely unsure and lacked any confidence at all.

“Are you sure? You don’t sound nearly as confident about this as you did before you changed. We can sit and talk about this before we go any further if you want to.” As I said this I stood up as well, with the idea that we could step out of the environment and go to the living room to talk if that would make her feel better. My concern was that she would just run out of the room back into the washroom get changed and leave.
Instead, she took two steps towards me, so she was pressing her tits into my neck and looking down at me from her 4” height advantage, gave me a little naughty type smile and said, “Time to kick some man ass.” Then she shoved me on my shoulders, pushing me back a step, and got down on her knees.

“Ok then, just don’t bitch at me when the ass that is kicked is yours” and I got down on my knees as well. “You remember the rules we agreed to?”

“Yes.”

“You remember that anything said is just part of the play and is not meant to be personal in anyway.”

“Let’s get to it fuckface, so I can fuck your face” she stated.

“OK, ready…..go.”

With the word go, Laura lunged towards my head, a move I fully anticipated as I had seen it with a few women other than Karen during our time together. I ducked under her lunge and quickly moved in behind her using her momentum to push her all the way to the mats and following her down putting my body on top of hers.

“Ahh fuck” she exclaimed, obviously not happy her lunge didn’t work out like she planned.

Laura tried to push herself up, which provided me the opportunity I needed to put on a full nelson and push her back down face first on the mats.

“Not getting up that easy bitch” I said, accentuated with an extra push of pressure on the back of her head.

“You fucker.” She retorted, and then started to try and raise her hips in an attempt to buck me off. I let her get her hips up an inch or so and then I lifted my lower body up and crashed back down on her ass, slamming her back down on the mats.

“Oooowwwww, asshole!”

I laughed in her ear and said, “What, you don’t enjoy getting your ass slammed from behind?”

“Fuck you!”

“In a little while, but right now we are going to go through a few more holds and a few painful moves.” Which again I accentuated with a flex of my arms on the full nelson.
At this point she was flat down on the mats with me holding her down, but now I shifted my legs up so I was sitting on the small of her back and pulled her upper body up in the nelson, sort of in a camel clutch position. I could hear Laura making a few sounds like it might be causing her a little discomfort, but she wasn’t sounding like she was in any major pain. This made sense to me because she was seemingly very flexible from the yoga and other fitness classes she attended. My next move was to release the nelson and grab her by the chin in the more normal camel clutch pose, only without the arms over the legs. My concern was that if I let go all at once, she would start to roll to attempt an escape, but the ponytail provided me with my solution. I released my one arm rapidly and grabbed hold of the ponytail, yanking her head back at the same time, then I took my other hand and grabbed under her chin, so now I had a grasp on both the front and the back of her head and was able to lean back a little bit more.

“Let go of my hair you cocksucker!” was the first comment she made before I grabbed her chin, and then all she could say was a muffled oowww.

“No!” I replied.

Laura was trying her best to get her legs beneath her so she could relieve the pressure on her back and attempt to escape from my holds, but any time I felt her moving up I would bounce my ass down on her back bringing her back down into the mats. At this point I was expecting her to submit if not because of the pain of the holds but from the desire to just stop out of frustration as she wasn’t getting anywhere no matter what she tried. She started to try alternating between pushing up on her arms and then trying to get her knees under her, then trying to do it all at once which was starting to work. Her strength was showing as she willed her way into a doggy position with me now sitting astride her back, even my bouncing down on her back wasn’t keeping her down now. She then tried to reach back with her arms and grab at my hair, but couldn’t reach, while also pushing herself more upright in an attempt to throw me off her back. I still had a hold of her hair, but my hold on her chin was starting to slip and was now up over her mouth a little, which we had agreed was not allowed previously. My decision was to pull her the rest of the way back and wrap my legs around her just above her hips while continuing to pull her hair and grab her chin. I wasn’t aware of my proximity to the wall behind me and landed with Laura on top of me and my head just barely touching the wall. I think she said ‘fuck’ when we stopped moving, but with my hand holding her chin it was still muffled. Her bikini had loosened during the struggle and her nipples were exposed slightly and once she realized it she reached up to cover herself, a reflex action she told me later, which would make sense from someone who was not really used to being exposed in that, or any way.

I was squeezing pretty hard with my scissor hold but my arms were not in a really good position to continue on with her hair and chin. Laura was also starting to use her elbows on my sides trying to loosen my grip and was slapping at my thighs as well. I released her hair from my right hand and put my right arm over her head and under her chin as I released her chin, so her head was now under my right arm and her upper body was stretched out which allowed her to start calling me every name she could come up with. Every name was accompanied by either an elbow or a slap anywhere she could throw one attempting to weaken me and make me let go of either the scissor or the reverse head lock. Her movements were causing her top to loosen even more and provided me with a target for my own slaps combined with name calling.

“Fucker” slap to my thighs.

“Slut” slap to a tit.

“Oww you fuckhead, that hurts” elbow to my ribs.

“Did it hurt more than this bitch?” twist of a nipple “or this?” squeeze on the scissor.

“Fuck you asshole!” elbow and slap.

“You wanna submit before I bruise your tits anymore?” slap to one tit then the other, then a hard nipple pull.

“Aaahhhhhh…that fucking hurts you cocksucker!” another elbow or two.

“It’s supposed to you fucking slut!” two more tit slaps.

“OOOOWWWWWWWW!!!...ok, ok, I give you win!” she finally yelled out.

I immediately released her, and she stood up and walked away from me. I was concerned that she was heading for the door and was going to leave feeling angry, but she only took about 3 steps then put her hands on her hips and walked in a small circle just trying to regain her breath.

I asked if she was ok, and she just nodded and continued to move around, every once in a while, shaking her limbs like she did before we began. Finally, she stopped and looked at me and I couldn’t really tell if her expression was confusion or concern, so I asked again if everything was alright.

“Yes, that was just more intense than I thought it would be.”

“Ok, what about it was too much for you?” I asked.

“I don’t know that too much is the right way to describe it, I just felt a little overwhelmed by it all.”

“Ok, so do we need to go through everything that just happened and what do you feel we need to change?”

“Oh no, I wouldn’t change a thing at all, except that I would have done better and you would have been the one submitting to me”, she laughed and then continued, “we went through everything yesterday, and I guess I was just not fully prepared for what you did, but I know that was all part of what we agreed to, and I really didn’t expect to lose so easily.”

I smiled at her and said, “that was not easy, you put up a good fight, I just had more knowledge of what to do than you did and once I had you down and was on top, you were in a position that was very difficult to get out of, but you almost did.”

“You’re just trying to flatter me now.”

“No, I’m not much for flattery, I usually just calls ‘em as I sees ‘em.”

She smiled and then looked down and acted like she was noticing for the first time that her bikini top wasn’t covering her said, “oh, I didn’t even notice I wasn’t covered” and started to try and reposition the top.

“Does it really matter now, I’m seen them, and I’ve done some nasty things to them, and given the chance I’d do it again, so covering up is slightly pointless don’t you think?”

Laura just laughed and told me about it being a reflex as she had always been very modest until she got divorced and started to get into shape and discovered she could and should be proud of her appearance and show it off whenever possible. She said that this was the first bikini she ever owned, and it was only about two years old. Even with the other men she had been with since her husband left her, she rarely let them see her naked, and of the three she told me about yesterday that she asked if they wanted to wrestle, only one of them actually saw her naked, and that was the guy that didn’t fight back, and it was in a fairly dimly lit room. The other two left before they got to the point of any nakedness.

“I am actually surprised, because you seemed so ready to go yesterday when we were chatting. I was actually concerned when you started to cover up that you were just going to get up and leave, and then when you gave up and got up and started to walk towards the door, I was afraid I had gone too far with you.” I explained.

“Not at all!” she said, “although a couple of those nipple pulls hurt a lot more than I thought they would. I have never had that done to me, so it was a bit of a shock, and was likely how you got me to give up. But I’ll get you back next round.”

“So, we are going to have a next round?” I asked.

“Fuck, yes.” She exclaimed with a bit of a surprised tone. “and probably a third round so I can win 2 out of three.”

“What if I win the next round as well?”

“Then we’re going to best of 5, I know I will win that” she said with an almost straight face, and also removed her top at the same time, “I’ll distract you with these this time.” Shaking her breasts at me as well.

I watched her breasts swing back and forth and said, “now if you manage to get me into the position to hit me in the face with those, go back and forth a little bit further to make sure you are actually hitting me, and not just wiggling them in my face.” We both laughed a little and then she asked if I was ready to go.

“If you are, I am, after all, I barely broke a sweat last round.” I said making sure it was clear I was taunting her, ”by the way the language you used...”

She interrupted me, “a little too much huh?”

“No, not at all, it was excellent, keep it up. There wasn’t anything I said that was wrong was there?’

“Actually, the reason I thought I went too far was because you were fairly mild, you could say a lot worse and not offend me.”

“Good to know, let’s do this you fucking slut.”

She smiled and said, “better, but I know you can do worse.”

With that we got back to our knees and got into position. This time Laura didn’t make the lunge for my head, but cautiously tried to grab at my arms and get me moving to one side to get on top. I could really feel the strength in her arms this time as we got in chest to chest trying to move the other person to one side or another to get the upper hand. Laura then got her hands to the back of my head and pulled me forward into her chest as she pushed forward with her legs. I rolled to one side as she pushed us back, but she did not let go of my head. It seemed she was going to try and take my advice about slapping me in the face with her tits but with me rolling her to her back she wasn’t in position to do that. Instead, she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and started to squeeze, eliciting an ouch from me this time, which was barely audible with my face pulled into her cleavage.

“Not so much fun when your ass is in the scissor now is it fuck head?” she grunted out as she gave an extra squeeze.

I had enough space to breathe but not by much, as I tried to push up with my arms to get my head away from her chest, and I felt like I was succeeding, until Laura took advantage of my effort and rolled us over again so I was on my back. In the process she released the scissor hold which was a relief and moved her legs to grapevine mine. I was able to keep my legs together so she could not get a hold on them, but she now had my arms pinned beside my head and raised herself up above my face with her tits poised and ready to do some damage.

“You wanted it, here it is!” and she started swinging her tits at my face, just missing my nose the first time, as if she was gauging her distance, then the second pass caught me right in the cheek turning my head so that when she came back across, she got me in the eye. I could of swore I heard her laughing as she continued going back and forth so much I lost count. With her last pass I believe she put extra effort into it as they hit me with such force I thought I might lose consciousness, and I think she might have realized how hard she hit me as she leaned back and looked down at first with a look of surprise until she saw I wasn’t in la-la land and she seemed to relax a little.

I tried to push her off me as she relaxed but she still had my arms pinned wasn’t about to release me yet.

“That was fucking awesome, you make a really good boob whacking bag” she said.
“Wait til I get up cunt and I’ll show you what a boob whacking is all about!”

“Oh, that’s more like it, talk dirty to me” she said with the laugh of someone who knows they are in control. “Let’s see what we can do to you next?”

Laura then sat up on my chest, and placed her knees on either side of my head with her crotch against my chin. It was easy to tell she was aroused as she started to rub her bikini bottoms against my chin. She then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up harder into her pussy. ”You like that mother fucker, you like the smell of my sweaty cunt?”

I could have answered her, but it would have been nothing more than a muffled sound. I attempted to bring my legs up and wrap them around her to pull her back off me, but she felt my movements and leaned far enough forward that I wasn’t able to get a hold of her. I attempted to do a sudden bridge up with my legs hoping to push her back over my head, but she her weight was fully down on my chest which gave her the balance she needed to hold on and barely even lean forward. Then she turned slightly and gave a punch to my ribs and a slap to my stomach to drive me back down to the floor.

“I have a great idea!” she suddenly exclaimed, and quickly spun around on my chest, yanking out a few hairs I am sure, and sat her ass back onto my face. I tried to push her ass away, but had no leverage to stop her, my efforts only succeeding in her pushing back harder and further until my nose was right in the crack of her bottoms. She wiggled her ass a little and gave another slap to my chest and stomach and adjusted her position so my arms were pinned under her shins. Then she started to grab my briefs and started to push them down my legs.

As I have mentioned in previous recollections of my experiences, I rarely actually get an erection while wrestling, and even after all this time between encounters, I still had not gotten hard during the match. But, I had started to stir when Laura was face sitting me, and now that she was pushing my briefs away to get full access. I wasn’t about to make that easy for her, so I pushed my butt down on the floor so she had to work to get the briefs all the way down, in the hopes it might divert her concentration and provide me with an opening to get out from under her. Laura was quite determined to get my briefs down though, and was quite skilled at removing them even with the resistance I was attempting to put up. I assumed it may have something to do with having three children, two of which were boys, and while I would gather she was never trying to remove their pants from the angle she was currently at, she had learned a few tricks to get them off when she had to. Her strength once again came into play as she basically just grabbed the sides of the briefs, pushed them down and when she felt the resistance, pushed them harder and, using her forearms, lifted first one hip, then the other, just enough to push them down to mid thigh. There was no chance for me to roll her or push her off, she had centered her weight on my chest and had my arms pinned, and now she had my legs bound within my own garment, the only way I was moving now, was when she wanted me to.

“Well, that’s pretty nice, I’m going to have some fun with that” she said once my briefs were down. By this point I was probably halfway to full erection, which was and is nothing special by any means. Laura then grabbed my cock at the base and squeezed hard enough to make me wince and squirm a little, but also causing it to engorge more and appear fuller.

I heard what sounded like an ‘mmmmmmm’ from Laura, as she slowly started to stroke me. She wiggled her ass in my face a little more and then reached back and pulled her own suit more into the crack of her ass, then leaned back again to push her flesh against my face.

“Now that feels better, doesn’t it? Well at least it does to me, you have ass on your face.”

If I could have replied I would have told her I didn’t mind it as it was quite an impressive ass, but all I could manage was a muffled laugh and another thwarted attempt to roll her off of me, but this time when I tried to roll her, she grabbed my cock harder, and said, “you aren’t going anywhere until I let you now fuck head” followed by her bouncing her ass on my face, at first lightly then she increased the pace as if she was fucking my face, which essentially she was.

“I like this” she said, and then with no warning, not that she needed too, she gave my cock a good hard slap, which made me jump and squirm as the sting generated through my body. “Oh, you do like that don’t you?” followed by a slightly harder slap, getting a similar reaction from me. “How many times should I do this before you submit to me?” another seemingly harder slap, but I couldn’t have submitted clearly to her even if I had wanted to with her ass firmly pushing on my mouth leaving me just enough space to breathe through my nose.

It was clear that Laura was turned on by what she was doing, as was I. She was grinding into me with every slap that she gave me, and the wetness I could feel on my chest was obviously more than just the sweat caused by our combined efforts.
My vision being limited by the wonderful ass on my face, I could not see that Laura was untying her bottoms until I felt them move away from my face and feel them being wrapped around my cock. I am pretty sure she was tying them to the base, and I could feel the dampness as she tried to make them as tight as she could. The she moved back and got her pussy onto my mouth and started to grind, combined with a series of cock slaps, the final one of which dislodged the bikini bottoms and sent them into the wall beside us causing Laura to laugh and push down even harder onto my tongue, which I was using on her furiously. Laura was grinding and bouncing all over my face and started to moan and curse as she enjoyed her position, reaching back and grabbing my hair to pull my head into her occasionally, then letting go and just slowly moving on my face, as if she was between orgasms, yet I had not felt any indication that she had cum. At first, I thought maybe she had just gotten so used to getting off quietly with a houseful off kids that it was just how she had become through the years. Then she slid back a little more, grabbed my hair again, and straightened her legs out and pulled my head up putting on a solid reverse head scissor, then slapping my cock a few more times.

At first, she just held my head tightly, but since she had to move her legs off my arms, I now had the ability to try and get in a few shots of my own, starting with a number of ass slaps and a couple of punches and slaps to her sides and back. The effect was minimal, especially of the ass slaps, as she seemed to enjoy them, especially after I went through about 6 or 8 in a row and she said, “ooooo that felt good, do it again!” so I did.

Then she decided it was time to let her legs do their worst, and she squeezed, slowly building up the pressure until I finally started tapping at her leg. “You giving up mother fucker?”

“Yes, you win, I submit!” and she slowly decreased the pressure and slapped my cock a few more times, until she finally sat up right on my face and started to ride my face. There was no slow build up this time, she went straight into bucking bronco mode and now she was no longer being quiet.

“Fuck yes, lick my pussy! Suck on my clit, OH RIGHT THERE!!!, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUUUUUCK!”, so much for the being quiet theory.

At this point I was sure she had an orgasm, as she was shuddering and having a bit of a hard time breathing. She remained sitting on my face as her body started to relax, and so did mine. Neither one of us was moving, just trying to recover from the exertion we had just gone through. Laura then shifted her hips a little and slowly slid off my face onto my chest, giving me a bit better view of her glistening back. I could see she was starting to reach forward and then felt her hand around my cock, squeezing it again as it had started to soften after she completed her orgasm. Then she slapped it again, not as hard as she had done previously, but not playfully either, then she did it again.

“OK, I said you won” I said a little emphatically.

“I’m not done yet, and neither are you” followed by a third slap. I will admit it was working, I was coming back to life, but I wasn’t sure what her goal was at this point. She started a slow jerking motion, then leaned forward and started licking the head, then suddenly another slap. I was almost fully erect now, as she kept jerking and she was starting to slowly move her hips up and down my chest, rubbing her clit on my skin and tickling it with my chest hairs. I reached up and gave her ass a hard slap. “Oh ya, slap that ass!” she said. So I did, and with every slap I gave her ass, she would give my cock a slap, the sound coming from the room if anyone heard it would have been very weird, with the smacking of skin and oh’s and ah’s and occasional owww’s that would follow a slap. I could feel the wetness coming from Laura on my chest again and it seemed to increase with every spank.

Then she moved down my body and plunged herself onto my cock. It was an amazing sight to watch her first just engulf me and then ride me as hard as she was. Seeing my cock go in and out of her pussy at such a rapid pace without popping out was beautiful and highly erotic. I was slapping her ass often, as she rode me, each time extracting a fuck, or a fuck ya, and the occasional “HARDER” from Laura, not sure if she meant the spanks or the fucking, but I assumed the spanks since she was controlling the pace of the fucking.

All of a sudden she stopped and stood up for reasons I was not sure of, but all she was doing was stretching out her knees and turning around to face me. My god, she was fucking hot! Such a well toned body, glistening with sweat, her hair was a mess compared to how she had started the night and the ponytail was completely gone, her pubic hair had visible beads of moisture on it and almost looked like the hair was straight from the weight of those beads. Yes, she had pubic hair, it really wasn’t the fad in 1991 to shave down there, but it was obviously bikini waxed, or trimmed, and yes, we did not use a condom, 1991 again, not as much a societal requirement then as it is now, but the movement was starting. She then lowered herself back down on me and started to ride me hard again. This was not going to take long for me to cum, but I was still fairly young at this point, so I still had some stamina, but with her tits bouncing around the way they were, something I always loved to see, and the look she was giving me as she hammered me into the mats, I was putty in her hands, or in this case her pussy. I would reach up and grab her tits as we fucked, then she would grab them, something else I love to see a woman do, enjoy her own body as she wishes too, until I told her I was close.

“Fuck me harder” she said, so I did my best to raise my hips off the floor to meet her’s.
“Fuck yes, that’s it, tell me when you are cumming” She reached down and grabbed one of my nipples and pulled and twisted at it, so I did the same thing to her, as I had done in the first round. She threw her head back and started to grind back and forth on my cock as opposed to the bouncing up and down and in and out as she had been doing. She must have sensed my excitement when she grabbed her own tits as she brought her head back to look at me and started to pull her nipples and grab as much of her breasts as she could while increasing the speed of our fucking. I increased my thrusts as best I could as well, until I knew it was time for me to explode.

“Fuck I’m going to cum so hard.” I said.

“Yes, cum for me, I wanna feel it and cum with you” Laura replied.

A few seconds later, “NOW!!” I almost screamed, and Laura also almost screamed, “FUCK YES!!”

She kept grinding and I thrust in as far as I could, and I did cum hard, she even said afterwards that she had never felt it inside her like that before, probably just a compliment to stroke the ego that I have never really had, but she did seem sincere. She collapsed on top of me, with me still inside of her, both of us breathing heavy, both covered in sweat, both smiling, well I was smiling I couldn’t see her face until she rolled off of me a few minutes later and lied on the mats beside me.

“Well you got the upper hand this round” I said after a few minutes of catching our breath.

“That was fucking amazing! Better than I ever imagined it from the magazines or from the jerks I tried to do it with before” Laura said with a huge smile and a little laugh.
“Was everything ok this round, anything we need to change?” I asked her again.
“NO FUCKING WAY!! What part of ‘that was amazing’ didn’t you understand?”
“I know, but I still want to check just in case. I never want to just gloss over anything.”
“You really are that sweet, aren’t you? You would slap me around, bend me like a pretzel, give me bruises and red marks and still be concerned that I was not upset by any of it?” As she said this she sat up off the mats and looked at me with a small smile and a look of slight amazement.

“Of course, it isn’t any fun doing this if both people aren’t completely comfortable with absolutely everything that we do and say to each other. Think about it, if you disliked ANY of what we just did, would you want to do it again? My goal is to be invited to do it again, if you aren’t happy, I don’t get that invite. If I don’t know that there was something wrong, I won’t get the invite and I won’t have any idea why. So I ask to be sure.”

“Why couldn’t you be 20 years older?” she said still smiling.

“What difference would that make?”

“If you were I could date you, and not have to worry about what other’s think, and I could get this as often as I want.”

“How often do you want it?” I asked with a bit of a sly grin.

“The fighting I could do two or three times a week, the sex, two or three times a DAY!!”
I had to laugh as she emphasized the word day, “Would the sex be as good without the fighting though?”

“Hhmmm…good point, but I think it could be…maybe, I dunno! Do you not think it could be?”

“It likely could be with two people totally into each other inside and outside of the bedroom. I haven’t had that type of relationship since I got out of high school. I honestly don’t think I have had sex without the wrestling first, since my high school girl friend dumped me.’

“Really?!” she exclaimed with surprise, “why?”

“Well, I haven’t met anyone to have that type of relationship with. I have tried, but nothing has worked out.”

“Was it because you wanted to wrestle with them, and they thought that was too weird?”

“No, I rarely mention the wrestling thing to anyone. I know it can be a huge deal breaker, so I just keep that to myself. But I never go on more than two dates with anyone before they tell me that infamous fucking line, “we’re just friends”. If I need another friend, I’ll buy a dog.”

She laughed at that and said she couldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be my girl friend. We talked about that for a few minutes until I felt I was whining about it too much and I asked her to change the subject. She then asked what time it was, and I didn’t have a clock in the room, so I had to get up and look in my bedroom.

“It’s almost 9”

“Nuts, ok, I have to leave.”

“But we are tied, don’t you want to settle who the winner is?”

“Yes I do, but I have to be home before 10 or my son is going to be suspicious” she said with a frown. “And I’m going to have to take a shower and fix myself up before I leave.”

“That sucks” I said, also frowning.

“Look at it this way, it will give me the incentive to come back sooner and finish you off.”

“Or get your ass kicked again.” I laughed.

“Either way, I will be back, and we will be doing this again as often as I can arrange it” she said she leaned in and kissed me.

“Excellent!” I said after she withdrew the kiss.

“I need a towel or three please” she asked.

We both got up although a little wobbly, and I got a few towels out of the closet and handed them to her. “Anything else you require?”

Laura took the towels, and took a step into the washroom, looked back and said, “someone to wash my back?”

We both got into the shower and Laura gave me a great blowjob, swallowing every drop. We finished cleaning up each other and I attempted to return the oral favour but she said she was a little too sore, and it was getting late. We dried off and I left the washroom to allow her the room needed to fix her hair and what little make up she put on, then we both got dressed and I walked her a little hurriedly to her car as it was now close to 9:30 and she had a 25-minute drive to get home. We kissed again and I asked when we would set up the next match. She simply said she would call me or see me at my job, and we could figure that out then. She quickly got in the car and drove off, and somehow, I felt like I would not hear from her again. The end of the day was starting to feel like I was being brushed off. Boy was I wrong.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wyldesguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling