Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Mar-20, 01:34
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default any one not from the usa struggle to get session

So i am from france (paris) and because of manifestation and strike we get a lot less session girls coming and i haven't had a session for 6month my last session was with vevelane and i was hyped for a next high level session

but nothing does anybody in my situation know other ways to wrestle girls around your city somehow

i have no girlfriend and i wouldnt get one just for wrestling all the hooker around my city dont wrestle even the dominatrix...

i have tried to start conversation with some jjb girls on social media but never got any reply so here i am still trying to find a way somewhere
The Following User Says Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-20, 20:54
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: any one not from the usa struggle to get session

Nixie was there in January, Sara Lips and Rage are coming soon, it could be worse
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-20, 21:33
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Agree. There's some seriously good sessionettes scheduled to visit Paris soon. If that fails you can also fly to nearby cities.
Old 02-Mar-20, 21:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nixie was there in January, Sara Lips and Rage are coming soon, it could be worse
yes it could be worse but i was trying to figure out if it could be better i tried to schedule a session with nixie but i did not get a reply and i think she was too small for me any way since my interest are competitive wrestling wich sara doesn't do or i would not have any complaint because sara often come to paris and last i already had a session with rage and she wasn't that good for me anyway and i am not the type to throw my money around for session i know won't be that great
Old 02-Mar-20, 22:08
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

You can try London then, if you're organized (and go there on the right dates), Eurostar isn't that expensive (39€*2 for the round trip)
Old 03-Mar-20, 06:48
mysterio

I'm from Australia. And I struggle to get anything here.... I'm not sure what to do? Anyone else the same in melb.
Old 03-Mar-20, 16:21
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Having sessioned all three of them, I wonder.. If Nixie, Rage and Sara Lips are not what you want.. What do you want?

Nixie might be the most beautiful session girl I met, with a super laudable passion for martial arts.
Rage .. Not sure anyone ever beat me up that bad for that long.. I literally cried so many tears we were both soaked wet. I remember her responding "you should have tapped the previous hold, now it's too late" when she choked me out.
And I'll never forget going to the hotel gym with Sara.. The fun she had about her weights and mine, the look on the faces of the couple who saw us in the elevator in our gym clothing...

No sarcasm here..if they are not your taste, who would be?
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-20, 18:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can try London then, if you're organized (and go there on the right dates), Eurostar isn't that expensive (39€*2 for the round trip)
on the short term this is a good ideal but on the long term could get complicated to only go to london back and forth only for session but thanks apart from london have you been to any other places not too far from paris with good sessiongirls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Having sessioned all three of them, I wonder.. If Nixie, Rage and Sara Lips are not what you want.. What do you want?

Nixie might be the most beautiful session girl I met, with a super laudable passion for martial arts.
Rage .. Not sure anyone ever beat me up that bad for that long.. I literally cried so many tears we were both soaked wet. I remember her responding "you should have tapped the previous hold, now it's too late" when she choked me out.
And I'll never forget going to the hotel gym with Sara.. The fun she had about her weights and mine, the look on the faces of the couple who saw us in the elevator in our gym clothing...

No sarcasm here..if they are not your taste, who would be?
well i wrestle to win i like competitive session and strong woman but rage and nixie are not that strong for me anyway and sara doesn't do competitive wrestling so my type of girls is more like vevelane sheena mays warrior amazon but i never wrestled her
Old 03-Mar-20, 18:57
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Did you beat Rage and have you fought Sara?
Old 03-Mar-20, 19:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you beat Rage and have you fought Sara?
i wrestled rage a year ago when i was out of shape and didnt know any wrestling and she could only beat 2 to 1 and was so much weaker than me i am pretty strong i don't mean to call her weak and today i am 3x in better shape that i was and i know some jiu jitsu she has no chance against me

about sara i never fought her but you can't fight her anyway you can only defend because she doesn't do competitive and i like to try and win my match so it would not work wrestling with her