Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Sep-20, 02:09
Points: 146, Level: 2 Points: 146, Level: 2 Points: 146, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Wife vs Nephew (Anna's true account)

I feel both proud and guilty in equal measures to admit that I was the main reason this true incident happened. Encouraging my wife, Anna, to wrestle with her young opponent was yet another instance of my sometimes overwhelming obsession with wrestling.

This occurred five years ago when Anna's sister, Bev, asked if we could look after her son, Mathew. Bev had to go on a training course for her employer and would be away for two nights. Her husband worked nights at that time so he was not able to look after his son.

I came home from work to find Anna and Mathew eating their meal at the dining room table. I joined them and we chatted about Mathew's day at school and what he'd been learning that day. He spent most of the evening in the spare bedroom exploring my many games on my old Xbox, and Anna and I sat down to watch television together.

"Mathew surprised me earlier, you know, when we got back from school."

"Oh really, in what way?" I asked.

"He started talking about wrestling with me."

"WHAT?" I gasped.

"Sshhh! Yes, he started saying he was the best wrestler among his friends at school, and would I like him to show me how good he is!"

"Haha, he's got the wrestling bug then!"

"Yes, it seems you're not the only one in the family with it, Simon!" she said.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked, getting quite thrilled by the thought of Anna wrestling this young man. "Why don't you wrestle him?"

"Simon!" she laughed. "I am NOT wrestling a thirteen year-old boy, so forget it!"

"Why not?" I asked. "It's not illegal!"

"Never mind whether it's legal or not, it's just not right!"

"Go on, you'll be doing the boy a massive favour - something he'll remember all his life. I would love it to have happened to me!"

"No way, Simon. If he ever told Bev about it..."

"Trust me on this, he will NEVER tell his mother about it. He would have to explain how the thing started, and Bev would never believe YOU instigated it."

"Anyway, Simon, get it out of your head. It isn't happening!"

"Do it for me and I'll book that holiday to Florida you wanted."

"Boy, you ARE getting desperate now!" she laughed.

She was right about that! Now the idea was in my head, I found the thought extremely fascinating. Would Anna be able to overpower her nephew in a wrestling match? She was roughly equal to him in height - around five feet seven, but appeared to have the weight advantage at a little over ten stone. Mathew, I guessed, was around seven to eight stone with a very thin frame. Anna's physique was curvy with a nicely sized bottom and thighs. The image of them wrestling quickly preoccupied my thoughts.

"If you don't dare to do it, that's fine!" I baited.

"Haha, I knew you'd resort to those sort of tactics! You are pathetic!" she sneered.

"Think of that holiday, Anna, you know I never break a promise!"

This was true. Anna and I never broke a promise to one another. It was something we held very sacred from the start of our relationship.

"Oooh, you drive a bloody hard bargain!" she said.

"So, what you think? Tomorrow, after you pick him up from school? Before I get home? You can tell me all about it later!"

Anna pondered this for a while.

"I'll tell you what then," she said in a hushed voice. "I would never start the thing off. Mathew would have to pester me to do it. I would have to resist any suggestion to wrestle him!"

"I get that, I agree with you! But don't resist too much!" I laughed. "But could I make one request, that you wear that dark blue skirt and that your legs are bare - apart from those white ankle socks and sandals... oh and not forgetting those white panties!"

Anna knew full well that this was how I loved her to wrestle me.

"I was waiting for THAT!" she said. "Ok, but I'll have to keep my panties from showing if we do start to wrestle!"

"I'm sure you'll do your best, Anna" I said. "You do have your dignity to protect! Oh, and can I set up a secret camera somewhere...."

"NO! I was waiting for THAT too! It's like spying on the boy without him knowing about it. Definitely not!"

She was right about this, but still, I had to try didn't I? lol!

Here's where we jump to the following night. I had spent every second of the day at the office with thoughts of the wrestling match boiling over in my head. I felt quite dizzy with the anticipation of what might be happening when I left work at five-thirty - a good two hours after Anna would have picked Mathew up from school.

Anna refused to give any hint of what had gone on when we all sat down to eat. I was convinced that nothing had happened as neither the two of them seemed to act any differently. My heart sank.

Soon after we finished tea, a friend of Mathew's called and they went off to the local park - Mathew promising he would be back before 9pm.

Anna and I sat together on the sofa. She switched on the TV with the remote.

"Well?" I said.

"Well what?"

"Did it happen?"

"Did what happen?"

I looked into Anna's eyes, searching for an answer. She looked quite blank.

"Damn, it didn't happen! I knew it!" I said, sinking back in my seat. "Oh well, such is life!"

"We did it!" Anna said calmly.

"You, what, you, you did?" I stuttered.

Anna burst out laughing and threw her head back, raising her arms in celebration and said "Yippee, I'm going to Florida!"

"So, so you fought him, did you really....?"

"Oh yes, do you want to hear about it?"

The detailed description that followed has burned into my memory forever more. Here is Anna's account, and believe me it's practically word for word.

*Anna: We came into the house and Mathew immediately began again about his wrestling skills. I paid little attention to him at first, just nodding my head and trying to get him off the subject. He started saying that I would make an easy opponent for him. I told him that I had beaten you many times in the past, and he would pale in comparison to an adult male.

This seemed to fire him up even more.

"Uncle Simon won't have the moves I've got!" he insisted, his face becoming a little flushed now.

I said "Well, put it this way, when I get him down he stays there until I let him get up!"

Mathew took a deep breath as if to steady his emotions. He said, "You could never do that to me, I wouldn't let you get the better of me in a fight. I always end up on top!"

I said "Ok, quickly show me your moves, I've got to get on with tea. Simon will be back in a couple of hours! Here, help me move this table."

He took the other end of the coffee table and we moved it over near the door. We stood facing each other in the space we'd created. I saw his eyes quickly scan over the clothes I wore and his face grew even more flushed.

I said "Come on then, Mathew, what you got?"

He came forward and made a move to grab my arms. I easily swept them away and laughed at his clumsy attempt. I said "Try again!"

This time he lowered his head and charged at me, trying to get his thin arms around my waist. He actually managed to do this, so I locked my arms under his stomach and lifted him completely off the floor.

He said "Wow, you're strong Aunty Anna!"

I said "Too strong for you, Mathew. That'll do now, I'm going to start making the tea!"

When I turned to walk away from him, the little shit lunged at me from behind and pulled my shoulders so hard I fell back onto the carpet! He quickly sat on my stomach and held my arms down beside my head and laughed, "Told you I was good!"

I tried to turn to get him off me, but he leapt up and sat on my chest to put his bony knees on my shoulders, "One, Two..."

I realised he was trying to pin my shoulders to the floor and reacted by being able to raise my right shoulder a couple of inches off the carpet. He quickly applied more weight and pressure and I was flat against the floor again.

He shouted "One, Two.. Three! First pin to me!" and stood up offering his hand to help me up.

I thought "you little bastard!" and refused his offer. "You got lucky, Mathew. Besides, you attacked me from behind!"

The cheeky brat laughed and said "Protect yourself at all times!"

This suddenly became serious to me and I asked him, "I don't know much about wrestling - how many pins do I need to win the match?"

"We'll say three pins or submissions, just to give you a chance."

With that, he started to remove his school shirt and take down his trousers.

"Mathew, what the hell are you doing?"

"It's okay, Aunty Anna, I've got my football shorts underneath, I wrestle better like this"

I didn't feel at all comfortable about wrestling this skinny lad when he wore nothing but a baggy pair of shorts, but I just had to beat him now. There was NO WAY I could let him win.

*Me: Haha, I love the fact that you're suddenly competitive with a lad half your age!

*Anna: Trust me, Simon, this kid was gonna get his ass kicked!

Once more we faced each other and Mathew again tried to go for my legs. I wasn't concerned about being stronger and heavier than him anymore, so I pushed his head down and got astride of his shoulders - as if he was being forced to shoulder carry me. I dragged him down with me to the floor and locked my ankles together, squeezing with my thighs tight around his neck. He quickly began tapping my shins and shouted "I give!"

"Does that mean I have to let you go?"

"Yeah!"

I release my grip on him and he stood up, looking more flushed and more than a little angry.

"Did I hurt you, Mathew? Sorry if I did!"

"No, I'm all right. That's one each."

Before I'd got fully to my feet he clasped his arm around my neck and dragged me onto my knees.

"That's not fair!"

"It is! You were already on your feet!"

This time he was able to get me on my front and straddle my back, pulling my head back with his hands under my chin. It bloody hurt my neck and spine and he felt like he was going to break me in two. I tapped hard on the carpet.

He quickly got off and laughed sarcastically,

"That was easy!"

I started to get to my feet, but this time I lunged at him in a surprise attack. It worked because I was able to seize his wrists and spin him around until his feet tripped one over the other. As we landed this time I was able to get my left leg under his back and the right one over his tummy. I locked my ankles again and squeezed with all my strength. His breathing stopped as he wriggled and tried to push my legs off him. A good few seconds passed until he frantically tapped on my leg again.

I said "Two each - one more decides it!"

I released him and he got to his feet in silence.

"We can call it a draw if you want, Mathew!" I said, offering him to shake my hand.

"NO WAY!"

With that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me forward with all his strength. I stumbled onto my knees and he sat on my back, locking his legs together under my stomach and tugging us both onto our sides. His arms clamped around my neck.

"Do you give, Aunty Anna? I don't want to hurt you!"

I was so enraged by the pain that this caused, and the fact that he obviously DID want to hurt me, that I grabbed his wrist and was able to relieve the pressure on my throat. He must have felt he was losing his grip on me, so he tried to squeeze harder with his thighs. I felt he was starting to tire and jolted my elbow into the side of his rib-cage. He grunted in pain, and I was able to get to my knees with him still trying to cling on for dear life!

Quickly, I had him on his back and got astride his tummy. I pinned both his wrists down on the carpet above his head and used as much of my weight as I could to keep his weedy body flat to the floor.

I said "Now, do YOU give, Mathew?"

He started to wriggle like crazy, but I held him down firmly, even getting my feet on his legs to stop them kicking and struggling.

He said "You'll get tired before I do. Besides, isn't Uncle Simon coming home soon?"

"No, I've got plenty of time to beat you!"

He stopped struggling for a while and took a few big lung fulls of air. That gave me the idea to move my weight up onto his chest and pin his arms down with my knees. I could feel under my bum that breathing was very difficult for him.

I teased him and said "Look, I can hold you down without using my hands!"

I casually ran my fingers through my hair and pretended to yawn. That made him furious!

*Me: I meant to ask Anna, did you manage to preserve your dignity all this time - you know, by keeping your panties from being on display?

*Anna: To be honest Simon, I didn't give a damn about that when we got into combat with each other. At this point my skirt was pulled high up my thighs - I must have looked quite indecent!

*Me: I'm enjoying this so much I don't want it to end

*Anna: Well, there's not much left to tell. But he still refused to give, even with all my weight on his chest, but I could tell he was close. He tried to buck me off with one last effort, but all that did was bounce me up even higher untill I was sat on his damn throat!

*Me: Anna, you don't have to make up things like that, this is more than amazing just as it is!

*Anna: Simon, you know if I promise you, then I'm telling you the absolute truth! I promise you all of this is true!

*Me: Then Mathew is one lucky little bastard to have a sexy lady sitting on his throat!

*Anna: Don't say it like that, Simon. He accidentally made me sit on his neck. But anyway, here I was at the point of no return - I just had to make him submit to me!

*Me: To be honest Anna, you do take it very seriously when you wrestle. But that just makes you very hard to beat! Please continue - this is great!

*Anna: By now he was getting desperate and he turned his face to my thigh and tried to bite it. I saw him going for this dirty move and quickly clamped his head between my thighs.

"That is NOT allowed, Mathew! That's fighting dirty - I thought you were better than that!"

He groaned "Okay, I give, now please get off me!"

I said "Apologise to me first, Mathew, and then I'll let you get up"

I stared down into his angry eyes, and when he saw my determination, his eyes softened. He whispered "Sorry, Aunty Anna!"

I smiled and cheekily asked him "But who's the better wrestler then, Mathew?"

*Me: Hey, come on, Anna, admit to me that you were just enjoying sitting on him. You didn't want to get off!

*Anna: Shut up! Don't be stupid, Simon! I just had to make sure there was no fight left in him. Anyway, he did admit that I was the better fighter.

*Me: So then you let him up?

*Anna: Yes, damn it, I had to let him up eventually, didn't I?

*Me: You both seemed so calm when I came home, I would have sworn no fighting had happened.

*Anna: Haha, oh yes I almost forgot - just before I got off him he asked me not to tell anyone about our fight. Not even you!

*Me: Well, he needn't worry, Anna, I certainly won't be telling anyone!

Anna's account of this left me absolutely breathless. I would have loved to have secretly filmed it, but Anna was right to object to that.

Mathew is eighteen years old now. We don't see much of him, but I wouldn't mind betting he thinks about Anna wrestling him as much as I do - IF that could be possible!

Last edited by Snarls; 10-Sep-20 at 14:07.
Old 10-Sep-20, 11:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Wife vs Nephew (Anna's true account)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mathew is eighteen years old now. We don't see much of him, but I wouldn't mind betting he thinks about Anna wrestling him as much as I do - IF that could be possible!
Yes, that is definitely the kind of experience that will stay with a guy for the rest of his life.

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate. I promise not to tell Mathew that I know about his shameful loss to his Aunt.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 14:02
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Great story! Thanks for sharing. I wonder if that kid realizes how lucky he is?
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 14:23
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Oh wow that story really spoke to me! I think most of us would have given just about anything to have such an exciting experience at that formative age
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 19:00
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Do you have a picture of your wife’s outfit that we could see? Minus her face obviously
Old 10-Sep-20, 22:03
Points: 146, Level: 2 Points: 146, Level: 2 Points: 146, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have a picture of your wife’s outfit that we could see? Minus her face obviously
Wouldn't do that without asking her - and if I did she'd want to know why. I feel I've been a little naughty already by telling her account to you guys
Old 20-Oct-20, 23:02
Points: 1,173, Level: 13 Points: 1,173, Level: 13 Points: 1,173, Level: 13

Default Re: Wife vs Nephew (Anna's true account) GREATTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wouldn't do that without asking her - and if I did she'd want to know why. I feel I've been a little naughty already by telling her account to you guys
Great story

Added after 17 minutes:

Friend is a great story, I congratulate you and if someone around here has a similar story, do not hesitate to share it

Last edited by Rodrigo123; 20-Oct-20 at 23:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rodrigo123 For This Useful Post: