Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What of the following should happen next? (Multiple answers possible)
Ruth defeats Jason (again) 9 20.00%
Jason finally gets a win over Ruth 16 35.56%
Kim finally wins a strength challenge to Gina, after all the training 4 8.89%
Kim loses a strength challenge to Gina, despite the training 1 2.22%
Gina defeats Ruth in a strength challenge 2 4.44%
Ruth defeats Gina in a strength challlenge 4 8.89%
Yen (Kevin's sister) overpowers everyone 8 17.78%
Yen overpowers Jason 11 24.44%
Jason overpowers Yen and gets punished by Gina and/or Ruth 7 15.56%
Yen overpowers Gina 8 17.78%
Only Ruth can overpower Yen 4 8.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-Sep-20, 19:05
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jason’s ego VS the new girl

This part is the beginning of a long and wild weekend in which all the characters will be home. But what will they be doing? I am really in need of some inspiration for this... so please tell me

Part 6
It was Friday. A few days after Jason’s strength comparison with his thin roommate Kim. Thinking of that experience still confused him. He had never been sexually attracted to his roommate who was both lesbian and a goth girl, which was one of his biggest turn-offs. Still, she managed to arouse him. He won, of course, but she gave him quiet the challenge. Neither of them spoke about it. Not to each other, not to their roommate Kevin and definitely not to Kim’s girlfriend, Gina.
Tonight, Kim was at Gina’s and so Jason had his home gym for himself. It was one of the rare moments when his private training gear actually was private. Especially last few weeks, it had been occupied (claimed) by Kim and his girlfriend Ruth quiet often. And Ruth was still at her parents’ so Jason had the place for himself.
A knock on the door. Kevin came in. ‘Hey Jason, I’m going to the supermarket. Can I bring you something.’
‘No thanks’, Jason said, ‘I’ve bought my stuff this afternoon.’
‘Right.’ Kevin said and he closed the door. Jason heard his footsteps going down the stairs and eventually he heard the large wooden front door slam. Somehow the door wouldn’t completely shut if you closed it gently.
As soon as Jason was home alone, he started his workout. After a quick warm-up of jumping jacks and squads, he took his dumbbell for some bicep curls. But even that was still a warm-up for him, so he quickly carried on to his pull-up bar for some pull-ups. He had to fully utilize his gym tonight as he knew that he had to share as soon as the girls came back tomorrow.

Anyway, Jason was already getting sweaty when he heard some noises in the room next door. That was Kevin’s room. But hadn’t he just left for the supermarket? Jason had not heard him return. And he would have if he had. The front door alone was enough to make the whole apartment shake. Maybe someone broke in… it would not be the first time that Kevin let his window open. So he decided to take a look.
‘Kev, is that you?’ Jason tried as he approached Kevin’s door, which was only slightly opened. There were definitely some noises coming from inside.
‘Kevin?’ But when he pushed the door open, he froze. Inside Kevin’s room, on the floor, was this slender young girl. She could not be much older than 14 or 15. She wore a white tank top that showed hints of a pink bra underneath, and some black shorts. The reason that she did not hear him were the pair of orange headphones she was wearing. But the exciting thing was… she was doing push-ups. And not those pussy girl push-ups, but real, good form, push-ups: straight body, arms at the correct angle and her nose touching the ground every time she was down. Wait… was this Yen, Kevin’s sister he was talking about? Kevin had spoken numerous times about his sister who was competing in gymnastics, but Jason always imagined her 8 or 9 years old, not a mid-teenager. And damn she looked fit.

‘Eeew, what are you doing, creep!’ the girl shouted as she saw Jason standing there in the doorway. She immediately crawled up and took off her headphones.
‘I’m… sorry’, Jason stuttered. ‘I heard noises and I thought there was a burglar.’
‘Well, I think you’re just a little pervert’, she said. ‘My brother told me all about you. Just chasing all the ladies and make them worship your body, right. Well, that won’t work on me.’
Jason was stunned. Was it that obvious? Yes, he did like to pick up some ladies every now and then, but he always thought that he did it quiet subtle. Apparently it still earned him a reputation. ‘I’m sorry’, he said again. ‘I’ll leave you be and go back to my room.’
‘Wait’, she said. She was thinking. ‘Kevin told me about your home gym. I’m a gymnastic myself and I’d love to try it out.’
‘Not another one’, Jason said out loud. ‘I’m barely having the time to use it myself.’
‘Or I will tell my brother you snuck up on me and attacked me.’
‘What? I didn’t…’
‘Not that you would stand a chance, but my brother doesn’t know that. And he is rather protective of his little sister.’
‘What?’ Jason never knew that Kevin’s sister was such a brat.
‘Or are you afraid to loose to these?’ She said as she did a double bicep pose. The small peaks were quiet impressive. Not as large as his bear arms of course, but they seemed rather hard.
‘Well… I was not planning getting into a fight right now.’ Jason said. And in his mind: definitely not with a 14-year old brat. That will only cause trouble.
‘Oh come one’, the girl said. ‘I was just toying with you. I won’t fight you. But show me your guns, will you?’
Even though Jason was not sure whether she was still playing with him or not, he obeyed and flexed his right bicep, which was still a bit sweaty from the workout. He looked at it proudly. It was huge as always.
‘Wow, it looks strong. Can I feel it?’ She asked and before Jason had the time to answer, she already stood next to him and tried to grab his bicep with her tiny hands, but she couldn’t get it around.
‘Pretty big, huh?’ he said.
‘Yea.’ And then, all of a sudden, she really squeezed her fingers in his bicep. It was only short but Jason felt a real agony when the little girl’s claws briefly penetrated the hardness of his upper arm muscle. He flinched and took his hands down.
‘What did you do that for?’ he asked.
‘Oh well, you know, just to see if they were real.’
‘Well, it really hurt.’
‘I’m sorry big man. You may squeeze my biceps if you want to. I'll let you.’ And she flexed her biceps again.
Jason did not want to grab her arm, but he still did so anyway. Her arms were thin, but the big peak of her bicep just prevented his hand from going around completely. He started squeezing lightly as he did not want to hurt her, but she or the muscle did not move at all. He increased his grip, but still no response. Her bicep remained hard like a rock.
‘Is that all you got? Show me who is the strongest person in this place.’
He increased the power in his grip even more. He squeezed the hardest he could, but she didn’t budge. Her arm was shaking as she flexed it really hard, but her face still showed a smile. Did she have no limit?
‘Come on’, she teased him again.
But he was not intending to be teased. He let go of her arm, which showed some red marks in the skin were his fingers were.
‘Oh, so big boy Jason is actually a real pussy.’
This triggered him and he angrily pushed her back. As soon as she touched the hard chest of the small girl, which felt just as hard as her bicep, she lost her balance and she fell over, backwards, on the rug.
‘Jason? What are you doing?’ It was Kevin, who had just returned from the supermarket.

Last edited by Strongtony; 23-Sep-20 at 19:15.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strongtony For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 20:47
Last Achievements

Prelude of the finale

That Saturday, Jason’s girlfriend Ruth returned from her parents. Kim and Gina also came back home. At the same time, Kevin’s sister Yen was still staying at their place too. With this many sports fanatics around, the tension quickly rose. It was not a matter of what, but of when and who initiated it. Jason felt like he was in trouble, but at the same time, it made him very excited. This calls for a brief overview of all the characters.

Jason (18) just finished high school and has worked on his body for his whole life. He is very ripped and he used to pick up girls just by flexing his muscles or letting them touch the pecs on his huge chest. This made him cocky and very self-convident. He recently moved into an apartment which he shared with Kim and Kevin and that was where he met his female counterpart… Ruth.

Ruth (19) is really muscular for a girl, almost like a bodybuilder. Ever part of her body is like steel and she loves a challenge, to find her limits and go beyond. She has a dominant character and has some feminist traits which make her a danger for almost every man. When she started dating Jason, the other roommates often heard their rough sexual activities. She knows no shame.

Kim (21) is Jason’s thin, goth roommate. She always wore long, black clothes, but underneath she had a slim, fit body. Even though she hasn’t practiced gymnastics for a few years, she still showed some hints of a six pack in the abdominal area (though mostly due to her lack of fat). She loves a strong female body, even though she doesn’t have one herself. She is currently dating Gina, who she loves to overpower. She is currently being trained by Ruth.

Gina (18) is Kim’s girlfriend and the tomboy of the lesbian couple. She is bulky but seems strong. Her legs are thick, but she has not exposed her full body. Therefor, her full potential is still unknown. However, Kim’s love for muscular women and her desire to, at some point in time, overpower Gina, tells us that the two of them have tested their strength before and that Gina is no weakling. But how strong can she actually be…?

Kevin (22) is Jason’s second roommate. He is average built and only goes to the gym occasionally. He is currently single and his physical potential does not seem to exceed Jason’s. We do however know that he often watches his sister’s gymnastic matches and rumor says that she loves to humiliate her big brother. However, since we haven’t seen them together, we don’t really know for sure how the dynamics between the siblings is. We do know that Kevin advised Jason to don’t let the girls win. But does he actually follow that life lesson himself?

Yen (14) is Kevin’s little sister. She is small and fit, but the only real thing we’ve seen of her body are her hard biceps. We know that she is a competing gymnast and that she loves a good work-out. We also know that she liked teasing the much bigger and muscular Jason when she saw him. She does not choose the easy target when picking an opponent. Could there perhaps be a secret dominatrix be hiding inside of her? And could anyone actually be more cocky than Jason?

I’ve added a poll so you can choose who should overpower who. Any other suggestions or types of strength tests can be added in the comments below.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strongtony For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-20, 20:06
Last Achievements

Thanks all for voting. I have written an extra long finale part to the story. I hope you enjoy reading all of it. This concludes this story, but any feedback for a future story is always welcome!

Part 7 (Finale)

It was Saturday, 10 o’clock in the morning. Jason knew that Ruth would probably be home around noon, so he decided to start his day early, so he could use his own gym as long as she wasn’t back. It was still quiet in the house, but the presence of Kevin’s sister Yen made him nervous. Part of him really wanted Ruth to meet the little brat, but some other part of him feared the result of the two dominant ladies joining forces. What if they could get a long a bit too well?
Anyway, after a light breakfast, Jason changed into his sports clothing: some baggy trousers and a tank top. He started with some basic workouts: push-ups, dumbbells, deadlifts, pull-ups. He was getting pumped-up. He was so focused on his work-outs, that he didn’t notice someone entering his room, and watching him exercise in his home-gym. The only presence he felt was that of his own sweat and muscles.
And so it happened that it really shocked him when he heard a ‘Nice work’, behind him. He almost dropped his dumbbells in a reflex and when he turned around he so no-one else than Kevin’s sister Yen. The teenage girl wore some tight yoga pants and some white, wide tank top shirt, similar to the day before.
‘What are you doing here?’ He asked. Why would she sneak up on him like that… in his own gym?
‘Well I heard you working out and I was curious.’
‘Well I don’t have time for a brat like you’, Jason said and he turned around, continuing his curls, trying to ignore the girl. But she didn’t plan to be ignored. She was definitely not going to let him get away with calling her a brat.
She jumped on his back, taking him by surprise, which made him drop the dumbbells. ‘What the…’ but before he could react, she had grabbed his arms in a full nelson while she clamped her legs around his waist. Jason turned around but she of course moved with him like a baby monkey attached to her mother’s back.
‘Get off!’ He shouted but she wasn’t planning to and she increased the force in her legs. He really had to keep his core contracted to not let her hurt him. He also tried freeing his arms, but he could barely create any momentum in the hold she had him in. And so he could do nothing but to drop himself on the floor, on the mat on his back. She hit the ground first and he fell onto her tight, hard body. That must have hurt her, but she agilely crawled out from underneath and jumped on top of him. Before he even moved, she had already grabbed his biceps and tried to squeeze them like she did last night. This time, however, that he foresaw that move and flexed his arms really hard. She could barely get her hands around. And so instead she grabbed his pecs with both her hands in a claw. Jason tried to throw her off, but his muscles were sore and worn out because of all the training and flexing. That was when she pierced her knee in his gut. Her strong, but bony legs were almost sharp as a needle and it really hurt his abdomen, despite him flexing his strong eight pack. The girl definitely knew were his weak pressure points were. Jason felt how she pushed every breath out of him.
‘Jason? What are you doing?’ Oh, no, was that… It was indeed Ruth’s voice coming in. ‘Who is that?’
‘Oh my bad’, Yen said as she got up from him. ‘Let me introduce myself, I’m Yen, Kevin’s sister.’
‘And you are what? 15?’ Ruth asked.
’14, actually she said.’
Jason, still on the floor, expected Ruth to verbally attack the little girl, but she didn’t. Instead she faced him: ‘Are you letting a 14 year old girl get the better of you? Are you even trying?’
‘What? Me?’
‘Yea you, you are getting bested by a teenager.’
‘She surprised me.’
‘What’s all that noise for?’ Kim’s voice sounded from the hallway. And Jason quickly sat up before Kim and Gina entered his apartment too.
‘Well apparently,’ Ruth started, ‘Jason is getting outwrestled by Kevin’s 14 year old sister.’
Yen just smiled, while Kim and Gina almost simultaneously raised an eyebrow.
‘She did not outwrestle me’, Jason said irritated. ‘We weren’t even wrestling, she just caught me by surprise. I would never let me be bested by a 14 year old.’
‘Wanna try again?’ Yen said teasingly.
‘I’ve got an idea.’ Kim said. ‘Why don’t we have one big happy family wrestling competition.’
‘Great’, Yen said, ‘I’ll ask Kev. He’ll probably want to join as well.’

And so it happened that they sat at the table to plan their little competition. The rules were simple: No harming the face or the genital area, and whoever submits or can’t get up, loses. The six of them all wrote their name down twice. They were all having two matches, against two different opponents and the matches were made randomly. And so the matches turned out to be:

• Round 1: Kim VS Gina
• Round 2: Kevin Vs Yen
• Round 3: Jason VS Kim
• Round 4: Kevin VS Ruth
• Round 5: Gina VS Yen
• Round 6: Ruth VS Jason

They decided to all change first and start in the afternoon. Location: Jason’s home gym.

The start
That afternoon, Jason made sure he was all warmed up for what was about to come. He had always been the biggest stud in town, but this specific company really scared him. He had already seen Ruth’s durability, Yen’s strong biceps and Kim’s agility with her small body. And then Gina… he had not really seen her in action. Who knew what she could do…
Ruth was the first one he saw as she practically lived in his room. She had gone to the bathroom, though, and came back in a small green bikini, perhaps a bit too small. The large D-cup breast that were resting on her huge pecs almost exploded through the fabric. When she saw him looking she posed and said: ‘how do I look.’
Jason barely managed to say ‘great’, while he looked at her body. Her thick abs looked stunning and she even showed a V-shape in her lower abdomen. Jason already felt his blood flow downwards, but he knew he had to keep himself together. He would not survive the match if he was letting himself get turned on by all the women.
Kevin and Yen were the first ones to enter the room. Like Jason, Kevin was wearing a tank top and some shorts. His arms were much less muscular than Jason’s. Yen on the other hand, looked rather scary. She wore a tight sports bra around her B-cup breasts and she had her blonde hair in a ponytail. But that was not the scary parts: those were her abs and her legs. Her calves were pure muscle. Unreal. Her abs, too were really ripped. She must have developed her eight pack through all her gymnastics training. This girl was just surreal. But she still was a little girl.
Kim and Gina entered last. The flat chested Kim wore some black long shirt as always, even though Jason knew that looks might be deceiving. During their secret strength test, he found out that his goth roommate had developed some strong muscles, especially around the core. However, Gina was much more reaving than last time. She was only wearing some hotpants and a bikini top, which made her C-cup boobs really stand out. Her body looked strong and bulky, like those weightlifters. She must be on a protein diet. And then her legs… they were as thick and solid as Jason remembered from the beach. He would not like to be trapped between them.
‘Great,’ Ruth said. ‘Now we’re all here, lets start with the first match: Kim versus Gina!’

Round 1: Kim VS Gina
Kim and Gina each positioned themselves opposite to the other, while the others sat down at the edge of the room. Both girls of the lesbian couple showed a sparkle in their eyes, a joyful sparkle to challenge the other.
‘3, 2, 1… go!’
The move was done by Gina who flung a kick at Kim’s stomach, which Kim’s abs absorbed with ease.
‘Wow, that feels hard.’ Gina said.
‘What about you?’ Kim asked and she threw a series of punches at Gina’s tummy. Gina just let her girlfriend punch her. She had no six pack or anything, but her abdominal endurance was really impressive as she sponged all the hits without showing any sign of pain.
Then Gina broke the rage of fists by pushing her girlfriend back. Gina and Kim both grabbed each other’s hands and remained in that locked position for several seconds, both being unable to overthrow the other.
‘Have you been training?’ Gina asked.
‘Why don’t you find out?’ Ruth replied and she jumped aside, almost causing Gina to tumble over. Gina, however, quickly recovered herself and took another stance. Her feet were planted in the floor as if they were real roots of a tree. Suddenly, Kim charged at her girlfriend, trying use speed to knock her over. However, Gina quickly reacted and grabbed Kim’s waist and lifted her up.
As Gina held Kim in an overhead lift, Jason could clearly see her muscles bulging from her arms and legs. This was not a girl you should mess with. An yet, Kim did. But she did not make it a secret that she loved strong women.
Then Gina threw her girlfriend on the floor. Kim landed on her back and before she could get up, Gina had planted her right foot onto her girlfriend’s stomach. ‘Do you give up?’ she asked.
‘Of course not’, Kim said, but a grimace appeared on her face as Gina applied more weight and pressed her heel in Kim’s navel area. Jason knew that Kim’s abs were strong, but even they would have a limit. He saw Kim struggling.
‘Do you give up?’ Gina tried again. Kim shook her head and then, suddenly, swung her legs up and wrapped them around Gina’s waist. It threw the other girl off balance and she, too, fell to the floor. What followed was some floor wrestling which could best be described as a moving maze of limbs as both Gina and Kim were trying to get a hold of the other.
It was Kim who finally ended on top. She had wrapped her legs around Gina’s neck and she was pulling Gina’s right arm in an upward direction. It was a wrestlers’ hold. Did Ruth teach her that move? Jason had not seen it before. Gina was visibly struggling in pain.
‘Do you give up?’ Kim returned the question.
‘No I…’
Then Kim increased her force. Jason saw a glimpse of her biceps, that had definitely grown. The training had paid off.
‘How did…’ but Gina could not say another word. She cried in pain and could hardly breath. Thus, she was forced to tap out. The first winner was decided: Kim had earned the first point of the competition. And as she got up to celebrate her victory, Gina lay defeated on the floor, not believing what she saw.

Round 2: Kevin Vs Yen
Next up were Kevin and Yen. Kevin had some visible fear in his eyes. The two siblings clearly had a history of wrestling together. And something told Jason that Kevin was not going to get the upper hand.
‘Come on, Kev? What’s up with you?’ Yen said teasingly. ‘Afraid that you can’t handle your little sister?’
Kevin just grunted and jumped on top of her. Yen, however, skillfully evaded his attack and kicked his butt. He almost lost balance but he quickly turned around and grabbed her around her waist. He could easily lift her up as she weighted almost nothing. Her hands were free however and she grabbed the male arms around her. She just pushed them away and managed to free herself from his grip.
When he tried to grab her again, she punched his chest, taking him by surprise. ‘What the…’ he said. ‘Did you she what she did? She just punched me!’
‘She is allowed to’, Ruth said, ‘as long as she does not hit you in the face or the crotch.’
Kevin growled angrily and went for a punch of his own, which she dodged. She punched him again, this time at his shoulder, almost taking out his punching arm. But he managed to throw in another punch, aimed at her tummy. Yen however foresaw his move and flexed her abs, making his fist hit nothing but a brick wall of muscles.
‘My turn again’, she said and she punched her four year older brother in his gut. He almost puked and dropped to his knees while he grabbed his stomach.
‘Not so tough now are you?’
‘I surrender’, Kevin said, which surprised Jason. Did he just let her win after one good punch? Was he this much of a pussy? Or does he know from experience what was about to come? Was this perhaps a guy being afraid of his 14 year old gymnast sister? Who knows…
‘Alright then’, Yen said, ‘I win then. Next in line: Jason and Kim.’

Round 3: Jason VS Kim
Before the next round, they took a brief break. Kim needed a little time to recover from her match from Gina. In this time, Jason considered his odds. He had to compete against Kim and against Ruth. He had beaten Kim before and he was certain that he could do it once more. He had to watch out for her speed and flexibility and he knew that he should not underestimate her six pack abs, but other than that… she was much lighter and had much less muscle mass than him. But fighting Ruth… that was a different story. The two had tested their strengths against each other numerous times and mostly Ruth came out on top. Their last real strength comparison had been months ago now, so perhaps the odds had turned to his favor.
When Kim came back, she had taken of her black shirt. She was now only wearing a bra, revealing her slim but chiseled stomach. There still was a red mark in her pale skin where Gina had pressed her heel. ‘Are you ready?’ She asked.
‘Ready when you are.’
Ruth counted down and at go, Kim directly charged at Jason. He had seen this move when she had tried to throw Gina off-balance. He simple grabbed her arms and stopped her motion. She tried to kick his tights, but it barely hurt. He threw her back and she tumbled over. However, he decided not to jump on top, but to let her get up.
‘Is that all what you’ve got?’ he said.
His dark haired roommate got op and took another stance. ‘No, you’ll see.’ Then she quickly moved behind him grabbing his wrist in the process and twisting it up his back as if she were to arrest and handcuff him. ‘Ouch’, Jason said. He did not expect this move.
‘Told you.’ She said.
But Jason was only taken by surprise and not really impressed by her power. It took him not much effort to break his arm free and to throw her on the floor by her shoulder. He stretched her arms up above her head and he held them with only his right hand, his fingers clamped around her two small wrists. Now it was her who was struggling.
Then Jason got an idea and he pressed his knee in the already red part of her stomach.
‘Aahhh’ she said, ‘that is cheating.’
‘Fine’ he said and he replaced his knee a bit further up, in her solar plexus area. These were the weakest of the abdominal muscles and she could barely hold his weight.
‘Just tap out and I’ll get off.’
‘Never,’ she said.
Jason increased pressure and Kim had to crunch up to flex enough to withstand his force on her solar plexus. Her head was getting red like a tomato. How much would she be able to take? Jason though by himself.
Jason increased the force even more. Kim screamed out loud while she was supported by Gina from the sideline who shouted: ‘Hang in there, Kimmy!’
Jason was now balancing all of his weight on one knee and that knee was piercing just below her ribs in a hard tissue of muscle. Kim was grunting. And then… Jason simultaneously felt how her hands stopped struggling and her abs get soft as his knee hit the soft tissue. He got off and he saw Kim there on the floor. Unconscious. She had given all she had, but she had not been able to defeat him. Not challenge at all, just as he had expected. Jason won his first point.

Round 4: Kevin vs Ruth
The match between Kevin an Ruth did not last long. After Ruth had given the start signal, the two circled around each other for a short time. Kevin was really intimidated by Ruth’s muscle mass. As soon as the two bodies collided, Ruth quickly got the upper hand. And Kevin, who Yen kept calling a wimp, just tapped out. It took Ruth no effort at all. And so Ruth earned her point. At this point: Kim, Jason, Ruth and Yen each had one point. Two more matches to go.

Round 5:Gina VS Yen
Jason considered the match between Gina and Yen the most interesting. Both of the girls had not shown their full potential. Sure, Gina had lost to Kim, but the two were lovers and Gina’s defeat might as well be a gift of love. They both loved to fight and that made this match so interesting. Nobody knew who would come out on top.
As they were facing each other, filled with adrenaline, Jason saw how both of the girls had pumped their muscles. Yen’s biceps were peaking and Gina’s legs were hard as logs. Who would eventually come out on top?
As soon as Ruth said ‘Go!’ both of the girls grabbed each other’s arms. Yen’s stance was better but she could not really throw her opponent to the floor as Gina was much heavier and because of the way she had planted her legs into the ground. And so, it was Gina who threw her opponent to the floor first. Gina wanted to jump on top of Yen, but the little teen girl was quick and jumped up. She threw a kick at Gina’s hard legs. It only slightly flinched her. What happened next was almost unbelievable. Agile as she was, Yen danced around her opponent, landing kick after kick on different parts of the body: the legs, the thighs, the kidneys… Gina was not fast enough to dodge all the moves, so she could only endure each hit. And she did. She kept her stance, concentrating on her muscles and tensed every one of them to withstand the hits. It was just a matter of who would win this endurance battle: Gina or Yen?
The first answer seemed to come when Yen landed a kick in Gina’s knee socket. The reflex caused the older girl to drop to her knees. Yen jumped on top her and tried to wrap her legs around Gina. Gína, on the other hand, was not going to loose so easily and in a fluent motion, she threw the little girl of her back and kept caught her neck in a headlock. Yen’s body was struggling while Gina kept her head in place firmly. It looked like Yen was in real trouble, but then the little girl grabbed Gina’s arms.
‘What are you think you’re going to do?’ Gina asked.
‘Just… watch’ Yen grunted. And then, with an immense force, Yen pulled Gina’s thick arms away from her neck, almost causing her own biceps to pop out of her skin. Gina’s arm did not move a lot, but it was enough for Yen to create some space and slither out of Gina’s hold.
Gina, in response, almost caught Yen mid-air and threw her back on the floor. Yen landed on the floor and before she could get up, Gina placed her foot on the little girl’s stomach, like she had done to Kim. This time, however, her opponent would not be able to throw her of so easily, as Yen was too short to swing her legs op and reach for Gina’s waist.
The setting was similar to before: Yen was laying on her back and Gina impaled her right heel in Yen’s stomach. Yen, however, was still smiling as she flexed her abs. ‘Do you give up?’ Gina asked, like she had asked Kim.
‘Why should I?’ Yen said.
‘We’ll se how long you last.’ And Gina added more pressure. Yen’s abs, though she was shaking, still showed the perfect eight pack she had. They did not look affected a bit.
‘Well bring it’, the little girl said.
After these words, Gina lifted up her left leg completely. Her full weight was now resting on her right heel, which was pressing onto Yen’s abdominal muscles. To hold Gina’s full weight (which was a lot, as Gina carried quite some muscle with her), Yen’s abs were challenged to their max. The little girl was grunting and turned red, but she managed. How could she be this strong? Had she no limit?
But Yen would not let it come so far. She grabbed Gina’s left leg, which was up in the air, and pulled it down. Gina, who had been balancing on her right foot only, immediately fell to the floor. This time, the tables were turned as Yen wrapped her arms around Gina and kept the older girl in a headlock.
‘What do you wanna do?’ Gina asked.
Yen didn’t answer but merely flexed her biceps. The peaks, compressing Gina’s neck, almost literally took her breath away. Gina immediately grabbed Yen’s arms en tried to pull it away, but they were really stuck. Her arms just wouldn’t move, no matter how hard she tried. Gina flapped her arms up and down, she was clearly panicking. Was she tapping out? Nobody intervened, as everyone was waiting for Gina to escape the little girl’s hold. But she didn’t. She couldn’t. Not much later, Gina was unconscious on the floor. Yen had won another match.

Round 6: Jason VS Ruth
‘The clash of the titans’, would be a fitting title for a movie about fight between Ruth and Jason, if only the title didn’t exist already. After the start signal, both of them charged at each other and grabbed their opponent’s shoulder. For minutes, they remained in this locked position, while they looked each other in the eyes. They had been testing their strengths since the very first time they met, but never had they seriously wrestles before.
The first move came from Ruth, who loosened her grip while slightly bending her knees. Jason, still exerting force, tumbled over her and Ruth used the momentum to catch Jason’s leg with one arm and his arm with her other and she tilted him on her shoulders. It was really impressive, since Jason’s muscles made him a real heavyweight. Ruth, however, went one further and took a stance in a squat position. In stead of doing a squat, however, she threw Jason’s whole body in the air and lifted him up above his head. She overhead pressed his whole body! The others in the room applauded, but Jason was not letting her get away with the fame so easily. He started shaking and Ruth could not keep his body in the air for much long and so she had to drop him. But she quickly picked him up again in an upside down position: his head was filling up with blood while his legs were pointing to the ceiling. He felt an erection come up, which was not surprising as his penis was trapped between Ruth’s large boobs. However, he knew what to do and he wrapped his legs around her neck. While still hanging upside down, he headscissored his girlfriend. In a reflex, she let go of him, but he was not planning to let her go. He was still hanging, while taking away the air from his muscular lover. How would she get out of this one?
Ruth quickly answered that question for him by dropping herself to the floor. This also broke his hold over her. And while he was crawling up, she climbed on top of him. So it happened that she sat on his back, while he still was on his hand and knees.
‘What do you wanna do?’ Jason ask. ‘Horse riding?’
Ruth didn’t answer but put her hands around his shoulders and tried to pull them apart so he would loose his balance. Jason had to use everything in his power to keep his position. He tried really hard not thinking about her strong, but lovely curves that he felt against his back.
The he suddenly swung his ass up to throw Ruth of his back. It startled her and she fell to the floor. He was immediately on top of her and he stuck his arms from he front side under her shoulder and grabbed his own hands at her back. Her arms were now locked in an extended back position. She grunted as she could not move her arms at all. But she could roll over and so she did. He simple moved with her, but she ended on top. As she was leaning on his arms now, he felt how his blood flow was stopped and he couldn’t do anything but to loosen his grip. She took the opening to pull her arms out of his grip and to get on top of him.
She threw some blow at his chest but his large muscle pecs resisted the hits. Then he returned the favor. And even though her breasts giggled at impact, all he hit were her large pec muscles. They seemed evenly matched. Then he right hooked her left kidney. Ruth had not seen the punch coming and so she fell of him, grabbing her painful side area. He tried throwing another punch at her other side, but this time she had flexed her obliques and all he hit was a wall of solid muscle. But she was still on the floor… in pain. He knew that he had to act fast if he wanted to finish the match.
Jason sat down on his girlfriend and grabbed her wrists. He aimed a kick at the right side of her stomach. It hit her hard abdominals, but it had the desired effect as she flipped over to protect her kidneys for any more harm. Jason locked her wrists at the back and wrapped his legs around her waist. She could not roll over, she could not move her arms. He had her completely immobilized.
Ruth flexed every muscle in her body. It was a tremendous sight to see the giant muscle girl struggle for her honor, for her dignity. But no matter how hard she tried, she could not escape the skillfully applied hold of her boyfriend. However… she did not give up either. She wasn’t telling him to stop, she wasn’t tapping out (with whatever free limb she had left). She was still resisting and trying to get out. Did she actually think she could win this? Thus, Jason pulled her wrist up more, extending her joints to their limit. Ruth was grunting. She was still holding on, but she was shaking and getting red as she tensed every part of her body. Jason saw that she was holding her breath as she was doing so. She could not keep that up for long. On the other hand, he really felt the resistance increase. He had to use every muscle of his own as well too keep her trapped. He did not know how long he could hold her like that. If she didn’t stop, she would eventually break out. Then everything stopped as Ruth’s hard body turned into a lifeless sack of bones. She had passed out due to a lack of oxygen in her brains. Jason dropped himself to the floor as well. He was lying on his back, breathing heavily as he had finally defeated his muscular girlfriend. He finally did it!

Finale
‘That means that it’s decided’, Kevin said, ‘Jason wins the last match.’
‘This can’t be the last match!’ Kim said.
‘What do you mean.’
‘Well, both Jason and Yen have won two matches. We still need a grand final to see who is the real strongest one of all.’
‘Hm, I guess that makes sense’, Gina said. ‘After all, we started this whole competition because of them. Because THEY needed a set of rules for their strength challenge.’
‘All right then’, Kevin said. ‘The last match will be Yen versus Jason.’
Both Jason and Yen took some time to prepare themselves. Jason was still recovering from his match with Ruth. He knew, however, that Yen too must have felt some sore spots on her body, as Gina hade given her quite the challenge.
As soon as they were both ready, Kevin counted down: ‘3… 2… 1… Go’
It was Yen who moved first; she directly ducked and grabbed Jason’s left leg with two arms. She pulled him up and he immediately lost his balance. He fell on his back and the little girl tried to jump on top, but he wore her off with his feet. Before she could get a hold on him, he had already crawled up and they were facing each other again.
‘Afraid to lose to a little girl?’ Yen asked him teasingly. ‘Again!’
‘I’ll promise that I won’t’, Jason replied.
Jason saw how Yen, once more, went for his leg. To not lose his balance this time, he leant forward and grabbed her upper body. If he was going down, they both were. However, what happened next, surprised everyone in the room.
Yen took a stance, pulled Jason’s leg up once more and, in the same motion, lifted his whole body up from the floor. Jason felt helpless as his enormous, muscular body was positioned into a fireman’s carry on the shoulder of the little gymnast. Her legs were slightly shaking as she was holding the heavyweight up. For the second time that day, Jason’s body had been lifter by a girl. And even thought it didn’t look like Yen was not going to copy Ruth’s overhead press of Jason, it was still really impressive for the 15 year old.
‘Wow’, Kim said, ‘look at that power.’
‘Just wait’, said Ruth, who apparently had more confidence in her boyfriend.
Jason only had to shake his body a few times before Yen lost her balance and both of them fell to the floor. Agile as she was, Yen quickly crawled on top of him and started squeezing and clamping his muscles like she had done that morning. He had to flex his pecs and abs to not let her fingers pierce through them.
‘Hmm… déjà vu’ she said, ‘and we all know how this will end.’
But Jason was not as exhausted from any previous workout like that morning. The rest between the matches had done him well and he still had a lot of power left. And so he managed to throw her off, roll over and reverse the positions: this time, Yen was laying with her back on the floor and Jason sat on top of her. Finally, he thought, revenge!
At first, he pressed both his knees on her biceps. She flexed them really hard and they were strong, but they could barely withstand the power of the giant muscle man on top of her.
‘There’, he said, ‘now you know how it feels.’
Gina wanted to intervene and tell him that he had won, but a quick glance at Kevin told her that she shouldn’t. He nodded as if he were to say that someone had to teach his sister a lesson. And so Gina stepped back, while Jason kept squishing Yen’s biceps.
‘Is that all you’ve got, big man?’ the girl said while she was already breathing heavily.
‘O no’, Jason said and he repositioned himself so his right knee was piercing her abdominals. ‘Let’s see how long you can hold this.’ He was still holding her hands above her head with his left hand.
Jason was prepared to some strong abs, like Kim’s or Ruth’s, perhaps, but these… they were unreal. The 15 year old’s eight pack had no soft tissue at all. Everything was hard as steel. He was now leaning with his full weight on her abs, only with the surface of his knee, and she was still holding on.
‘Pathetic’, she said.
Jason could no longer hold back his anger. How dare she call him pathetic? He angrily started punching her abs. She skillfully took the hits by breathing out every time he hit her. What the… he thought. She really did have a solid wall of eight bricks of pure muscle. Not like Kim’s sixpack, that purely existed due to her lack of fat, but eight strongly trained muscles, most like his own.
Jason doubted no longer that this girl was strong for her age and he grabbed her abs with his right hand, while he kept her hands above her head with his other hand. The claw must have taken her by surprise as she grunted a few times when his fingers slipped around her hard abdominal tissue. He squeezed as hard as he could and she flexed as hard as she could.
‘Ahhhhh’ she said.
‘Do you give?’
‘Never’ she said, but Jason increased his hold. Yen, visibly suffering now, flexed every muscle in her body to try to escape. Her biceps seemed to explode out of her thin arms, but they could not win from Jason’s enormous arms. Yen shouted again.
‘Jason, stop, you’re hurting her’, Gina said.
‘She can tap out’ he said.
‘I won’t…’ Yen said, but she couldn’t finish her sentence as Jason threw another punch on her navel and she shouted in pain. ‘Ahhh.’
‘She is a real brat and she needs to be taught a lesson.’ He punched her abdominals again. This time he felt her brick wall break as his fist hit some soft tissue underneath.
I’m sorry I give, I give…’
‘What?’ Jason said, who could not help himself and grabbed her abs and he squeezed them some more.
‘Ahhh stop it!’ she said.
‘Jason!’ Gina and Kim both grabbed one arm of the muscle man and the dragged him back. Jason tried to struggle his way back to the young victim, but the two strong ladies both put their knees on his body as he was on the floor. It used up almost all of their energy to keep him still. Kevin, however, could only smile when he saw his sister finally beaten. Yen was laying on the floor for minutes, holding her reddened stomach, nearly crying. But no-one was there to help her as everyone knew that she, too, had agreed to join the competition. A competition which now head a clear winner.

Aftermath
That night, when Jason and Ruth were in bed, Ruth stroked her boyfriend at all the places she had hit him that afternoon. ‘Does it still hurt?’ she asked.
‘Nah, the pain is fading.’
‘You were right, you know.’
‘About what?’
‘When you said that Yen needed to be taught a lesson. She really needed to. She was an arrogant piece of shit.’
‘I know.’ Jason said. ‘But she was also really strong. Especially for a teenager.’
‘True, but I knew that you could take her. I knew it from the moment we’ve started the whole competition. It was always going to be you verses her?’
‘Why do you say that?’
‘Because you, too, used to be a strong, but arrogant man, only boasting about his muscles. And you, too, needed to be taught a lesson. And you know that the lesson is taught when the student becomes the teacher.’
‘What’, Jason said. ‘Does that mean that you let me win on purpose? So I could fight Yen?’
Ruth never answered that question, but the sex the two godlike lovers had that night was beyond this universe. And when Jason finally ejaculated inside Ruth’s powerful body, he knew that he would always want to stay with her.

Last edited by Strongtony; 16-Oct-20 at 20:11.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strongtony For This Useful Post: