Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-19, 10:21
mysterio

Taekwondo Wrestling attire

Does anyone else find pro wrestling gear, one piece and swimsuits more attractive on a woman wrestler than being naked?

I don't know if i'm the only one who finds women in pro wrestling gear with boots and knee pads way more attractive wrestling then when they are completely naked or topless.

Not sure why I like this so much, but I only seem to like pro womens wrestling or pro mixed wrestling videos.

Also noticed that lately there are many pro wrestling pov matches from Japan which is great, only when its femdom and when there is no naked or sexual acts during the match..

Just my opinion.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 10:54
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling attire

I agree with you on the clothing. Wrestling attire makes the women look much more attractive than nudity. Some topless is okay but I'd rather see the one- or two-piece outfits. I think most boots and knee/elbow wraps also add to the person wearing them.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 11:24
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I've often found some degree of clothes, like panties and a T-shirt for example, much hotter than full naked, though naked can be attractive depending on the pose.

And, yes, wrestling outfits are hot. I like wrestling poses too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 13:52
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't like nudity. For some reason, I never developed the usual morbid lust for crotches that most men have. I always found them gross and that has gained me some trouble with the wife.

On the other hand, I go crazy for boobs. Not asses, but boobs. But even then I am selective, as I don't like those that are too big or obviously operated.

And, perhaps related to my wrestling interest I also like nice rounded and shaped arms, shoulders and legs.

So, a wrestling attire that shows arms, shoulders and legs is good for me, but it's a bit too much clothing. I also want to see an exposed belly, so it would have to be a 2 piece.
Some boobs I like uncovered and some I prefer covered.

When I wrestle with the wife, I ask her to start on a sports bra and take it off in the middle of the fight. That keeps the fantasy going.

As for videos: I prefer 2 piece or topless, but also because the wrestling attire battles are competitive and submission, while I enjoy the fantasy / KO /happy ending setting.

And, for me, I don't like the idea of a wrestling attire. I've used clothes that were similar to it as a kid and they made me feel ashamed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 18:01
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Big fan of the two piece combo. I once wrestled a girl who wore practically a fully covered body suit and it was a turnoff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 18:27
Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38
Last Achievements

It all depends on the contestants and the nature of the bout, especially when one remember how hot the likes of Karen Kellogg and Anne Casey looked in one piece swimsuits and boots. A TPC bout featuring Sweet Soraya and Britannia, both wearing leotards, tights and boots is another favourite too. Millie Burke featured some great f v f and mixed battles showcasing the likes of Casey Carr who looked great in a bikini as did Liz Meles in her Camp Amazon/ Skarvan/ Dulong days. Topless Festelle bouts are a delight too, esp those featuring Stacey Lane, Luna Winter, Kelly Blair and Sue Strong. Karlie , Maria and Sammy - all at Festelle/TPC- looked great wrestling nude and often added a little striptease to the mix.
Whatever outfit- cosplay anyone (why not)- we all agree f v f and mixed wrestling rocks, whatever get up the girls appear in,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 18:56
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Relevant thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-Jan-19, 20:21
Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I've always loved women in tights and tight form fitting top. I think it leaves something to the imagination. The few sessions I've had with woman I always request they wear dark tights and a long sleeve tight top. Not sure I'm like that when most men would prefer to see a beautiful woman naked. Glad to see someone else feels the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to dabit12 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 20:30
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Yep, women I find attractive I always find more attractive in a one piece, not sure why, but I've always found them sexy and always will stop and consider movies with the woman in a one piece. For sessions I always ask for that, if they don't have one but would wear one, I'll provide the money for one. Always loved them.

In my case I'm not turned off by nudity or bikinis, they're find, and I love garters, hose, and so forth, but if I have a choice, it's always a one piece. It's almost like it's baked into me.
Old 12-Jan-19, 06:47
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I prefer women in skirt and tights. It emphasizes the femininity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:

Tags
pro wrestling