Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 00:23
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Dont mess with Gypsy girls!

So I was minding my own business running through the park wearing shorts and a running vest when I came across two young girls who were clearly mugging a young boy.

The one girl was wearing tight denim shorts and a tank top exposing her flat belly, she was mousey blonde and had her hair in a pony tail, she had strong almost muscular legs and arms and was wearing large hooped earings. The other girl was taller, maybe 5ft 8 and skinny, with long dark hair, she was wearing a mini skirt and ankle boots and a vest top; she had the type of wirey body which I have seen on some taller gymnasts, and unlike her reasonably well endowed friend, she was somewhat lacking in the breast department. She had the boy by the arm which she had twisted behind his back. "Give us yur money" demanded the blonde and the brunette twisted his arm higher making him scream.

"Hold on!" I shouted as I confidently approached the trio. They all stop, caught like rabbits in headlamps. The tough looking blonde turns to me and walks straight up to me. As she does I continue "what's going on here" but instead of stopping to talk to me she continues to walk straight at me and into my personal space, before I know what is happening she has punched me with a right hook to the chin. Boy was it hard, hard enough to make me unsteady on my feet and I drop to one knee.

I am now looking up at her, she has a smirk on her face and has her hands on her hips, she turns to her friend "Stacy, leave the little fish alone, we gotta bigger fish here" and her friend drops her hold on the boy who runs away leaving me to deal with the two girls.

"Woah girls" I say "I don't want any trouble"
"Ha ha" says the blonde "I dont want any trouble" she mimics me sarcastically " .....well we do" and she pushes her knee towards my face to push me backwards; I instinctively grab her leg but her reaction is instant, she grabs my hair with one hand and screams "get off my fuckin leg you perv" and knees me square in the face.

I drop to the floor again in the hope that the girl will pause so I can once again try to talk my way out of the situation, but I hear her friend Stacy encouraging her "go on Rose do him in" and Stacy grabs my wrist and lays it flat on the floor, she drops onto my chest with her knees winding me, and she then grabs my other wrist and lays that flat out. She then positions each knee over my bicep and sits back on my chest admiring her work. I am caught in a classic schoolboy pin.

"Now then, I think you have been a naughty boy havent you" she says "we dont like it when we are disrespected......we also dont like being interupted when we are at work" she had a southern Irish accent, maybe from Cork, and as she talked to me, quite calmly she followed each word with a playful slap to either cheek. It didnt hurt at first, or at least not much, but with repetition it was stinging more and more; I raise a knee and try to dislodge her with a knee into her back. When I do she doesnt budge but her eyes open wide "you cheeky fuck" and she shifts her weight forward and grinds her knees into my biceps making me scream.

I sense an opportunity now that her centre of gravity is further forward I shoot a knee up again, and this time it sends her off balance and she falls forward over my head, her flat stomach is now over my face, I feel her smooth cool six pack against my lips, I need to escape so I go to flex my legs to get up but I feel the other girls legs coiling round my own "gotcha" I hear, I manage to push the blonde off me only to see that Stacy has my legs trapped in a leg scissors.

Desperate to escape I lean forward to grab her legs in an attempt to prise them apart, they maybe slim and long, and almost skinny, but they are like steel. My hands slip off her tensed calfs and I feel an arm coil round my neck.

Rose is kneeling behind me and she is trying to get me in a sleeper hold. I feel her strong arm around my neck and I tense up, I try to force my chin down to block her forearm and to stop her getting the hold on, but unbelievably I am being overpowered by her, I look down and can see her sinews tightening and her pale unblemished skin with tiny light hairs reflecting in the daylight. I can smell her perfume, only the faintest of pleasant smells, maybe it is talc or her deodorant, either way it reminds me that these are just girls, and they are properly beating me up.

I grab her forearm, or try to, but the brunette smacks a punch into my balls, this does enough to distract me from the fight with the blonds forearm and as I exhale from the low blow, Rose succeeds in hooking her arm under my chin and she locks on the sleeper hold "gotcha yer fucka" she almost whispers.

My hand reaches up to her arm, I grab her smooth elbow, she has the hold on and I accept I cannot escape it so I tap. But the pressure stays on, I tap again and plead with her "pleeeese" but again the pressure stays on, I continue alternating between clawing at her arm and tapping, and I can feel I am losing consciousness.

I look up and see the slim girl who still has my legs trapped, she is smiling and saying nothing. The look in my eyes is pleading with her to intervene to get her friend to stop.

I am terrified, and genuinely fear for my life at this point, I wanted to tell them to stop, maybe they weren't aware that my life was in danger. "peees dop gilling me" is all I could utter as the girl was choking the life out of me.

I feet the brunettes hands on my thighs, they were stroking them. My mind was racing, the one girl was killing me, the other looked like she was seducing me, I felt her hand rise up my thigh and into my shorts and she grabbed my package and squeezed slowly, first it was an erotic action but she kept increasing the pressure, she smiled and maintained eye contact as she did. I am now at the point where mentally I have resigned myself that I am helpless, the blonde is choking the life out of me, and I sense she wont release until I pass out, my tapping stops and I just rest my hand on her elbow, the other hand drops to my side and rests on the girls knee. I hear "yesss" from the girl choking me ....then darkness.
The next thing I feel is the of my face, "wakey wakey" we havent finished with you yet.................
Old 23-Aug-20, 01:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Dont mess with Gypsy girls!

I'm sorry, there seems to be some confusion. The story title tells me NOT to mess with Gypsy girls, but the content of the story definitely makes me want to do that.

Thanks for a very interesting story, mate. I can't wait to see what Rose and Stacy have in mind for him next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 06:02
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Great, looking forward the the next instalment!
Old 23-Aug-20, 23:34
Last Achievements

I wake to the vision of these two cruel girls kneeling next to me, I could feel stinging on my cheeks where they had been slapping me, I guess to make me come round. I am disorientated and confused. At first I think I have been dreaming but then reality kicks in.

"Please girls, you gotta let me go, you almost killed me then." But I see a sadistic smile appear on both their faces.
"Oh no old man, we aint done with you yet" exclaims Stacy. "see when you were out we checked your pockets of your shorts, and there was no money....but there was THIS" and she held up the keys to my BMW. "So we reckon you must have a car nearby, so as you aint got no money, we can have that instead"

"Please no, give me back my keys" I protest "it's my wife's car"
"Ha ha ha, you expect us to believe a pathetic fuck like you has a wife" laughed Rose as she gets up and aims a swift kick to my gut.
I curl up into a ball expecting another kick but instead Stacy grabs me by the balls and twists them. I squeal, and I am immediately embarrassed by the high pitch of my voice. Again the girls laugh at me and Rose stamps on my chest and then drops to my side. She rolls me so I am on my side and delivers a knee into my gut which winds me. "Here's what gonna happen old man" she says "you gonna tell us where the car is parked and one of us is gonna check you aint shitting us....comprendez" and she follows up with another knee into my gut. I am again winded and coughing.

"So where is it!" she demands, and nods to Stacy who twists my balls further. "aaaargh I scream" but Rose clamps her hand over my mouth and leans in close to my face, she whispers to me "shut the fuck up old man, we don't wanna be disturbed do we? If you call out or scream again I will stick you with this" and she produces a small flick knife and springs it open in front of my eyes. I look at the knife as she slowly waves it in front of my eyes, I also catch sight of Stacy who is again smiling and rubbing my legs, she is licking her lips and appears to be getting off on the whole experience.
"Can we do 'im?" I hear Stacy say.
I freeze, and nobody says anything until Rose breaks the silence "Business before pleasure my dear......now WHERE is the car?"

"In the park car park.....only about 300 metres up the path" I say almost apologetically "just take the car and leave me be I beg you"
"oh you BEG me do you?" she replies "wait here with Stacy whilst I check out your story....oh and dont even think about getting away" and she places a hand on my head and forces it to the floor, sideways on, so my face is looking at her knee, which she draws back and cannons into my face. I see stars and hear her telling Stacy to do something four.

I didnt quite catch what she said but the next thing is Stacy has released my balls and come to sit beside me. She is crosslegged and gently puts my head onto her lap. She strokes my head and face
"Oh baby did Rosey hurt you?" and she then opens her lgs and wraps them round my neck and positions me in a fig 4 head scissors. Now I understand what Rose was saying. "Now then baby, lets just be comfortable whilst we wait for Rosey" Instincively my hands reach up to try to release her vice like grip. My chin is nestled in the crook of the girl's knee and I have one hand on her calf and the other on her smooth cool knee. "mmm like my legs do yer mister.......go on stroke them" I resist the temptation to comply, although I kinda want to, but then she tightens her grip and as she does I hear her say "I SAID STROKE THEM!" and she relaxes again. Fearful of another pulse from the legs which had kidnapped me I comply and begin stroking her legs. "That's right baby, stroke them for Stacy" and as I stroke them I feel her body pulsating with pleasure, and despite my desparate predicament I feel a stirring myself.
"mmm, aint this nice old man....betcha getting hard now aint yer, between a fit young girls legs, betcha never had it so good.....come on then ... lets see what yer got, pull those shorts down and wank for me!"

Oh God can this really be happening, she is right, there is part of me which is loving the experience. I am terrified but aroused at the same time, but I am strangely acutely embarrassed by my situation. I continue to stroke the legs which envelope my head and she tightens again "I said WANK" and she keeps the pressure on until I reach down, pull my shorts down and out pops my erect cock, which I shamefully stroke. "Thatta boy" she says relaxing her grip slightly and then repositioning hersalf so I am now in a straightforward scissors. My head is in her crotch and my spare hand reaches for her thigh which is tight around my head. I manage to shift my head forward slightly which releases my ears and I think I can hear a noise.

I can hear someone approaching, sounds like a woman or girl as I can hear the clicking of heels. It cant be Rose, she was wearing trainers. Maybe if I can shout out she will help me or call the police.
Stacy can also hear the approaching footsteps, she tightens her thighs and I feel my head is about to explode, my hands both reach up to her knees to try the pull them apart or at least prize them wider apart to give me some respite. We are positioned between two bushes just off the path, when the woman passes I will be able to see her, if I can just shout....maybe...

But then Stacy clamps her hands around my mouth and as the woman comes into shot Stacy sarts screaming "oh yes baby, yes, yes, yes" at the same time she gyrates her hips and I feel her pubis bone rubbing the back of my head. The woman looks over to us and sees Stacy grinding away and me with my shorts down and an erect cock; she looks us up and down and shakes her head and walks on.

Stacy relaxes her grip slightly and removes her hands from my mouth, as she does I shout "helmphh" as she immediately cuts me off mid word with her hands clamped over my mouth. She again piles on the pressure with the scissors and spits out "Big mistake...big....big ..mistake..........now where were we......I think you need to wank for me otherwise I am gonna break your puny fuckin neck ...get me...GET ME!" as she again piles on the pressure, I comply and start to stroke my throbbing member.

I am getting close to orgasm when Rose arrives back
"Gotcha a present" squeals Stacy
"Oh Stacy, you little beauty" replies Rose who drops between my legs. She squats in such a way that she opens her legs and her knees force my thighs apart. She delicately takes my hands, says nothing but places them on her knees, and with her left hand she strokes my cock. I was close before, but I am now about to enter heaven....or maybe hell, as I orgasm Rose shouts "NOW" and Stacy again piles on an unbeleivable amout of pressure, my hands fly up to her legs, and Rose smashes her right fist into my balls, again, and again ,and again. I have never known pain like it. Stacy keeps the pressure on and again, for the second time tonight, I feel my senses failing me, I tap furiously at the thighs around my neck but they wont give me any respite and darkness ..............
Old 24-Aug-20, 02:13
Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16
Last Achievements

what a great finale!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weakballs For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 09:22
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is really a superb story! I really look forward to reading more of your work. I also love the idea of using pikey girls as your protagonists, they’re viscous but always seem to have a prettiness to them and more often than not have lovely thighs that they’re not afraid to show off lol
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 23:31
Last Achievements

"The dirty little fucker" is all I hear as I come round "is he dead?" Then I feel a kick in the guts and I exhale and cough. "Nah he's still alive but he is gonna wish he wasnt!"

At this point I open my eyes and both girls are standing in front of me lighting up cigarettes.
Rose looks at me "WHAT you looking at you fucker!" she shouts, and she approaches me quickly and stamps on my legs, and my groin and my stomach "you useless piece of shit, that car of yours is old and shagged out, just like you.....it's worth fuck all to us"
"It's all I got....just take it, please and leave me alone" I plead.

"Oh no" says Rose "I've got plans for you....you'll see" she says smiling, "but first lets go for a little drive."

She manhandles me to my feet, and they both start to walk me towards the car park. I have one either side of me and we are linked at the arms. I can see an old fella walking his dog and he is walking towards us. Rose leans into me "say one fucking word and I will kill you...and the old fart" I don't want the old guy to come to any harm so reluctantly I comply and as he walks by he smiles, no doubt thinking I am a lucky guy to be in the arms of two young attractive girls!!

When we get to the car, Rose tells me to get in the driving seat. Stacy gets in the passenger seat and Rose gets in behind me. Unbeknown to me, Rose has some twine in her hands and loops it over my head and round my neck; she pulls it back as if to strangle me, she leans forward and whispers in my ear, "Now you do exactly as I say or I will fuckin strangle you, whilst Stacy here will stab you in the balls...UNDERSTAND?" I look over at Stacy who now has the flick knife in her hand, she raises her eyebrows and leans forward and strokes my leg and kisses my cheek.

"Now follow my directions!" Rose orders me to drive for about five miles and we pull into a gypsy site. It is a typical site, with barechested kids running around everywhere and scrap vehicles parked all over the place. We pull up by a place which looks like a meeting hall. As I stop the car it is surrounded by young men, women and kids. They are all looking in at me, and the reception is far from friendly.

The car door is opened and a skinny bare chested lad pulls me from the car and punches me in the stomach "ya dirty fuckin pervert!" he screams at me as he is about to follow up with a right hook, but as he swings back his arm it is caught by Rose who screams "NO he wronged me so gypsy rules, I dish out the punishment!" Another young gypsy girl wearing pyjamas leans in and spits at me as I am led into the building.

Rose stops at the doorway and turns to the crowd "Now this fella tried to rape Stacy and me, so as tradition holds we can decide his punishment, now as we all know we have little Gemma who is training to be a top MMA fighter, so I nominate her to deliver the punishment"

The crowd of gypsies all cheer and I am taken into the building where there is a boxing ring. I am taken into the ring and I shout out my innocence "I didn't touch the girls....they were mugging a lad and I intervened that's all"

Rose again addresses the crowd "Now he denies the charge but both Stacy and myself can testify he tried to rape us, is that good enough for yers?" and the crowd roar their approval. "Now Stacy will be this fuckers second and I will referee"

Stacy takes me to the one corner and sits me on a tiny stool. She crouches next to me and I turn to her and plead with her to tell the truth "I could .....but this is much more fun" she smiles wickedly. "You are gonna love Gemma, she's only young, but sh'e gonna fuckin destroy you" and with that this petite but lithe girl enters the ring. She is dressed in Muay Thai shorts, knee length pads, and a crop top. Her hair is in tight braids. She is clearly just a teenager and is slim, wirey but she looks at me, smiles and reveals a gum guard which makes the smile look forced and menacing. She skips about excitedly and she flexes her biceps, they aren't overly large but they are very well defined. She has a shaven haired guy as her second, he could be her father I guess, and frankly he looks a lot more dangerous than she does. We are both fitted with boxing gloves, they strike me as a little smaller than normal boxers wear though, and we are brought to the middle of the ring where Rose explains the rules "Ok, this contest will be decided by three submissions or a knockout. The loser is then at the mercy of the victor, or can be turned over to the crowd if the victor prefers. Now fight!"

I am confused by what she has just said but before I get a chance to process the rules I am struck by a right hook to the side of my face. It is followed up my a kick to my chest which sends me flying back against the ropes, she follows up with a left hook and I instictively put my arms up to my face to parry the blows and I make the mistake of lifting my leg. She grabs my leg at the knee and swings her leg around my standing leg so I fall to the floor. She follows me down and lands with her left knee on my face, she scrapes her knee across my face and pins my right arm under her right knee. My left arm is straight out above my head and extending out of the ring and is therefore trapped under the lower rope. The crowd are going mad as she pushes her left fist onto my head forcing it to the right. I am now looking at her shiny knee which has my puny arm pinned under it, then BLAM, she fires a right hook straight into my unprotected face, BLAM again, and again and again, I am trapped and defenseless, I endure 6 or 7 hits before I tap my left hand on the canvas and I hear Rose shout "First submission!"

The little terror jumps up and has a flirty spring in her step as she locks her blue eyes onto mine and taps her gloves together.

I am allowed to go back to the corner where Stacy is waiting with some water. "Well that didn't take long....she's good aint she....she's gonna do you real good mista!"

With that we are brought back to the centre of the ring and Rose shouts "FIGHT". This time I put up a boxers stance and raise my guard, we dance around a bit like real boxers do and I go for a jab which she easily ducks away from, I try to follow with a right hook but she again just bobs and weaves and I just can't make any connection. She however is lightening quick, she flicks a kick which catches me painfully at the side of my knee. It hurts real bad and I am not sure whether she has broken something, as I can barely put my weight back down on that leg. She sees that I am wounded and follows up with another kick in the same place, I just manage to back off so she misses and swings at fresh air but she has the impetus and continues moving forward as I back into a corner. I raise my guard and am glad I am in the corner so she can't swing at my damaged knee, however she closes in on me and wraps both arms around my head forcing it down, she then canons a knee into my gut. I am looking down and all I can see are her skinny legs, shiny with sweat, she is clearly positioning herself for further attacks with the knee, she raises her right knee, but then drops it again as she repositions my head, twisting it slightly to one side and BLAM the knee hits me right in the kidney, then again in my stomach, winding me, then she lifts her knee as high as she can, it is fully bent and she hops forward on her standing left leg and plants her right foot in my stomach, her knee is resting against my chin, she has released her right arm from my neck, but her left arm is still holding the back of my head; she is pulling down on it so my face is being crushed against her knee, and then I feel her right fist smashing into my side, again , and again , and again ,with alarming strength. I can no longer breathe as I am totally winded, she has me beaten again and my legs give way, she steps back and swings her knee back to knee me in the face, and I scream "SUBMIT" and she stops and smiles and again Stacy appears at the corner with her little stool.
"She's only gotta get one more submission from you ....then you're toast." Then I hear Rose shouting "Ok Gemma has requested gloves off!" and the crowd roar their approval and encouragement to their girl. Stacy starts taking my gloves off and I shoot her a look which says wtf, she explains "when the gloves come off....anything goes, like....no rules...so she can bite, gouge, anything goes" she smiles and raises her eyebrows, licks her lips and confesses "this is sooo horny watching her destroy you, think of me gettin off on this when she fucks you up" and she is crouching in front of me, she opens her legs and rubs her pussy and winks at me as I hear Rose shout "seconds away....FIGHT!"
Old 30-Aug-20, 02:01
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, okay. I see now why you don't mess with Gypsy girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-20, 03:27
Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16
Last Achievements

wow love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to weakballs For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-20, 19:03
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

altho I was hoping that it would be the sexy rose that ended up being the one doing the punishing your story is quite good.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, executrix, girl bullies, girlgang, girls fighting, school girl pin, scissoring, torturing, two on one