Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Oct-20, 20:11
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: which wrestlers do you recommend in Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands?

Is this thread a new edition from that one:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I know Warrior, Sheena, Alice . . . from when they started mixed wrestling and had many sessions with them and I met Dez this March just before the lock down.

I watched them in real fights at BJJ events too.

Warrior is about the same level as Dez.

I have no background in martial arts but I have the experience of about 800 sessions in 9 jears.

With Warrior I did two competitive filmed sessions that are available at C4S.

I'm 175 about 90 kg and stronger than the avarage guy.

Beleave me these girls will kick your ass even without trying.

I'm looking forward to your rewiev of your session.

I hope you are not to eager or stubborn for tapping out and will not hurt yourself or one of the girls during your first session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 21:45
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: which wrestlers do you recommend in Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands?

I sessioned with both Warrior and Sheena. They both outwrestled be quite easily of course. For me at least, Warrior was a little more engaging and sensual while Sheena was a more skilled wrestler.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 23:09
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think you're being naive, no offense.

You say you have no level of fighting but have doubts you'll struggle against these women?

Forget the fact they're women or that they do a lot of staged fights for instagram. Women's muscles are just as strong as men's (for the same weight). These girls train and fight every day with people (men and women) of all skills and sizes.

They are about the same or heavier than you ( Sheena at some point was almost 80kg of pure muscle) and ridiculously skilled in many fighting disciplines.

Like what happened to labbeflabbe. If you ask them to try and beat you competitively, I bet 1000eur they'll destroy you.

Again no offense, just don't want you to get hurt. It is entirely possible to hurt yourself trying to get out of certain locks.

Ask them to keep it leveled and they will make it harder or easier for your level.

I'd also love to meet Alice wrestler. That one you'd also have no chance imho.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-20, 11:37
Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Johnwasser,

thanks a lot for your answer. But that's what I'm looking for, that she destroys me. I want to go all the way, and see for myself that she is much stronger than me. Because in my head, a woman cannot beat a man. She won't kill me so I don't care
The Following User Says Thank You to naunau123 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-20, 11:52
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naunau123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Johnwasser,

thanks a lot for your answer. But that's what I'm looking for, that she destroys me. I want to go all the way, and see for myself that she is much stronger than me. Because in my head, a woman cannot beat a man. She won't kill me so I don't care
it was the same to me 9 years ago, but Ola, Antscha, Tia and some others prooved me the contrary and even after getting quite stronger in strength and taking during 1.5 BJJ course twice a week where i could beat more than the half of the people there (very sporty guys) i where not able to beat those girls!

I agree with you that in 99.9% you're right... but those Sessiongirls are not really far away from high comptetion girls. And if you have the opportunity to fight once vs a worldclass MMA-Fightress(i did it twice) it's one level higher as wordclass Judoka. Because they train 4-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Never underestimate a fightergirl! Even a cute OrsiB will kick ass more than 50% of men on this world... and a Sheena probably 95-98% of men!
Old 22-Oct-20, 13:50
Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naunau123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Johnwasser,

You gave your height & weight at start (1.7m, 67kg) so relatively lighter size, but no other context of your age & physical capability.
If you are 67kg, but super fit 25yo and can bench press 120KG etc and are physically capable at various sports, then yes you could potentially be a challenge for these girls, although if you have no fight experience or training, then both would still beat you, just through their submission finishing capability.

If you are relatively average or less fitness, office / non physical job male and a little bit older, then at 67kg, i would say most good level sessions girls in Europe would beat you, many of them easily.
I'm 80kg, 1.8m and reasonably athletic, sporty build 44yo, but Warrior and Sheena would beat me comfortably.
If i'm in good condition i could slow them down, but thats about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-20, 23:30
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

What I noted is that Sheena is not only very powerful and a world class fighter, but disposes of incredible mental strength. I have never talked to a more self-confident woman maybe because she is aware that she very successful in everything she does. Very impressive person !
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 22:22
Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Do you know why this woman is no longer doing sessions? it's a monster: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Jan-21, 18:07
Points: 999, Level: 12 Points: 999, Level: 12 Points: 999, Level: 12

I would recommend you Daisy from domination Palace. At the moment it is not possible to wrestle there because of lockdown but domination palace is located in the Netherlands in Eindhoven. At their site you can read more about wrestlers.

Last edited by rickwrestlingfan; 23-Jan-21 at 18:03.