Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-17, 03:16
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default who's better than Veve?

I recebtly had an excellent match with veve in DC! She was the real deal and could hang with me at a strong semi comp pace. I'm a strong guy, that's saying a lot. Who's better than veve? Please state if you have wrestled her to compare. Thanks!
Old 29-Aug-17, 04:01
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: who's better than veve?

I think Yasmin, Ariel, Tommi, Jolene, Arekah, Jolie, and Severa would all give her a good match. They all beat me, which is all I really care about.
Old 29-Aug-17, 16:21
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Yasmin, Ariel, Tommi, Jolene, Arekah, Jolie, and Severa would all give her a good match. They all beat me, which is all I really care about.
I'm curious if you've wrestled all these ladies.

Yasmin in her prime was probably better, I think Veve is the tougher match today. She has a better engine and fewer injuries. Even if Yasmin could beat Veve, I don't think, over an hour session you'd be more impressed with Yasmin than Veve, and I'm a big fan of Yasmin.

Tommi was probably better before her car accident. I don't think she's better now.

I think Veve would beat Jolie in a no rules match cause of her Ju Jitsu, but Jolie is great and I highly recommend.

Arekah & Severa are obviously bigger/stronger. I don't know how to make that comparison and I think it depends on what you're looking for. (I sessioned with Arekah when she was just starting out, about 20-30 lbs of muscle ago). I've never met Severa.

Jolene? I've never met her. Is she that good? I would have guessed Joline to be more in the Jolie/Julie Squeeze range, but that's just a guess.

I think Veve's very near the top. A few ladies who do competitive MMA might be better, but not many in the session world. I think Venom (London) might be a bit better than Veve. Maybe Scorpion too. She might not have Veve's skill and doesn't have er quickness but she's got a lot more muscle, but I've never met Scorpion so I'm just guessing. I have met Venom and she's very very good. Possibly Baby Blake, who does competitive MMA I've heard - never met her though.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 19:21
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Possibly Baby Blake, who does competitive MMA I've heard - never met her though.
Can I ask where this came from? This is the 2nd time around here I've seen someone mention it and it doesn't seem right. I have met her (a few years ago) and while anything's possible, her doing mma stuff seems completely out of character for the girl I met. Again, would be cool to hear it's actually true.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 19:27
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can I ask where this came from? This is the 2nd time around here I've seen someone mention it and it doesn't seem right. I have met her (a few years ago) and while anything's possible, her doing mma stuff seems completely out of character for the girl I met. Again, would be cool to hear it's actually true.
I might have gotten the name wrong and where it came from, just my memory, so I might be 100% wrong. My memory has failed me before. If I'm wrong then, apologies.

There was a thread bout session ladies who did competitive MMA, maybe someone could find and bump that.

Main point is, a lady who does competitive MMA, might be better than Veve, but most of the ladies on WB270 would have a tough time with Veve and probably not be as tough a session - in my humble opinion of-course.
Old 01-Sep-17, 15:57
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's completely untrue. Baby Blake certainly doesn't do MMA.
Old 29-Aug-17, 20:13
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,715 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Veve's very near the top. A few ladies who do competitive MMA might be better, but not many in the session world. I think Venom (London) might be a bit better than Veve. Maybe Scorpion too. She might not have Veve's skill and doesn't have er quickness but she's got a lot more muscle, but I've never met Scorpion so I'm just guessing. I have met Venom and she's very very good.
VeVe met Venom more than once in competitive matches and that was close contests (she also met Scorpion last year). I find quite impressive her willingness to still do a lot of competitive videos, even if sometimes it is only for her a way to introduce beginners in a safe environment.
It is always difficult to tell if one is better than the other, but Veve likes being challenged and she always try to show her skills by sharing her passion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-17, 21:05
Points: 1,192, Level: 13 Points: 1,192, Level: 13 Points: 1,192, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: who's better than Veve?

I think today ve-ve is the best as for as I know but I haven't wrested all the top ones yet. I wrestled her once and lost 3 submissions to 0
Old 29-Aug-17, 05:27
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently had an excellent match with veve in DC! She was the real deal and could hang with me at a strong semi comp pace. I'm a strong guy, that's saying a lot. Who's better than veve? Please state if you have wrestled her to compare. Thanks!
Kaysha is probably your best bet for a similar match, Severa's skills are also top level. Jolie is very good. Josephine in SF is also good. If you ever have the chance to wrestle Kara be sure to take it. Others such as Ariel, Yasmin, Tommi, might not be available or might want to go at semi-comp when you happen to meet them.
I'd be very interested to watch VeVe wrestle Arekah, I know she can easily handle big and very strong opponents, she is certainly more skilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-17, 16:38
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: who's better than Veve?

Ariel beat Veve in a competitive bikini match for Robin's company last year, 1-0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: