Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jun-18, 13:14
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lana Luxor or Ava Simone

Hi gents, In coming weeks Lana Luxor and Ava Simone will be visiting my area at the same time and I have an option of seeing one of them for a wrestling session.
Any suggestions which one of this ladies I should book for a comp/semi ?

Thank you.
Old 30-Jun-18, 20:10
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lana Luxor or Ava Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi gents, In coming weeks Lana Luxor and Ava Simone will be visiting my area at the same time and I have an option of seeing one of them for a wrestling session.
Any suggestions which one of this ladies I should book for a comp/semi ?

Thank you.
I have actually sessioned with Lana. She should do fine for competitive although if you've got a size advantage on her and have some degree of skill, she going to have her hands full ie she's not Veve . But she knows her stuff. You might want to look at the video of her versus Goddess Anat from Doommaidens.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Jun-18, 20:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have actually sessioned with Lana. She should do fine for competitive although if you've got a size advantage on her and have some degree of skill, she going to have her hands full ie she's not Veve . But she knows her stuff. You might want to look at the video of her versus Goddess Anat from Doommaidens.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes she certainly got some skills, although from the demo video it seems like Anat dominated the match.
Any info on Ava ?
Old 30-Jun-18, 20:41
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes she certainly got some skills, although from the demo video it seems like Anat dominated the match.
Any info on Ava ?
We're not supposed to give out results as I recall but the outcome was not what you might expect from the frame grabs. I bought it as scouting info on Lana before she got her. She plays a fairly tough defense even if you get position on her. Anat is supposed to be close to getting her blue belt in bjj but Lana is apparently a multi stripe white belt.
Old 30-Jun-18, 20:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We're not supposed to give out results as I recall but the outcome was not what you might expect from the frame grabs. I bought it as scouting info on Lana before she got her. She plays a fairly tough defense even if you get position on her. Anat is supposed to be close to getting her blue belt in bjj but Lana is apparently a multi stripe white belt.
Thanks for the info mate.