Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-19, 17:49
Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Remember your first session?

Cheryl Harris. She was in Charlotte during a bodybuilding show, after it was over I thought “is that all”? I guess it was my fault for not telling her what I wanted. She mentioned that Ziggy was in town, had a session with her the next day and had a ball! Now that was what I wanted.
Old 29-Aug-19, 20:51
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalpackage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheryl Harris. She was in Charlotte during a bodybuilding show, after it was over I thought “is that all”? I guess it was my fault for not telling her what I wanted. She mentioned that Ziggy was in town, had a session with her the next day and had a ball! Now that was what I wanted.
I had a similar experience with Collette Guillmond. I was barely 18, and she knew it was my first scissor session, so she went really easy on me. Of course, i didnt find that out until well after the session. I just thought that her scissors were weak, or that head scissors in general, just werent as painful as they looked in videos. But it was my fault, because i never specified that i wanted her to scissor me 100%.
Old 29-Aug-19, 22:11
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So what did you want from her?! ;-)
Quite the same as the two previous posters, I was hoping to experience stronger scissors, but she went relatively easy on me.
Old 29-Aug-19, 22:26
Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

So they were strong enough to force a submission? I would always be worried about long-lasting or even permanent damage - but I'm obviously a wuss!
Old 29-Aug-19, 23:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So they were strong enough to force a submission? I would always be worried about long-lasting or even permanent damage - but I'm obviously a wuss!
The odds of long-lasting damage are extremely low, assuming you don't do something stupid like deciding you will not tap no matter what she does to you. This doesn't include the rare cases of girls who are strong enough to lift and slam you down or leap on you, those moves can cause damage if both you aren't careful.
Old 30-Aug-19, 04:44
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

The first was versus a Bodybuilder quite strong and some skills, but i had no impression to get beated by here easly.

2. versus Diana from Berlin, Statuesque 6"4 and 180 lbs, excellent BJJ fightres and had no chance. But i was not surprized.

3. was a shock! I had in front of me a 5"5 tall girl with around 130 lbs bodyweight! My first thinking: why i booked this small girl, it will not be really fun to beat such a small girl!
After somem minutes i where shocked how easy she dominated me! It was OLA! The day after i feeld very bad. Impression to passed under a truck and my ego where destroyed.
But never the less, the next i enjoyed a lot, even to loose every fight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 07:59
Points: 2,418, Level: 20 Points: 2,418, Level: 20 Points: 2,418, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Vs Scorpion in north London and thought I'd hold my own but got absolutely schooled and completely dominated! Tapped close to 20 times and ached for days!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prime For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 08:10
Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

Where in North London?
Old 31-Aug-19, 10:47
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you remember about your first session? Mine was in 2004 and I must have been living in a cave because up until then I never knew session wrestlers existed. I knew I had this fetish and I had all these videos of guys wrestling girls but I was naive to the fact that session wrestling existed. Partly because I never had a computer until then. I remember I stumbled across a wrestler named Brandy's site. She was advertising going on the road to wrestles guys. WHAT can this be real? I quickly emailed her and asked if she ever comes to Buffalo or if she knows of any girls that do. She emailed me back and suggested I go to the WB270 site and the rest is history. I checked New York on the site and found Stormee Knights, who I recognized from several videos I had, lived in Syracuse. The session was booked the next day. Now I can never contain my excitement the days leading up to a session but the hours leading up to this was totally unbearable. I respect females and have never been chauvinistic but I remember on the drive there thinking I was going to have to take it easy so that I didn't hurt her because after all I was the guy and she was the girl. Stormee was great. Best smile ever. We talked for a bit and I explained it was my first session ever. Talk about embarrassing yourself I think I even told her not to worry cause I wasn't going to hurt her. So we got on the floor to start our session. I'm still thinking in my head be careful not to hurt her. We locked up and within seconds I was flat on my back in a hammerlock begging her to release it. We got back on our knees again and I could tell by her smile she enjoyed the look of astonishment on my face. I remember she said yes dear this is for real. I was hooked with this session wrestling from that moment forward and I learned that day that session wrestlers are indeed for real as Stormee so aptly put it.
Stormee was gone far to early. I sessioned with her a few more times before she passed and I miss her.
BTW we often talk about the girls scissor holds. Stormee's were really underrated. Very long strong legs.
This sounds similar to my first session experience. Back in 1998 or 1999 I went on a high school field trip to the Getty Museum. Later we ended up walking around LA and I stumbled across a free newspaper that was targeted towards adults. One ad caught my attention. It was an ad which offered to opportunity to wrestle a six foot tall woman with "strong arms and legs". Being a high school wrestler at the time I thought it would be fun. I kept the ad and thought one day I would save up to have that experience.

Fast forward to 2003, I had learned more about mixed wrestling from various websites, but that ad still enticed me. I finally decided to book a session. I was 21 at the time. I'm 5'4 and weighed 145lbs. I was in good shape so I thought I would have to go easy. I didn't want to hurt anyone, just a good competitive wrestling match. I thought, "yeah she's 6ft tall, but she's a girl".

When I entered the house I was a little disappointed. Amazon Ava looked a little older than I expected. She was in her early 30's at the time, which isn't old by any means, but everyone looks old to a 21 year old. Before the match I wanted to test her strength. We arm wrestled and I won with both arms without much struggle. Then we did a little height comparison and lift and carry.The top of my head was level with her nose, fyi. She also had a 35 pound advantage. Now it was time to wrestle.

We started on our feet and after some cautious movements I decided to shoot in and get a take down. I was able to get behind her and avoid being held due to quickness. I eventually managed to pin her. When I had her pinned I went for a choke submission. This submission didn't work and she wiggled herself out of my grasp. She seemed pissed that I nearly got her a choke hold. She pushed me off with her legs and before I knew what had happened I was scissored. She held me firmly and laughed at my attempts to pull her legs off my abdominal region.

This was the first time in my life that I felt a strong female. It never occurred to me that a woman could hold me with her legs and simply be too strong for me to escape. It was at this time when I realized that it would not be an easy match and that I was in trouble. after about 20 seconds of holding me firmly she squeezed very hard. The pressure was so intense that I started coughing. The agreed upon submission word was "give" and I was so out of breath from the squeeze that it was really hard to say "give." She then let me go and I was curled up on the mat gasping for air. Before I could recover she was on top of me. She cradled me, school girl pinned me, let me go and pin me again. Getting her off me was impossible. I still remember simply lacking the strength to get her off me as I lied on my back. By the end of the session I was clear that I got my butt kicked by Ava. I didn't really stand a chance.

I wrestled her about 12 years later and I got beaten even worse. Once she had me beaten 8 submissions to 0, I had this shocked look in my eyes so I think she felt sorry for me and the rest of the session was a massage and some height comparisons, while she kept saying in a sexy voice, "I kicked your ass".
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-19, 18:38
Mixer
This message has been deleted by Mixer. Reason: already wrote a review about the same session in the past in this thread
Old 01-Sep-19, 00:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her about 12 years later and I got beaten even worse. Once she had me beaten 8 submissions to 0, I had this shocked look in my eyes so I think she felt sorry for me and the rest of the session was a massage and some height comparisons, while she kept saying in a sexy voice, "I kicked your ass".
Ava was great. I didn't know she was still active around this time, tried contacting her in 2014 and didn't get an answer to a few calls, my next time back her profile had been removed. Glad I got 2 sessions with her though.