Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-20, 23:15
Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kyra (Manchester) reviews

Today, I had not just my first session of 2020 but also, my first session in the 21st century's 3rd decade. It was at The Wrestling Factory in Manchester and it was with someone who has become one of my favourites to wrestle: Kyra

So before the session happened, I of course came across the legend that is Pippa L'Vinn. Always great to meet and talk to her in person. 1 of the things I said to her was that with the sessions I have coming up in these next 2 weeks, I was going to get at least 1 win. It was kind of a promise I made.

So then I have the 30 minute session with Kyra and this just proved why I absolutely love facing her. Why she has become one of my favourites. Lots of laughing in it from both of us (Mainly from Kyra). Her determination to get me to submit in a Boston Crab. Has in, she tried it the first time, I got out of it. She tried it again but I just about got out of it, again. And would it become third time lucky for her when she got me in it again? Unfortunately for me, it was. I eventually tapped and she reduced my lead at that time to 2-1.

Overall, lots of things went on in our 30 minute session which also included her sitting on me plenty of times (Whether it was on my face or not) and at one point in the session, I did 10 crunches whilst having her in a Bodyscissors!

So come the end (I wished it would have gone on all day even though I was knackered and we were having so much fun but oh well), the final score was 5-3. To me. Kyra had come back to 2-1 and 4-3 (After being 4-1 down) but she just could not level the score (I made it 5-3 quite close to the end to stop her from at least getting a draw). So yes, I did live up to what I said to Pippa about getting at least 1 win in these 2 weeks. 100% winning record in 2020 for me

Theres something I missed off. The previously time I faced Kyra, she defeated me 4-3. So I managed to avenge that loss
The Following User Says Thank You to aid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-20, 10:24
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kyra (Manchester) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Today, I had not just my first session of 2020 but also, my first session in the 21st century's 3rd decade. It was at The Wrestling Factory in Manchester and it was with someone who has become one of my favourites to wrestle: Kyra
Glad to hear you had a great session with Kyra - she's on my list of ladies I'd like to see!

Now to be a bit annoying... The third decade of the 21st Century doesn't start until 1st January 2021 - it's the same argument as with the new Millennium, which actually started on 1st January 2001 - not when the calendar rolled over to 2000!