Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-20, 07:31
Points: 3,071, Level: 23 Points: 3,071, Level: 23 Points: 3,071, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone wrestle a bbw/ssbbw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ma first defeat with a woman was against Isabella, 187 cm and at least 125 kg. She has retired after few years of session, so I didn t ha e the chance to meet her again. Vero strong she played easily with my 95 kg. She was a dancer, like Bunny Glamazon,before to gain weight and therefore was agile and attractive, very sensual and friendly.
i met her many times in Amsterdam , what a very strong lady and so strong legs
i'm 200pounds, she lift me so easily
wow a great lady
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter92100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 06:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT1966 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Amanda really in her 40s, when i last saw her 4yrs ago I would have guessed she was early 30s.
She looks very young for her age (face) but yes she has been at this for a long time.
Old 04-Oct-20, 06:05
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

What qualifies as a BBW or The like?
Old 04-Oct-20, 15:53
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What qualifies as a BBW or The like?
SOrt of a you know it when you see it thing, but I'd say BMI over 35 for BBW, over 50 for SSBBW.
Old 18-Oct-20, 22:27
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’ve wrestled a few. It’s not really something I specifically look for because I like wrestling women of any size who can beat me but there are some fun aspects of a bbw match. They can pin me easily with their weight alone without even having to use much technique and I’m not heavy enough to hold them down no matter what I do. It’s also fun when I physically can’t lift or budge them and they can pick me up and throw me around like nothing.

A girl I knew and one girl I sessioned with both fit this description and it was a lot of fun. I had one other experience with a BBW and she was bigger than the other two and played sports so I thought she would be a blast. But I don’t know if she was submissive and was trying to let me win or she was just weak. But it wasn’t much fun for me even though she was playful and seemed to like me trying to pin her.
Old 28-Oct-20, 14:04
Points: 1,227, Level: 13 Points: 1,227, Level: 13 Points: 1,227, Level: 13
Last Achievements

I am only a casual wrestler and getting on a bit in age but still strong and athletic, I haven’t had a “session”, but thought I’d weigh in as I enjoy wrestling and have dated a few BBW in the past who have been more than open to wrestling, they were actually excited by it. I found our matches very eye opening.

First was a very top heavy lady, 5’8 and around 290lbs, built like a planet. I’m 200 but she handled anything I threw at her in an almost disinterested fashion, it was that easy for her. I was actually shocked by how strong she was at 40 years of age, Her upper body was larger than most large men’s, trying to contain her was out the question. A lot of the time she’d just stand there and giggle as I tried and failed to shift her bulk, then throw me down under her at her will.

The other woman I wrestled was 5’11 and 300. Not as strong as the former lady but large and equally tough to handle. I managed to use my football background to put a hit in on her thigh, lift and drive her to the bed, in instalments I must add, it probably took about 10 seconds to complete the tackle because she refused to give in easily, but that was the only success I had. If I went low from then on she realized she could just fall on me, which even though she did it gently, was not much fun. I actually hold the fact I managed to topple her once as a trophy, it was such a mismatch.

From my experience the weight difference of 90+lbs was way too much to make it fair. Unless you wanted to go for a submission round the neck, which is too competitive for me, there’s not much you can do to them. I think BBW for the most part are deceptively strong, and have an elite center of gravity. What fascinated me was how much they wanted to win and not give me anything, even in a playful setting. It doesn’t surprise me to read others have struggled mightily against BBW, they’re just so big that unless you’re close their size, there’s nothing you can do to them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 19:46
Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18
Last Achievements

There appear to be 2 new BBW wrestlers on sessiongirls. 'smothering beauty' (Canada) and 'marley' (South Carolina) - has anyone had any sessions with these women? I have contacted both as the Canadian mentioned she will travel in future, but both seem slow to reply. Both are decent looking and actually around the same size (260/270) and from their pics it seems like both would pose a substantial challenge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spillswitch For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-21, 16:48
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a session a few years back with Layla Moore. For her size she could move quick and definitely knew how to use her size to her advantage. Whenever she took me down she made sure to land with her weight on top of me and before I could recover from that would transition to a pin or apply a hold on me. I’ve wrestled well known, strong and really good wrestlers but never felt as helpless trapped in a hold by someone her size.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 09:53
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillswitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There appear to be 2 new BBW wrestlers on sessiongirls. 'smothering beauty' (Canada) and 'marley' (South Carolina) - has anyone had any sessions with these women? I have contacted both as the Canadian mentioned she will travel in future, but both seem slow to reply. Both are decent looking and actually around the same size (260/270) and from their pics it seems like both would pose a substantial challenge.

I will be wrestling Marley this month
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 19:04
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Yes same for me too , if the woman has more than around 40 to 50 % weight advantage on me then it's a loss and I get turned into a pancake

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin78 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am only a casual wrestler and getting on a bit in age but still strong and athletic, I haven’t had a “session”, but thought I’d weigh in as I enjoy wrestling and have dated a few BBW in the past who have been more than open to wrestling, they were actually excited by it. I found our matches very eye opening.

First was a very top heavy lady, 5’8 and around 290lbs, built like a planet. I’m 200 but she handled anything I threw at her in an almost disinterested fashion, it was that easy for her. I was actually shocked by how strong she was at 40 years of age, Her upper body was larger than most large men’s, trying to contain her was out the question. A lot of the time she’d just stand there and giggle as I tried and failed to shift her bulk, then throw me down under her at her will.

The other woman I wrestled was 5’11 and 300. Not as strong as the former lady but large and equally tough to handle. I managed to use my football background to put a hit in on her thigh, lift and drive her to the bed, in instalments I must add, it probably took about 10 seconds to complete the tackle because she refused to give in easily, but that was the only success I had. If I went low from then on she realized she could just fall on me, which even though she did it gently, was not much fun. I actually hold the fact I managed to topple her once as a trophy, it was such a mismatch.

From my experience the weight difference of 90+lbs was way too much to make it fair. Unless you wanted to go for a submission round the neck, which is too competitive for me, there’s not much you can do to them. I think BBW for the most part are deceptively strong, and have an elite center of gravity. What fascinated me was how much they wanted to win and not give me anything, even in a playful setting. It doesn’t surprise me to read others have struggled mightily against BBW, they’re just so big that unless you’re close their size, there’s nothing you can do to them.

Yes same for me too, if the lady has a 40 to 50 % weight advantage or more on me, then it's a loss and she turns me into a pancake.. Laws of physics..