Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jun-14, 03:18
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lisa and Tim

It was Tim's first college party. He sat on the couch with a cup of punch. Tim was very tall and toothpick skinny. Suddenly, he spotted an Asian girl about 4 1/2 feet tall and nearly as wide waddling toward him. She was the most disproportionate person he had ever seen. Her upper body was the upper body of a woman perhaps 50 lbs overweight. But, she had the biggest ass and legs he had ever seen. They were so big a picture of her would look like it was morphed.
"Hi." She said.
"Hi."
"Is this seat taken?"
"No."
She sat down next to him. She was astonishingly beautiful. She had a flat face, deep epicanthi and shimmering onyx hair down to her knees.
"I'm Lisa." She said, extending hand. It was tiny. But, her wrist and forearm were very thick.
"I'm Tim."
"I don't mean to sound too forward. But, I find you extremely attractive. Would you like to go to my apartment?"
"Uh, sure."
They left the party and got in her car. Her lap was so wide it was pressing against him in the passenger seat. She drove to her apartment building. They walked to her apartment. She took out her key, unlocked the door and opened it. They walked in. The living room was nondescript except for a scale and two boards about 5 feet apart.
"Do you mind if we weigh ourselves?"
"Uh, no."
"Great, take off your shoes and step up on the scale."
He took off his shoes and stepped on the scale. He weighed 143 lbs.
"Let's see how tall you are."
She picked up the height measuring bar and tried to put it on his head. She stood on her tiptoes. But, she was too short.
"You take it."
He put it on his head. He was 6'6".
"My turn."
She took off her shoes and stepped on the scale. She weighed 429 lbs. She put the measuring bar on her head. She was 4'6.
"I'm two feet shorter than you and three times your weight!"
She seemed to get off on those facts. This was a strange girl.
"Would you like something to drink?"
"No, thanks."
"Sit down. I'm going to slip into something more comfortable."
He sat down on the couch. Linda went into her bedroom.A couple of minutes later, she came out out buck naked. Her body was astounding. She was immensely fat. But, she had a certain solidity to her. Her ass was two giant hemispheres of flesh and her legs were humungous tree trunks. But, they were cellulite free, as if the fat had something to cling to. She waddled up to him, grabbed his shirt and took it off. They had sex. The next morning, he woke up to find something around his waist. It was a belt with a rope attached to it. The other end of the belt was attached to a belt around Lisa's waist. Lisa was looking at him.
"Good morning, Timmy. You're my prisoner."
"I don't have time for this, Lisa. I gotta go."
He looked for some way to take the belt off. But, there wasn't one.
"I really gotta go."
"No, you don't."
"OK, if you won't let me leave. I'll take you with me."
"Try." She said smiling.
He got out of the bed and headed for the door. She walked the other way. He struggled as hard as he could. But, she dragged him behind her as if he wasn't even trying to resist. She walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Sit down." She said, patting the couch. "Let me show you why I was able to overpower you."
He sat down next to her.
"Look at the difference in our legs."
The difference in size was so great it was hard to believe they were members of the same species.
"Hey, I know what we can do."
She got up and headed over to a drawer. It was farther than the length of the rope so she had to drag him. He didn't bother trying to resist. She took a tape measure out of the drawer, headed back to the couch and sat down.
"Sit down." She said.
He sat down.
She measured his thigh. It was 17 inches.
"17 inches. I think my ankle's bigger than that."
She measured her ankle. It was 18 inches.
"It is!" She said gleefully. "Now lets see my thigh."
She measured her thigh. It was 51 inches. "51 inches! My thigh is three times as big as yours!
"Let's see your calf now." She measure it. It was only 10 inches.
"Now let's see my calf." It was 40 inches.
"40 inches! My calf is 4 times as big as yours! Now do you see why it's useless to resist me? It's time for breakfast. After breakfast, we'll power push." She got up and made breakfast. He decided to resist passively, turning himself into dead weight. But, she paid it no mind. She dragged him across the floor effortlessly. She fixed breakfast, bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausage. And they ate.
"OK, time to power push."
"What's that?"
"We sit between the boards, put our feet together and push. Whoever locks her knees first is the winner." She emphasized the word "her."
She got up and headed for the boards. This time, he went willingly. She had been humiliating him all morning, dragging him wherever she wanted to go. But, she had a lot more mass. But, this would be a test of pure strength. They walked over to the boards and sat between them back to back. There was a clock to his left and her right.
"I see you're going willingly." She said. "I'll bet you want to try to overpower me because I've been overpowering you all morning."
They sat down and put their feet together. The enormity of this girl's legs was truly striking from this angle. Her calves alone filled his field of vision. But, her feet, like her hands, were tiny. She looked like she wore a size 3 shoe.
When the minute changes, push."
The minute changed and he pushed as hard as he could. But, her legs were so much stronger one wouldn't know it to look at the contest. Her giant tree trunk legs effortlessly pushed his carbon nanotubes back until his knees were against his chest. She locked her knees.
"I win."
She got up and walked over to the drawer, dragging him behind her. She opened it and took out a pair of handcuffs. She handcuffed herself to a pillar.
"If you can break this rope, you can go."
He tried as hard as he could. Putting every yoctogram of strength he had in his leg. But, he couldn't do it. Lisa uncuffed herself from the pillar.
"Now I'm going to cuff you to the pillar."
She put the handcuff on his wrist. It was way too big because it had just been on hers.
"Look how big the handcuff is on you. That's because my wrist is so much bigger than yours."
She tightened the handcuff, cuffed him to the pillar and began walking away from it. The rope reached it's end. She gave a slight push and the rope broke.
"You're free to go." She said.
Tim ran out the door.
Tim woke up in a bed that wasn't his own. He saw a man in a white coat and realized where he was, a hospital emergency room.
"What happened?" He asked the man in the coat.
"Somebody spiked the punch at the party you were at with what we think was PCP. A whole bunch of people started tripping."
The doctor checked him out and he went home. The next day, he went to the school gym. He was on the leg extension machine when suddenly, Lisa sat down on the leg press machine next to him!
"Lisa?" He said.
"My name's Michelle. You were at the party Saturday. Weren't you?"
"Yeah."
"So was I. Did you drink the spiked punch?"
"Yeah, ended up in the emergency room. Did you?"
"No."
She effortlessly leg pressed a weight which was not light.
"Woo! I guess my legs are stronger than I thought."
"Is this your first time doing that exercise?"
"Yeah, this is my first time in a gym. I don't exactly look like a gym rat. Do I?"
"Uh..."
"No, I don't. Didn't mean to put you on the spot with that one. People who weigh 429 lbs don't normally look like gym rats."
"429 lbs?"
"Yeah, that's how much I weigh. Shhh, don't tell anybody."
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultrabomb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-14, 06:05
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lisa and Tim

Good story, I especially like the twist at the end
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post: