Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Sep-20, 16:00
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Describe holds and what's sexy about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglock5050 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's close, but i think a well applied boston crab is pretty sexy. You're at her mercy, she can make it last long as she wants, and she can dial the intensity up or down while she's sitting on you.
Couldn't agree more! You feel her entire weight, plus it's so hard to breathe in that position. I'm getting stimulated just thinking about it.

I like the camel clutch too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostface For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 17:26
Points: 2,056, Level: 18 Points: 2,056, Level: 18 Points: 2,056, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

For me, it's not really wrestling or a particular hold that turns me on. Since I was young, it is being choked by a woman's legs or feet has always been an erotic sensation for me, granted, technically it can be called a wrestling hold. One of my favorite ways to be choked was kind of something that just happened. It may be hard to visualize from my description, and no picture or video clip I've ever found online never comes close to it.
So where we ended up was I was on my back, and she was laying on her stomach perpindicular to me. As she lifted her leg up of the bed, I slid my head underneath her raised leg, and rested my the back of my neck on the back of her flat leg, mid thigh. She then brought her raised leg, front of her thigh, down across my throat. Then she bent both knees, so her feet were pointing upward, which is when a bit of the choking pressure began. Then she crossed her feet and squeezed, an even stronger pressure, then she reached back and grabbed her foot and pulled, similar to how a woman will grab the raised foot while using a reverse figure four. That really increased the pressure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogsoldier_1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 18:20
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 360 Posts

Full Nelson

Although I prefer eye to eye contact, or at least the male somehow to see who is torturing him, like perhaps in a mirrorroom, this particular hold has a big plus. While your chin is bend down rudely to your chest and your struggling only makes it worse, you might experience some comfort feeling her breasts touching your back. Also she can whisper in your ear, that mercy will not be granted the next 24 hours. Is that cool or what? Also she can drop herself backward, forcing you to fall with her and now she wraps her legs around your waist as well. Awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 06:57
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

My favorite hold is figure-of-4.

My head is wrapped by both calf and thigh muscles. My face is turned to her knee pit so I can lick and kiss it and her calf, thigh or ass too, while the back of my head massages her. Or my face can be directed into her crotch to please her any more.

Old 02-Oct-20, 15:58
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Full Nelson

Although I prefer eye to eye contact, or at least the male somehow to see who is torturing him, like perhaps in a mirrorroom, this particular hold has a big plus. While your chin is bend down rudely to your chest and your struggling only makes it worse, you might experience some comfort feeling her breasts touching your back. Also she can whisper in your ear, that mercy will not be granted the next 24 hours. Is that cool or what? Also she can drop herself backward, forcing you to fall with her and now she wraps her legs around your waist as well. Awesome!
I will agree full nelson is a sexy hold. I've met a few that were good at it. Seen a couple videos with Joy nash doing that, think that would be the ultimate getting a full nelson from that 6 foot amazon. Taller ones seem to be best at them
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 19:39
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts

I'm surprised the grapevine hasn't been mentioned yet. For me, the grapevine is the sexiest hold of all time.

There is nothing better than watching an athletic woman lie atop a man, restrain his hands above his head, and slowly pry apart his two legs against his will.

I've never been in a session before, but if I ever was in one, I'd love to experience the hold to truly get a sense of the pain that could be inflicted by the woman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 23:29
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I agree on the grapevine, had two very athletic females do that to me and I was immobilized and pretty helpless. Their leg strength was good and the flexibility and hip strength held it pretty tight. Trapped until they decided to let me go, ignored taps, spread my legs if I offered any resistance at all. Was the most helpless feeling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 02:02
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC73 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree on the grapevine, had two very athletic females do that to me and I was immobilized and pretty helpless. Their leg strength was good and the flexibility and hip strength held it pretty tight. Trapped until they decided to let me go, ignored taps, spread my legs if I offered any resistance at all. Was the most helpless feeling.
Sounds like a good time. Lucky man!
Old 04-Oct-20, 11:45
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 360 Posts

Facesit

I love to see the facesit, especially when the but fits really well. Not entirely sure about being a victim to it. Would sure try sometime as long as you do not feel any bone. Always nice when combined with something like a trapped arm or toying with the penis. Plus I think it is extra sexy when the face is being corrected and directed under the butt

What's nice about seeing it, is that you see the girl having fun with it, contrary to being the victim.

Added after 5 minutes:

Actually meaning the reverse version...

Last edited by Garri; 04-Oct-20 at 11:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 15:31
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethegrapevine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like a good time. Lucky man!
Sucked losing at the time but of course fun too.
The Following User Says Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, holds, leglock, sexy