Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-18, 14:01
Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default First KO experience with my GF

I just wanted to share with you the first time I got knocked out by my GF. This was what happened for real.

It all started one day talking about things that gets us horny and I told my girlfriend that fighting/wrestling against a female gets me really excited and horny. And after her surprised face she told me that was something that she loved aswell.

So one day we decided to try, little by little, practicing together, trying techniques and all that and she started to get really really good at it. In fact she is going to try Judo or Karate soon. And a few years ago she had done some Capoeira.

The thing is she trains every day, doing some excercise to keep her body fit, ad to that the training we do together and she is becoming more and more skilled and tough.

And the result was that one day we were training, she caught me with a technique she learned from me, but she was so good at it that I just couldn't react until I was trapped, she was so quick!!

She trapped me with a Sankaku Jime, a Judo technique, also knowned in other martial arts like Jiu Jitsu.

Basically she had me trapped with her legs all around my neck and arm, my other arm was locked under her armpit in such a way that when she pulled a little it made me feel pain on my elbow, it hurted quite bad!

The thing is I was trapped and nothing I could do hepled me escape, I just lost energy trying. She keept squeezing little by little and I felt the pressure all over my neck, I felt dizzy. She looked at me with a sexy gaze and told me "What? You can't get out?" she chuckled and everything. I tried to get out, thinking she couldn't win that easy, thinking I had to fight my way out as hard as I could.

But the pressure kept increasing and I felt more and more dizzy, I didnt' wanted to tap... and then I fell asleep.

After a moment she woke me up by slapping a little my face. For a moment I just didn't knew where I was, I was so confused, but I started to realize what happened and I just couldn't believe it.

My girlfriend had KOed me!!

She looked at me with a chuckle but asked me a little worried "Are you OK?" And I just said "Wow, that was amazing..."

My first experience was indeed amazing, I didn't feel much pain, infact most of it was due to the armlock she had me while doing the sankaku jime.

It was just amazing.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-18, 22:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: First KO experience with my GF

This sounds great, mate. I love how playful it all is and I have to admit to being a little jealous that you found a girl who enjoys the same thing you do. Thanks for sharing it with us and if you and her have any other experiences like this I hope you feel encouraged to share them too.
Old 07-May-18, 06:47
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First KO experience with my GF

Clearly she has talent and you should support her by paying for her martial arts classes and being her practice dummy.

Tags
girlfriend, judo, knocked out, knockout, martial arts, sleeperhold