Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-15, 21:57
Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How I Adopted this Fetish (True Story that I've Never Told Anyone)

Sorry if this was discussed in another thread or if it’s in the wrong forum, but I thought I’d share the story of how I developed this fetish. At first, I was a little uncomfortable with it. But as it grew on me, I found myself liking it more and more. It wasn’t something I was born with. It was born with one experience that changed my life forever. I’ll go ahead and give stats for me and the girl at the age this happened: I was fifteen years old, 5’09” tall and 171 pounds. Michelle was seventeen years old, 5’08” tall and 130 pounds.

To make a long, boring part of the story short; I was spending the night with a friend and my little sister needed a babysitter because my parents were leaving town overnight. The previous babysitter had cancelled on my parents at the last minute. Michelle’s parents were having an “adults only” party at her house and Michelle’s plans for the evening had fallen through making her the perfect candidate for the job. Michelle was a very pretty girl, but the kind of girl recognized as a stoner around school. She kind of had a bad reputation with the kids but the parents didn’t really know a lot about it. She was a girl a lot of guys would want to get with but no one would want to admit to it.

While at my friend’s house, we broke some rules and he got quiet an attitude with his parents; prompting them to ground him and ask me to leave. So about 10:30 that night I found myself making the two block walk back to my house. When I got there, my sister was already asleep in her bedroom and Michelle was sitting up in the living room watching TV. She was wearing pink silk short pajamas that were brought out the natural beauty of her smooth, silky skin and large, perky breasts. As I walked through, I said “Tyler got in trouble so I guess I’m home now” and I glanced at her not intending to stay in there at that time. Then I couldn’t help myself, I did a double-take and found myself stopped in the living floor and just staring at her. I thought “wow!” I had never really noticed just how hot she was, I guess because of her reputation I’d just never thought of her that way. I’m pretty sure she knew what I was thinking as she started giggling as I finally caught my composure and went to my bedroom to change clothes.

I came out of the bedroom wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top shirt. I purposely sat on the love seat, angled about forty-five degrees to her left where I could easily catch a glance at her while we were watching TV. We had some limited conversation for about the next thirty minutes and she caught me looking her way about four times; I looked at her much more than that but she only caught me about four times. Those sexy pajamas and pretty red fingernails and toenails were becoming more than I could take but I had no idea how to handle the feelings I was having. Every time, she would giggle a little; knowing what I was thinking and knowing I was pretty inexperienced with girls. So after a few minutes, she stood up and stretched her arms straight up in the air lifting her tank top pajama shirt and sporting a nice set of abs almost all the way to the base of her breasts. My eyes were wide open, mesmerized by what I was seeing. So she started giggling again and approached me while I was sitting on the love seat. It was all uphill from there.

She walked over to me and straddled me on the love seat. She whispered in my ear “if you’re gonna stare, why don’t you just make it obvious.” Then she kissed gently on the lips. This is when I reached up to her shoulders and gently rubbed her arms all the way down to her wrist. This is also the first time I noticed how strong a girl could be. I was very confused by the arousing feeling of her soft, feminine skin but muscles that felt strongly tight as mine. I continued to rub up and down her arms as we went into a full make out session.

After maybe a couple of minutes, she stopped and said “your little friend is standing at extreme attention” as she giggled. Without thinking, I said “you’ve got some strong arms girl.” She gave me a funny look and reached down to my erect friend. She began to gently rub me from the outside of my shorts. Then she said “I’ve been lifting weights with Robbie (her neighbor) in his garage since I was twelve years old. I’m stronger than he is.” Wanting to touch her breasts, but with inexperience as my guide, I continued rubbing her arms as she continued gently playing with my erection. We were making out another ten minutes when she finally said “I’ve got an idea, let’s see how strong you are. You wanna wrestle?” I’d never really put two and two together and I really just wanted to have sex with her at that time. So I ignorantly said “I’m pretty content with what we’re doing now.” She said “come on, it’ll be fun. I tell you what, I beat Robbie in arm wrestling. If I can beat you, you have to wrestle me.” Thinking I would win, after all she was girl, I agreed to those terms.

We got off the couch and laid down on the living floor on our bellies facing each other. We locked right hands and arm wrestled. As we started, she immediately got the upper hand. I was able to halt her motion about half way down but only briefly. She pushed through it and gradually finished me in about twenty seconds. Then she said, “I’d give you a chance with the left hand but you should know that I’m left-handed.” Then she bounced up on her knees and said “now you gotta wrestle me.” I had no idea that by wrestling, she meant foreplay to sex. But I knew I was rock hard, humiliated, and confused. I knew I liked what was going on, but I didn’t know why.

I got on my knees and we were facing each other. We grabbed each other by the shoulders and began to struggle strength for strength. Honestly, neither of us knew how to wrestle so we were just trying to overpower each other. Again, her weight training had paid off and she was able to get the upper hand on top of me without too much trouble. We rolled around the living room for a minute or so and the next thing I knew she had me pinned down. She moved her knees to my shoulders where I couldn’t move as she giggled throughout this process. Then she said “You’ve been looking at these all night, take a closer look.” She took off her top and I was staring at her big, beautiful, and perky breasts. She then went back to a straddle position holding my arms down with her hands and said “you got beat by girl.” I remember trying to power my way but not really sure I wanted to get up. She let me push my hands towards her breasts and barely touch them with the back of my hand while our fingers were interlocked. I remember seeing the breasts, her painted fingernails, then feeling her push my hands back down to the floor and hearing her giggling again.

After a couple of minutes, she rolled off of me. Then she said, “we’ve gotta wrestle one more time; but this time naked.” Then she took her pajama shorts off. She took my shirt off of me and I slipped out of my shorts. I remember having butterflies in my stomach and I was almost as nervous as I was aroused. So we locked hands again and I knew by this time she could over-power me. So I just wanted to move on and get to the sex. So when we started to struggle, I gave a brief initial push. I felt her initial push and knew she was just going to embarrass me again. So I just slumped down and let he pin me. This time when she pinned me down, she got me into position and we finally had sex there on the living room floor. Then we moved into my bedroom and did it again. She continued throughout to giggle and tease me about how I got beat by a girl.

Over the years, I’ve thought about this numerous times. Looking back at it, I think she set the standard of what I wanted sexually even though I struggled with admitting this for years. We had a few other rendezvous after that night but I never saw her again after I went off to college. Why do I post this today? Because I got a friend request on Facebook from her today. In her pictures, she’s actually still quiet pretty. I can tell she’s in shape, but not really showing off her arms so I can’t tell if she’s still working out on weights. I’m probably going to message her in a few days. I’ll probably test the waters to see if she’s interested in talking about these experiences then take it from there.
Old 01-Apr-15, 21:59
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I Adopted this Fetish (True Story that I've Never Told Anyone)

I told y'all she had just friended me on Facebook...I have some new awesome news! I was on Facebook the other night when an instant message popped up. It was Michelle.

I didn't have a lot of time to talk that night but we agreed to chat more this weekend. I did have time to mention that night to her. That part of the conversation went like this:

Me: "...for a non-athlete, you were strong as heck back then."
Michelle: "Hahaha I remember kicking your butt amongst other interesting things when I was supposed to be babysitting."
Me: "Yeah I wondered if you remembered that. Kind of embarrassing LOL"
Michelle: " ; - ) I didn't think embarrassment was what you'd remember about that night"
Me: "You think you could still beat me"
Michelle: "Probably, I don't workout like I used to but I'm still really strong for a woman. Maybe we could try it sometime."
Me: "That'd be awesome, I'd love to see you again."
Michelle: "We both have relatives at home. We should set something up next time we're both there."

Man, I can't wait!! I hope to find out when she plans on going back this weekend. I will make a special 175 mile trip home for this!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DBR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-15, 00:58
Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11

My money is on Michelle...hahahah...but I hope you both enjoy yourselves immensely and I hope you tell us all about it.
Old 15-Apr-15, 15:05
Last Achievements

A little update: Michelle and I have chatted on Facebook a few times now. She still legitimately believes she can beat me. We're gonna find out. On the weekend of April 25th, we're both going back to our hometown where we're gonna have dinner together and at the very least armwrestle. I haven't really pushed a wrestling match yet because I'm not sure what her intentions are for this little date. She was going back tht weekend anyway and I told her I needed to pick up some things and I'd love to see her. that's when she agreed to have dinner and give me a rematch in armwrestling.

What do y'all think? How should I approach a wrestling match if I'm thinking it's do-able?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DBR For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-15, 22:29
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

You don't want to miss that chance
Old 28-Apr-15, 16:49
Last Achievements

It happened! I met up with her, we went out to eat, and we went back to my hotel room where we had a night very similar to the first one. I will admit that she's aged a little but is still very attractive to me. I'm in a hurry now and don't have time for details. I will come give the details either later in the week or this weekend. I will say she beat my arse worse than she did the first time; this woman is strong!
The Following User Says Thank You to DBR For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-15, 18:05
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Can't wait to read your story ! Congrats dude !
Old 06-May-15, 18:01
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will admit that she's aged a little but is still very attractive to me.
They all age, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will say she beat my arse worse than she did the first time; this woman is strong!
Ha haaaaaa! I love it XD
Old 06-May-15, 18:15
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Maybe you didn't adopt the "fetish," maybe the "fetish" adopted you?
Old 06-May-15, 20:41
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,432 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote:
It happened! I met up with her, we went out to eat, and we went back to my hotel room where we had a night very similar to the first one. I will admit that she's aged a little but is still very attractive to me. I'm in a hurry now and don't have time for details. I will come give the details either later in the week or this weekend. I will say she beat my arse worse than she did the first time; this woman is strong!
Wow, and thanks again for an really great story.
Im curious, you where 15 and 17 y old your first match.
How many years was it? How old are you two now?

And secondly - You HAVE to tell us every detail about your new match!!!

We really wanna know!
She sounds like a very cool girl, a keeper...
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:

Tags
first experience, mixed wrestling, wrestle sex