Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-13, 17:44
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wife steps it up

My wife and I wrestle from time to time for a little extra excitement. I would like to do it all the time but I'll take what I can get. Our matches and always about trying to sexually dominate the other so they are super competitive or rough. I love it when she wins but I also like to assert myself and win too. Over the years I've hinted at what I'd like her to do or showed her some moves that I would really enjoy. I really like to be schoolgirl pinned and of course enjoy the reverse headscissor. She hadn't use these holds as much as I would like until our last match.

We agreed that we were going to wrestle one night. When I know it's coming it's all I can think about all day. The anticipation drives me nuts. I always go back and forth between wanting to win and wanting to lose when I think about what's about to happen. I decided that I wanted to 'win' that night and had it worked out in my mind how I was going to win. I was going to get her on her back, get between her legs like the missionary poisition, hold her arms down, sucks on her breasts while I enter and pull out. That always drives her crazy and gets me a nice victory.

We both showered to get ready. I was ready first wearing a pair of Spandex-like underwear that I like to wrestle in. I waited in bed for her for a few minutes. Instead of coming out naked or topless she came out in a black bra and panties. She looked good. She didn't say anything, just smiled, jumped on me and we got started. I gained control of her first just like I had planned. I got between her legs, pinned her arms above her head and gave her a few deep kisses. I moved down to her breasts to start to suck on them but had to get her bra off to do it. At that point she scissored me and rolled me off of her. I decided I'd let her get on top and play with me for a little bit before I retook control and continued with my plan.

Once she got on top of me, she instantly locked my legs in a grapevine and held my arms above my head. I love being grapevined. She pinned me and looked in to my eyes with a smirk. Every now and then she'd drop her head and smother me a little in her breasts. At this point I'm enjoying myself more than I should be if I'm going to 'win' the match. She stretched me out again in the grapevine and started kissing my neck which drives me nuts. I could feel all of my strength fading away in this very submissive position. Once I stopped resisting, she smiled at me and got off me. I thought she was going to try another hold so I lunged at her to try and retake control. She pounced back on me and said "I was going to be nice and let you up but now you're going to get it". She put me in a schoolgirl pin which is probably my favorite way to be pinned. She reached behind her back, pulled my stretchy underwear to the side to expose my manhood and began stroking me and playing with my balls while holding me in a schoolgirl pin. I was obviously about ready to explode when she spun around on top of me and put me in a gentle headscissors. She proceeded to completely take off my underwear and began with the headscissor/BJ combination. This is the first time she's ever done it but I've always hinted at it. After a few minutes of pleasuring each other in this position, she spun around again back to a schoolgirl pin with both of us highly aroused. She smiled at me and said 'Who is the winner?" I said "you haven't won yet" know damn well I was totally pinned. She said "Come on, who is the winner?" while rubbing me again. I gladfully submitted to her and said 'you win'. She got off of me, removed her bra and panties, and put me back in a grapevine pin and rode me till we both orgasmed at the same time.

It was spectacular sex and extremely enjoyable for us. I'm glad I always mentioned what holds I like because she finally put them all together and sexually dominated me on a night where I wanted to win.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-13, 14:07
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Wife steps it up

Great match my friend

Sounds a lot like the matches I have with my wife

Great wrestling to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-13, 18:20
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sounds like a damn good evening, especially the multiple schoolgirl pins (my favorite as well)! My wife gets me in a high schoolgirl pin where her knees are on top of my forearms and her hands are pinning my wrists. Then she demands tongue action. When she's aroused enough, she mounts my throbbing boner, keeping my arms pinned with her legs and hands, until I explode.

Last edited by The Raptor; 17-Sep-13 at 18:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 16:08
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife and I wrestle from time to time...
I love this story! I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that this is just my style. Hey, why don't YOU right some more?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 01:42
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Cant someone ban these people who bump these?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 02:11
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why would you ban these people?
If you found a story that you appreciate, I don't see a reason not to express your admiration, even if it's an older story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 05:28
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was trying to encourage a fellow writer, that's all.

If I violated any norms or etiquette or whatever, please know that it wasn't intentional or malicious and certainly no reason for you to call for my banning.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 09:27
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why would you ban these people?
If you found a story that you appreciate, I don't see a reason not to express your admiration, even if it's an older story.
The story is 8 years old and asking for it to continue? I dont kind appreciation. Put a thank you.
Old 14-Jul-21, 02:02
Last Achievements

Thanks for the encouragement Angscud, your comment is appreciated here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-21, 20:40
Last Achievements

Thanks for resurrecting this post. I thought it would be a appropriate for me to share the prequel to this story:

I was really good friends with this girl, let's call her Katie. She was in a fading relationship when we started hanging out together and she had finally called it quits. This left her single and I think we both subconsciously knew we were going to end up together. She was super cute. Short blonde hair, pretty face, and a thick body.* She was mostly Swedish so she had a very light complexion and seemed to be stronger than most girls her size.* I always admired the thickness of her legs and arms when she was dressed to show off.

We decided to hang out one Saturday evening. We had dinner and walked the Riverwalk in our town. The conversation turned to ex boyfriends/girlfriends and what we liked and didn't like.* I talked about my ex and mentioned how much I liked it when we play wrestled. It really peaked Katie's interest but she didn't say much else other than "that sounds like a lot of fun".** She spent a lot of time talking about how she liked fit guys and said that "I looked really strong". We were openly flirting at that point.

We went back to her apartment and the sexual tension was simmering at that point. She tried poking me a couple times while I was on the couch, clearly wanting to wrestle with me. I grabbed her wrists and playfully fought her off. She quickly jumped up, went to the kitchen, and came back with a spray bottle and sprayed my shirt with water. I took off my shirt, she smiled, and said "thats exactly what I wanted".* She pounced on me and we started wrestling on the floor.* I ended up on my back, shirtless and in jeans, and she was straddling my waist in her short black shorts and purple tank top.* We were both just admiring each others bodies and she said she really wanted to see me flex. Still lying on my back I flexed my biceps. She leaned forward wanting to feel my chest and arms. While feeling both biceps she slid her hands over to my shoulders and said "you're pinned!".* I was super aroused but wasn't willing to let this girl pin right away so I wiggled her off of me.* We wrestled around, not super competitive but more to feel each others bodies. She eventually got back on top of me in a straddle, pinned my arms down and lowered her body much closer to mine. Her breasts were intentionally just out of reach. She brushed her leg over my pants and was thrilled to feel how hard I was. After enjoying the pin for a minute, I eventually got out of her hold. I got up behind her in a half Nelson of sorts and worked her out of her tank top revealing a sexy red bra.*

We paused at this point. Katie exclaimed "its no fair to remove her shirt and demanded I take off my pants. I willingly obliged and she removed her shorts as well. We took a quick break for water and she pounced right back on top of me. We must have wrestled for an hour and a half and I was just getting physically exhausted.* She was wearing me down both physically and sexually.* At this point she was getting the upper hand for most of the time, and I was tired and very aroused. Finally, she straddle pinned me and slowly started creeping her knees up closer to my forearms. She asked me if I would submit and I told her no.* She then completed her move up my torso, put her knees on my shoulders, and had me completely immobilized in a school girl pin. I laid there exhausted, pitching a tent in my boxers while pinned by a cute blonde chick in her red bra and panties.

With a devilish smirk, she asked me if I would submit or if she should count me out.* I looked up at her from between her thighs and sheepishly submitted. I was completely aroused and somewhat humiliated.

She threw her arms up and said "I win!" In the cutest voice.* She stood up from the straddle, removed my boxers, removed the rest of her clothes and straddled me again, this time with me inside her. Just like when we started, she pinned my arms next to my head and rode me till we both finished.*
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post: