Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 18-Feb-21, 18:51
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: looking for MY videos!

Jamie from your BOTS match is gorgeous. Do you know if she has ever made any other videos?

I have that match btw in case you are interested

Last edited by Guesswho; 18-Feb-21 at 18:52. Reason: wrong link
Old 18-Feb-21, 19:39
Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Was Brett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I only worked with Brooke. It wasn't a tough day at the office.
When did you work with her? Is the video available under any producer? I looked at the Girls vs Guys site you linked but wasn't able to see any matches between you and her (I'm assuming its Girls vs Guys because I recognize some of the roster there being from the DangerousCurves girl as well). I also can't find the match between you and summer on that site neither
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brooke1.jpg (22.6 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg summer1.jpg (41.6 KB, 202 views)
Old 20-Feb-21, 07:08
Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswho [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jamie from your BOTS match is gorgeous. Do you know if she has ever made any other videos?

I have that match btw in case you are interested
I would love a copy of that match, thanks. Please DM me and we'll work out a trade.

Jamie has only ever done girl-girl for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When did you work with her? Is the video available under any producer? I looked at the Girls vs Guys site you linked but wasn't able to see any matches between you and her (I'm assuming its Girls vs Guys because I recognize some of the roster there being from the DangerousCurves girl as well). I also can't find the match between you and summer on that site neither
This must be going back 10-12 year since I worked with Brooke. It was for BOTS / markF30 and thats all I know of it. Im looking for a copy of that one too so you may know as much as I do.

I didn't do one against Summer, trust me, I would have remembered that haha
Old 21-Feb-21, 02:00
Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Was Brett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love a copy of that match, thanks. Please DM me and we'll work out a trade.

Jamie has only ever done girl-girl for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This must be going back 10-12 year since I worked with Brooke. It was for BOTS / markF30 and thats all I know of it. Im looking for a copy of that one too so you may know as much as I do.

I didn't do one against Summer, trust me, I would have remembered that haha
Awwww I really wanted to see her in action against you in a mixed wrestling match, and the reason I referred to Summer was because I noticed in the pictures you posted in the first post of this thread, there was a girl that looked like Summer. I guess it's not her then lol.

It's really tough being a mixed wrestling fan sometimes. Is there anywhere I can find that video perhaps? A clips4sale store? Some archive hidden on the internet somewhere?
The Following User Says Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 23:50
Points: 4,457, Level: 28 Points: 4,457, Level: 28 Points: 4,457, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:

That site was the absolute best. Have you ever reached out to “Mark” or whoever ran it to see if he has copies of your stuff available?
Old 04-Mar-21, 02:56
Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awwww I really wanted to see her in action against you in a mixed wrestling match, and the reason I referred to Summer was because I noticed in the pictures you posted in the first post of this thread, there was a girl that looked like Summer. I guess it's not her then lol.

It's really tough being a mixed wrestling fan sometimes. Is there anywhere I can find that video perhaps? A clips4sale store? Some archive hidden on the internet somewhere?
You likely mean Jessica, if you're referring to that last photo. Thats a match from Flamingo productions. I didnt produce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorSpielbergo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That site was the absolute best. Have you ever reached out to “Mark” or whoever ran it to see if he has copies of your stuff available?
I lost contact with him years ago, but it would be great to speak with him again for sure.
Old 11-Jul-21, 01:23
Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25
Last Achievements

whose in the first image from your initial post
Old 30-Jul-21, 23:25
Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Hi all...

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place, it seemed like it was the best category. Apologies if not.

So back in the day, I performed for a lot of companies as 'Brett' and had some popular videos for Flamingo, BOTS / markf30, Leather and Lace / Wraslingal Brandy, Miss Lexi, MWUSA, and probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting.

I stumbled across this forum, and can't lie, the first thig I did was some vanity searching It was good to see my 'work' was considered good and memorable! Glad I could help some people forget about their problems for a moment or two.

I used to have a collection of all my videos, but a hard drive crash a couple of years ago wiped that out, so I wanted to see if anyone here has anything I performed in, or has links to them on tube sites, the ones I don't already have anyway.

In return, I'm happy to trade you for anything on: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which I own the rights to, and maybe you can enjoy some of them as well.

Added some photos to help refresh your memories, but not just looking for these videos, I need about 75% of my collection and would love to have some of the more obscure ones, so any and all would be appreciated.

Posting a reply here or IM would be great, and thanks!
Awesome, but I still don't even know who you are.
Old 04-Aug-21, 17:51
Points: 6,986, Level: 35 Points: 6,986, Level: 35 Points: 6,986, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

What's to know? He's like he said, Brett. He wrestled in many different companies as a jobber under the name of Brett. If you have any of the videos he made back in the day, he'll trade you videos from a company he was associated with. However, he only wants videos he doesn't already have.
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-21, 08:08
Points: 606, Level: 9 Points: 606, Level: 9 Points: 606, Level: 9

Quote:
Hi all...

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place, it seemed like it was the best category. Apologies if not.

So back in the day, I performed for a lot of companies as 'Brett' and had some popular videos for Flamingo, BOTS / markf30, Leather and Lace / Wraslingal Brandy, Miss Lexi, MWUSA, and probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting.

I stumbled across this forum, and can't lie, the first thig I did was some vanity searching It was good to see my 'work' was considered good and memorable! Glad I could help some people forget about their problems for a moment or two.

I used to have a collection of all my videos, but a hard drive crash a couple of years ago wiped that out, so I wanted to see if anyone here has anything I performed in, or has links to them on tube sites, the ones I don't already have anyway.

In return, I'm happy to trade you for anything on: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which I own the rights to, and maybe you can enjoy some of them as well.

Added some photos to help refresh your memories, but not just looking for these videos, I need about 75% of my collection and would love to have some of the more obscure ones, so any and all would be appreciated.

Posting a reply here or IM would be great, and thanks!
Hey Brett, I'm looking to see who fourth picture girl is?
The Following User Says Thank You to crazy guy For This Useful Post:

Tags
bots, brett, flamingo, flamingo enterprises, flamingo wrestling, mixed wrestling