Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jun-21, 11:49
Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lara's Challenge

Part 1

“Excuse me, but just who are you exactly?”

Lara had strutted into the gymnasium and Croft Manor for her morning workout, only to find that the private facility wasn’t quite so private today. Lying on the training mats in the center of the cavernous space was a young man about her age, casually doing sit ups. He was wearing what looked like pristine white judo trousers, but was otherwise barefoot and topless. And, it had to be said, was sporting a six pack from the seventh circle of heaven. Even so, Lara instinctively reached for her duel pistols, although of course they weren't there. She was wearing black lycra workout pants, plimsolls and a sports bra, none of which had room for weaponry.

The man slowly lowered himself out of his sit up position and rolled onto one elbow, casually, like he owned the place. Lara now saw that he had a short, dark crew cut, piercing brown eyes, and the sort of arrogant face that seemed to be in a sort of permanently cocky sneer. When he spoke, it was with an accent she well recognised - upper class, east coast American.

“Why hello, Ms Croft. The name is James Rutland, but you can call me James. Or Master, depending on how today goes.”

Lara’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Ok, James. I think there’s been some sort of grave mistake…”

“No mistake, Ms Croft.” The voice came not from James, but from Winston Smith, her trusted butler, who had appeared in the door behind her. She spun round, the blood rising to her rosy cheeks.

“You know something about this….intrusion, do you Jeeves?” She only used his nickname when she was angry, and now the butler spread his hands before him, placating.

“Please, maam. It’s just...you said you wanted a challenge. James is to be your sparring partner for today.”

The penny finally dropped for Lara. She had been complaining to Winston for ages about how none of her training partners - male or female - had been much of a challenge. She had just become too strong, too skilled, and nearly all of them had submitted or passed out in the first minute of any bouts. She was worried she was becoming deconditioned to real danger, which could prove fatal on a mission. Still, was this cocky looking brat, who must be younger even than her, the answer? She turned to him and raised an eyebrow. “No offence, James, but you look more of a water-polo sort of guy than a fighter.” And more of a model, she didn’t say out loud.

If James was offended by this jibe he didn’t show it. Instead, he performed a sort of breakdancing maneuver with his judo-trousered legs and hopped to his feet. Lara rolled her eyes, placed her hands on her hips, and turned back to Winston. “Jeeves, come on. Is this really the best we can do? I mean, we’re kind of dredging the barrel here now….UGH!”

Lara’s next comment was cut off mid sentence. While she’d turned her back on her would-be opponent, he’d crept up behind her and locked his wiry arms around her neck in a sleeper choke. Lara spluttered as she found herself being dragged backwards towards the mats. Winston simply turned on his immaculately polished shoes and said “I’ll leave you two to it…” and left the room.

Coming to her senses, Lara snarled in James’s strong grip. Tensing her body and bracing her legs a shoulder width apart, she drove both elbows backwards into her attackers ribs. Hearing him grunt, she seized the moment - and his wrist where it was clutched near her throat - and lurched forward, executing a near perfect hip toss. James went sprawling in front of her, breaking the choke, but Lara didn’t let go of his wrist. Instead, she dragged it between her legs as she dropped to the mats, pulling the posh brat into an arm bar.

“Nice try.” She said, and when she saw that James was still grinning that stupid grin, she twisted the hold until the smile became a grimace. “I should break your arm for that….” She said, turning the pressure up further to make the point clear.

“Try it…” Snarled the trapped fighter. Lara turned the pressure up a bit more.

“I don’t want to….” she said, condescendingly. “But don’t think that I won’t. You pulled a nasty trick jumping up on me, Mr Rutland. Now why don’t you submit so that I don’t have to....”

James’s legs suddenly swivelled, performing that breakdancing move he’d used to get to his feet a minute earlier. Except this time, he used the momentum to throw his left foot up diagonally, pulling off an impressively flexible overhead face kick from his position on the floor. The top of his foot smacked into Lara’s jaw, and she released the armbar in shock. Rolling to the side, her hands came to her mouth to find blood there, even as James rolled smoothly to his feet to face her. She quickly scrambled up herself and assumed a defensive stance, arms out in an “X” before her, as James did the same and they started to circle each other.

“I don’t believe we finished our introductions…” said James as they circled. “As I was saying, I’m James. I’m 20 years old, and I’m the martial arts champion at the private academy I go to. As you just found out…” he said, smirking at her bleeding lip.

Lara felt the heat rise in her face again. “Well James, I’m Lara. I’m 28. I have years of real world combat experience on you. You should know that I’ve actually killed men a lot more dangerous than you with my holds. Every breath you are currently taking is a gift from me.”

James actually rolled his blue eyes at this. Lara was outraged. She really needed to have a word with Jeeves about this, bringing this upjumped twerp in Croft Manor, her ancestral home! But first, to deal with the problem head on…

Snarling, she darted forward, jabbing with her bare right arm and feigning with her left, looking to all intentions like she was aiming a rage-driven one-two punch at James’s sneering face. But at the last minute, she dropped to one knee, and brought her lycra-covered right leg around at James’s ankles, aiming to kick them out from underneath him. That was the plan, anyway. What actually happened was that James jumped at the last minute - he must have been tensing his slightly bent legs for this - and leapt into the air, performing a show-off backflip before landing a few paces away. Lara’s foot swished along the mats, but hit nothing.

“Nice try, old lady!” yelled James as she rolled back to her feet, enraged. Lara was about to fire back a retort, when James rushed forward, leaping into the air as he did so. Lara quickly flattened herself on the mats, narrowly avoiding being decapitated by a flying kick from the posh male. Rolling to her feet again, she saw him doing the same, but this time she rushed him, rugby tackling him to the mats. They rolled around for a few seconds, with him trying to get a grip on her, but she managed to use her momentum to secure the top spot, using her strong legs to pin his arms down. Sitting on top of him, she took a moment to catch her breath even as he did the same.

Presently, he bucked a little, but this just caused Lara to slide further forward. His strong jaw was close to the crotch of her lycra pants now, and she still had his arms secured. He still didn’t look scared though. We can fix that, she thought. Lara cinched her thighs together against his cheeks and raised a fist above his face. “You’ve got some moves, young man, I’ll give you that. But I think we can both agree that this little rumpus is over now. So how about you just submit this match, then we can mmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppphhhh!”

Lara could have kicked herself for being so careless. Once again showing great flexibility, James had brought his legs up behind her while she’d been gloating, and had snapped his calves around her neck, locking his bare ankles in front of her face. Her hands flew up to grab at his feet, but before they even got there he gave a powerful flex of his calves, causing Lara to gag as her neck was wrenched backwards in a tight grip. Wow this brat has strong legs thought Lara as she was dragged backwards to the floor. But so do I…

Lara quickly realised that James’s head was still between her thighs from where she’d been pinning him. As she was dragged backwards, she kicked her own legs out and locked her calves together, clamping her toned thighs shut around his head. She didn't hold back, giving him a hard, powerful squeeze and was rewarded with a distant moan even as she twisted her hips, so that they both rolled onto their sides.

Lara had hoped that her counter-scissor would be enough to get James to release his own grip on her neck. She quickly found out she was very, very wrong about that. As they landed on their sides, James flexed his legs again and the brat’s calves bulged around Lara’s neck like a three-sizes-too-small life jacket. Despite herself, she actually squealed as his muscles cut into the sides of her neck, and her hands pulled at his ankles and calves. They weren’t going anywhere. But neither was Lara. Realising the seriousness of the situation, she jerked her thighs taut again and was rewarded with a moan that quickly cut off.

The two combatants were now at a stalemate. The Tomb Raider had James’s head and neck locked in her thighs. Normally, this would have been game over - Lara had very strong legs from years of rock climbing, weight training and martial arts. But - due to her carelessness - James had his own legs around the posh heiress’ neck. It was true he was only using his calves - which should be weaker than the thighs - but he had the advantage of surprise, plus of having had the hold on longer. And his calves were damn strong. Lara found that she could barely get any air into her throat past the constricting, judo trouser-covered limbs, and she was worried that they were also pressing on her carotids, threatening a blood choke. Worse, even as her toned arms bulged as she pulled on his legs, she found it made no difference at all. She quickly abandoned this escape attempt, choosing instead to focus her energy on powering down with her thighs in deep, constant pulses of power. She noticed he wasn't trying to pull her legs apart either. This fight would be won when one of them submitted to the other's legs, or passed out.

To any onlooker, the sight of the two fighters writhing in each other's grip would have looked awesome, strangely primal. Both were sweating. Both were flexing with all their might.

The room was beginning to swim, and Lara’s legs were beginning to tremble, when finally James’s legs went limp at her neck. She took an enormous gasp for air, and only kept her own grip for a few more seconds before kicking him away. Rolling to her knees, she looked down. Sure enough, James had gone limp, and she found herself slapping him. “Hey, wake up!” The truth was she’d been rather impressed - he’d almost had her! - and she was now slightly worried about the strange purple colour he’d gone.

Finally, with a sudden gasp and a light coughing fit, James came back to life. Lara quickly stood up, placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. She didn’t want him to see how concerned she’d just been. “Did you have a good nap?”

James smiled coyly and coughed one more time. “Sure. It’s our first date and I’m already waking up next to you.”

Cocky bastard. “In your dreams. Are you going to admit that I beat you now?”

“If you can call struggling in my calves for two minutes when you had the distinct advantage, sure.”

“James, I literally knocked you out!” Lara was aware she was sounding worked up but this guy….grr! “Am I going to have to do it again?”

“You won’t get the chance…”

Lara was about to answer that when the door opened, and Winston entered with a tray of water and energy drinks. She was about to berate her butler again, when a movement caught her eye. James was performing that strangely breakdancing move with his legs again. She tried to step backwards, but was too late. The brat cut her legs out from under her, and the tomb raider fell clumsily onto her side. Before she could recover, James swivelled again, throwing his judo covered legs round her head and neck. She frantically tried to block his scissor attack with her right arm, but just ended up with both her arm and neck trapped in a near perfect reverse sankaku-jime.

With her own legs kicking uselessly on the mats behind her, Lara watched in horror as James turned round to her and smirked. “Is this enough of a challenge, for you, Lara? Are you ready to call me MASTER now?”....

To be continued….
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 20:23
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lara's Challenge

Please please continue this! That was amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-21, 12:28
Last Achievements

PART 2

“Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

Lara squealed in panicked frustration as James tightened his reverse sankaku-jime. She couldn’t believe this was happening, or that she’d been so careless. She twisted, trying to get her trapped arm and neck free of the posh male’s legs, while pulling with her free hand at the inside of his upper left thigh where it was mashed against her cheek, but it just slipped off the white judo trouser material, being stretched taught by the muscles beneath it.

Sensing that she was getting nowhere fast, Lara twisted onto her front and attempted to power up, but James just responded by propping himself into a pushup position, suspending her on her knees. If anything, this was even worse, it looked like she was supplicating, worshipping at the alter of his ass.

To really rub it in, James now turned his head to face Winston, who was arranging the refreshments on a table to the side of the mats.

“Is she always this feisty, Jeeves?”

“You have no idea, Master Rutland…” said the butler stoically, without looking round. If Lara could breathe, she would have screamed at her servant.

“Let’s calm her down, then.” Said James, and, showing great strength and balance, lifted one hand off the floor and reached back to grab his own ankle, still propped on his other hand, and pulled. This had the effect of making the already impossibly tight hold unbearable.

Lara spluttered as James’ thighs and calf choked her. Worse, she had a near perfect close up view of his clenched ass in the judo trousers, and his muscular back flexing as he applied his hold ruthlessly. He wasn’t even looking at her, continuing to banter with Winston. To Lara, who was used to not only winning all her fights but getting easy male attention, this was intolerable. But not as intolerable as the mounting pressure of his glutes on her neck. Holy fuck he’s going to kill me, thought Lara. She stopped pulling at his thigh and reached a hand towards Winston.
“Jeeeeeves….help…” She squeaked, but the butler seemed nonplussed.

“You can always submit, Ms Croft. You did so want a challenge. Maybe you’ve met your match.” And with that he made to leave the room again.

Lara realised she was out of options. Frantically, she tapped James’ admittedly fine ass with her free hand, and the pressure mercifully relented a few notches. He didn’t completely relinquish his grip on her, though. Letting go of his ankle he allowed her to topple sideways to the mats still in his legs, kicking them straight to apply a more classic reverse head scissor with his ankles locked.

“Is that a submission, Ms “real world combat experience”?

“Y...yes…”

“Say it!” He gave a light pulse with his legs.

“I submit…”

“Say “I submit MASTER Rutland”

No way!.

“Fuck you!” She snarled.

“Wrong answer.”

The brat slammed his leg trap shut again. Lara gagged, unable even to get to her knees this time as James popped himself onto one elbow and cranked the hold. In a mocking voice, he said “Every breath you are currently taking is a gift from me….guess I’m not feeling generous.” He jolted his ass up, and Lara jerked in his grip, and suddenly the gymnasium began to swim. She tried to tap out again, but before her hand could get to his ass it dropped back again as her vision went dark.

She blacked out.

When she came too, James was standing over her, his eyebrow raised with his hands on his judo belt. “Did you have a good nap?”

Coughing, she sat up, red with rage and embarrassment. This was an exact reversal of their positions from earlier. She considered a sweep kick, but needed to get her breath back, and there was no Winston to distract him as she had been distracted. She glared up at him.

“You cheated.”

“I improvised. Would your enemies play fair?”

“You’re not my enemy?” She asked, scathelingly.

“I’m your challenger. And I’m beating you, 2 to 1!”

Lara snarled as she launched herself to her feet. “You are not! At absolute best, if we discount your underhand tactics, it’s a draw!”

“Wrong. You knocked me out with your headscissor. But I made you submit AND knocked you out with mine. So 2. But as I’m feeling a little more….generous than I was, I’ll let the next round be the decider.”

“Oh, so you make the rules now? Recall - I never DID actually call you MASTER.”

“I make them and enforce them.” He declared with all the arrogance of his class (and hers). “If I win the next match, you have to call me Master even in front of Winston. If you win...you get the bragging rights of having beaten the local martial arts champion.”

“And you’ll call me Mistress. Fair play counts for something in England!” she blurted.

“Fine! Are you ready?”

Lara suddenly had an idea. “I’ll fight another round with you, James. But not here. There’s a cave, in the woods near Croft Manor. I train there for my adventures. We meet there, in three hours, and fight. No holds barred, just fist to fist, kick to kick, grip to grip until one of us submits, passes out or both. Deal?”

“Deal.” He reached out to shake her hand.

“You think I’m going to fall for that? See you in three hours.” She backed towards the exit, keeping the brat and his devine six pack in sight at all times.

Lara stood waiting in the cave. The cavern was on the site of an old slate mine on the grounds of Croft Manor. The space was lit by floodlights she’d had Winston install. It was the size of a cathedral, accessible only by a narrow fissure in the rock along which a disused track ran where the miners had run slate out of the pit. Now, the interior was dominated by an underground waterfall leading to a shallow pool, and a large, flat surface of slate which took up two thirds of the space. It was here she would fight the definitive round with James Rutland.

For this fight, Lara had changed out of her lycra workout pants, and was instead wearing her tomb raiding attire: combat boots, a tight green tank top and very short black hiking shorts which showed off her long, toned legs. The only thing that was missing was the holsters for her pistols, as she knew this was a hand-to-hand contest. And playing fair counts for something!

After a while she started to wonder if her challenger was going to show up. For a moment she was worried that maybe instead he was off bragging about how he choked her out, but then she saw a shadow appear in the fissure leading into the cavern.

James Rutland had changed into black combat trousers, stout shoes and an open black shirt. This last looked a bit incongruous in the cave, and in fact he slid out of it as he strutted in, not missing a chance to let his six pack shine in the floodlights.

The two fighters began to circle and taunt each other.

“Ready to get knocked out again, “Tomb Raider”?” Said James.

“Don’t be silly Mister Rutland. You know you can’t take me on in a FAIR fight, we’ve proven that already.”

James shuffled his feet as he slid a few feet closer, but Lara didn’t keep her eyes off his as he spoke. “It’s not exactly fair, Lara. You’ve chosen the location. You have the home advantage. Which is why it will be so much more satisfying when I crush you. But for you as well, after all you did want a challenge….”

Lara blushed at this. Despite herself, she had to admit, she was enjoying being challenged again. That said, she’d seen something dangerous in her opponent’s eyes when she was caught in his hold. He enjoyed the domination a bit too much. He needed to be taught a lesson here and now.

“James. Challenge this.” She said, and slammed her combat booted foot into his six back to start the fight.

To be continued...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 23:54
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Great stuff dude! Please continue
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-21, 06:51
Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Personally, I am still waiting for James to "Challenge this." I really hope we end up getting a final part for this story, as it seems like many people really enjoyed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-21, 17:43
Last Achievements

Part 3

Lara’s boot slammed into James’ six-pack. The posh male grunted, the hard muscles flexing in the light of the cave, and he stumbled back a few steps towards the waterfall, but stayed on his feet. In fact, Lara could feel the impact from the kick spiking up her toned leg.

Impressive! She thought, but it was clear she needed to press her attack. Not letting up, she lurched forward and attempted to follow up with a flying uppercut, but James managed to deflect this, grabbing her arm and using her momentum to judo toss her over his shoulder. The Tomb Raider went flying, and found herself skidding towards the plunge pool of the waterfall. At the very edge she caught herself, and lurched to the side and up to her feet, narrowly avoiding a brutal soccer kick from James’ combat-trousered leg.

Back on her feet, the two fighters rushed each other, and Lara quickly grabbed Rutland’s head and shoulder for a lockup. He did exactly the same to her, and for a moment they teetered on the edge of the waterfall's plunge pool. In the grapple, Lara managed to get hold of James’ wrist, and twisted her fine hips while leaning into him, executing a hip toss. He kept hold of her shoulder and head though, dragging her down on top of him. She bucked forward, attempting to secure the pin, but the brat planted his feet and bucked hard, and the inevitable happened. They plunged into the pool.

The shock of the cold water caused Lara to release her grip on James, and fortunately he did the same. The water was shallow enough to stand in, and she found herself facing her opponent, both in the water to their waists. Lara’s green tank top clung to her breasts, which were embarrassingly pert. Fighting this arsehole was clearly turning her on. James for his part had that annoying smirk on his face, even as the water ran off his six pack.

“So now we’re showering together…” Said the brat.

“You wish!” Yelled back Lara, her posh voice echoing round the cave. “How about we get back on dry land and finish this?”

“Oh no. I think you’re right where I want you…” Said James, and then he lunged at her. Lara attempted to block low, but at the last minute James threw his arms high and grappled her head. She quickly found herself dunked backwards into the plunge pool, water filling her eyes, nose and mouth. “Mmmmmmmmmpph…..” she squealed as a plethora of bubbles surrounded the two fighters. She couldn’t believe it - James was holding her head underwater beneath his chest - was he trying to kill her???

Trying not to panic, Lara reacted. She threw her bare legs up and cinched them around James’ waist, and twisted. The result was he lost his footing, and Lara managed to reverse their positions, locking her own arms round his head and shoulders. She took a huge gasp of air as she rolled upright, with the struggling young man beneath her, still locked in her limbs. I’ll just hold him until he passes out...thought the Tomb Raider, when suddenly James got a palm up under her chin. Lara was given an unexpected view of the cave roof as her head was forced unnaturally back, and she decided to cut her losses - breaking the hold and scrambling backwards.

Lara scrambled on her hands and ass out of the plunge pool. James still hadn’t surfaced, and a few errant bubbles came up where they had been fighting. Drats! Had she held him under for too long...she started to think as she scrambled to her feet, dripping wet, her tight shorts clinging to her thighs. She leaned over the water, looking for any sign of life….

James exploded out of the water, and delivered a brutal gut punch to Lara’s bare midriff. Ms Croft had very toned abs from years of training, but she was completely unprepared for the strike, and doubled over, retching. James Rutland took this opportunity to climb out of the pool, and looked at her like he was appraising a lump of steak. His black combat trousers were clinging to his muscular legs. Seeing her watching him, he goaded her. “Ok, Tomb Raider. Let’s play.”

Lara barely saw the first kick. An absolutely brutal roundhouse, his bare foot smacked into her jaw in a rebuke of her earlier comments. She staggered to the left, away from the pool, but before she could obligingly topple over, he struck again, this time with a near Mauy-Thai style left kick to her left ribs. She swore she heard something crack as she crumbled to her knees, gasping.

“What’s the matter Tomb Raider… am I too much of a challenge for you? Is it game over already?” said James.

Lara snarled from her knees and was about to fire back a retort when James left leg lashed out, aiming another knockout kick for her head, but she was ready this time, and managed to get her bare left muscular arm up for a block. The force still caused her to topple over, but she used this to her advantage, lashing out with her leg to kick out James’ plant leg from under him. The brat flipped and landed on his ass, but quickly swiveled his legs in his signature breakdance movement. Lara was ready for this though, and grabbed his ankle, dragging his left leg in between hers for a leg bar.

“Games are not over. Round 2!” Said Lara, and twisted to the side, locking her ankle above James thigh and hyperextending his knee. The male fighter grimaced, and actually looked worried for the first time in the fight. Lara torqued his trapped limb harder. “You can’t breakdance with a broken leg…” She taunted.

“Oh yeah?” Said James through hissing teeth. “You should know….” and with that he lashed out with his free leg, striking Lara’s right knee with the ball of his foot. Lara’s leg jerked - she remembered how a doctor used to tap it with a hammer to produce this effect - and she angrily was forced to release her hold. James swiveled his legs and launched back to his feet in mockery as she scrambled backwards.

“My legs seem fine!” Announced the brat triumphantly, and suddenly he was flying towards her with one of them extended. Lara threw herself onto her back to avoid being decapitated, then powered to her feet panting. Fuck he was hard work! A true challenge! But she had to somehow end this, or she’d never hear the end of it…
As they circled again, Lara made her offer. “Ok, James. Since your “Legs are fine” how about we have one final challenge. A headscissor challenge. My legs against yours, thighs to head. What say you?”

As she spoke James’ eyes widened in delight. “What, you had so much fun getting knocked out in my reverse Sankaku-Jime before?”

Lara blushed red. “Oh, I think you're forgetting what happened before that, when I knocked you out in my scissor…”

James rolled his blue eyes. “Sure. You had an advantage there though. This will be a fair squeeze out.”

“Sure will.” replied Lara. She wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, but it might be her best chance of getting the win here. She knew she could squeeze him out. “Let’s set some rules. We both lay down here on the rock flat. We place our head and neck in eachother’s thighs. First fighter to tap out or black out loses. Are we clear?”

“Sure!” Said James. As she’d been speaking he’d been undoing his belt buckle, and now he allowed his combat trousers to drop round his ankles. “We’re clear.”

Lara was sure her eyes nearly popped out of her head. It was the first time she had seen his tanned legs bare, and they were impressive, with several layers of gym toned muscles built up around the inner thigh region. He also had twin dragon tattoos on each thigh. She was starting to see why his Sankaku and kicks had been so effective. Seeing her staring, James dropped onto his side, kicked his trousers away and opened his legs like a gymnast warming up. “Come on in…” He said, slapping the inside of his thigh and making the muscles jiggle. Going hotly red, Lara dropped next to him and opened her own legs. She couldn't help but enjoy the way James’ eyes looked at them with a mixture of trepidation and lust. She knew she had great legs, toned from thousands of hours of jungle hiking and martial arts. But would they be enough now?

James obediently placed his head on her left thigh, and she moved to do the same. This gave her a terrific view of his arse, which was clad in still-wet Calvin Kline boxers. To her horror, she noticed he’s written a message on them in permanent marker. It simply said GOODNIGHT LARA.

She felt James chuckle through his legs as she read the message. “You're so dead. “ She said, deadpan.

“We’ll see, Lara….we’ll see….”

Lara gulped as James cinched his thighs gently against her neck, trying to ignore the feeling that she’d just walked into a trap. She slapped her boots together and secured his neck, and started taking a deep breath in.
“Ready?” Said James. “On three...One….”

On two he slammed his thighs together. Caught off guard, the remainder of the breath Lara had been taking squirted out of her suddenly pursed lips like she was blowing a raspberry. Quickly, a second late, she jerked her own thighs taut, and was rewarded with a loud grunt from James. She briefly wondered if he’s had time to take the breath that he’s denied her. Then she wasn’t wondering anything. Just fighting to survive.

What angered Lara so much about James cheating was that it probably wasn’t necessary. His thighs were damn strong. Three seconds into the squeeze out, and she was already suffering. Right at the start, she was treated to the site of his pert arse flexing monstrously beneath his boxers, then his glutes ballooned either side of her neck and forced her mouth into a terrible impression of a model's pout. He even jiggled his legs from side to side a bit, and the NIGHT NIGHT LARA signage seemed to float around her already swimming vision. But Lara wasn’t giving up.

Taking inspiration from this brat’s mocking, she jerked her own legs left and right, and cranked up her thigh power. She felt her own adductors and glutes mash into the sides of James neck and head, and heard an agonised moan escape his lips. Not so cocky now, are you she thought, bearing down on his head. The sounds of them both writhing in each others legs, grunting and groaning, echoed round the cave.

After what seemed like an eternity, James’ legs seemed to loosen up. Lara thought it was over. Gasping she cried out with relief….only for James to slam his thighs back together. He had been faking it! The shock was so great she nearly lost her grip on his head, but somehow managed to hang on. Her hands came up to rest on his arse and thighs. She knew this was pointless, but she had to hang onto something….He was doing the same to her. How long could she last? The cave was swimming…..the writing was on the wall, or at least, James’ arse. NIGHT NIGHT LARA….NIGHT NIGHT LARA….NIGHT NIGHT…. She tried to put on one last squeeze, and then the cave faded to black. She passed out.

Lara came to in her bed at Croft Manor. Winston was bending over her with a cold flannel, and she instantly lashed out with her fist at him. The butler staggered back clutching a bloody lip.

“Oh, Jesus, I’m so sorry….”

“It matters not, Ms Croft. Just glad to see you awake.” He dabbed his lip with the white flannel. Lara looked around. The evening light was flowing through the windows. She was wearing a white nightgown.

“How long have I been…” and then she remembered. “Oh, no, Jeeves...did I….lose?”

Jeeves raised an eyebrow. “You both lost. After several hours of you being missing, I searched the estate. I found you and Master Rutland in the cave, still caught in each others legs. You’d both passed out from the squeezing.”

Lara had mixed feelings about this. Ok so she hadn’t lost, but a guy had managed to knock her out twice with his legs in one day...although she’d done the same to him…

“Is he….” she started.

“He’s fine. He’s gone back to his family’s estate to recover. Oh, and he left you this…”

Jeeves passed her a beautifully wrapped gift box. Lara anxiously opened it. The bastard! It was his boxer shorts with the NIGHT NIGHT LARA written on them. And a note, which said I hope you enjoyed your challenge. No doubt we’ll meet again… x

Lara sighed. “Jeeves…” She said. The butler could tell she was pissed with him when she called him that.

“Yes Ms Croft?”

“No more challenges… this week.”

The butler grinned the grin of a man who had accomplished a difficult task to perfection. Lara had been challenged.

THE END
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, fanfiction, headscissor, headscissors, malevsfemale