Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-21, 21:01
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Chapter 10
The assassin from Sicily
Two weeks earlier

So you know you don’t have to accept this challenge if you don’t want to Wolf” Barbie informs me as I struggle to press my final rep. I complete my workout allowing the barbell to fall back onto the bench sitting up taking a deep breath.
So this young up and coming superstar whose supposed to break my winning streak has challenged me to a match and she just happens to be a championship caliber catfighter /wrestler from overseas” I repeat what the commissioner has just told me.

Yes Wolf and yes it stinks to high heaven this so called visit to our little complex at this particular time as both Bella and her family are on their way here to compete in the International Tournament something we haven’t hosted in years as you know” Barbie reminds me. I cannot submit a grievance since Luchia’s family owns a unit here which makes her a resident .This allows her and whoever else is on the lease to compete in our little wrestling league.

I laugh at the term “wrestling league reminding Barbie that I’ve faced more than my share of brawling bitches than technical grapple'rs. So this Bella is eighteen and has won ha fair share of wrestling tournaments in her homeland and now has set her sights on the 96 the complex junior division’s newest wonder kid “ Barbie says tossing me a towel .

Let’s go to my office so that you can see for yourself just what you will be facing in a few weeks. That’s if you accept her challenge no one would look down upon you if denied the little Italian bitch a shot knowing how brutal your battles have been in the last couple of months. In fact seeing that she will only be here for a week and it actually overlaps with your last week of recuperation time between matches you can technically rebuke any challenge on these grounds” the commissioner informs me a big smile appearing on her pretty freckled face.
No dice Barbie and I can’t believe that you don’t have the confidence in me, that you don’t think I can defeat your little floozy from Sicily. So bugger off red I’m going to fight Bella beat her ass and stick it in your craw since you think that she’s all that. Maybe you should sign Bella and bill her as your top attraction It would be interesting to see how much money she brings in” I tell Barbie before storming out.

Present day

I stand across from one of the most stunning girls I’ve ever seen trying to refocus on the fact that I’m about to kick her fine ass around the ring. Wanda motions both of us to the center of the ring where she instructs us on the rules of the match.

Bella being a guest participant got to choose which type of match she wanted me to face her in which unfortunately turned out to be a wrestling sexfight. The beautiful full breasted brunette’s European upbringing has prepared her well to compete in this type of contest as Bella has often wrestled nude against boys in her neighborhood.

The rules of were much the same as any other match except that one’s privates were not off limit but could only be manipulated not attack to cause harm. I and my opponent nod agreement to Wanda’s list of dos and dont's then returning to our corners awaiting the bell.
It sounds prompting me to charge my opponent who still stands in her corner adjusting her pink polka dot top. Bella bats her big brown eyes as she ties the back of her bikini top trying to make sure her bountiful big boobs do not spill from their holders.
Thank you for being gentleman it is shame that I will have to now embarrass you by dominating you in such way you never live down” Bella coos in her sweet voice.
Good luck sister you’re not the first and I’m sure won’t be the last to tell everyone how bad she’s goanna kick my ass so bring it on” is my answer as I approach the Italian teen wet dream.
Bella surprises me with her quickness dodging my attempt at a takedown countering with a chop to the nape of my neck as I stumble past. A sharp stinging sensation followed by numbness in my neck and shoulders.

Slowed by her precision strike I’m at Bella’s mercy who feints to her right drawing me in never expecting her left foot to lash out catching me behind the knee. Dropped to one knee I find myself the victim of my vivacious opponent’s knee which strikes me under the chin knocking me onto my back seeing stars.

She doesn’t immediately follow up her attack instead Bella backs away gesturing for me to rise. The long legged lovely then flips cartwheeling across the ring slamming her perfect pass into my chest again sending me sprawling to the canvas. Oh so sorry I hope not hurt you too much “ Bella jokes in her heavily accented English before executing another hands stand this time dropping her body down across mine.

Air crushed from my body unable to dislodge my opponent who easily holds me down securing a cross body pin. Mama says I have to teach you lesson not just beat you like normal opponent “Bella informs me reaching her free hand down sliding them into my tights.

I dread what I know is coming next but to my surprise the olive skinned sexy teen slides her fingers around my cock starting to slowly pump it up and down. Hmmm it seem you like what Bella do a lot , and speaking of a lot you have very much down here to be proud of “ she tells me increasing the pace of her now rapid jerking of my dick.
I think you um soon and then I will easily pin you in record time “Bella says giggling rubbing her thumb over the tip of my dick which now oozes pre-cum

So that’s it she wants to not only beat me but to totally embarrass me in front of my own hometown crowd. Streak broken easily defeated with so much as my opponent breaking a sweat and by some chick not even from the complex..

This thought fuels my resurgence seemingly sending a jolt of energy, a bolt of confidence thru my whole being. Re-energized I focus on what I’ve should’ve been doing since the bell rung and that is kicking this big tit Italian’s ass instead of admiring it.

I snap my legs close trapping Bella’s arm reaching up grabbing he by her long dark tresses pulling my surprised foes head down. I swing my free arm up and over smashing her in the face several times which has Bella crying out trying to claw my face with her free hand. Oh so an educated cultured dame like you does know something about brawling huh” I laugh rolling Bella over banging her head against the canvas. Stunned by my brutal head bashing move the once dominating Italian is now the one on the receiving end.

I mount her continuing my brutal bashing. I switch targets crushing her lovely tanned twins beneath my fist which has the referee threatening disqualification. I relent my Neanderthal like bludgeoning leaving a now bleeding Bella covering her mouth which now sports not one but two swollen bleeding lips.
My busty opponent stares down at her fingers that are covered with her blood which drips from her bottom busted lip. Bella looks at as if it’s the first time she’s seeing her own blood spilled in a match which come to think of it probably is.

I continue my attack not allowing Bella a moments respite leaping in the air executing a perfect drop kick. The Sicilian siren is knocked back into the ropes rebounding off stumbling back towards the center of the ring. Preoccupied with the fact that her twin D cup teat’s have been knocked loose from her top Bella doesn’t realize that I’m back on my feet waiting for her return bend ramming my shoulder into her flat stomach before straightening throwing my bewildered rival up in the air.

She flies up and over my head landing a good ten feet behind crashing front first to the canvas. Bella rolls onto her back cradling her smashed boobs crying out in pain. It seems that the lovely teen European champion has ever been dumped on her hind parts that hard judging by Bella’s reaction who sits clutching her lower back and bruised behind.

It’s obvious how to end this quickly instituting a stomping attack targeting Bella’s lower back. I lift her off the mat holding her chest high before dropping Bella down upon both of my knees smashing beautiful breast flat against her breast bone.
Pain so intense Bella cannot even let out a cry as waves of agony racks her body leaving her shaking on his lap. Again I lift Bella up hoisting her onto my shoulder dropping backwards sending the still hurting brunette crashing down onto the canvas. The back of her head bounces off the mat as I bridge arms still wrapped around her waist holding Bella’s shoulders to the mat. Wanda drops down slapping the mat for the tenth and final time.

I release Bella slowly rising standing before my conquered little sexy Sicilian piece of ass adjusting my briefs moving my semi-erect cock back into proper position. You’re lucky that you are not from the complex because if you were I would make you service me here in front of everyone “I tell Bella who kneels before me massaging her bruised boobs.
Do not worry my friend I will come to your room after I shower and take care of your needs , it only seems right seeing that you have utterly dominated me for the last minutes of the contest. Not many have defeated me and none as brutal as you’ve managed to do, I hope that you are just as brutal when we are between the sheets “the Italian temptress informs me before turning to exit the ring looking back over her shoulder licking her full luscious lips blowing me a kiss….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf vs Bella match 1.jpg (27.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Bella.jpg (31.5 KB, 63 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-21, 21:18
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Nice, it is a new storie
Old 26-May-21, 17:28
Last Achievements

Chapter 11
Old Friends Reunited

Wolf returns freshly showered to his ringside seat next to the commissioner sacking about the next match. Oh you are going to enjoy this next one as one of your childhood cronies will be participating “Barbie tells Wolf. I’m surprised that you are here and not in the room of that little Italian floozy you just beat” the sneering redhead says. Now omen on Barbie you know this thing we have between us ids non-committal. You see who you want and I see who I want , don’t tell me the green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head although you do have the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen” Wolf says placing his hand between her legs under the table that they sit .

Fuck off “Barbie whispers into his ear slipping her hand between Wolf’s legs giving his privates a not so gentle squeeze. Keep it up and I’ll make sure your precious little Bella won’t be getting satisfied tonight at least not by you “Barbie giggles giving her protégée’s balls one good last squeeze.

Wolf lets out a low groan reaching down to massage his still tender nuts as the next match is set to start. Bella’s older sister Sasha skips down to the ring her nice firm tits and ass bouncing in rhythm to her hip hop entrance music. She enters the ring to massive applause as many of the crowd hail from her hometown making the long trip to watch her and her sisters try and win the Intercontinental Inter-gender tournament. This is the first time in many years that the complex has been able to host the tournament and that is due to the fact that they never had a man to compete. Wolf along with Sasha’s opponent who holds the title living in Metro city for most of his life now makes his way to the ring. Holy cow that’s my old pal Tony from Metro city, haven’t seen that old dog for more years than I care to remember “Wolf tells Barbie standing to greet his old friend. Tony strides down the aisle stopping to give his old time friend a big hug promising that they will catch up later after he disposes of this would be champion.

Sasha rolls her eyes as her opponent for tonight steps into the ring. Tony wears his favorite wrestling tights tonight which bears the flag of his home country. White with a print of the flag of Italy on the back many of his fellow Italians thinks that this is disrespectful.

Sasha takes a step back as her opponent jogs around the ring stopping mere inches from her. Nose to nose the long hair beauty refuses to retreat further. So you’re the hot little piece of Italian tail they brought over thinking that you’re goanna take Inter-gender Intercontinental title. Let me keep it simple cause I know how slow you Sicilian dames are if it’s not to do with cooking cleaning or keeping us men happy. If they believe a scrawny babe like you can take down the Italian Stallion then they got another thing coming.

Understand me hon it’s not happening so if I were you Id pack up and take your tight little ass back home to the kitchen where you belong or better yet to my hotel room so I can show you what a real man can do between the sheets “the grinning youngster informs Sasha.

Silence fills the large room no one knowing what to expect from the slight but shapely little vixen. Only her mother Luchia who sits front row smiling sperms to expect what happens next. Sasha hails off and smacks Tony across his face sending him stumbling back a few paces surprised by the demure girls blow. You stuck up wiener of a boy I should grab it rip it from your sad virgin body and stuff it down your throat. I promise to do this if ever you speak to me in such bad way ever again” the brown hair beauty screams following up her statement with a string of curses in her native tongue.

Fuck you cunt I’m goanna rip those fake tits right off your chest “the angry embarrassed teen screams leaping at Sasha only to be corralled by the referee who lifts Tony carrying him back to his corner. Sam being 6’3 260 pounds has no problem carrying Tony who is 5’9 167 pounds dropping him down warning not to engage his opponent until the bell is rung.

And that happens just after introductions are made as Tony charges his lithe rival only to have Sasha drop down tipping him to the mat. She uses a drop toe hold quickly wrapping Tony’s left leg around her right leaning forward grabbing a hand full of the Stallion’s hair. This forces Tony’s body to bend allowing Sasha to use her other hand to hammer several blows into his side.

She then releases Tony’s hair which sends his face crashing down into the mat leaving him stunned long enough for his opponent to untie his legs flipping him over onto his back. Tony realizes his predicament drawing the official’s attention to his plight as Sasha raise her foot leaving it poised over her helpless foes crotch. Don’t do it or I swear I’ll disqualify you “Sam threatens.
This proclamation gets Sasha’s mother Luchia up heading over storming up the ring stairs giving the referee an ear full. How dare you threaten my little Baby like that, you big tough man proud of scaring my Sasha like this” the big bone Italian woman scoffs. Sam engages in a verbal brawl something that no man can ever win against a woman not aware that this is a planned well-orchestrated act to detract him.

Behind the big official Sasha drops not one not two but three ball busting knees to her opponents crotch leaving Tony a mumbling sobbing mess . Finally satisfied that her daughter has done enough damage Luchia relents pretending to see Sam’s side of the argument returning to her seat a big smile on her face.

Sam turns around finding the duo in the same position he left them noticing something a little bit off but not being able to place his finger on it. Sasha takes a minute to play to the crowd spinning her finger in the air before spinning her herself around her opponents leg. The lovely lass drops down cinching in a painful figure four leg lock which has Tony clawing at the mat trying to stifle his screams.

Weakened by the nut cracking knee blast Tony doesn’t have the strength to turn Sasha onto her belly reversing the joint twisting hold. Close to submitting Tony is saved by his old friend who makes his way to ring side.
Wolf makes his way up the ring stairs motioning to the official who angrily storms over motioning for him to get down. Sam misses Tony slapping the mat signaling his submission
Angered at Sam missing her opponents submitting Sasha releases Tony rising to storm over and deal with the interloper herself. She takes a swing at Wolf who easily avoids the punch which strikes Sam instead. Get your ass over to the other side of the ring or else and you Wolf get out of here before I have the commissioner suspend you for a long time” Sam screams something the gentle giant of an official rarely does.

Back to her opponent who has somewhat recovered enough to crawl over to Sasha sending an uppercut between her slim legs.This is just what Wolf wanted hoping that now his friend will be able to take advantage of the distraction which he has evening the score with his low blow.

Bent over clutching her crotch Tony staggers to his feet grabbing Sasha around the waist lifting the light weight wildcat of a wrestler into the air. Tony who seems to have recovered well from the brutal ball blast suffered earlier in the match executes a picture perfect belly to back suplex. Sasha’s head bounces off the mat but her brutal head banging is far from over as Tony rolls over still holding his stunned opponent around the waist jerking Sasha to her feet sending her flying back up and over his head.

At a glance most wouldn’t think that tony possessed such strength but those who know him aren’t surprised as he heaves Sasha all the way across the ring. She lands hard bouncing several times the only thing stopping her form skidding out of the ring is the corner post.

Tony could have easily pinned Sasha at this point but wants to cement his win with a submission from who he considers a sub-par opponent. Tony points at Luchia giving her the throat slashing signaling that he is about to end the contest. He then goes even further brushing his free hand under his chin totally disrespecting the mother of his rival.

Still laid out clutching the back of her head Sasha is easy picking for Tony who lifts her over his head walking around the ring showing her off to the booing crowd. He then drops Sasha down onto his knee targeting her right side which has the now sobbing Sicilian on the verge of passing out. Oh no not yet little girl I got something special in store for you” Tony tells Sasha again dropping her down upon his knee this time smashing her full C- cup breast flat.

He then drops her to the canvas sliding his legs around Sasha’s waist reaching over tearing off the teen’s top. He then clamps down onto Sasha’s bruised tits squeezing as if trying to juice the nicely shaped melons. Alternating between squeezing his body scissor and crushing Sasha’s pale pair it doesn’t take long for the challenger to cry out her submission.

Luchia cannot take the sight of her daughter being brutalized turning away as Sasha begs for mercy a word that Tony does not know the meaning of. Finally under threat of disqualification tony releases Sasha allowing her to curl into the fetal position as his raises arms are raised in victory.

Come on bro give me a minute to shower and get dressed then we’ll go out and celebrate our victories. Give us time to catch up on what’s been going on It seems you’ve been up to more than I have “ Tony laughs high fiving Wolf as he passes nodding agreement telling his old friend that he will see him later…
Attached Images
File Type: png Tony vs Sasha.png (237.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Sasha vs Tony.jpg (7.8 KB, 57 views)
Old 26-May-21, 18:46
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by it stories, I have hope read barby catfight or wrestling match.
Old 26-May-21, 18:46
Last Achievements

Chapter 12
Taking on Tabitha the tiny Terror- Part One

I sit in my dressing room preparing to take on my first official opponent since participating in the International Inter-gender tournament over a month ago. Barbie called in a favor having my medical records doctored to look as if a minor injury war worse than it really was therefore allowing me an extra fourteen days’ rest.

Neither of us feel bad about this deception since I did participate in combat after the tournament albeit non- sanctioned. But that is a story for another time because right now I must concentrate on the most difficult challenge in the form of Tabitha Smith. Technically heads above any opponent I yet to face every bit the big dynamite in a small package who has amassed a 7-0 record battling her way thru the 200 complex beating every rookie competitor.
Now Tabitha has received approval to temporarily transfer here to the 96th complex looking to take me down and be left standing alone on the undefeated Complex mountain top. The buzzer sounds shocking me out of my meditative like state alerting me that I’m up next.

Ok Wolf this is it take the tiny terror as she’s known around the complex and they’ll have no choice but to take you seriously” I think slowly trotting towards the ring hearing the loud mix of cheers and boos as I walk thru the entrance way.
Fast forward to the night of the match

The petite blonde storms down the aisle entering the ring heading straight towards Wolf. Barbie intercepts the raging pixie who tries her best to get around the commissioner who orders her out of the ring. I’ll leave after I said what I’ve came to say and not before. You and all of these other sycophants are kissing this wannabe wrestler’s ass as if he was the second coming or something” Tabitha screams grabbing the microphone out of the redhead’s hand.

Stunned by the venom the blonde directs at Wolf who has never met before the commissioner grows even more apprehensive of pitting her rookie against Tabitha.

Hey tiny if you got a problem with me you know where to find me “he tells Tabitha angering the blonde even more. Yeah I know where to find you alright hiding under the commissioner’s skirt.

Everyone knows that you’re the commissioners pet and that’s she’s protecting you from any real competition. Ask her yourself if you don’t believe me or better yet accept my challenge to fight me in a match” Tabitha challenges.

Like I said anytime anywhere loud mouth just has the commissioner set it up and I’ll be there to out my foot in your big mouth “Wolf screams turning to Barbie who doesn’t return his gaze. Hmm guess I can do that consider it a going away present “Barbie tells Tabitha reminding everyone that this will be her last match in the junior division. Oh so now you’re presenting me with accolades, here’s one if your little lap dog isn’t too afraid.

This match will be fought as anything below the neck goes including nerve holds and It will also be a best two out of three falls .A loud gasp emits from the crowd who are aware of Tabitha’s expertise in pressure points. Being a masseuse Tabitha knows every sensitive point on the human body. Barbie knows this also but also knows that at this point she will not be able to get out the corner that Tabitha with the help of Wolf who has unknowingly placed himself in great jeopardy.

I don’t know about that last little stipulation Tabitha remember both of you are still junior division members. I can’t allow someone as inexperienced as Wolf to accept such a match in good conscience. Just what I thought see how your great commissioner protects her little boy toy “Tabitha laughs as the crowds boos grow louder.
Don’t worry about me Barbie I accept your challenge with that stupid stipulation which isn’t going to save your ass no how “Wolf tells the scowling blonde which seems to appease the crowd. They start to chant his name cheering his decision to face the dangerous miniature diva. Back on his side the audience gives him a standing ovation as he exits passing high fiving the excited patrons who can’t seem to wait to see the two settle their bad blood in the ring.

Wolf and Tabitha slowly circle trying to find an opening in their opponent’s defense. Neither wants to be the first to make a mistake and give the other an advantage. This has been hammered into Wolf who has been well informed on the blonde’s abilities in the ring. He tires of the cat and mouse challenging Tabitha to a test of strength which she gladly accepts locking fingers with Wolf. But as soon as they touch Tabitha shows off her quickness that her opponents are always warned of.

They never realize just how quick she is until it’s too late. As is the case of her opponent who is struck in the sides several times before he even knows what has happened. Tabitha’s martial arts training is on exhibit as she catches Wolf in the ribs with two hard sidekicks which she follows up pulling him into a brutal knee between his legs.

Not so tough now are you big man” she teases still holding wolf in her finger lock catching him with two more quick snap kicks to the crotch. Agonizing nauseating pain leaving him putty in his opponents hands Wolf is helpless to prevent the blonde from lifting him from the mat dropping him down upon her knee. Although Tabitha can only get her heavier opponent to waist level the rib cracking move is still very effect as you can tell by her Wolf’s reaction.

The rookie wrestler hits hard bouncing off the blonde’s knee clutching his side which now may have cracked broken or bruised ribs. Laboring to breathe Tabitha targets Wolf’s ribs kicking him in the side sending him across the ring like a football ball kicked for a goal.
She allows her suffering foe to make it to his hands and knees slowly stalking Wolf as a lioness stalks its prey. Tabitha pounces on him wrapping her slim but strong legs around Wolf’s waist drawing a muffled cry as she squeezes rolling him onto his side. Give up before I snap you in two little boy” Tabitha demands only to have her rival answer with a string of vulgarities that I will not bother to repeat.

Ok if that’s the way you want it “ Tabitha laughs tightening her scissor hold reaching up grabbing Wolf’s head twisting it to the side . She then uses her free hand capturing her now shaking opponents arm sliding her fingers tips Wolfs armpit. Tabitha then sinks her fingers into the sensitive area between her rivals neck completing her patented “Tabitha torture rack” submission hold.
Fortunately Wolf is close enough to the ropes which he knows is hos only salvation and he must somehow make it over to them. Feeling the numbing effects of his foes nerve hold / air restricting hold starting to take effect Wolf puts everything he has into rocking back and forth using his momentum to flip both he and his clinging assailant onto the ring apron forcing the official to break the hold.

At first Tabitha refuses but relents as Sam threatens to disqualify her releasing Wolf who rolls off the apron dropping down to the floor glad to escape his opponents clutches. He rises shaking his arm, twisting his neck trying to restore much needed feeling to his limbs. He makes it over to his corner conferring with his second before reentering the ring barely beating the referees count out .

Wolf stands defiantly accusing his opponent of being a cheater who has to use every trick in the book to try and defeat him. All of your little sneaky Asian nerve pinches ain’t goanna get you a win over me tiny; let’s fight this out like real bad asses, that’s if you are a real woman. It is apparent to everyone except his opponent that Wolf is trying to get into her head as he trash talks Tabitha teasing her about her chest size or lack of it knowing that she this is a sore spot with the blonde.

You know usually I would target my opponent’s breast but seeing that you’re flatter than a board guess I can throw that strategy out the window” Wolf laughs yelling loud enough for those in the audience to hear. His disparaging remark gets the reaction he wanted from both the now laughing crowd and Tabitha. The slim blonde allows her temper to get the best of her leaping at Wolf throwing a wild haymaker at his head.

Her punch telegraphed Wolf easily avoids it ducking under slamming a brutal uppercut into the blonde’s right boob. He follows his boob crushing blow with a right catching the same tit with right which flattens it before lifting Tabitha’s battered boob out of her top. All the blonde can do is gasp in pain covering her breast trying to protect against any more punishing punches. But her aggressive opponent doesn’t target already bruised teats instead Wolf sends a kick into stomach. Unprepared for the belly busting blast Tabitha is doubled over perfectly positioning herself for her Wolf’s next strike.

Wolf steps forward shooting his right leg up slamming his knee into the teetering blonde’s forehead. Knocked upright and grabbed by Wolf who is now moving in a machine like manner grabs Tabitha wrapping her arm around his neck. He then grabs her by the back of the blonde’s bikini hoisting his rival high in the air. Wolf exhibits power holding the blonde inverted before falling backwards crashing to the canvas. A perfectly executed Suplex leaves Tabitha who hits hard bouncing up several feet before crashing back down.
Her rival doesn’t take time to recover as he also took some punishment hitting the mat instead rolling into his rival hooking Tabitha’s leg. It takes no time for Sam to reach his ten count raising Wolf’s arm declaring him the winner of the first fall. He grins giving Ruth the thumbs up as he trots back to his corner letting most present know that it was the little woman’s strategy that allowed her wrestler to win this fall….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf vs Tabitha First Fall.jpg (29.4 KB, 70 views)
Old 27-May-21, 01:04
Last Achievements

Part Two
Second fall

Tabitha is consoled by her second who massages her sore upper back which took the brunt of punishment from her rival’s suplex. She slowly rises as Sam signals that the two minute rest period is over beckoning both combatants to their feet.
Wolf who never sat eagerly trots out of his corner ready to re-engage his opponent who seems just as ready wanting to even the score. The blonde sends a kick at Wolf’s head which he easily blocks capturing the offending limb in his underarm.
Tabitha hops on one leg seemingly at her foes mercy only to turn the tables sending her free leg flying up and around perfectly aching slamming into the side of Wolf’s face. Knocked to his knees Tabitha drops lithely to the canvas spinning on her back sending her right foot slamming into the back of Wolf’s head.
The incredible agility and ability of the young teen silences the crowd who has never witnessed such a display of amazing attack using ones feet. The force of the blow knocks an already glassy eyed Wolf onto his face as Tabitha springs to her feet by just using her legs again exhibiting her amazing gymnast like prowess.
The blonde then execute a handstand walking on them over to her still prone opponent dropping down sending both knees into Wolf’s lower back. She places her one on his neck and the other on Wolf’s butt holding him in place lifting her whole body off the mat before bringing it down kneeing him in the back. Wolf’s pained cries echo around the hall as his now sneering dominating foe slams knee after crippling knee into his lower spine.

No more playing around with you punk” the angry blonde whispers into Wolf’s ear before grabbing both of his arms , jamming her foot into his back dropping to the mat . Tabitha exhibits strength one wouldn’t believe the barely hundred pound wrestler had as she rolls onto her back lifting her opponent up over her head.
Trapped in a modified surf board type hold Wolf is stretched as if on a mid-evil torture rack. She bounces him up and down while pulling back on his arms which threaten to become dislocated by the incredible torque being applied by his tiny but technically adapt opponent. Give up before I really hurt you or are you too stupid to know when to quit” Tabitha ask once again bouncing Wolf’s body drawing a strangled cry. Fuck off tiny tit” is the entire suffering male can utter as he is suddenly deposited down onto the mat.

Thrown by Tabitha who uncoils her legs flipping her suffering opponent off sending Wolf crashing face first to the canvas where she leaps upon him sitting upon his back. Plopping down crushing the air from Wolf Tabitha never gives him a chance to recover instead she folds his legs underneath sitting down on them. The pieties dominating grappling goddess then reaches forward lacing her fingers underneath Wolfs chin rocking back lifting his upper torso off the mat.
Trapped in a modified camel clutch all he can do is flail his arms helplessly as Tabitha uses the momentum of her rocking motion to bend her opponent into the shape of a horseshoe. It doesn’t take long for Wolf to cry out his submission as the pain wracking his abused and totally twisted spine is just too much.
Second fall to Tabitha all even one fall to one fall a piece

Added after 15 minutes:

Part Three
Final Fall

Sam inquires on whether Wolf will be able to continue as he sits stiff as a board conserving energy as every movement causes discomfort to say the least. Hell yes he’s going back in there as soon as you ring the bell now get along you big stupid load of lard” Ruth orders. The big referee slinks away like a puppy that’s been rapped on the nose never looking back afraid that the tiny old lady might just jump on him. Alright everybody up it’s time to start the final fall “he Sam states motioning for the bell.

Wolf slowly rises getting some last minute instructions from his second as his cocky opponent somersaults out of her corner landing in the center of the ring. Let’s go you talentless piece of wannabe wrestling trash. Guess facing me isn’t like when you’ve fought those other no talented fat ass pieces of trash. All they were good for is their overblown tits and ass but now your goanna find out just what it is to face a real wrestling goddess right old woman” Tabitha laughs addressing Wolf’s mentor.

This last comment brings said old woman into the ring and who Sam has to convince not to tear the insulting teen in half. This whole episode lights a fire under Wolf’s ass invigorating him to the point that he charges from his corner tackling Tabitha who is busy jawing with Ruth. Wolf’s light weight rival is sent tumbling across the ring.

Sam ushers Ruth out of the ring as the bell sounds starting the third and final fall. Wolf drags his stunned opponent to her feet whipping Tabitha across the ring sending her careening into the opposite corner.

The little blonde hits the turnbuckle and corner post back first slumping in the corner holding onto the top rope to support herself. Wolf sets his sights on his seemingly winded rival charging across the ring as a bull seeing red cape charges a matador. Shoulders lowered Wolf readies to crush his tiny foe thru the ring post literally trying to deflate Tabitha and any hopes she has of staying undefeated.

But somehow at the last minute she is able to avoid her opponents charge flipping her whole torso up in the air. Tabitha uses the corner post performing a handstand leaving nothing but hard steel for Wolf strikes so hard that his whole body stiffens as if struck by a bolt of electricity. He then drops to the canvas his front half teetering across the middle rope while his lower half hangs in the ring. Sam goes over to inquire as to the condition of Wolf wondering if he will be able to continue after suffering such brutal impact to his body.

But he is too late as Tabitha attacks grabbing a hold of the top rope swinging down sending both feet smashing into a still dangling Wolf body knocking him back into the ring. Laid out unmoving holding his jaw which took the impact of Tabitha’s version of WWE superstar Rey Mystrerio’s 619 maneuvers.

Wolf is defenseless as Tabitha prepares to try and end the match. She hangs off the ring apron clutching the top rope using it to spring back into the ring sailing high crashing down upon Wolf executing an incredible flying body press. It takes Sam a moment to come around as he stands stunned like most in attendance by the amazing move just executed by Tabitha who hooks Wolf’s leg going for the pin.

The big official drops down slapping the mat now just as amazed by Wolf’s ability to kick out at the count of nine as by Tabitha’s flying body splash. Frustration boiling over Tabitha slaps the mat complaining of the referee’s slow reaction which Sam apologizes for also informing that her opponent was still able to kick out of her pin.
This angers the blonde who agrees with the official promising that she will make sure that Wolf will not be in any condition to kick out. Tabitha then goes on to wrap her rival up in one of her most dreaded submission holds using one hand to capture him in a hammer lock. She wrenches Wolf’s sore and probably injure right shoulder up his back eliciting cries of pain.

Tabitha then slides her legs around Wolf’s neck cinching in a figure four leg lock. She then reaches back grabbing a hold of her trapped foes left leg pulling it towards his head lifting his lower torso off the mat .This put tremendous pressure on Wolf’s lower back neck and sore shoulder leaving him crying out in pain but not issuing a submission.
Luckily for Wolf he is close enough to the edge of the ring to stick out his free leg draping it across the bottom rope. Sam immediately informs Tabitha pointing at wolf’s leg ordering her to release him which she does but only after the big officials count reaches nine.

Freed Wolf rolls over to the edge of the ring clinging to the bottom rope in no hurry to engage his opponent who prowls behind Sam chomping at the bit ready to go on the attack. Wolf plays cat and mouse with his opponent ducking in and out of the ropes not allowing Tabitha to get her hands on him that is until the frustrated blonde gets by Sam charging at Wolf. He deftly dodges his out of control opponent tripping Tabitha sending her tumbling thru the ropes.

Tabitha crashes to the floor below hitting hard with a thunderous thump lying still clutching her right shoulder which it seems she may have landed on. Wolf waste no time ignoring the big officials orders following Tabitha out of the ring as Sam starts a twenty count on` both combatants.

Still a bit shaken by the fall Tabitha is not ready for her opponents attack as Wolf grabs her from the floor whipping the blonde across the length of the ring sending her crashing into the crowd patrician. You are right about being a better technical wrestler than me but there’s more than one way to skin a cat” Wolf remembers being told by his trainer.
He hoist Tabitha lifting her from the floor only to send her crashing back down. The recipient of a big body slam leaves the tiny blonde battler arching her back as she bounces off the unforgiving hard wood floor.

Tabitha sits up hand reaching behind holding her lower back not knowing that she has perfectly positioned herself for Wolf’s next move. Knowing that he has to throw out caution and use everything he has learned in his short time in the ring wolf charges across the length of the ring catching his unaware opponent with a running knee which knocks her onto her back clutching her jaw. Lying barely moving wolf grabs his stunned opponent by her swimsuit bottoms and bra heaving her under the bottom rope back into the ring.

He quickly follows her in beating the frustrated official’s count which has reached nineteen. He then brushes past Sam who questions the bruised blonde trying to find out if she is able to continue dragging Tabitha to her feet by her long blonde tresses. Ready to go for a ride big mouth “ Wolf ask not waiting for his rubber legged rival to answer wrapping his arms around her stomach hoisting her into the air.
He flips Tabitha up as if she weighed nothing which in actuality his light weight opponent feels lite as a feather compared to the girls he’s been facing lately. Wolf drops down onto his butt bringing Tabitha with him executing a devastating sit down power bomb.

The whole ring shakes as Wolf seemingly tries to drive his captive foe thru the mat, the brutal maneuver causing the audience to let out an audible gasp of concern. He slides his legs on top of an unmoving Tabitha who is probably out cold completing his pin. Sam slowly slaps the mat for the tenth time knowing that it is no way that the blonde will be kicking out signaling for the medics as soon as his hand strikes the mat for the tenth and final time.

Ruth rushes into the ring leaping onto her wrestler hugging Wolf who has his arm raised in victory. Well boy this cements you as the real deal in this complex federation and now that redheaded little kiss ass won’t be able to deny you a shot at the big time now” Ruth informs Wolf who just smiles hugging his valued trained back before collapsing in her arms. Totally drained from the ordeal he’s just been put thru and the battering his broken body has absorbed Wolf has to be helped from the scene of his latest victory...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tabitha ties up Wolf Fall 2.jpg (27.0 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 27-May-21 at 01:04.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-21, 14:28
Last Achievements

`Chapter 13

An Unofficial Fight

Wolf has taken the off looking to recover after the punishment adsorbed at the hands of Tabitha a couple of week ago. He still feels the effects of his tiny opponent’s torturous nerve and limb contorting holds which stretched his body to the point of breaking.

Wolf sighs knowing that this workout which Ruth has promised will aleive his aches and pains will probably be as bad as the discomfort he’s feeling now. He stretches loosening up ready to work the kinks out of his still sore body when a loud voice booms from behind calling Wolf’s name.

He turns to see a huge hip big breast black woman striding towards him looking like a bull who has just seen red. Just the little fucker I wanted to see “the behemoth of a woman growls.

Once up close Wolf notices that the chubby face young woman isn’t as tall as he first thought as seeing her from a distance gave the big butt blowhard the appearance of being a giantess.

I know that you couldn’t have a beef against me as I have never met you in my life” Wolf states plainly locked in a stare down with the big boob brawler. No you don’t know me but I surely know of you and soon you’ll wish you’ve never met me. You marred my girlfriend’s record with that cheap DQ win something that neither she nor I shall ever forget.
Now my Patty may not be able to lay hands on you because that little carrot top of a commissioner has a soft spot for you but that doesn’t mean I can’t kick your rookie can all around this stinking gym “ the angry big bottom woman informs a frowning Wolf.

So this means that you must be Mable Patty’s better half who was once complex champion if I’m not mistaken. And now because Patty knew that she and her low life of a sister tried to jump me and still got their assess handing to them she’s sent you to try and do what she couldn’t “ I tell the centaur shaped woman standing before me .

What’s the matter little Leprechaun can’t fight her own battles oh that’s right she tried and ended up in a dumpster right along with the rest of the trash. I’d gladly meet that cowardly piece of Irish trash anywhere she wants to get another shot at her.

Well thanks to the commissioner if my sweet cheeks did that she’d be suspended for at least a year. I’m here now and I’m not sneak attacking you, I’m not blindsiding you I’m challenging you to a fight in that ring here and now and by the way the names Big Mable” the large bottom black woman informs slapping Wolf across the face.

Take that as an invitation to come and get some punk” the coco skinned BBW laughs wobbling towards the ring. Wolf rubs the side of his face glaring at the back of the big bottom black woman.

Damn she’s bottom heavy shaped like a freaking centaur and I surely don’t want to get trapped beneath all of her huge donkey like ass. But I can’t allow no one to disrespect me like that especially in front of everyone “Wolf thinks storming over sliding under the bottom rope.

Mable stops outside the ring kicking off her heels pulling her blouse over her head sliding her spandex leggings off. Mable stands in a multi-colored lined one piece bathing suit hands on hips glaring at her soon to be opponent blowing him a kiss before slowly walking up the ring stairs ducking thru the middle rope.

That was the kiss of death little man thought I would do it now since this won’t last very long “Mable laughs gesturing Wolf to her. Let get it on boy “Mable challenges hands curled into claws slowly wobbling out to meet her quickly moving opponent.
Her huge ass giggling Mable trots to the middle of the ring beckoning Wolf to her raising her hands challenging him to a test of strength. Not one to back down from anyone Wolf makes the unwise choice of locking up with his wide hip adversary. He finds out what most of Mable’s opponents have that although she doesn’t have tremendous upper body strength she more than makes up for it down below.

They strain trying to over the other which Wolf finds impossible as Mable sets her over two hundred pound frame. She toys with Wolf easily shoving him backwards into the ropes. Come on boy show me that you’ve got a pair “Mable scoffs again raising her arms in the air. Again Wolf locks up with Mable who laughs at his feeble attempt to overpower her as she and everyone watching know isn’t going to happen. Is this the best you got Wolf, from what I’d heard I thought you were goanna give me a fight “the shapely BBW shouts laughing in her sweating opponents face.

She then stops pushing allowing Wolf to stumble forward. Mable steps forward at the same time ramming her head into Wolf’s head dropping him to his knees. Knocked senseless by the head butt a stunned Wolf is helpless to defend himself against the bitter big behind blowhard.

For the next couple of minutes Wolf is the victim of the big booty crippler who slams crushes and attempts to break him in half. Wolf staggers to his feet using the corner post pulling himself to his feet after being tossed across the ring.

Head ringing barely able to focus compliments of Mable’s belly to belly suplex Wolf presents an easy target to Mable lounges across the ring in the opposite corner.

The small crowd groans knowing what is about to befall the young fighter as Mable moves her considerable bulk charging across the ring. She leaps in the air turning her huge rump towards Wolf ready to crush the rookie into oblivion. Mable executes her “Mable Mash” booty slam only to discover to late that the crafty youngster has somehow evaded her leaving nothing but unforgiving turnbuckle and ring post to strike.

She crashes into the corner post so hard that the entire ring shakes threatening to collapse from the big booty black women’s assault.
Mable bounces out of the corner holding her bruised booty howling in pain which gives Wolf the opening needed to try and defeat his rotund adversary.

He attacks from behind drop kicking Mable in the back sending her stumbling across the ring. Surprised that his rival is still on her feet Wolf decides that regular wrestling techniques will not do if he is to take down this hippo sized hoe.
He catches Mable with three quick jabs to the chin snapping the big brown butt bombers head back. He then kicks Mable in her not so tight belly doubling his opponent over putting Mable in the position he wants.
Wolf grabs Mable in a front face lock cinching in the tight hold twisting her head back and forth wringing the now screaming BBW’s neck an if he’s trying to remove it from her body.

The rookie uses his front face lock to maneuver Mable to the middle of the ring seemingly setting her up for DDT when suddenly he cries out releasing his hold. At first no one at ringside knows exactly what has happen until Wolf drops to his knees.
The small crowd that has gathered to watch the battle sees Mable fat fingers clutching her opponent’s crotch.
Balls crushed Wolf is in no condition to retaliate as Mable cruelly squeezes then twist sending a nauseating wave of agonizing pain thru his entire body. The second ball busting attack of the match leaves Wolf curled into the fetal position unable to defend against what is about to befall him.

Mabel’s grins evilly as she lifts Wolf from the mat hoisting him up onto her shoulder turning in circles several times before stopping dropping backwards to the canvas.
The Carmel hued BBW bruiser executes a dizzying airplane spin crushing Wolf under her wide back lying there for a minute before rising to stand over her deflated foe. Come on boy I’m not finished with you yet “Mable informs Wolf again peeling him from the mat draping him across her right shoulder.

She then runs towards the corner stopping short tossing wolf who strikes face first against the top turnbuckle. The young fighter face bounces off the turnbuckle rebounding crashing to the canvas clutching his maybe broken nose.
There is no official to stop Mable and call this impromptu match which could be the last of Wolf’s short career. The big butt dominatrix slides out of the ring reaching back in grabbing a hold of her opponent’s ankles pulling Wolf towards her.
Mable jerks Wolf’s crotch into the waiting steel corner post executing the third brutal ball busting of the night as the rookies nuts are crushed against the post.
Legs dangling outside the bring one on each side of the pole Wolf seems to be conscious but unable to move as Mable climbs back up onto the ring apron. She re-enters the ring scaling the corner post stopping once she gets to the top looking back over her shoulder setting her helpless opponent up for what everyone watching knows is coming .

Mable bounces several times before leaping off dropping her 65” inch ass down upon her prone opponent’s torso as gravity and the sheer size of the black woman’s gigantic derriere almost crushes Wolf thru the canvas.

Some turn away some can’t take their eyes from the destruction taking place in the ring as Wolf’s legs fly up off the mat as Mable crashes down upon him to then drop limply to the canvas.
Well you like my beautiful booty don’t you boy how about I give you a closer look “Mable laughs scooting up Wolf’s chest plopping her huge ass down upon his face.
Now the young wrestler’s legs start to move kicking as are his arms as Mable cinches in her air depriving face sit smoother.
It doesn’t take long for Wolf to succumb to his opponents big booty breathe depriving maneuver which she enjoys pulling the thin strap between her legs to the side rubbing her wet sweaty snatch on her unconscious opponents face.
Hey you get in here and count this little sissy ass wannabe tough guy out” Mable orders pointing at a young girl in a red swimsuit. She does as told quickly issuing a ten count on wolf whose struggles have ceased .

Mable finally rises after reaching an orgasm leaving her juices all over Wolf’s face looking down addressing the destroyed rookie. Damn boy I thought you would at least give me a little challenge , I mean after all I heard about you from everyone that you would be a good warm up for my match tonight.
Well guess I’ll just go and whoop that B**CH Carmella’s ass and retire my senior title “the bottom heavy BBW laughs wobbling away. Mable's humongous ass quivering as she walks down the stairs never looking back at the carnage she has left behind…

Epilogue:

Just what the hell did you think you were doing getting into a fight with that bull of a woman” Barbie asks. She never allows Wolf a chance to answer pacing back and forth in front of him continuing her rant.

I can’t even penalize her because you agreed to fight her in as you say a scrimmage match. She calls it in her post on the Complex website a “ training session with the new kid “ which may have gotten a little out of hand which she apologizes for.

You should be on your hands and knees thanking the all mighty that Mable didn’t injure you, she could’ve if she really wanted too you know. You are lucky to come out with a mild concussion, sore back and bruised breastbone “Barbie screams before turning to plop down next to Wolf in her loveseat.
I know that you are really pissed Barbie but tell me one thing honestly. When you were my age and if an older more experienced girl had challenged you, had called you out in front of everyone would you had turned tail and walked away.

Wolf’s question has Barbie in-between a rock and a hard place as she doesn’t want to lie but telling him the truth will only encourage more ill responsible behavior.
Ok Wolf on the up and up I would’ve been all over Mable’s fat funky ass but you are not me. Just remember you haven’t been training for this since you were six and if you’re going to accept every challenge from a pissed off girl from the complex then you will be fighting every waking moment. So now that you’ve got it out of your system I don’t want any more impromptu matches got me.” the still seething commissioner orders.

Yes Commissioner I promise I will not raise my hands outside of the ring unless I’m defending myself “Wolf answers bowing his head in mock resignation.

Cut it out and be serious Wolf because if it happens again I will not be able to save your ass, I’ll have to suspend you just like I did Patty. But onto better things since everyone knows about your little debacle we have to show them that you’re not in hiding.
I’m taking you to see some real down and dirty no holds barred Catfighting tonight. You are about to see the woman who kicked you ass try and become the number one contender for the Senior Title tonight “Barbie informs Wolf who sits smiling hoping to witness Mable receive the same treatment she gave him …
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf gets Smoothered By Big Mama Mable.jpg (5.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Big Mama Mable.jpg (8.2 KB, 31 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-21, 04:33
Last Achievements

Chapter 14

Junior Title Tussle Part 1

Wolf is led into the hidden sky box by Barbie after the match has begun so that all eyes would be on ring and not them. Her plan worked to perfection as no one even notices them enter the building together. Wow babe this is a great view of the action, and no one can see you thru the one-way glass “and skin Wolf. Of course, not Wolf, we could fuck all night and they would never know anyone is in here.

A wrestler who has impressed the commissioner winning four matches in a row has been chosen to challenge the 96th junior champion for her title…..

Desi walks down the aisle every bit the intimidating figure that Ruth made her out to be standing at just 5’6 but weighing a solid 165 pounds of muscle. Desi bronze hued skin glistens under the hot overhead lights which reflect off her smooth oiled body. The brute of a young girl is built like a Sherman tank her thick thighs and arms hide well-toned muscle under a thin layer of fat.

This gives those who have never seen Desi fight the impression that she is just another big fat girl who uses her size to overpower her opponents. This was far from the truth as Desi has been trained in many styles of the fighting arts including Greco-Roman grappling since she was a young child.

Even though she isn’t allowed to use most of the things taught to her by her mother who was a respected martial artist ( even though she sneaks many illegal moves in during her matches some which have left her opponent’s having to be carried out on a stretcher ) still entering this match she is the 3-1 underdog.

Desi wrestles in what appears to be her everyday street garb which consist of a flower print off the shoulder white halter belly shirt and denim daisy duke type booty shorts. She wrestles barefoot with studded leather wrist and ankle bands which give her a real herculean appearance.

Across the ring is Pam the reigning 96th complex junior champion who lounges on the ropes looking for the entire world as if she’s already won the match.

Come on already let’s get this over with I’ve got important people waiting to party with me, something you two losers wouldn’t know anything about” the champion screams trying her best to embarrass both the referee and the challenger.

Wanda shakes her head knowing that although Pam is a very talented wrestler with a linage of woman wrestlers going back some fifty years she still shouldn’t be looking past her opponent for tonight .Pam stretches her slim toned beautiful body which is covered by a black latex top and a hot pink latex booty shorts.
The light skin African American stands the same height as the challenger but is giving a whopping 30 pounds which doesn’t seem to bother the champion in the least.

The youngest Fox sibling reminds us of the other “fat bitches “who have thought that just because they were bigger that they would mop the floor up with her. And well you see who standing here your junior complex champion so I guess there plans didn’t go quite as expected.

The bratty but beautiful sexy Fox sister struts out to meet the shapely Island girl as the bell sounds exuding the utmost confidence. Pam expects to dominate her opponent using her speed, ring savvy and superior wrestling knowledge . The champion who at sixteen is the youngest to hold the title is not expecting to be in the fight of her life…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DESI.jpg (24.5 KB, 423 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-21, 03:30
Last Achievements

Chapter 14
Young Hellions Part 2

The two teens meet in the middle of the ring bumping chest trash talking the other before commencing fisticuffs. Pam dodges to her left avoiding Desi’s roundhouse right dropping down grabbing the Fuji wrestlers leg giving Desi’s leg a good jerk flipping the challenger in the air.

The big boned Islander is sent crashing to the canvas stunned by the impact of the jolt to her spine. Large plump buttocks landing hard on the mat leaves Desi a bit stunned never seeing the champions spinning back fist heading towards her. Pam strikes the husky Island beauty in the kisser knocking her flat onto her back.

Holding her probably busted up mouth Pam uses the distraction grabbing a hold of her opponent’s legs spreading them wide. She goes to work stretching Desi who doesn’t seem to be the most flexible of girl’s legs wide eliciting low moans of discomfort. How’s that you big fat ugly pig, by the time I finished with you won’t be able to leave the ring under your own power” Pam promises stomping the insides of the challengers legs.

Desi knows she’s in trouble as the champion unmercifully attacks her legs trying to soften her up for her finisher. If she doesn’t free herself soon allowing the champion continues her leg attack her hopes of leaving the ring with the gold will be close to nothing.Especially if Pam captures her in figure four leg lock the young Fijian doesn’t know if she’ll be able not to submit.

And this is exactly what the champion has in mind stressing Desi’s legs stomping her in her pudgy belly before dropping her left to spin around her right leg. But as Pam bends reaching for her foes left leg Desi executes the counter she and her mother have been practicing so much planting her right foot on Pam’s cute derriere pushing as hard as she can.
The result is that the champion is propelled like a rocket slamming into the corner slumping to her knees. Desi waste no time trying to recover from the leg abuse heaped upon her by the champion instead hobbling over grabbing Pam by her Luxurious mane pulling the slim black fighter to her feet.

Wanda warns the Island girl to make a clean break which of course Desi ignores. This would be much to the regret of the challenger as Pam shoots her foot back and up between the brown skinned girl’s legs.The brutal mule kick connects perfectly crushing Desi’s denim covered cunt dropping her instantly to the canvas. Wanda rebukes the champion wedging herself between the two ordering Pam to the opposite side of the ring as she questions Desi asking if she can continue.

Of course I can fucking continue, this ain’t the first time some little cheating cunt has hit me in the pussy” the now seething Pacific princess hisses. Wanda smiles liking the attitude of this young girl waving both combatants together restarting the match. They collide in a fury of punches slaps and kicks which the referee allows wanting the two hated rivals get all of their aggression off their chest.
Desi starts to get the best of the exchange that is a until Pam again uses a dirty tactic to regain the advantage. Blows traded Pam suddenly stops jabbing her fingers into her opponent’s eyes blinding the big boob wrestler from Fuji. Vision impaired Desi soon finds herself topless as Pam rips off her blouse grabbing a hold of her foes big breast.

Damn take a look at these big saggy utters will you” she laughs attaching both of her hands to Desi’s bountiful bosom. Pam squeezes twisting her wrist screwing her sharp nails into her opponent’s meaty mounds. But the champion doesn’t get the reaction she expects as Desi simply grins and bears her attack without making a much as a whimper.

Desi then returns her opponents breast maul grabbing a hold of Pam’s latex top ripping it off her body. Surprised by the sheer strength of her rival the Junior champ then finds her own treasured albeit smaller boobs under attack.

Desi latches onto her left tit crushing it in her large hand targeting the protruding areola and nipple with brutal overhand chops. Stunned by the pain stinging her now swelling teat Pam decides to release Desi’s breast vying to try and defend her own cupcake sized assets. Leaving her lower body unprotected due to the pain in her throbbing boob Desi takes advantage ramming her knee into Pam's flat tummy .

The champion is sent back against the ropes by the force of her foes belly blasting knee lift.Breath knocked from her Pam slumps against the ropes clutching her stomach. You Foxes think that you’re so high ‘ Slap” and Mighty ‘ slap” well I think you’re all’ chop” full of ‘ Chop” crap” the chunky Islander screams rocking her opponent with back hand knife edge chops to the chest.

She then steps in catching Pam with a vicious European uppercut snapping the champions head back. Completely unprepared as she held both arms across her chest trying to protect against another brutal breast busting chop Pam left herself wide open to Desi’s jaw bashing blast.

Rocked by the big girls strike Pam teeters legs gone jello like barely keeping her upright as the challenger continues her assault. Desi grabs the champions top pulling it down exposing Pam’s pert 34 b cup tits w. Come on you little spoiled brat lets see if you got it in you to fight like a real grown up bitch” Desi challenges grabbing a hold of Pam’s thick stiff dark nipples.

The champions high pitched wails can be heard for miles as the Fuji wrestler cruelty twists pulls and pinches sinking her sharp nails in. She then rams her fat foot into Pam’s mid-section falling backwards taking the champion with her. Desi executes a perfect monkey flip sending the champion sailing over her head crashing onto her back in the middle of the ring.

The shapely pacific princess then shows amazing agility for a girl of her girth rolling up from the canvas. Desi comes to a standing position over her to then drop down butt first onto the champions prone form. Pam’s legs shoot up off the mat from the impact of Desi’s round firm ass which lands on her chest crushing the air from her.

Pam shows that she’s no pushover reaching up sinking both of her hands into Desi’s ample assets. Fuck “ the bronze beauty cries as her twin melons are crushed between the champions claws. But the challenger grins and bears the burning pain being caused by her opponents tit torture. Alright little miss hot stuff its time to end this” The fighter from Fuji says as she grabs Pam’s by the wrist slowly prying the offending fingers from her chest.

The challenger leans forward locking fingers with Pam’s slowly forcing them to the mat above head. Desi then scoots forward plopping her meaty butt down onto Pam’s face cinching in a almost inescapable face sit pin. Wanda drops down starting her count which reaches seven when the redhead referee’s attention is drawn to the ropes.

Marge has made it onto the ring apron readying to enter stepping over the top rope. The big broad elder sister of the Fox clan is met by Wanda who blocks her entrance getting in the huge woman’s face. Get down from there and leave before I disqualify your sister and have the commissioners suspend you” Wanda orders as an angry Marge looks over the officials head at what is happening in the ring. Pam who is still stuck underneath Desi’s wide derriere motions have started to wane .

The champions legs and arms which moments ago kicked and flailed wildly now lie limply at her sides. Unable to watch her baby sister be embarrassed in such a disgraceful fashion. Large Marge barges in knocking Wanda who is not a small woman to the side charging into the ring. Desi sees her coming rising ready to meet Marge head on not knowing just how big and strong the angry amazon is.

Desi meets Marge in a collision of feminine flesh receiving the worst of the impact .. She is bowled over knocked flat onto her back before receiving a big leg drop from Marge. The almost 240 pounder leaps in the air her big thick thigh coming down across Desi’s throat . Choking Desi rolls around on the mat gasping clutching her throat unable to catch her breath. Bell sounding as Wanda waves her arms signaling that the champion has been disqualified leaving both Fox sisters incensed....To be Continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam.jpg (25.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 30-May-21 at 23:41.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 03:40
Last Achievements

Young Hellions Part 3
Up in the sky box the commissioner watches the despicable act being perpetrated upon Desi wishing she were at ringside...

Damn they are really kicking the sh*t out of her and its making me so hot “Barbie coos into Wolf’s ear fidgeting with his zipper. The young Phenom assists the commissioner sliding his pants and underwear down allowing his stiff nine inch cock free. Barbie hops on his lap sliding Wolf’s member inside moaning like a cat in heat.

She bounces up and down moving in rhythm to Wolf thrusting of his hips which brings both to earth shattering orgasms. Damn girl you were right about no one being able to hear us because with all of your screaming I’m sure they would’ve thought I was killing you ‘ Wolf says shoving the commissioner off his lap .
Yeah you are so right about that young man , got to say I’m impressed haven’t had someone who could handle that ride the way you did” Barbie replies partly out of breath tossing Wolf a towel. Here clean up quick because it seems that my replacement for tonight has lost control down there so we are goanna go and take a seat ringside so that I can keep a closer watch on what’s going on.
I'm not too worried about those three but the next match coming up is a no holds barred grudge match that could easily get out of hand” Barbie says once again donning the mantle of 96th complex commissioner.

Back in the Ring...

A frantic May signals for security that seem not to be around at this time or maybe aren’t too keen on getting between the Fox sister’s and their prey.

So you think I need a f**king belt to destroy this fat little snot “ Large Marge screams as she towers over Desi who holds her battered leg shaking in pain. Let me show you how us Fox sisters get down” Marge sneers walking around the challengers frame stopping at her head dropping her wide behind down onto Desi’s face.
Pam laughs hysterically as the girl who has just won the match (by disqualification) although doesn’t win suffers the same predicament that she was just privy too. How you like it under there bitch “she laughs grabbing a hold of Desi’s leg locking it in a figure four dropping to the mat inching in the ligament tearing hold. Seems to me like you also like hurting tits huh” Marge crows reaching down clamping on a double breast claw.

Overwhelmed the Fuji fighter suffers the fate of many that have fallen before the combined might of the Fox sisters. At first you could hear the muffled screams of Desi as Pam’s torturous leg hold threatens to rip apart the chunky teen’s knee.
Slowly but surely her struggles cease as Marge’s air depleting face sit sends the outgunned Island wrestler into sleepy land. Finally security arrives as Marge and Pam rise leaving the carcass of the junior title challenger behind as a pack of jackal’s leave behind its scraps.

See Bitches that’s what happens to those who want to mess with the Fox family “Marge laughs as she passes the just arriving commissioner never bothering to address the vice –commissioner.

Barbie just shakes her head knowing that Marge knows that she will not be suspended as she has a title defense coming up in less than a week at the big pay per view. The commissioner doesn’t bother to chastise the junior champion who sashays by belt slung over shoulder proudly displaying her bruised but still beautiful breast for all to see and appreciate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Large Marge Fox.jpg (38.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Young Hellions.jpg (6.4 KB, 7 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post: