Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 11-Jun-21, 07:53
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then don't book someone who asks for that. Is it better if a lady who isn't prepared to book for less than $400 per hour doesn't list for sessions at all? Some of us would say it isn't.
Yes If they Want for 60 minutes so much Money as one week Holiday in Mallorca, them such a Lady should banned from the Wrestling List
And this is Not the Same as a Musical concert or a Champions league Soccer Game with absolut world Stars
The Session Girls are Not world Stars like Ronaldo
All Charges More then 300 for one hour is an absolute joke
Old 11-Jun-21, 08:49
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And this is Not the Same as a Musical concert or a Champions league Soccer Game with absolut world Stars
Some of the session athletes are certainly World Superstars.
They are the very best at what they do and they are also wonderful people, the best I've ever met.
It's fantastic! We are able to meet the athletes we see on the videos. Legends of this scene. We are able to escape to a World of glamour, excitement, competition, rivalry, a dream world. The best experience ever!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-21, 09:25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermouth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of the session athletes are certainly World Superstars.
They are the very best at what they do and they are also wonderful people, the best I've ever met.
It's fantastic! We are able to meet the athletes we see on the videos. Legends of this scene. We are able to escape to a World of glamour, excitement, competition, rivalry, a dream world. The best experience ever!
You know the meaning of worldstar? Perhaps in your personaly thinking it is your worldstar, but in the Real world, this has Nothing to do with the word worldstar
If you wreste for 500 an Hour misha Tate or rhonda roussey Then it makes Sense to use the word worldstar
Otherwise its only your personal thinking
Old 11-Jun-21, 12:46
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes If they Want for 60 minutes so much Money as one week Holiday in Mallorca, them such a Lady should banned from the Wrestling List
All Charges More then 300 for one hour is an absolute joke
It's really pretty simple; if it's too much for you, don't session with that wrestler. Also, keep in mind that they have travel expenses. If you inquire about the session and it's too much, just politely decline and move on. There are plenty of ladies for just about any budget.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rassel4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-21, 14:59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassel4fun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's really pretty simple; if it's too much for you, don't session with that wrestler. Also, keep in mind that they have travel expenses. If you inquire about the session and it's too much, just politely decline and move on. There are plenty of ladies for just about any budget.
Travel expenses Are normal business costs, Same as a restaurant has to pay her Rent
Old 11-Jun-21, 18:48
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
You know the meaning of worldstar? Perhaps in your personaly thinking it is your worldstar, but in the Real world, this has Nothing to do with the word worldstar
If you wreste for 500 an Hour misha Tate or rhonda roussey Then it makes Sense to use the word worldstar
Otherwise its only your personal thinking
Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey are superstars of MMA undoubtedly (yet you spelled both their names incorrectly). They are among the very best at what they do, but they are not session athletes. My interest is in doing sessions with athletes who are actually in our scene, and in this scene there are some world superstars, the session wrestling world is the Real World! Every time I escape to this scene, I am really living!
The Following User Says Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-21, 20:08
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermouth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey are superstars of MMA undoubtedly (yet you spelled both their names incorrectly). They are among the very best at what they do, but they are not session athletes. My interest is in doing sessions with athletes who are actually in our scene, and in this scene there are some world superstars, the session wrestling world is the Real World! Every time I escape to this scene, I am really living!
If i spell them wrong is Not important, and you spell it Right , the Session Girls are worldstars for YOU and Not for all
Old 12-Jun-21, 00:50
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've had 6 sessions with session wrestlers @$325-500/hr and found only 1 to be satisfying.
I've had 5 sessions with non-session wrestlers @$100/hr, and found only 1 to be satisfying.
So of the $2800 or so I spent on sessions, only $450 was actually money well spent for me.

To be clear, though, that's just me. I can't speak for others on this because we're not all collectively obtaining the same level of enjoyment from sessions. We're also not all into the same exact kinks, and therefore we're not all seeing session wrestlers for the same exact service. A session that's mind-blowing and worth $500 one for client could be absolutely terrible for another client and worth nothing.

Also, it doesn't matter to every client whether or not a session wrestler is experienced or famous for something in particular. For some, her looks are the most important. For others, her personality. And for others, her particular skill set. But if you're into being punched and kicked, then you're not gonna care if she's known for her scissor holds. If you like to be lifted and carried, you're not gonna care if she's a BJJ black belt who can outwrestle and submit you in dozens of ways. If you like to be facesat, you're not gonna really care how big her biceps are and if she can beat you in arm wrestling.

We're not all seeking the same thing and are therefore not getting the same experience or level of enjoyment out of the sessions we have. In other words, it's short-sighted for any of us to declare that our particular perspective represents the majority when it comes to session experiences, session wrestlers, and session prices.

There is an argument to be made for travel costs as an excuse to increase prices for sessions, but there's also a counter argument:

Like every occupation, you live where you can find work. If you're a session wrestler living somewhere remote like Duluth, Minnesota and travel costs are a major burden, it might make sense to relocate to somewhere that has access to more clients in order to stay in business. For example, if you live in or near NYC and are less than a day's drive to Philly, Boston, DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh... you will for sure have access to far more clients (and money), and you won't even need a plane ticket to travel between those cities since they're all fairly close.

And for those who do travel, it probably makes sense to only buy a plane ticket and book a hotel after enough deposits have been collected so that the entire cost of the trip is covered. I sort of assumed they all already did this as it seems fairly inadvisable to spend a ton of money and then hope to earn it back.

As far as the job being dangerous, yes, it definitely is. But even more dangerous is being a police officer, fireman, soldier, pilot, oil rigger, logger, roofer, delivery driver, miner, etc... I don't think those occupations are paying $400-500/hr.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 12-Jun-21 at 03:25.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 03:45
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

except locals in LA and Denver and other cities still have to advertise travel even in their own city to get bookings very often. They're working hourly, not salaried, unlike many of the other dangerous jobs you mentioned, and they also don't get benefits or pensions (not all of those jobs you listed get pensions, but cops at least). I've done hourly jobs when I was younger, and they weren't much fun.

as is not surprising by the number of people who complain about prices and no-show, sometimes these girls can't get as much work as there is interest because guys refuse to send a deposit so they don't take the risk to travel. I just had a deposit refunded because while there was plenty of "interest," no one else was sending a deposit, so she cancelled the trip. this is not the only time I've had a deposit refunded for this reason, even once when the session was going to be in LA when I was out there. when I met warrior amazon, before the session, she was telling me how she was just no-showed by some guy, then the next day some other guy was trying to get like a $100 session out of her. they have to deal with bad customers constantly.

anyway, it doesn't matter, if you feel $400+ is an outrageous price, just don't do sessions. this post will probably devolve into 50 pages of insults like the last one, and silly suggestions for them to lower prices so they can work more. this thread is about how guys afford them I guess, not what women should price their services at.

if you're repeatedly disappointed by sessions, regardless of price point, it makes no sense to continue... or at least only repeat with the couple who have been great.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 09:18
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The prices are a combination of everything:

- travel and accommodation costs

- being a (generally) fetish oriented thing means clients are generally willing to pay more (a treat not something done every day)

- short lifespan of the activity (they won't be doing it at the same level past 40yo)

- just general lack of "supply". Most good wrestlers are routinely fully booked. It's not bs. They are! So naturally some will raise the prices, to get the same $ and work less. You'd do the same.

- it's a freelancer job so the hourly rate is always way higher than most jobs with salary, paid holiday, sick days etc. Not comparable.

As for the comparison with football tickets. I wouldn't pay 1$ for that and certainly wouldn't care for meeting Ronaldo. I'd rather have Sheena/Anat ragdoll me for 5mins

But it's the same thing! Those tickets are expensive because other people value them that much. That's cool.

Last edited by Johnhwasser; 12-Jun-21 at 09:32. Reason: Empty lines for readibility
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread