Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-Apr-13, 12:58
anna-konda's Avatar
anna-konda anna-konda is offline
Producer
Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Location: Berlin
Posts: 133
Thanks: 4
Thanked 168 Times in 79 Posts
Default A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

Hi that´s a bit Off Topic cause it´s not about mixed, it´s about female vs. female but may some of the german guy´s here wanna ask her wifes, gf....to wrestle me! Kontex Catfight and the Female Fightclub Berlin offer a Prize for the woman who can beat me. The Video i send here is the Trailer for it!
Besides that you Guy´s know you can always meet and wrestle me here!
And also the F/F matches will be infront of audience if you are interested.

hallo leute. kontex und der female fightclub berlin bieten eine siegprämie für die frau die es schafft mich zu besiegen! also fragt ruhig mal rum wenn ihr eine kennt der ihr zutraut einen guten kampf abzuliefen! bei sieg gibts gute kohle und bei niederlage ne kleine kostenpauschale. ich werd natürlich mein bestes tun das die damen immer mit der kostenpauschale nach hause fahren werden!
zuschauer sind willkommen.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 19-Apr-13, 15:14
sheehan's Avatar
sheehan sheehan is offline
Member
Points: 20,789, Level: 62 Points: 20,789, Level: 62 Points: 20,789, Level: 62
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Location: India
Posts: 447
Thanks: 974
Thanked 1,155 Times in 263 Posts
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna-konda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Female Fightclub Berlin offer a Prize for the woman who can beat me
Not sure there are too many women (or even men) who can beat U. I think Female Fight Club Berlin can hold onto that cash for a long Time.

P.S. Big Fan
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sheehan For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 27-Apr-13, 17:31
anna-konda's Avatar
anna-konda anna-konda is offline
Producer
Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Location: Berlin
Posts: 133
Thanks: 4
Thanked 168 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

wow! thank you very much!
what´s really strange is that there exist a german forum called fightergirl where some bullshitters write! and there they say a "ola" and a "diana" could beat me easy! i have seen the guy´s wrote that there! but it´s really strange that noone tell me that and also noone of these names wanna take that money seems!
the biggest bullshitter there is a guy called "fighter"!
he also think he can beat me but never had a session!
what a coward! lol
his experience with me is an funwrestling event from the past!
what they do is no help to arrange cool action -it´s exactly the oposite!

it´s really sad to say that but it looks that the fighting scene in germany actually doesn´t exist!
it´s a talking scene!

don´t get me wrong, i like the german guy´s too who i meet in sessions but i love the real clash! to fight out who´s the really best!
i would never say about another female wrestler that i´m stronger! i wanna fight her! and if i won there is no reason to talk about it anymore! everybody can watch it! seems for many other women it´s enough to have sessions and that´s it! but not for me! i like the real challenge like my matches last year vs. anna mikhaylenko, shawna pierce and naina. also red-devil.
two weeks ago i fought an big woman. but unfortunetly she was only big and no real challenge!
guy´s feel free to tell your favorite female wrestler about the fightclub offer!
who arrange a match can watch it for free here and get a dvd of the match!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 01-May-13, 05:28
sensualwrestler sensualwrestler is offline
Senior Member
Points: 9,351, Level: 41 Points: 9,351, Level: 41 Points: 9,351, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Location: S.W. Ohio
Posts: 360
Thanks: 6,348
Thanked 157 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

Have you thought about listing yourself & the club on wb270? Both of the ladies you've mentioned are listed there along with session girls from all over Germany. Even though it's a mixed session site, you could mention the challenge in your listings.

.Also, Monica in the UK has a club similar to yours & holds live events several times a year. She might be able to help you find ladies for your challenge - she networks with female wrestlers from all over the world.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-May-13, 15:10
Issarg Issarg is offline
Member
Points: 9,032, Level: 40 Points: 9,032, Level: 40 Points: 9,032, Level: 40
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Location: North Italy
Posts: 234
Thanks: 486
Thanked 525 Times in 123 Posts
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

I think Diana the natural could be' an even match for you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-May-13, 14:10
Big Tim
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna-konda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow! thank you very much!
what´s really strange is that there exist a german forum called fightergirl where some bullshitters write! and there they say a "ola" and a "diana" could beat me easy! i have seen the guy´s wrote that there! but it´s really strange that noone tell me that and also noone of these names wanna take that money seems!
the biggest bullshitter there is a guy called "fighter"!
he also think he can beat me but never had a session!
what a coward! lol
his experience with me is an funwrestling event from the past!
what they do is no help to arrange cool action -it´s exactly the oposite!

it´s really sad to say that but it looks that the fighting scene in germany actually doesn´t exist!
it´s a talking scene!

don´t get me wrong, i like the german guy´s too who i meet in sessions but i love the real clash! to fight out who´s the really best!
i would never say about another female wrestler that i´m stronger! i wanna fight her! and if i won there is no reason to talk about it anymore! everybody can watch it! seems for many other women it´s enough to have sessions and that´s it! but not for me! i like the real challenge like my matches last year vs. anna mikhaylenko, shawna pierce and naina. also red-devil.
two weeks ago i fought an big woman. but unfortunetly she was only big and no real challenge!
guy´s feel free to tell your favorite female wrestler about the fightclub offer!
who arrange a match can watch it for free here and get a dvd of the match!
Anna you are simply the greatest woman. Shawna, Anna M, Naina were no match for you overall. I have joined your C4S live site, hope to watch you crush the big lady! PS I would like to see you fight Daniella Sell. I believe she is also German. Take care, Tim xhttp://www.malevsfemale.org/ihttp://www.malevsfemale.org/images/icons/icon7.gifmages/icons/icon7.gif
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-May-13, 14:34
Big Tim
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure there are too many women (or even men) who can beat U. I think Female Fight Club Berlin can hold onto that cash for a long Time.

P.S. Big Fan
Me too, I can already see that even with martial arts,taekwondo,BJJ and being younger, Alice has no chance against Anna Konda the greatest!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-May-13, 16:18
anna-konda's Avatar
anna-konda anna-konda is offline
Producer
Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30 Points: 5,242, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Location: Berlin
Posts: 133
Thanks: 4
Thanked 168 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: A Bit Off Topic cause German F/F Challenge....

thank you guy´s!
about naina -if you are member of my members site or watched the clips in my store you know the first match and the short sparring match later too. also what you see on dailymotion and youtube show that it was a brutal fight! naina is much stronger (also physically) than it looks and she´s really sm. so pain is no problem for her. sure -she´s not stronger than me, but a woman who is so "hard to kill" is always a tuff match for me! i think she´s the best female fighter over 1.90m height! who like tall women who really can overpower you should meet her. i can say she never give up vs. me before she feel i break her bones in the next second! crazy woman! if she trap you in her chokes she finish you off in 5sec.!
daniela sell don´t fight unfortunetly. we spoke about some things month´s ago.
jay fuchs would be cool!
about diana, -she´s from berlin too but i got no contact. for me it looks she don´t wanna publishing something! no videos! so it makes no sense for me to contact her. if she would be interested she could be part of it here and fight me for sure!
the "female fightclub berlin" is not only a "who can beat anna" place. red-devil wrestle here too and many other things are possible. all about female wrestling and mixed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anna konda, challenge, female wrestling, fightclub, offer

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beaten up by a girl topic link stradled1 Wrestling & Fighting Stories 1 03-Aug-13 10:20
a German lady with a private wrestling harem of lesbian housemaids (and 5 macho sons) muarijun Wrestling & Fighting Stories 0 09-Jun-13 14:20
Transporter the Series (in German) doc Wrestling & Fighting Videos 13 03-Feb-13 16:16
Mikaela from Shefights topic Naji Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 1 04-Dec-11 07:14


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:35.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.