Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-May-19, 19:36
dj200

Default Re: My Girlfriends little sister's first KO..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, all I can tell you is that the photo you use shows up on Google linked to an Instagram account for named merve_merve1993. The photo shows up in the account on Instagram and the profile gives a birthdate.

But if it's really your gf's very young sister's photo, you should tell her that some Instagram claiming to be a 32 year old Turkish model has used her photos.
imagine being this much of a killjoy. did you go to the avengers film and start telling people that thor isnt a real god, hes actually an actor?

let people enjoy things
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 00:25
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Kill joy? The OP is posting pics of an instagram model, on a fetish board without her consent.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 04:06
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kill joy? The OP is posting pics of an instagram model, on a fetish board without her consent.
i agree with you to an extent, but you have to remember that once you post something on the internet its fair game to anyone. if you dont want anyone using anything against you withoit your consent the safest thing to do is not post it at all.

im not taking a side here, but just playing devils advocate
Old 28-May-19, 16:12
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
imagine being this much of a killjoy. did you go to the avengers film and start telling people that thor isnt a real god, hes actually an actor?

let people enjoy things
A better film analogy would be if I make a low budget film, tell you I snagged some Hollywood actor, and then you call me out on the fact it was actually a random person who looked a bit like them.

And for what it's worth, usually when guys on here do something similar to this, they're upfront about it. They post some semi famous person and say "This woman looks a lot like (woman from story).
Old 28-May-19, 19:39
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this is a fair point i didnt consider. Not really my issue with what sly said, and a separate point but a strong one nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A better film analogy would be if I make a low budget film, tell you I snagged some Hollywood actor, and then you call me out on the fact it was actually a random person who looked a bit like them.

And for what it's worth, usually when guys on here do something similar to this, they're upfront about it. They post some semi famous person and say "This woman looks a lot like (woman from story).
its fantasy. honestly bit concerned that you found *that* to the the unrealistic part. let people enjoy the story. the faux-realness is part of the fantasy. youre trying to be smart and, well...
Old 29-May-19, 15:16
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
its fantasy. honestly bit concerned that you found *that* to the the unrealistic part. let people enjoy the story. the faux-realness is part of the fantasy. youre trying to be smart and, well...
I never said that the photo was the unrealistic part. I just thought that it was silly to constantly insist that these were the real photos and had seen comments of at least one guy who seemed to not quite see that it was fantasy.

And I also don't think it's right to take some unsuspecting person's photo for here either.

edit:
There's also a potential problem for the forums in this being copyrighted material.

Last edited by slycordinator; 29-May-19 at 15:25.
The Following User Says Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-19, 19:19
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Maybe this thread could get back to its origins...., the continuation of the story
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-19, 22:07
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe this thread could get back to its origins...., the continuation of the story
dat clearly aint gonna happen. the topic creator got exposed as a phony, and then has the nerve to post pictures of women on a fetish board w/o her consent. and once called out, he gave a horrible defense and turned tail.

if he had blocked the woman's face or just not included the picture at all, everything would have been peaches and cream. but it aint. cuz you have to be a real sad sack of shit to use pics from an instagram models page, and then pretend you have a girlfriend who has a little sister who ko'd you. and most of all, mislead people into believing this story. and you think TC is gonna have the backbone to continue his story and thread

roflmao
Old 04-Jun-19, 09:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am not condoning the use of an instagram model's pictures, though I can see that the thread had a lot more attention paid to it because of the gorgeous pics, but for me the best part was the story. I honestly don't care if it is true or false, because the veracity of the tale has no impact on my life whatsoever, but it is wonderful to lose yourself in the fantasy that it could happen. I would have read the stories whether the pics were shared or not. I would like to see the thread continue, even if it is only with the written word as content.

What I don't understand is the vitriolic hatred that people have if they 'prove' that a story didn't actually happen. Who cares? If you don't believe it, and said disbelief ruins your enjoyment, don't read it. Seems simple enough to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-19, 10:41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am not condoning the use of an instagram model's pictures.
Then stop. Don't steal pics from other peoples social media profiles and spread it on a fetish forum. It's low, dirty, and overall puts the thread in an overall bad light. Thats the overall point.

Let me reiterate again: Everything would be fine if the pics weren't posted(or atleast the face pics were blocked)

Unless you'd be perfectly happy with me going to your families social media profiles, and then telling the forum about how your sis/mom/teen child put me in some holds and then posting pics of them on here /S

It ain't going to continue because the OP ran tail out of here. And yes, he obviously lied when he got called out on it. Unless he has evidence to back up his claims, which he doesn't. The singular point isn't that the story isn't true. It's the fact posted pics from other models and lied. Which in turn taints this thread, which includes the story.

if you care so bad, continue the story yourself. or make up your own. Not like TC is writing complex novels.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 04-Jun-19 at 11:00.

Tags
headscissor, knockout, reverse, sister