Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-21, 17:12
MyBuddySupafly

Default Re: Introductions

Hello everyone, I am new here and hope to write some stories. Looking forward to making some friends and hang out!
Old 24-Apr-21, 20:05
Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hello everyone, I'm Avadar, just joined today. I'm mainly a submissive and love being dominated in wrestling. My favorite ways to be pinned are schoolgirl pin, grapevine pin and headscissors. What I like about femdom wrestling is I love the idea of being completely immobilized, restrained, humiliated, etc. by a woman using just her body to do so without any other tools, restraints etc.

I like to go up against people whom I know I will not be able to beat in wrestling just to see how long I last before giving up/tapping etc. because even if I lose I love the power struggle.

Nice to meet everyone
Old 25-Apr-21, 23:12
Points: 368, Level: 6 Points: 368, Level: 6 Points: 368, Level: 6

Been a fan of mixed wrestling since before the internet was a thing. Looking forward to finding out who all shares my interests and my love of seeing beautiful girls defeating men
The Following User Says Thank You to Tapped out to my sister For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 07:55
Points: 701, Level: 10 Points: 701, Level: 10 Points: 701, Level: 10

Hello everyone, very new to this and curious to learn more. Have a nice day everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to gelobutefaf For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 10:48
Points: 1,199, Level: 13 Points: 1,199, Level: 13 Points: 1,199, Level: 13

HI, I am a longtime fan since I first saw ads in the back of magazines in the 80s.
The Following User Says Thank You to LegmanDonnie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-21, 09:20
Points: 3,724, Level: 25 Points: 3,724, Level: 25 Points: 3,724, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Hello,

I am looking for open-minded, positive crazy women(from age 26 - 46) with slightly dominant streak, who are into frivolous mail conversations. You don't need to be models (I'm not one myself).
And yes, you can talk to me about other topics if you want. It would be generally very nice if we get to know each other a little bit, instead of just talking/writing dirty to each other. I would also like to know how my writing partner is ticking humanly and not only whether we fit together in terms of sexual preferences. Mutual sympathy always matters to me.
at the appropriate time
If we really like each other, I am also willing to share my email or hangout address at the appropriate time.

I am not looking for an online education and also not a woman who wants money for mailing. Only one who understands black as well as cryptic humor and sees me despite my fantasies, not as a freak. I just want to be able to share everything that goes around in my head with someone.
Especially arouses me the idea to be scissored by a woman during sex.
The holds could also vary and their strength could increase. If desired, I would also try to get out of her clutches(My arms I can still move quite well).

The first time the thought crossed my mind was when I watched the James Bond movie ''Goldeneye'' , to which I also read the book.
You can find the relevant scene has been posted in this forum before, I strongly assume.

Since (some years later) my physiotherapist(I got cerebral palsy since birth, which affects all four limbs and therefore I am sitting in a wheelchair). had to hold me between her legs, I started to really enjoy it when a woman(I like it best when she is barefoot, too). warps her bare legs around my body, alternately squeezes me and opens the hold again... Skin contact is generally very important to me.

In written form, I'll allow everything. I am also open for further stimulating thoughts. Practically we would have to change some things a little bit, because I could not stand too much pain.
But I mention that only as a side note. As I already wrote, I am mainly interested in the mental cinema.

Because of my disability, I can only type slowly. I also use a translation tool to compensate for my lack of English vocabulary for everyday conversations. So please be patient with me.

Usually I only write and speak German. but since I watch many of English movies and series in the original language, I understand quite a lot.

Last edited by SqueezeMeBare83; 30-Apr-21 at 20:27.
The Following User Says Thank You to SqueezeMeBare83 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-21, 10:36
Bevvie97

Hello everyone!
I am Beverly from the Netherlands, 24-yo female.
Joined the community just today (had been thinking about joining for a long time as I'm a bit shy).
Until my sophomore year at the university I had been doing judo for 10 years, and I still like watching female and mixed fights.
Looking forward to being part of this big and active community.
Bevvie
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-21, 12:58
Points: 604, Level: 9 Points: 604, Level: 9 Points: 604, Level: 9

Hi to everyone newbie here happy may holidays, I like all things regarding women dominating guys in combat glad to be part of the forum.
Old 05-May-21, 18:07
Spartan Muscle

Hello, I'm new on this forum. I'm into submission wrestling, BJJ and bodybuilding. I also like watching pro wrestling, lucha libre and MMA. Looking to have interesting discussions on here.
Old 09-May-21, 01:57
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Hi everyone new to the forum but wrestling/fighting huge fetish site has amazing content looking forward to joining community and cyber fighting!

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling