Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Czech Amazon: Zoe vs Christian (bondage onslaught).
Get this video at: Czech Amazon - CA12

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Anastasia vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-250.

Old 29-Nov-16, 05:38
Producer
Points: 30,324, Level: 76 Points: 30,324, Level: 76 Points: 30,324, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,196 Times in 578 Posts
Default Message from Robin / FIGHTBABE

Happy Holidays! It's that time of year to be grateful for everything good in your life. I've gone through some very tough times recently.dealing with loss..but I'm finding the balance between dealing with that loss and being grateful for all the good in my life. I'm wishing you a beautiful season of joy and happiness! I'm running a BLACK FRIDAY SUPER SALE through Monday, the 28th! Check it out! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] 50% off videos! 20% off Memberships! Biggest Sale of the year! Payments must be paid to me by PayPal!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Celebrate being grateful by supporting Les Femmes Fatales Productions this month! Have you checked out my website recently! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] My website is MASSIVE and if you are a MEMBER, you get access to 2 minute previews of over 684 videos! That is over 30 hours of viewing! PLUS there are over 10,000 photos, & My diary (who wouldn't want to ready my private thoughts!? LOL!) If you prefer buying from Clips4sale, there are no Black Friday discounts! But, I have some very exciting updates at my CLIPS4SALE stores that I want to share with you!! The clips4ale updates are listed below and I have no doubt that there is something you will LOVE!!!! I also want to remind you that I am the #1 quality producer of wrestling and fetish video material, so if you want to make your FANTASY video a REALITY, please contact me and I'll make it happen! I pride myself in 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! You can see comments of other's Custom Videos that I've produced on my website,[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! So don't delay, get your Custom Video request in today!!! Make your Fantasy a Realtiy!! Drop me an email with your custom video idea now to get a quote on your video project! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Ariel X, Skylar Renee, Jennifer Thomas, Liz Lightspeed, Kristiana and of course me are all available or Customs on December 10! It's hard to coordinate schedules with Skylar and Ariel so if you want a CUSTOM with these 2 beauties, let me know ASAP! I may be traveling to a city near you very soon! San Francisco Dec 8, 9 Phoenix Dec 12 Chicago, NYC, DC and Philly are coming up soon! Below are my Clips4sale Updates. I appreciate your support!!!! Peace, Love and Happiness, Fightbabe Robin xxx Christmas is coming! Don't forget your favorite female wrestler! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Or make a donation to one of my favorite charities to whom I donate monthly! A gift to them is a gift to me! BEST FRIENDS ANIMAL SOCIETY bestfriends.org FARM SANCTUARY (MY SPONSORED PIG, LOLA, lives here!) [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Super Sexy Super Heroine Videos!! NEW RELEASES!!! The Lone Ranger vs The Golden Avenger!!! (Hollywood vs Robin) Excellent Super Heroine Wrestling and Domination! The Transformation! After Steve beats up Skylar with belly punching and KOs her with a head scissor, Skylar Renee is transformed into a Video Star Super Woman and destroys her boyfriend with Scissors, Facesitting, Breast and HOM Smothers and finally sensual scissors! Steve He will never disrespect or underestimate the physical abilities of the stronger sex again! Skylar is a sexy body beautiful delight! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] COMPETITIVE Female vs Female and Female vs Male Wrestling! NEWEST RELEASES! Coming Thursday Ariel X vs Veve Lane! One of the MOST INTENSE and HIGHLY SKILLED matches you'll ever see!!! Don't miss these incredible athletes go at each other! Other recent releases include COMPETITIVE MATCHES between Brown Belt Maria Queen vs Black Belt Kaysha Brazil!! Brown Belt Maria Queen vs Alex!! Black Belt Kaysha Brazil vs Alex (with a real front triangle KO!!) And finally Minxy Li vs Liz Lightspeed! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry! LOADS OF LIFT AND CARRY VIDS AND CLIPS! New Clips coming soon!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Competitive Judo Gi fighting! Judo Gi/Barefoot videos! NEWEST RELEASE!! Judo Gi Fight! Lisa vs Robin (A BLAST FROM THE PAST! This is a real goodie! Don't miss!) [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestling, Fetish and Femdom Videos! NEWEST RELEASE!!! Ultimate Submissions! Long Brutal Submission Holds!!! Rapture Dominates Robin in excruciating Pro Style Holds!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Tickling and Bondage Videos! NEWEST RELEASE!! Wrestling/Tickling! Veve Lane vs Robin! This is an outstanding Tickling Fight! One of these girls is WAY more ticklish than the other and it does not serve her well! A real tickling domination fight! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestler Erotica! NEWEST RELEASE!!! KO, Feet and Dildo Blowjob for Ariel X! Ariel disrespects Robin one too many times and ends up completely dominated and humiliated!! And here are my newest stores!!! Go take a peep!!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Killer KOs!!! KO Revenge Fightbabe Robin vs Hollywood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Foot Fetish!! Lots of tootsie worship here!