Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Dec-21, 04:46
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Redlands College Fight Season

Part 14: Four Redlands College Roommates Fun

Ashley’s Model Pic: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sofia’s Model Pic: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

“Hey Ash, take a look at this.” Sofia asked her friend, as the two girls sat on one couch in the living room, playing around on their phones.

Ashley is 5’7, 135. Sofia is 5’9, 160, and slightly older then her friends.

On the other couch, sat their close friends and roommates, Travis and Corey. The girls chatted back and forth, while buried in their phones, allowing the boys to control the largest TV for now to watch their Sunday Night sports game that the girls didn’t care about at all and were completely ignoring. Rather then stay in the dorms, the four close friends got themselves a larger, four bedroom, place together off campus.

Travis is 5’8, 130, with short brown hair. Corey is 5’7, 125, with medium length black hair.

Meanwhile, the TV announced “Green Bay Leads Chicago 25-10 going into the half, we’ll be right back for the halftime show, after this!” As it cut to commercial.

As Ashley slid over next to Sofia to see her phone screen, Travis asked out of half bored curiosity, “What’re you looking at Sof?” The guys interest in the game was quickly waning as the score got out of hand, only continuing to watch because there was little else to do.

“Wow she got him gooooood.” Ashley commented with a smile, at the clip on Sofia’s phone, as Sofia had been browsing the school’s app for the competition.

“I love her.” Sofia commented back. “Showing them to take us bigger girls seriously, we can compete too!” She lightly joked with a laugh.

“What was that Travis?” Sofia then asked, not hearing his question at first.

“What’re you girls watching?” Corey interrupted, asking Travis’s question again for him.

“Oh it’s just a clip from one of those competition matches.” Sofia explained, going in full screen on the video and turning her phone towards the boys, extending out her arm towards them so they could just make it out if they focused.

“What?! There’s no way she beat him.” Corey responded to what was on her screen. “Was he really trying?”

Yes, she did, and duh!” Ashley interjected. “What guy WANTS to lose a public wrestling match with a girl?”

What was on Sofia’s phone screen, was a clip of Colleen Vs Carter, a recent match. The plus sized Colleen had dominated her male opponent with her mismatch of a size advantage, to a 2-0 victory, making herself 3-0 overall.

“I don’t know-“ Corey slowly replied, “……..maybe he likes it?” He finished with a smirk.

“Yeah right.” Ashley said, clearly annoyed with the dumb excuse.

“She did have the size advantage.” Travis said to Corey, still half watching the commercials. He had to agree with the girls on this one.

“But still, she doesn’t look that strong or athletic.” Corey persisted.

“Maybe you should show him what it’s like wrestling someone heavier then you, Sof.” Ashley joked with a laugh.

“Maybe I should!” Sofia replied with a grin, purely joking with them.

“You could totally take him Soph!” Ashley smirked.

“Is that a challenge then?” Corey shot back with a grin.

“Hmm……..” Sofia took a few seconds to think, before answering “……….I guess it is!” With a smile. Ashley clearly wanted her to do it, and it sounded kind of fun. How could she refuse?

“Sounds good to me. Right now, then?” Corey asked, accepting her challenge.

“Might as well.” Said Sofia. “We should probably change first though, into something better for wrestling.”

“Alright, let’s do it!” Corey replied, already getting up to go to his room to change out of his casual comfy clothes.

“Wait, are you guys really doing this?” Travis asked with a light laugh, a bit surprised they were actually serious about wrestling each other.

“Yeah, why not?” Sofia responded. “Not like there’s much else to do, and it sounds fun!Besides, someone’s gotta show him what a bigger girl can do.” She joked.

“If she’s being for real, so am I.” Said Corey.

“Okay then, I guess me and Ash will just sit back and enjoy the show.” Travis laughed, as his two friends went to their rooms.

“Actually…….how about we get in on this? Boys Vs Girls night? Ashley challenged with a sly grin.

“Alright, let’s do it!” Travis replied with little hesitation. It did sound like more fun then just watching Sofia and Corey, and wrestling around with Ashley didn’t sound so bad. “I don’t really care about this game anymore anyway.” Travis said, grabbing the TV remote and turning it off.

“You might regret it though when you’re pinned in the first 30 seconds.” Travis teased her.

“You better hope so, otherwise it’s a Girls sweep tonight.” Ashley teased back, the two of them going to get changed.

After a few minutes, Travis exited his room and found only Corey waiting in the living room.

“What are they doing in there?” Travis lightly joked, breaking the silence, having changed into just a pair of athletic shorts.

“I know right, all I had to do is just throw some shorts on real quick.” Corey replied. “Wait, you and Ashley are wrestling too?” He asked, not realizing at first that Travis had also changed.

“Yep, we thought we’d get in on the fun. Make it a 2 vs 2.” Travis answered.

Another minute of patiently waiting on the couch later, and the girls finally emerged from their rooms. Travis and Corey’s eyes were immediately drawn to them, a bit caught off guard at the stunning sight before them. They couldn’t help but stare as the girls walked over to them.

Sofia had changed into a cute, bright, colorful skimpy bikini. Ashley had changed into a skimpy bikini of her own, a light pink one. Apparently they were silently on the same page with their outfits.

“Oh, are you guys wrestling too?” Sofia asked.

Of course, you think we were going to miss out on this? Oh, and I think they approve.” Ashley laughed.

“Come on, how are we supposed to fight you when you girls are wearing that?” Corey jokingly complained, while trying not to continue ogling their very attractive friends.

“Hey, it’s not our problem if you guys can’t keep it in your pants!” Ashley taunted, exchanging smirks with Sofia.

“A girl’s gotta use what she’s got.” Sofia laughed.

“We got this Corey, cute outfits aren’t going to save them!” Travis joked.

“So, rules?” Sofia asked.

“Yeah, how are we gonna do this?” Travis asked.

“I guess first we’ll need to slide some things over to make some more space now.” Corey commented. That was a good starting point.

“Okay guys……..I think I have a plan.” Ashley announced, just as they finished making extra space to wrestle.

“We all start off at the same time, me Vs Travis, and Corey Vs Sofia, but let’s add a fun twist. We each have 2 ‘lives’-“

“Like a video game.” Corey cut in, before Ashley continued-

“-Once you tap out 2 times, your ‘lives’ are at zero, and you lose. When one of us taps out, you’re out for a minute, and the person you submitted too gets to go join the other fight for a double team until your minute is over, and then you can rejoin the match and break the double team. Sound good?” Ashley finally finished.

“That’s……..interesting. I like it.” Travis replied.

“That’s fine with me.” Sofia said. “We can use my phone for the timer when one of us taps.” Sofia volunteered, going to set up her phone.

“When you give up, you’re gonna want to get that timer going fast, so no laying there being lazy.” Ashley laughed.

“What about when one of our lives hits zero?” Corey asked.

“Then it’s a full time double team on the guy or girl left.” Ashley replied.

“So I guess we’re ready then!” Said Sofia, as the four friends then got into position. All four of them were eager to get started.

“Sizing me up?” Sofia playfully asked Corey as they stood in front of each other, knowing that wasn’t exactly what he was doing.

His eyes roaming her voluptuous body, it was challenging to stay in a competitive, winning focused, mindset. Sofia was gorgeous. He definitely wasn’t expecting her to be dressed like this for their match, purposefully showing off her curves. He desperately hoped she wouldn’t notice the quickly forming tent in his shorts.

“Yeah……..just planning how I’m gonna take you down.” Corey replied as convincingly as he could.

“And all I have to do is get on top of you.” Sofia said with a smirk. That remark certainly didn’t help him refocus, and she knew it.

Meanwhile, Travis was off to a better start at controlling himself against Ashley, but even for him, his pink bikini clad ‘opponent’ was quite distracting. Ashley just looked flawless in every way. Even her hair was perfect, the blonde hair with dark roots cascaded over her shoulders.

“So how’s this look on me? I just bought it recently, and I need a friends opinion.” She said with a mischievous smile, slowly turning herself all the way around so he could see the view from the back, too. She knew exactly what she was doing.

“It-……it looks amazing, on you.” Travis answered without much thought, his eyes locked on her body. Okay, now there was a stirring in his groin.

“Aw thank you, I think so too.” Ashley grinned.

“S-so, should I start us off?” Travis asked, a little embarrassed. He was more then ready to get to the wrestling, and get his mind firmly on defeating Ashley, before her teasing left his shorts bulging.

“Sure, go ahead.” Ashley said with a smirk, knowing why he rushing to get started. “Ready guys?” She asked Corey and Sofia.

At 2 nods from their friends, Travis announced “On 3, 3…………2…….” Ashley gave a teasing little shake of her hips on each number, that Travis couldn’t help but watch as he counted down.

“……….1!” He announced, officially starting their match.

With none of them having any wrestling experience, there was little technique and skill among them as the match began. The girls had a mental edge though, having gotten Corey and Travis a bit distracted with arousal before even touching them. They also had the advantage of casually following Redland’s matches, so Ashley and Sofia knew OF quite a few moves, they just didn’t have the personal experience and muscle memory to consistently smoothly and quickly execute the moves themselves.

Ashley was the most aggressive of the four friends, immediately going on the attack and wrestling Travis down. As the two of them began fighting for position though, they both quickly realized this was going to be a close matchup.

Corey and Sofia began a bit more slowly, but as they locked up, Corey was quickly finding Sofia’s 35 pound weight advantage and slight height advantage a challenge to handle. Using her size advantage for leverage after they went to the floor, she was able to push him over on to his back.

Corey tried to push her back and squirm away, having no interest in ending up underneath Sofia, but he wasn’t going anywhere. Sofia was a bit too heavy for him to hold off, and he was slowly becoming more and more pinned beneath her, until she finally got her leg over his midsection to fully seat herself atop him.

“Feeling like Carter yet?” Sofia playfully asked as she slowly began to scoot herself up his body. The further up she moved, the more leverage her arms gained over his.

“Just……wait. I’m not……trapped yet!” Corey defiantly replied, as he continued his losing battle.

“I think you are.” Sofia giggled, her hips now centered over his chest. Corey struggled as his arms began to tire and lose mobility the further up Sofia got. As she scooted up to his neck, he and Sofia’s arms shook as they continued to clash, now down to muscle vs muscle.

Corey’s arms were steadily lowering despite his best efforts. He knew he couldn’t allow her to pin his arms above his head. His arms were usually stronger and would outlast her’s, but now all the leverage belonged to Sofia. As his hands neared the floor, his arms suddenly gave out, being forced right down through the small gap of space that was left.

Sofia made some slight adjustments, and he was now pinned with her crotch against his chin, and thick thighs framing his face while also trapping his tired arms straight above his head, where they could barely even flail around.

“I can……get out.” Corey insisted through deep breathes. That lost struggle had really taken a lot out of him, he truly gave it his all to avoid this position. His pinned arms felt weak after the heavy exertion. Having Sofia’s weight on him wasn’t helping either.

“Go ahead then, I’m waiting.” Sofia teased, crossing her arms and looking down at him with a smug expression. He wasn’t going anywhere. She just sat and enjoyed the weak shuffling of his arms between her thighs and knees, the pointless bucking of his hips, and the frustrated kicks of his legs behind her.

“You got him Sof!” She heard a shout of encouragement from behind her, coming from Ashley, as she and Travis continued their back and forth fight.

“Worry about……yourself!” Travis had replied.

“Might as well just tap out now.” Sofia advised Corey with a shrug of her shoulders. “You’re stuck, you are NOT getting me off you.” She laughed. “Tap, let’s reset, and you can try again.”

“No way!” A tired Corey gasped, mostly having given up his struggle now. “You’ll…….double……team Travis. I can wait you out……..till he’s done with Ashley.” Corey boldly proclaimed.

“Okay then, but I did try to let you off with a soft pin.” Sofia playfully replied.

Meanwhile, Travis and Ashley continued to go at it. They were a very even matchup, with their similar builds and inexperience, neither of them had been able to truly take control over the other. They each had moments where it appeared one of them could take over the match, but failed to lock it down.

“Almost……got you!” Travis playfully taunted as swung a knee over her butt, taking her back with Ashley now on her stomach. He slowly slid up her body as she fought to roll them over, one of her attempts almost succeeding, before the other half of her stomach flopped back down against the floor.

As Travis began to try and slide an arm around her neck, trying to wiggle it under her chin to lock in some sort of choke, he heard a muffled sound and struggling from off to the side.

Corey had apparently been rolled into a headscissor or something, his head now buried in her thick thighs. Her hands had his head grabbed, tightly pulling him face first into her bikini clad crotch.

She didn’t have the most lethal legs, or best scissor technique, but her wide hips and large thighs, combined with being pulled into her crotch, added a smothering effect to the hold. The added smothering more then made up for the imperfect scissoring.

Corey desperately squirmed in the hold, while he tried to pull apart the soft, cushiony, thighs from around his head and neck. He had no idea what was happening outside of Sofia’s crotch, but he hoped Ashley would be submitting to Travis any second now. His arms had been weakened to much to have a chance of escaping Sofia, and he couldn’t hold out much longer.

Seeing his friend and teammate against the girls, in deep trouble, Travis figured he had 2 options. Try to sink this choke in on Ashley and beat Sofia to the submission, or take advantage of his controlling position over Ashley to break away and bust Corey out of Sofia’s smothering scissor. A perfect choke was fast, but Sofia’s hold was already in progress, and Ashley had extra motivation to fight it like hell, knowing how close Sofia had Corey to tapping out. He also wasn’t 100% sure he’d perfectly execute the choke.

Losing this race with Sofia, would be a disaster. A disaster they may not recover from. If he rolled off of Ashley’s back to go for Corey, she would surely be close behind him, but she should be caught off guard enough by him abandoning his choke hold opportunity, for it to work.

What Travis didn’t realize, is his moments of hesitation to act as he quickly considered his options, gave Ashley the feeling something was off. With the state Corey was in, he should’ve been desperately rushing for the choke hold.

Travis decided to go with option 2. He suddenly rolled off of Ashley, and went for Sofia.

He only made it halfway. Travis was heartbreakingly stopped in his tracks, his lower body caught from behind by a lunging Ashley. “Going somewhere?” Ashley teased.

Sofia had looked over in surprise at the sudden movement towards her, only to be immediately filled with relief at the sight of Travis’s failed attack. “Nice one Ash!” She thanked her.

“Let…..go!” Travis grunted, as he tried to slip his legs and hips free from Ashley’s grip, while also trying to pull both himself and her towards Sofia with his arms. He wouldn’t be able to fully surprise either of the girls anymore, but he was in too deep now to not try and salvage this rescue attempt.

Travis came mostly free from Ashley for a moment, but that was only Ashley springing further up his body, quickly taking a similar position over him to the one he’d just abandoned on her. With Ashley now heavily restricting his movement, her weight on his back, he knew this ‘rescue mission’ was dead.

“Since you didn’t want to wrestle me anymore, let’s just cuddle and watch Corey submit.” Ashley playfully offered, giving a slight squeeze with her arms that were wrapped around his chest. “Then you get me and Sofia aaaaa-all to yourself!”

“The way you mean it……I’d rather not!” Travis replied, still trying to struggle free, even though he knew it was useless. He was dreading the seemingly now inevitable 2v1 against him, that would kick in at any moment.

Getting lightheaded and only tiring himself out further, Corey was ready to give up. He held out as long as he could. “Corey…….just tap out!” Sofia insisted. And he did, finally tapping out on her leg.

Travis froze for a moment as Sofia released Corey, bracing himself for what was to come over this next minute or so, and trying to figure out how he could survive it until Corey came back in.

Ashley took advantage of his distraction, suddenly snaking an arm under his chin, and wrapping up a choke around his neck, while Sofia was still just getting to her feet.

“Just think, if you didn’t run away, you could’ve been doing this to me.” Ashley teased in his ear. Her arms were wrapped snug, the crook of her arm pressed firmly against his throat, but she hadn’t truly tightened it yet. There wasn’t any rush.

Attacking her lack of urgency, Travis rolled them over with a sudden twist, and shot his arms to his neck, managing to get his hands in under her arm, blocking her ability to sink in the choke. He wasn’t able to break free from her, but now she wasn’t going to casually begin choking him whenever she chose. Ashley didn’t seem too concerned, though.

“Looks like you already have it under control.” Sofia laughed, coming over and looking down at her two friends.

“Not as under control as you had Corey, he’s been a tough one.” Ashley giggled.

Ignoring the girls teasing comments, Travis’s eyes drifted over to Corey, who just now got back to his feet. He seemed a bit slow and out of it after being squeezed and smothered by Sofia. “Corey, hurry up!” Travis called out, unsure if Sofia and Ashley were purposefully waiting on him or not.

“Yeah Corey, Travis is waiting to get choked out!” Ashley joked.

“Okay okay, give me a second!” Corey replied, rushing over to Sofia’s phone to start the 1 minute countdown.

“I think I got this one Sof, maybe just grab his arms?” Ashley proposed.

“Sure, less work for me.” Sofia smiled, kneeling down next to them as the timer began ticking down.

“W-wait Sof, come on, don’t you guys think that’s unfair?” He didn’t like their idea at all, once Sofia seized his arms, he wouldn’t even have a fighting chance at surviving this minute.

“I don’t think that’s our problem, it’s 2 vs 1 Travis.” Ashley taunted.

“Sorry……..but we’re winning this match.” Sofia said lightly with a little sympathy to the pleading look Travis shot her, before grabbing his arms and ripping his hands away from Ashley’s chokehold.

With Travis’s defense gone and the clock ticking, Ashley finally sunk it in. Travis desperately tried to roll them again, just to do something to try and resist this, but Ashley’s legs clamped firmly around his sides as she braced for the struggles.

“Sof……please……let……go.” Travis choked out, desperately trying to pull his arms free from Sofia’s grip. He wasn’t going to be able to break the hold now anyway, but being able to try and pull her arms away was better then the completely helpless state he was in now.

“Can’t do that.” Sofia said apologetically.

“Oh, you do need to let go of one of them now, so he can tap out, remember?” Said Ashley.

“Oh. Right. Sorry Travis.” Sofia said, a little embarrassed.

As she freed one of his arms, it drifted straight to his neck. His arms were too weak and heavy now to pull at her’s, anyway. “Just tap Travis.” Said Ashley, “you aren’t going to make it anyway. You’ll pass out.”

As his vision dimmed, he knew she was probably right, he felt like blacking out at any moment. Travis tapped out on Ashley’s arm.

Releasing her choke, Ashley gently pushed Travis off of her as he gasped in air, and sprung up to her feet to excitedly high five Sofia, just as Corey’s timer went off in the background.

“Looks like you guys are down to your last lives.” Ashley smugly announced, as Travis slowly got up after the affects of her choke.

“We’re not done yet.” Corey defiantly shot back, trying to make himself believe it too.

“Ok guys” Travis said through heavy breaths, making his way over to Sofia’s phone. “Go!” he announced as he started the timer.

“You couldn’t handle me, are you ready for both of us?” teased Sofia.

Corey didn’t respond, his mind spinning as he tried to find a way to survive this doubleteam period, while his two friends immediately began approaching like two lionesses stalking their prey. He now understood how Carter lost to Colleen. Sofia was too much for him by herself, never mind with Ashley’s help. He couldn’t fight them both off.

He didn’t have much room to back away from them, but he took the small gap of space he had. “Scared?” Ashley teased with a grin.

It may be cowardly, even a bit cheap, and a bit of a humiliating approach to take against two beautiful bikini clad women, but Corey quickly decided his best chance was to avoid wrestling them for as much of this minute as possible, every second he could burn mattered. There wasn’t exactly a ton of space to stay on the move and dodge around though.

He had nowhere to go as they closed in within seconds, except past one of them. “No running away” Sofia playfully told him, reading his mind as his eyes went back and forth, to the left and right, between them. Corey decided he was mostly likely to get around the heavier Sofia, rather then Ashley.

Corey made his desperate quick move, attempting to dart past Sofia around her side, but she read it nearly perfectly. He made it next to her before his body was grabbed, wrapped in her arms, before he could get by. With a grunt, he tried to fight his way forwards and bust through Sofia’s grip.

He only got a mere second or two though, before he was also grabbed by Ashley. With their combined strength, the two girls wrestled him to the floor in just a few seconds.

“We’re losing time.” Sofia commented to Ashley.

“I know, get him on his back and get on top of him!” Ashley told her. With their combined strength and weight, it once again only took them a few seconds to force him where they wanted him……..flat on his back.

A lot of weight suddenly piled atop him as he found himself pinned beneath both girls. Ashley on his stomach, and Sofia on his chest. A flattened Corey let out a groan.

“Come on, you can make it!” Travis tried to offer some encouragement from the couch, his timer continuing to tick down.

“What now?!” Sofia asked, in a bit of a stressed voice. Both girls were really getting into it now, getting more competitive.

There was a slight delay before Ashley replied Sit on his face! Smother him!” That was the first thing that came to mind. Sofia did it with no hesitation, immediately sliding forwards until his mouth and nose was buried under her crotch. It took a second or two afterwards for it to hit Sofia, what she was doing, and she couldn’t help but let out a laugh.

Corey struggled beneath them the best he could, but it was hopeless. Sofia’s facesit probably would’ve done the job by itself, but with Ashley also on top of him, he was going nowhere.

“Mmmph” Corey let out into her crotch, desperately trying to move his head and find any air he could to help him hold out. Against her colorful bikini bottom, the sniffs of his nose was only filling his lungs with Sofia’s scent. This was more intimate then he’d ever expected to be with Sofia.

“Nope, no breathing until you tap out!” Sofia teased him with a smile.

“Um I’m not sure this’ll do it. It looks like he likes it.” Ashley laughed, having slid back a bit and felt a poke against her ass. As he struggled in Sofia’s intimate facesit, a tent had formed in his shorts.

His lungs starting to burn, Travis’s timer went off. Not that Corey could notice though, his world was Sofia’s crotch, ass, and thighs right now.

As Travis rushed over to help, Corey tapped out on Sofia’s thigh just a second before Travis shoved her off of his face. “Hey!” Sofia complained, falling to her side.

Travis froze as the realization of Corey’s tap out hit, his stomach dropping. He was just a second too late, and now their only hope at turning the tables was gone. Corey was surprised at how quickly Sofia came off of him at his submission, only to find it was Travis breaking up the smother. He felt terrible at his mistake, he easily could’ve survived another second or two if he knew Travis was back in the match.

Now, this fun little wrestling match practically belonged to Sofia and Ashley, with Travis having to face another 2 on 1. This time there’d be no help coming a minute away. Corey was out.

“Yes!” Ashley exclaimed at the same time, throwing her arms up as the same realization hit her too. They were going to win!

Travis put his focus back on the match quickly though, there was no point dwelling on the heartbreaking failure between him and Corey, when he could get a jump on Ashley, who was currently acting like the match was officially over.

Travis grabbed a totally unprepared Ashley, ripping her off of Corey onto her back and getting on top of her. Before he could do anything else though, he was suddenly pushed off of Ashley by Sofia.

“Just returning the favor.” Sofia laughed, as she and Ashley began getting on top of him before he could attempt to get away. Meanwhile, a tired Corey took a seat on the couch.

About to be trapped, Travis knew it was over and that he may as well accept his and Corey’s defeat now, as he simply tapped out on the floor, before even being fully pinned, never mind locked in any hold, pausing their wrestling.

“Alright girls, you win. I give up, you’re the better wrestlers.” Travis humbly conceded to his friends, with a small smile. He had no ego, it definitely hurt to lose from a competitive standpoint, but even though he and Corey lost, it was still a good time for the most part.

“Hold on, you can’t just give up already!” Ashley complained. “We didn’t even do anything to you yet.”

“Yeah I think you still owe us a little more fun Travis.” Sofia laughed.

“But what’s the point in going on? I think we all know you two are going to tear me apart!” He joked.

“I think that is the point.” Sofia smiled.

“Yeah, we beat Corey fair and square, and now we get more fun with you!” Ashley smirked, before grabbing Travis’s body and sliding one of her legs under his midsection and the other on top of his ribs.

Not trying to resist as she wrapped her legs around him, he continued to try and talk his way out of it. “Come on guys, don’t you think we should just call it a night with this, you already won anyway, you beat us-

As Travis rambled on, Sofia decided to try a hold that she’d seen be used before in clips of matches, that she felt pretty confident would ‘quiet him down’. She thought she had a pretty great body for it too.

“-so how about just letting me up-“ Travis paused mid rushed sentence as Sofia had positioned herself over his face. His vision was now consumed by his attractive friend’s voluptuous ass and wide hips, wearing only her colorful bikini bottom that showed off a lot of tanned skin.

“Oh my god Sof, are you actually gonna do it?” Ashley cracked up laughing.

“Uh……..W-wait Sof-phhmmm!” Travis slowly began, before Sofia lowered herself onto his face, muffling the rest.

“Don’t pretend you don’t want it.” Sofia giggled.

“Poor guy, between my legs squeezing him and your ass on his face, no air’s getting in or out!” Ashley laughed.

Meanwhile, a tired Corey sat mostly quiet, watching the events unfold from the couch. He couldn’t help but feel bad for his friend as he went from grabbing at Ashley’s squeezing legs, to pushing at Sofia’s hips, as his last reserve of strength and energy faded. He began to wonder if he should step in and put a stop to it.

“Too heavy?” Sofia teased as he weakly pushed at her cheeks, desperately trying to lift her off.

“Squirm all you want, but we know you’re enjoying this too.” Ashley laughed, referencing the obvious hard on he was sporting in his shorts.

Travis frantically tried tapping out on Sofia’s hip, to which she luckily accepted, lifting up off of his face. “Okay Ash, let’s give him a second.” She giggled.

Relieved that the smothering and crushing of his midsection had stopped, a red faced Travis greedily gasped for air. “This booty take your breath away?” Sofia joked.

“Yes!” Travis gasped, making it clear that that was an understatement. He’d never imagined that having a girl like Sofia sitting on his face could get so…….torturous. “Are you done now?” He asked. “You got your last tap out.”

Sofia looked to Ashley, who answered “Mmmm…….not yet. There’s one more thing we need to try!”

“Fine.” Travis groaned. He wasn’t in much of a position to refuse, and even though he wouldn’t admit it…….a small part of him was sort of curious what Ashley had come up. After all, underneath Sofia’s ass wasn’t the worst place to be trapped, especially in the beginning.

“Okay, so I just came up with this combo hold I want to try. You’re gonna have to get off of him first.” Ashley said to Sofia.

After Sofia cleared the way by moving herself off of him, Ashley climbed on top of him, spun around so her head was facing his feet, and lined herself up so she was laying straight on top of him. “Now I just do this…..” Ashley commentated, adjusting her lower body and beginning to wrap her legs around her friend’s head and neck. She reached back, gently pulling his head deep into her thighs, so that he was now receiving a face full of her ass with his neck almost pressed to her crotch. Finally, she crossed her feet.

“And hereeeeeees……….a reverse headscissor!” she proudly proclaimed to her friends. “I’ve seen this move before, I should be doing it right.” Ashley said.

“It’s great Ash.” Travis replied, with some sarcasm.

“Enjoy the view while you can!” Ashley teased back. “Now Sof, you sit on his face again, just like you did before.”

“Okay” Sofia smiled, doing as Ashley requested. She stepped over the pair, adjusting herself so that her ass would come down perfectly on Travis’s face. “You sure he can handle this Ash?” She laughed.

“He’ll be fineeee.” Ashley assured with a playful roll of her eyes. “He’s lucky. When’s he going to get another chance to be this close to two pretty girls asses at the same time?!”

Travis stayed quiet through the last somewhat embarrassing exchange between the girls, partly to ready himself for what was coming. It made for a great view at the moment though. Sofia’s thick ass loomed over him, and right in front of his vision was Ashley’s perfect, well rounded, tanned cheeks. The pink strip in the middle perfectly contrasted with her tanned skin.

“Ready? Deep breath Travis!” Sofia warned. “3…2……1!” She announced, giving Travis time to take in a nice gulp of air, before she carefully settled down onto his face.

After a deep breath, Travis could only stare as she lowered down, once again submerging him into the dark warm prison that was her ass. After a slight adjustment from Sofia, getting herself comfortable and making sure his nose was lined up perfectly in the middle, Ashley began to squeeze.

As the scissoring choke and suffocation set in together, he couldn’t help but struggle. This was definitely worse then the last one, and more confusing to try and fight off, too. Did he push at Sofia’s ass that was sealing him away from the outside world, or pull at Ashley’s flexing thighs that were tight around his neck.

Between Ashley’s strangling thighs and Sofia’s overwhelming ass on his face, there was a less then zero chance of sneaking any air. He couldn’t even try to turn his face out of Sofia’s soft cheeks, Ashley’s scissor kept his head perfectly still. His nose was wedged in her crack against the fabric of her colorful (though he couldn’t see it now) bikini, and it was staying there. All he could do was uselessly go back and forth between pawing at Sofia’s hips, and Ashley’s legs.

“Um, don’t you think you’re taking this a bit far now? Maybe you should let him up?” Corey prodded.

“He’s fine” Ashley insisted. “Don’t worry, we won’t kill him!” She said playfully.

“I wonder what it’s like….” Said Sofia. “I can’t imagine he’s able to get any air like this, even just my butt was enough!” She laughed.

“Mmmmph-…..ummph!” Travis let out into Sofia’s ass, partially choked as well as muffled due to Ashley’s legs, as he started to panic a bit now.

As the punishment continued, Corey felt he had to do something now to help his friend. The girls had their fun enjoying their victory, now they were dragging it on a bit too long. He was hesitant to get up and interfere, knowing how it would probably go if he ended up in another wrestle with one of the girls, but how could he continue to sit back and do nothing? He could at least stop the double team punishment of his friend.

“Okay guys, you tried your ‘combo hold’, you had your fun, but I think you should let him up now, it’s time to call it a night.” Corey said a bit nervously, getting up.

“Are you going to make us?” Ashley asked with a grin.

“Y-……yeah. I guess I am. If I have too.” He awkwardly replied, slowly stepping forwards.

“Hey you’re out, you can’t come back in! That’s cheating!” Sofia playfully complained.

“Just get him Sof, I think Travis is about to pass out anyway if we don’t stop.” Ashley joked.

“You asked for it Corey.” Sofia playfully threatened him as she got up off of Travis’s face.

“Um- actually, you let him go now, so I’m good, and you already beat me, I’m just going to go sit back down-“ He began, about to turn and go back to the couch.

“Oh no you don’t!” Sofia teased. “You already stepped back into the match!” She said, rushing him as she now knew he stood no chance.

“C-come on Sof-“ was all a tired Corey could get out before she reached him and wrestled him back to the floor.

When Sofia got up, Ashley had relaxed and separated her legs, letting Travis’s head drop back to the floor from her leggy grip. “You okay back there?” Ashley playfully checked on him.

“I…….think so. That one was……rough. I’m…….exhausted.” Travis replied the best he could through heavy breathing.

“Don’t worry, no more scissors or chokes. We’re almost done.” Ashley sweetly assured. “After Sof deals with Corey over there.” Ashley finished with a smirk. “Now let’s move to something a bit more……comfy.”

Ashley rolled off of him, and then climbed right back on top of him, this time with her face facing his. She slowly and gently scooted up towards his head, grabbing and sliding his weakened arms up above his head, as she slid forwards into a school girl pin. Her weight was on his upper body now, her knees pinning his arms up over his head, and her soft warm thighs framed his face. Travis not only didn’t bother trying to resist, he didn’t even consider it. He was way too worn out to fight anymore.

“Here we go. This is much better, isn’t it?” Ashley teasingly asked.

“Definitely.” An exhausted Travis responded. A pin was so much better after what he’d just experienced, and the view wasn’t so bad either. His eyes roamed up over her smooth tanned stomach, over her cleavage that the bikini showed off to perfection, and finally up to her beautiful smiling face, her soft silky looking hair falling over her shoulders. If he was going to be conquered and wrestled into submission by any girls he was friends with, he definitely didn’t mind that it was Ashley.

“Got him!” Sofia announced, as Corey was once again struggling in the same headscissor that originally submitted him. Only now, he stood even less of a chance to escape it. He didn’t bother trying to hold out this time, quickly admitting defeat as he tapped out on Sofia’s thigh.

“Alright Sof……..can I go back and……sit down now?” A tired Corey asked through heavy breathing.

“Not yetttttt.” Sofia sweetly answered, slowly dragging him over next to Ashley and Travis. Corey didn’t bother resisting her, he was at the point of exhausted submission, just like Travis.

After a moment, Corey was flat on his back next to Travis, and Sofia lowered herself down on top of him, placing him into the same school girl pin that Ashley ‘held’ Travis in. Now, the victorious girls had two tired, beaten, boys beneath them.

“Looks like the Girl’s won tonight, huh guys?” Sofia teased. “Shouldn’t have challenged us.”

“You know Sof………I think there needs to be a punishment for Corey messing with us at the end.” Ashley deviously suggested. “They basically tried to cheat! Corey was out!”

“……..I think you’re right.” Sofia played along with a mischievous smile. “We all agreed that once your two lives were gone, you’re out of the match. You went back on that Corey. Shame on you both.” She playfully lectured. “What did you have in mind Ash?”

Ashley leaned over to whisper to Sofia, who cracked up into giggles at Ashley’s idea.

The two girls got out of their school girl pins, sliding their lower body’s back so that now they were laying on top of their defeated friends.

“C-come on guys, you still won……easily. Can’t you let it go?” An anxious Travis desperately tried to reason with them.

“Nope, shouldn’t have cheated.” Ashley smirked. “And I don’t think you’ll be toooooo upset about our ‘punishment’, anyway.”

Technically, they had gotten the final tap out from Travis, and were beyond the agreed upon match when Corey interfered, but the guys were too tired to think and point that out, and Ashley just wanted an excuse to do this, anyway.

Sofia and Ashley exchanged smug glances, before commencing with their friends ‘punishment’.

“Sof-“ was all Corey got out before he was plunged into Sofia’s deep cleavage, her boobs quickly sealing his mouth and nose.

Before Travis could even react, his face was swallowed up in feminine flesh as well, as Ashley hugged his head tightly into her breasts.

Both Travis and Corey desperately struggled and squirmed beneath the girls, but they were far too tired and weak to break free now. As they each pawed at the arms and shoulders of the girl suffocating them, their faces remained trapped in the girls warm, soft, orbs.

“Never thought you’d get this close to our tits, did you guys?” Ashley joked, only receiving muffled noises in response, as both boys faces continued trying to twist away from the pair of boobs smothering them.

“Ooooooh, mine’s trying to tap out!” Sofia giggled at the frantic taps on her shoulder. “I guess having your face mashed in my boobs must be a little overwhelming, huh Corey?” She teased.

“No tap outs guys.” Ashley teased with a smirk. “We decided it’s time for you boys to ‘call it a night’, and get some sleep.”

Travis and Corey’s weak struggles suddenly doubled at Ashley’s words, just now realizing what they intended. “No no, calm down guys, just accept it.” Ashley softly teased them.

“Soummmph hmm ummph” Corey let out into Sofia’s cleavage, desperately needing air.

“Relax, it’s like two soft pillows helping you fall asleep.” Sofia teased.

In a moment, Travis and Corey’s weak struggles finally slowed, and their muffled words quietened.

That’s right guys……just go to sleep.” Ashley cooed.

“Goodnight Corey.” Sofia said softly.

Then, both Travis and Corey went limp in their friends breast smothers, passing out. Nearly at the exact same time, ending the night with synchronized, double Breast Smother Knockouts.

As Sofia and Ashley allowed their sleeping friend’s faces to pop free from their breasts, they both looked to each other with wide smiles and knew……….

This wouldn’t be their last time wrestling.

End Of Part 14.

- Changed things up in Part 14, introducing four new characters at once, in a fresh, unique way. We moved out of the usual packed gymnasium atmosphere, and into a more private setting, away from the usual characters. I think this part adds some depth and life to the story world itself, making it feel larger.

- Charlotte and Brooke will come into the story soon, I didn’t forget about them.

- Last but not least, Happy Holidays to everyone, and best wishes to those who’s Holidays may not be as happy this year. Enjoy part 14 as an extra Christmas present.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FD3F60DD-CE80-4352-BB29-429AAEA88B44.jpeg (294.8 KB, 1412 views)
File Type: jpeg 381E73B5-E00D-4455-8E0E-2EBAE9851C26.jpeg (357.9 KB, 1295 views)
Old 25-Dec-21, 13:32
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This was my favorite part yet! Love how the girls have fun trying out new ways to humiliate their friends, thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-21, 00:20
AverageUsername

This part was so good, I just had to show my girlfriend, and she loved it! Happy Holidays Josh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-21, 01:59
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: Redlands College Fight Season

Came across this series late, but I am really enjoying it! Kudos!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-22, 16:10
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

How the hell did I not find this story until now? Curse my luck lmao

Love every part so far, and Colleen is definitely my favourite character. Hope to see more of her
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-22, 20:30
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Love this Livingroom Fights with that special private feeling. Starting with harmless teasing,but ending with a dominance victory for the GIRLS.
As Fan from schoolgirlpin wish i more datailed description. For me the final winning position.
But the best are the double SGP . 2vs2 mixed i absoltely love it. Victory by girls, of course ��
A fantastic Story , so i want read more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-22, 21:29
Last Achievements

Part 15: Kelsey

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

“N-no, please Kelsey, wait, not like this!” Jake pleaded as his voluptuous girlfriend’s thick ass slid back onto his face. Normally confident and outgoing, Jake was reduced to panicked begging as his worst nightmare was coming true.

“Babe, this is how I’m finishing you. If you don’t like it, you could always stop me!” Kelsey teased her 5’11 150lbs boyfriend, who was currently beginning to drown in ass.

“KELSEY! KELSEY! KELSEY!” Most of the crowd cheered her on, energized from the moment she went for the reverse facesit, and many eager to see the humbling of another male wrestler beneath a girl’s butt.

Jake was horrified, he could only imagine how pathetic he looked writhing and squirming beneath Kelsey, almost as if his life depended on it.

“Kmmm hmm ummph!” Jake desperately pleaded into his girlfriend’s ass.

“Oh chill out babe, you know you love my ass.” Kelsey responded to his muffled pleas, giggling.

He did, of course. Kelsey was gorgeous in every way. Just not like this, smothering him. Against his will. In front of a large audience. As he pushed at her cheeks, his mind raced. He couldn’t believe what was happening.

His perfect 2-0 record was on the line tonight, and he was fully expecting to make it 3-0 against his girlfriend. He had been one of the more impressive male wrestlers so far, but thanks to her, his reputation was about to take a dive. The night had started off as he expected, with him taking round 1. Then, it had gone horribly wrong.

He had been very confident going into round 2, feeling pretty certain that he was going to wrap up a clean 2-0 victory. Instead, he ended up underneath Kelsey desperately trying to get his face out of her deep cleavage. He did not succeed. Her boobs overwhelmed his face, leaving his nose and mouth buried in feminine flesh. The top of the very revealing white bikini she wore, didn’t actually cover a whole lot of her breasts, leaving plenty of room for a skin to skin smother. Even coming off a win in the first fall, he felt humiliated then, being helplessly smothered into submission by his own girlfriend’s tits.

The busty chest of her’s that he loved had been responsible for his embarrassing defeat in round 2, but it was fine. She was too good of a wrestler herself to be put away 2-0, but he’d take back control in the decisive third and final fall, proving himself the better wrestler. At least that’s what he told himself.

Only now, rather then soundly winning the third fall and putting that embarrassing breast smother submission in round two behind him, he was fighting to stay conscious under her.

“Babe, come on, just tap.” Kelsey told him, feeling his struggles growing weaker and weaker. Why wouldn’t he just concede already? He was done. It was pretty clear he wasn’t going anywhere. She knew it, the crowd knew it, and on some level, he had to realize it too.

Even as he grew weak and dizzy beneath her, Jake did know it, too. He just couldn’t submit…….not like this. He had to hold on. He couldn’t lose this way. No matter how hopeless his situation became with his girlfriend’s butt depriving him of much needed oxygen, he couldn’t tap out. If he lost like this, no one would care about his two wins anymore. When people heard his name, all they would think of is him getting smothered into oblivion by Kelsey.

As his resistance slowed and weakened to practically pawing and caressing, Kelsey lifted up, letting him gasp in air. “Give up?” Kelsey asked him, giving him a chance to consider it without being suffocated.

“No…..” Jake weakly and breathlessly replied.

“Babe, enough. Just tap so this can be over.” Kelsey calmly and honestly told him, like it was something she knew was best for him but he wouldn’t accept.

“I can’t, I-“ he desperately began.

“Baby, you’re suffocating under your girlfriend’s booty in front of everyone, flailing around and almost passing out. I don’t think there’s much pride left to protect.” Kelsey giggled.

Instead of encouraging him to make the right decision, her words only served to further emasculate him, and hammer in the reality of this defeat even more.

“You know there’s no escaping all this, right?” Kelsey teased after a few seconds of no response, giving her own ass a playful slap.

A smothered to exhaustion’d Jake, just stared up into the thick ass he had loved, but now almost feared, dreading what was inevitably coming in the next seconds.

“Alright, goodnight babe!” Kelsey chirped, grabbing her ass and pulling her cheeks apart a little to make sure he’d end up even deeper in her depths.

“Please-ummm” he whined, before Kelsey’s ass came back down onto his face, silencing him. She’d given him a fair chance to speak and surrender. Now, she was only interested in hearing the sound of him tapping out.

It was very easy for Kelsey to finish putting him to sleep, he was no longer capable of shifting her an inch. She was free to playfully flex her arms and wave to the crowd as he pathetically faded beneath her.

Soon, he blacked out, arms slipping from her hips, to the blue mat. Extra loud cheers rung out from the crowd as her ass finally finished the job.

After a playful shake against his sleeping face, Kelsey promptly got to her feet, stepping away from her unconscious boyfriend as she waited for him to awaken. She’d already decided she wasn’t going to pursue any post match ‘celebration’ when he woke up. He put himself through enough extra punishment by refusing to submit once clearly beaten, forcing an embarrassing facesit knockout onto himself. He was her boyfriend after all, he deserved to be let off the hook post match.

“Winner Of The Match 2-1, Via Reverse Facesit KO, KELSEY!” The announcement was made, as she basked in her victory, without involving her boyfriend.

After that, a quick follow up announcement was made. “And Remember Everyone, The Tournament Begins This Friday Night!”

After a minute, she turned back to check on Jake………only to find him back on his feet, attempting to quietly slip away from her back to the locker room.

“Babe, you good?!” Kelsey called to him.

No response. He couldn’t turn back and meet her eyes after the humiliation she’d put him through tonight. He was mostly keeping his head down, trying to avoid even just briefly gazing into the crowd.

“Where are you going?!” Kelsey called out again, having to raise her voice as he got further away, receiving the exact same result of not even a glance back from her boyfriend.

Oh boy. He was one of ‘those guys’, wasn’t he? Who was going to get all weird and pouty because he was beaten by a girl. Maybe not, maybe he’d soon come around, and apologize. It certainly wasn’t looking good right now, though. Oh well. This was an issue for later, his sulking wasn’t going to ruin a win for her.

Putting a bright smile back on her face and choosing to focus on her success instead, she turned around to begin her stroll back to her locker room, only to be immediately met by a girl holding a phone.

“Hey there, I’m Karly! I’m our new school reporter for this competition, and I’ve taken on the responsibility of creating content for the app, and allowing people to get to know the competing wrestlers, better.” Karly, a brunette, enthusiastically greeted Kelsey with her mostly rehearsed spiel.

“Um, Hi, I’m Kelsey! But I guess you already know that?” Kelsey replied, caught off guard by them but quickly getting on track.

“Yep, it’s kind of my job.” Karly lightly joked. Anyways, nice to meet you, I was just hoping to ask you a few questions before you head out, if that’s okay?” She asked with a friendly smile.

“Of course, why not.” Kelsey replied.

“Recording in 3….2……1!” Karly announced to her.

“Hey everyone! This is Karly, and I’m here with…..” She paused, gesturing to Kelsey.

“Kelsey.” She said her own name.

“-after her 2-1, facesit knockout win!” Karly cheerfully continued. “So, Kelsey, it looked like there was a bit of chatting between you and Jake in-between that facesitting, would you like to share any of what was being said with our viewers?”

Kelsey paused to think it over for a moment, wondering how honest she should be. If their latest interaction had gone differently, she’d probably have approached this sort of question carefully. The rude, strange attitude he silently slunk away with post match, didn’t make her want to cover for him. After a moment, she decided if that’s how he was going to act, she wasn’t going to worry about censoring herself for his benefit.

“I don’t remember every word, buuuuut, it went something like ‘no, please, not like this!” Kelsey said dramatically, making both herself and Karly crack up laughing.

“I guess everyone can guess how the rest went, then.” Karly grinned. Anyway, were you trying to talk to him as he left? I’m sure everyone’s curious, were you rubbing it in, or trying to comfort your opponent?

“Um, I was just kinda confused. Actually, he’s my boyfriend. I don’t know why he took off the way he did.” Kelsey replied with a shrug.

“Oh really? Well, after this match, I think it’s obvious who’s in charge in the relationship now.” Karly joked. “Any comments on your boyfriend’s surprise……..exit?” She asked.

“Right now, I’m just focusing on my win, and not letting anyone ruin it. That’s future Kelsey’s problem.” Kelsey confidently answered.

“Love the attitude.” Karly smiled. “Last thing, would you like to share if you’ll be competing in our tournament, or not?”

“Um, probably not. I haven’t been asked to join yet, and honestly, I don’t even know who either of the team captains are yet.” Kelsey answered.

With a nod of acknowledgment to her response, Karly concluded “Anyways, that’ll do it guys. Again, this has been Karly and Kelsey!” She brightly announced, ending the video recording.

“Wooooof, there we go.” Karly took a deep breath. “That was perfect, thanks for stopping to talk. You’re my very first interview.”

Aw, of course. I guess I’ll see you later?” Kelsey said.

“Definitely.” Karly said with a smile. “Bye!”

As they parted ways, Kelsey finally began making her way back to the locker room. Most of the crowd had filed out already, but she gave some waves and playful blown kisses to her fans who remained.

As she entered her locker room, she was met with another surprise, in the form of someone patiently awaiting her return.

“Oh, Mel! It’s been a little while hasn’t it? How’ve you been?” Kelsey gave a friendly greeting.

“Mmmm, a few problems, but fine. You? Oh, and nice win.” The girl, dressed in her usual sparkly silver and blue cheerleading outfit, replied, looking up from her phone.

“Well, I got my third win tonight, so that’s good.” Kelsey replied, heading over to the locker she’d stored her phone and normal clothes in, to retrieve them.

“You hear about that Clara girl? She’s got some real skills Mel, she’s the real deal.” Kelsey said, making conversation while she opened her locker.

“We’ve met.” Melissa replied through gritted teeth. The last thing she wanted was an extra reminder about Clara, once again thinking back to Lucy’s disaster of a debut match. Lucy had been a bit off since that night, but she wasn’t putting too much thought into that. It was an ugly loss, she probably just needed some time to get over it.

Not at all catching the signal to change subjects, Kelsey distractedly continued “I think people are really thinking if she could be the one to take down Addison-“

“She IS, one of the problems. And no, she can’t.” Melissa tensely replied.

“Oh, oops, my bad.” Kelsey said, noticing now. “Anywaysssss, looks like I’m single again!” Kelsey announced, pivoting from the Clara subject as she checked her phone.

“Oh? What happened? He broke up with you……..over text?” Melissa asked.

“Yeah, he got all weird after our match when I won, and took off. Kind of knew it was coming after that.” Kelsey calmly replied, not seeming too phased by it.

“So, what are you, or we, going to do about that?” Melissa asked suggestively, a mischievous look coming to her face. She could go for some ‘off the mats’ fun, again.

“Hmmm, probably nothing.” She answered. “I’ve got options. Look at me, I almost have to be trying, to stay single for long!” She joked. “And, he’s suddenly a lot less attractive anyways. I appreciate it though Mel.” Kelsey laughed.

“Good for you, brushing it off so easily. But, if you change your mind………let me know.” She replied. Melissa was both happy for Kelsey being able to so easily brush it off, and somewhat disappointed by her total lack of interest in payback.

“So, Mel, what’s up? What are you really here for? I don’t think you showed up at the end of my match, waiting for me to get back here, just because you missed me so much.” Kelsey asked playfully.

“You got me. I wanted to know if you’d be interested……..in joining the tournament.” Melissa revealed. “I still have spots open, and we could really use you on our team.”

“Oh……you’re one of the captains?!” Kelsey exclaimed. “Sure, I’m in then. For you, you know I’m good for it.” Kelsey happily answered.

“Of course I am. Experienced Cheer Captain, great wrestler, it would’ve been a joke if I didn’t get one of the Captain roles.” Melissa cooly replied.

“What’s our team looking like so far?” Kelsey asked curiously. “How many spots is there?”

“It’s 8 vs 8. So far, it’s me, you, Addison, and Brianna. Halfway there, now. I’ll have it filled by Friday.” Melissa explained. She didn’t really have a ton of friends to turn to to fill out a 8 wrestler team, but she was figuring it out. Kelsey was a friend, but definitely not as close as she was with Addison and Lucy, so far. Carter surprisingly hooked her up with Brianna, after learning of the tournament.

“What about Lucy?” Kelsey asked, noticing Melissa’s close friend missing from the verbal list.

“She just had her first match, recently. She lost…….to Clara. It was bad. She doesn’t want on the team. It works out fine for us, she’s not ready for it yet anyway, and I wouldn’t have been able to tell her no.” Explained Melissa.

“Ohhhh, okay, I get it. Who’s the other team’s captain?” Kelsey asked.

“Clara.” Melissa told her, rolling her eyes as she said the name.

“Ah. Okay, well, this sounds great, but I think I’ll get going in a minute if that’s cool with you. Wrestling, boyfriend drama, and there’s this school reporter girl now who stopped me on my way back here, fun chat with you, so I’m drained.” Kelsey said.

“That’s fine with me, go home and get some rest. See you Friday then.” Melissa said, making her way out.

“Bye Mel, see you Friday! Thanks for the invite!” Kelsey called out as she left.

Finally alone again, in silence, Kelsey took a deep breath. She was ready to crash when she got home.

What was once a simple night having a match against her boyfriend, had turned into much more.

End Of Part 15.

- It’s been a little while this time, but finally, here’s the first Story Update of 2022, and things are heating up. This time, we will actually be taking a break from new characters now. Took some inspiration from batman4life with the format of this part, in the way that it doesn’t need to be a full blown match every single time, and can sometimes instead highlight part of the action and continue moving the story forwards in a meaningful way.

- There will be one more part before the Tournament begins, as Clara and Melissa finish filling their rosters. There will be a twist or two.

- Other then Kelsey and the upcoming tournament, this part also introduces Karly. It’s an idea I’ve had for a bit now. I think it’s a nice little way to get in a little of certain characters sometimes that aren’t spotlighted as much, and insight into certain characters minds directly from their POV, spark drama, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7C97B398-1981-4533-BA2B-C00709EE7F4C.jpeg (809.2 KB, 1647 views)
Old 06-Feb-22, 06:26
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I love the idea of the reporter. Having her there for an interview can make an embarrassing loss so much more humiliating, and I’m so excited to read more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-22, 05:29
AverageUsername

Happy to see Brianna's getting back into the action, she is one of my favorites! Another wonderful installment, Josh. Looking forward to future additions!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-22, 03:57
Last Achievements

Part 16: The Tournament Nears

“So, you hear from either of the team captains yet?” Max asked Skylar, as they prepared in the locker room for another 2v2 match.

“No, not yet, I’m not really expecting anything though. How about Alexa? I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t get in. There’s almost no way she doesn’t get asked, right?” Skylar replied.

“Nah, she hasn’t heard anything yet either, I’m sure it’s coming though. You deserve to get a shot too, you know.” Said Max.

“If I do, I do. If I don’t, I don’t. You know I’m not going to stress about that stuff. I’m not as popular as Alexa, so I don’t think it’s that crazy if I don’t make it in. Besides, I don’t know if I’d even say yes, if you don’t make it too.” She told him.

“Sky, if you get the chance, you better say yes! Why would you refuse to join over me? I don’t think there’s any 2v2 matches in this tournament anyway, so we wouldn’t really get to wrestle together like usual.” He said.

“I know. Still, we’re a team.” She smiled. “If we don’t make the team together, I’m not joining.”

“I guess I can’t argue that.” Max replied, an uncontrollable smile coming to his face as well. “Thanks Sky……..I wouldn’t join without you, either.”

“We’ll see what happens with that, later. For now, we still have our undefeated record to protect!” Skylar said.

Just then, there was a small knock at the door.

“I got it.” Max said.

As he opened the door, a shorter girl with brown hair stood waiting. “Max?” She asked.

“Yeah, and Skylar’s here too.” He said.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Clara.” She introduced herself with a bright smile. “I know you guys have a match you’re getting ready for, but can I come in for a minute? I’ll keep it short.” She said.

“Uh, yeah sure.” Max answered. Her name seemed somewhat familiar, but he didn’t recognize her or know why she’d be here. Summer would probably know. Even so, he stepped aside and welcomed her in anyway, not wanting to be rude.

“Okay, so, I just wanted to stop by and see if you’d be interested in joining my team?” Clara asked, keeping it brief and to the point, as promised. “I’ve already met a friend of yours, Colleen? She’s in, and she suggested you.”

It was only now that Max and Skylar realized who she was……..one of the tournament’s team captain’s. Despite having that talk just a moment ago, they were both taken by surprise, and now in the moment, he immediately encouraged Skylar to accept it.

Assuming Clara was talking only to Skylar, he said “come on Sky, you gotta take it. It’s okay, really-“

“Oh no, I meant I want both of you. Not just her.” Clara clarified.

“Really?” Max asked, genuinely surprised.

“Of course. There’s no 2 on 2 matches, but you guys are a great team. What do you think?” She asked.

Max and Skylar quickly exchanged looks, and it took only a second for them to reach their decision. “Yes!” They both excitedly replied in unison.

“Perfect. And Max, could you let Alexa know she’s in as well, if she wants to be?” Clara asked.

“Yeah, definitely.” He replied. “I’m already sure she’ll say yes.” He told her.

“Great, we have a full team then.” Clara smiled. I’ll see you guys Friday.” She said happily, exiting the locker room.

As soon as she left and quiet fell, Skylar exclaimed “Can you believe it? We’re both in!”

“I know! Alexa too, and even Colleen will be there!” He replied, the two friends briefly embracing each other in excitement and happiness.

“Alright, let’s hit that tournament hot.” He grinned.

“3-0.” She replied, referencing what their record together would soon be, as they made their way out.

Meanwhile………

As she walked away from the locker room entrance, Clara was quite pleased with how her team had come together. Not only did she end up with a solid group of wrestlers, but for the most part, they were also already friends. Alexa, Max, Skylar, and Colleen, already knew and liked each other. Emma seemed like the type of girl who could get along with anyone. She herself, had recently become friends with Harper. Travis, she had only met very recently, but she liked him so far and decided to give him a shot despite his inexperience. With some practice sessions together, he’d be up to speed by time his turn to fight came around.

Now, she could be mostly sure there wouldn’t be any problems and distractions with people not getting along, clashing personalities, etc. Everyone would get along, have some fun, and focus on the wrestling.

As she exited the building, about to head home, she got a notification on her phone from the app. “Charlotte 1-0, Brooke 1-0, and Damien 0-2, Join Team Melissa! Team Clara Remains 5/8 Full!”

“Not for long.” Clara thought to herself, after reading that last part. Alexa, Max, and Skylar, just weren’t officially submitted to her team yet.

As far as she was aware, Melissa’s ‘team’ just seemed to be a mix of people. Among her team, Melissa and Addison were the only ones she knew to already know each other. Of course, it wasn’t very surprising that chemistry and compatibility weren’t things Melissa valued.

Damien was a strange pick though, even to her. His 0-2 record was deceiving, having lost in a 2v2 and then to a still undefeated Addison, but considering he and Addison’s……..messy little history, was that really going to work? She did have to admit though, a guy most infamously known for punching a girl (Addison) mid match, definitely had Melissa written all over him.

Brooke and Charlotte? She didn’t know anything about them, to think anything of them joining Melissa’s team.

With that, Clara put away her phone and went home.

“Taking On Newcomers Sofia And Ashley In This 2v2 Match, 2-0, Max And Skylar!” The announcement boomed, to much louder cheers then they’d gotten. “Remember, In This Match, After One Wrestler Taps, 2 On 1’s Are Allowed!”

“We just HAD to get paired with them for our first match, didn’t we?” Sofia joked.

“Hey, don’t forget Sof, we know something they don’t.” Ashley replied with a sly grin.

Sofia’s initial reaction was one of mild confusion, before it clicked what Ashley was getting at. “Ohhhhh, right, our match with Corey and Travis.”

“Exactly.” Ashley replied. “We’re not your average newbies. We’ve already had a recent wrestling match, against two guys, and won! For all they know, we’re totally new to it!”

“Hmmm, I like it Ash. Their more experienced, already have multiple wins, we’re supposed to be an easy win for them, right?” Sofia said playfully.

“Totally. I doubt their expecting much from us. Just two new girls to show how it’s done, and pad their record with. So let’s send them back to their locker room in shock.” Ashley confidently proclaimed.

Both pairs of wrestlers took their places, Skylar Vs Sofia, and Max Vs Ashley. After learning they made it into the tournament, Max and Skylar were extra amped up for their match, maybe a bit too much. Meanwhile, Sofia and Ashley were also more then ready to go, having convinced themselves that they had a serious chance at an upset.

At the referee’s whistle, Max and Ashley both came at each other aggressively, neither of them content to sit back and start out more defensively. As they collided and wrestled each other to the mats, Max was left a bit surprised at how she’d matched his approach from the very beginning. If she was at all intimidated by the experience gap or he and Skylar’s 2-0 record, she wasn’t showing it.

The fast paced attack focused fight on the mat quickly shifted into Max’s favor though, as he quickly ended up atop her. As he slowly slid himself up her struggling bikini clad body from her stomach, taking more and more leverage against her arms, his mind was already locked in on one thing. Armbar.

Ashley fought beneath him as hard as she could, but her more experienced male opponent was able to mostly ride out her desperate flailing. Once Ashley’s breathing began to deepen and she tired herself out a bit , it was about time to make his move.

Max couldn’t help but take some pride in his new position, in full control on top of her, pinning her arms to the mat. From being demolished by his then soon to be girlfriend, Alexa, in his first match, to almost immediately taking over a match against a new wrestler himself.

Confident in his position, Max took a risk, very briefly flicking his eyes over to Skylar and Sofia. They were down on the mat too, with Skylar on her back and Sofia looking for a way to breach her guard, and put her weight advantage to good use. “Almost triangle time.” He thought to himself.

Now, it was time to get this over with and go help Skylar. As he adjusted himself, taking control over and isolating one of her arms, a big realization suddenly hit him out of nowhere as he began to roll into the armbar.

He wasn’t sure why it had to pop into his head in this crucial moment, rather then before or after the match, but it did.

During he and Skylar’s excitement about making it into the tournament, and joy of also getting to compete in it with Alexa and Colleen, they had forgotten about one important person……..Summer. She didn’t seem overly interested in it before, but she almost certainly would be once she found out all her closest friends made it in, and she didn’t.

As that realization invaded his mind, his grip on her arm loosened as his body autopilot-ed the motion, and the soon to be trapped and extended out limb…………slipped free right out of his grasp.

Ashley was a bit confused at how her once tightly secured arm that was ripped to the side was suddenly free, and Max was no longer on top of her, but she acted as fast as she could, rolling away to the side opposite of him, and quickly getting back to her hands and knees.

To his horror, Max was hit with another realization. As he became distracted, he’d completely botched his armbar attempt, leaving himself on his back with Ashley ready to attack.

“A little sloppy for 2-0.” Ashley smirked.

With that, she was on him.

Meanwhile……

“Got a little too aggressive there.” Skylar teased with a little strain in her voice, as she was attempting to finish locking in her signature triangle choke.

Sofia didn’t respond, to busy focusing on preventing the choke from being completed, and finding a way out of this trap she’d walked into, Skylar’s legs wrapped around her shoulders, neck, and head.

Ashley had gotten her pumped up for this fight too, believing in their chances of pulling this off. Skylar’s ground defense was quite good, and Sofia had grown frustrated trying to break through her guard, playing right into Skylar’s hands.

Skylar quickly glanced over to Max and Ashley, and Max seemed to be mere seconds away from an armbar submission. It was good to see that she’d been right, most wrestlers didn’t expect it or know how to defend it the first time. Teaching him that hold had really helped him a lot.

Max let out a pained groan, his legs now stretched out wide in a grapevine. In the immediate aftermath of his botched armbar, he hadn’t been prepared to have to defend himself at all before Ashley blitzed him, with both the Summer Dilemma and his stupid mistake on his mind as she quickly seized control, getting on top and hooking his legs into a grapevine. He couldn’t believe he’d ended up here, with Ashley wearing a cocky smirk on her face.

“Are you sure you didn’t WANT to end up here?” Ashley teased. “That move you somehow ‘screwed up’ seems a bit too convenient for me.”

“I wish.” Max replied honestly. At least that would still be less embarrassing then genuinely finding a way to mess it up.

“Okay, I guess I better show you how to really end a round then.” Ashley grinned, before snapping her arms from his arms to the back of his head, hugging it and plunging him into darkness.

As Ashley locked in the breast smother, Max knew he was trapped with nowhere to go. His legs were split apart in a tight grapevine, leaving him with only the use of his arms. His face was securely wedged in her cleavage, his nostrils flaring against her skin as he tried to suck in air. He wasn’t going to be able to pry away the tight grip she had around his head with her arms, without being able to see or breathe.

Knowing that, he made a risky decision. Rather then waste precious oxygen flailing his arms, pulling at her arms and shoulders, for the small chance of escape, he went limp in her smother. Max calmly rested his hands on her back and allowed her to have her way with no likely futile resistance.

If he stayed calm, he’d last longer without breathing. Buying Skylar more time 1 on 1 with Sofia. Even a few seconds could be the difference between her submitting Sofia in time to avoid a 2 on 1. He had no clue if Skylar was in a position to tap out Sofia, with his face mashed into Ashley’s breasts, but he had to hope so.

“Thaaaaats right, just let it happen.” Ashley cooed, oblivious to why he actually gave up.

It was kind of nice having the luxury of just relaxing in her breast smother, while still feeling like he was ‘winning’ in a way, with her clueless to his actual intent. Her warm globes pressed against his face, partially covered by her pink bikini top. His nose briefly sucking in only flesh with each attempt to inhale.

Soon, it started to become uncomfortable, his air running out even as he conserved it the best that he could. He couldn’t hold out much longer.

“If you need air………just tap.” Ashley said smugly.

Growing weak and dizzy, his body desperate for oxygen, Max involuntarily began to paw at her arms. He tried to gasp in air through his mouth, only to receive soft, warm skin.

Max tapped out on her shoulder. He’d had enough. He held out as long as he could without passing out.

As Ashley allowed his face to spring free from her boobs, quickly rolling off of him and getting to her feet, he could only hope he’d drawn out her smother long enough.

Meanwhile……..

“Finally!” Skylar thought to herself, as she locked in her triangle tight. The larger Sofia had put up a very good fight preventing the choke from being fully applied, but it was only a matter of time until she got her opening to sink it in.

She was a bit confused why Max hadn’t joined her yet, as he seemed moments away from victory, but she didn’t dare risk another look in his direction, taking her attention off of Sofia. She wasn’t letting this submission slip away.

With one arm caught in the hold, Sofia did her best to pry at Skylar’s legs with her free arm, but it was useless. With Skylar’s legs wrapped tightly around her head, neck, and arm, Sofia’s struggles quickly grew weak as her face began to change colors. In a matter of seconds, Sofia would either be tapping or napping, and she’d be on her way to help Max.

That was, until Ashley stepped over her and dropped her ass on her face.

Ashley came down a bit hard, quieting the crowd for a moment, while the girl refereeing their match considered blowing the whistle and punishing it. She decided to let it play out though, as it didn’t seem to be planned and malicious. Instead, it just seemed to be Ashley in a hurry to come to her quickly fading teammate’s aid.

As her ass crashed down on Skylar’s face, the triangle choke immediately loosened and came undone, freeing Sofia. Ashley wiggled herself on Skylar’s face, getting comfortable while Skylar barely moved in the first seconds following the impact.

“Quick Sof, get her legs!” Ashley instructed. Sofia, still woozy from the triangle, sluggishly and clumsily did so, throwing her upper body over Skylar’s legs and wrapping her arms around them.

“Not so much fun when you’re the one who can’t breathe, is it?” Ashley taunted, as Skylar recovered and began to fight back.

Her arms struggling against Ashley’s, her lower body restrained by Sofia, she was determined not to lose to this surprise facesit attack. This was new territory for her. So far, she’d always been the one doing the smothering. Now, she was receiving a crash course from
Ashley on how it felt having your face buried under a girl’s ass.

“At least Sof was losing to a real hold though, you’re just suffocating under my butt.” Ashley teased, her and Sofia both giggled.

“Breast smother one, facesit the other, not too bad Ash.” Sofia smirked.

As Ashley and Sofia got a little too comfortable in their dominance, Skylar managed to destabilize Ashley’s facesit with a burst of strength, tipping her off, just as Ashley was about to reply to her friend. Fresh air flooded her lungs, finally free from the smothering facesit.

Skylar was ready to grind out this 2 on 1. Despite the odds being heavily against her, there was no way she was just going to surrender the round to Sofia and Ashley without a fight.

Unfortunately, her moment of triumph was short lived. Skylar tried to scramble away and get back to her feet, but Sofia wasn’t going to let that happen. She sat up and tried to slide back and pull her legs free, but Sofia had a good grip on them now, while partially having them under her.

“No you don’t.” Sofia teased, as Skylar began to panic, realizing she was stuck in this vulnerable position.

Suddenly, Ashley’s tanned legs came up from behind her head and shoulders, Ashley pulling her upper body back down from behind. Skylar could barely try to defend herself from the surprise attack from behind, before the back of her head was pulled flush against Ashley’s crotch.

“Losing with my soft butt on your face would’ve been way more comfy for you, but if you insist.” Ashley said, tightening her scissor and beginning to crush Skylar’s neck between her thighs. With Sofia still in full control of her lower body, she could barely move.

“Nice job keeping her here for me Sof.” Ashley commented.

“Oh, she wasn’t much trouble.” Sofia replied while Skylar helplessly sputtered between her friend’s thighs.

Looking like she was going to pass out soon, Skylar weakly tapped out on Ashley’s leg.

“Winners Of Round 1, By Breast Smother And A Headscissor, Ashley And Sofia!” The PA Speaker announced, to many cheers. Despite giving Skylar and Max a much warmer first reception then the unknown new girls, this crowd was more neutral then most, and could appreciate the great opening performance from Ashley and Sofia.

“Told you we could do this!” Ashley exclaimed, high-fiving Sofia as they released Skylar and got to their feet.

As the two girls turned to walk away back to their side, Sofia paused, and then gave Ashley a nudge on the arm to stop her.

“Oh, right.” Ashley replied, turning back. “Sorry……..if I came down a bit hard.” She awkwardly apologized. “Your face okay?”

“I think so. Just sore.” Skylar replied, still flat on her back and breathing heavy.

“That’s good.” Ashley replied, she and Sofia quickly heading back to their side and escaping the small awkward moment.

A moment later, Max appeared standing over her, extending a hand and helping pull her to her feet. “You okay?” He asked sheepishly, as they walked back to their side.

“Yeah…..just sore.” Skylar replied. “What happened? When I looked over, it looked like you were about to-“

“Um…….I got a bit distracted.”

“Really Max, again?” Skylar said lightly, with a shake of her head.

“No- no, not that, but I should probably tell you after the match.” He answered, hoping she’d accept that.

“Then what’s wrong? You can tell me. And, if I got my face crushed under Ashley’s ass because of it, I think I deserve to hear it now.” Skylar finished, managing a joke and small smile despite how unpleasant the experience was.

“Okay…….Sky, you know how we were all happy we made the team, with Alexa……..and Colleen…….” He slowly explained.

“Oh.” Skylar softly replied, realizing what he was getting at, and just realizing it for herself now. “Well……..what can we do about it? It’s not our choice, and like Clara said, the team is already full anyway.” She replied, thinking it through.

“Yeah……but……..me, you, Alexa, Colleen, and Clara, are only 5 spots. Maybe she’d drop someone in those other 3 spots, if we say we won’t join without Summer?” He proposed, after some thinking. It sounded like a decent plan.

“You know we can’t do that. It’d be unfair to Clara, and the person who might get dropped because of us. I’m sure Summer will be disappointed, but there’s nothing we can do.” Skylar said with a shrug. She was approaching this is as rationally as possible, but it was certainly going to weigh on her mind now.

He didn’t like it, but he knew she was right.

Before either of them could say anything else about it, they were interrupted by the start of round 2.

Skylar and Max quietly went their separate ways, retaking their positions on the mats. The high energy they’d entered the match with had been severely dampened by both the end result of round 1, and their new Summer problem. Meanwhile, Ashley and Sofia were more pumped up and confident then ever, with no doubts that this upset win was happening.

Round 2………did not go Max and Skylar’s way.

After only a few minutes of back and forth wrestling with Ashley, they both heard a triumphant “I got mine!” from the side.

He and Ashley both froze for a second, pausing their fight to glance over, to find Sofia happily atop Skylar. Her arms were pinned straight over her head by Sofia’s knees and thighs, wiggling as best they could, while she uselessly kicked her legs and bucked her hips. Sofia’s bikini clad crotch rested over her mouth and nose, only her eyes peeked out.

Sofia had learned from the first round against Skylar, where she’d gotten herself caught in her opponent’s deadly triangle choke. She was also now taking on a less fresh and focused Skylar. This time, she had managed to get herself on top of Skylar, and advanced into a forwards facesit.

This time, Skylar knew she was beaten. Sofia was much more difficult to escape from underneath, then Ashley. Sofia’s weight, wide hips, and thick thighs, kept her pinned flat to the mat.

“I like this position so much better for us then that choke, what do you think?” Sofia teased, looking down at her joyfully.

“Mmphm” Skylar complained into her crotch, with a few seconds of renewed struggling. She’d much rather be losing to almost any other move then a facesit.

“Shhh, you’re not moving me.” Sofia smiled.

After a moment, Skylar needed to breathe and tapped out.

Max had just managed to take Ashley’s back soon after their brief moment of distraction looking over to Skylar and Sofia, and now found himself already being pulled off of her by Sofia. With Skylar unable to pull off another heroic escape, he was screwed.

The two girls didn’t attack immediately, instead, standing over him for a moment exchanging hushed whispers. Max could only lay there, staring up at them like a deer in the headlights, awaiting the inevitable. Was there really any point in trying to attack them?

Then, they descended upon him, each targeting an arm. Max only gave a halfhearted resistance, not out of distracted arousal, but out of acceptance of his and Skylar’s defeat. He may be able to be a mild annoyance to them if he gave his best effort, but he wasn’t going to be able to keep them from ending this match.

After a few seconds, he realized what they were going for. Apparently, they’d decided to finish things with his own move, the armbar he’d messed up that flipped the momentum of the match. A final, non verbal taunt.

The girls didn’t actually have any idea how to perform it, instead awkwardly and slowly sliding into their positions with tight grips on his arms, in a way that would’ve never worked 1 on 1 against a fully resisting wrestler.

“That’s not how you do it, you know.” Max dryly spoke up.

“You’re one to talk.” Ashley sarcastically replied, as they leaned back with his arms.

“Hey, at least mine was a mistake, this is your best-“ He continued to playfully mess with them, but was met with a swift response in the form of two pairs of feminine feet shoved in his face. Or perhaps they had planned that already regardless of this exchange. Their double armbar wasn’t very effective, just uncomfortable and restraining. Which, did serve its current purpose. A humiliating finish, allowing their feet full access to his face.

There wasn’t much of an escape with both of them doing it. The most he could do was turn his head, choosing one pair of Ashley and Sofia’s feet to have his face pressed into.

“I think he needs to apologize for making fun of us.” Sofia playfully suggested.

“Hmmm, I agree Sof.” Ashley said with a smirk. “Kiss our feet, and we’ll call it a night.” She ordered with a grin.

Max hesitated for a moment, before doing as they wished. He really didn’t want to give them any motivation to start playing with the hold, possibly finding the right technique to make it really hurt, or even accidentally do damage.

Turning his head left to right, he quickly showered Ashley and Sofia’s soles in quick pecks, to their delight.

As promised, Ashley let go of the arm she held captive, allowing him to submit and end the match.

“Winners Of The Match, By Facesit and Double Armbar, Sofia and Ashley!” The announcement promptly came.

“What did I tell you Sof.” Ashley said as the two girls got up and highfived each other.

“That match we had with Travis and Corey really did help!” Sofia commented, before putting a hand over her mouth.

“You guys already wrestled before?” Asked Max from below them. Knowing they didn’t blow this match to two completely new wrestlers definitely made it easier to swallow.

“Oops…….did we forget to warn you guys?” Ashley said teasingly with a laugh.

“You guys won’t tell anyone, right?” Said Sofia. We’re just two new girls who caught a lucky break, a fluke win, their very first time wrestling, who’s next opponent’s shouldn’t be too worried, right?” She added with a bright smile.

“Secret’s safe with us.” He replied, having no hard feelings towards them.

Ashley and Sofia happily walked off, passing on any post match ‘fun’. Apparently, they’d already gotten their fill out of him.

“Sorry for-“

“We both could’ve been better.” Skylar cut him off, before he could even try to take the bulk of the ‘blame’, as they arrived back to their locker room. “I messed up too in that second round. We don’t usually make those mistakes. It was just an off night.” She finished, calmly brushing off the loss.

“Yeah, if we fought the way we did against Alexa and Summer, we win.” He agreed, before adding, “At least they weren’t totally new to wrestling, either.”

“And hey…….who cares? We’re in the tournament!” He said with a grin, getting a smile out of her too.

Thursday: The Night Before The Tournament…….

Summer sat alone, in a special new section of seats that were dedicated to competing wrestlers only. Luckily, no other wrestlers showed up tonight, at least none that wanted to sit in that space. She much preferred her space from strangers right now, or maybe from anyone.

She chose to come alone to watch a match tonight, to try and get her mind off things. Truthfully, she wasn’t actually paying much attention to the match in front of her. She was mostly zoned out, just thinking in her own head.

She wouldn’t have cared much otherwise, but it was quite disappointing and frustrating to be the only one in her friend group that wasn’t selected for the tournament. Alexa was always getting in if she wanted to, probably Colleen too, but even both of Max and Skylar? She definitely wasn’t expecting to be cheering on her friends from the crowd, totally alone the whole time. Skylar had already offered to drop out multiple times, but that definitely wasn’t something Summer wanted, nor something she could allow her best friend to do.

There was no one to vent about it with, either, without making her friends feel guilty about something they couldn’t change.

Maybe if her friends had let her continue her fight against Max, regardless of her ankle, it could’ve changed something? Maybe it would’ve at least seemed tough? Or extra committed? That night was her only missed opportunity to show more, to prove worthy of being selected.

As she continued her thinking, she felt someone approach, and sit down right next to her.

‘Great. Probably Max-‘ Summer assumed to herself. Right before she glanced over, her ‘visitor’ spoke.

“Let’s talk.”

End Of Part 16.

- New part is here. Just in case there’s any confusion, I do want to say here that if Skylar and Max are ‘on’, they 100% do defeat Ashley and Sofia at this point. Next up, the tournament will start off with a bang.

- Leaving off with a bit of a cliffhanger/mystery at the end of this one . If you’d like to comment a guess, go ahead. I may drop a very short ‘Part 16.5’ in the next few days that will just wrap up the end scene to this part and reveal who just joined Summer. If not, it will be the intro to Part 17.

- If you’ve read this far, I’d like to know, who are your top 3 favorite characters so far?

Tags
facesit, female domaination, femdom, foot domination, head scissor, mixed domination, scissor, submission hold, wrestling