Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 07-Apr-19, 15:41
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling's Impacts on Your Couple & Sex Life?

Eastern Europe countries seem much more open to see girls wrestling boys.
Old 07-Apr-19, 18:00
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I underscore everything you said, word by word; I grew up in Italy and it's about the same (expression transliterated included).
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Eastern Europe countries seem much more open to see girls wrestling boys.
I thought about that some time ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Something I always wondered as well. From my limited experience in latin countries, both american and european, I could say the interest is very scarce. Mostly when I compare it to the stuff that comes from central-eastern Europe and to a lesser extent, the US or UK.

But the US, UK are known to be sexually repressive. And the central-eastern european countries are known to be conservative. So it's puzzling.

Perhaps it's got something to do with differents way of mating? With women having a less passive role in courtship? With less sexual dimorphism?

Perhaps it's got something to do with catholics vs protestant vs orthodox religions?

Or does it have to do with having been raised as mild-mannered urbanites vs savage kids from the countryside?
Old 07-Apr-19, 18:39
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

Hi all, nice post to discuss this topic.
I livein Europe Greece and the last 5 years there is a tendency couples to wrestle as part of their sexual life.
This has to do with the new gym lifestyle and generally women are getting stronger!
I wrestle with my girlfriend once a week and at the beginning we were not in this kind of scenario, I would say. But now, she wants it I can say as much as I want it.
Old 07-Apr-19, 18:50
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,051 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought about that some time ago:
I can only puzzle you more, saying that, oddly enough, the catholic Countries are more relaxed about physical contact (and even about sex, to some extent) than the protestant ones . Social classes differences play a role for sure, as well as urbanities vs countryside; I wouldn't consider these decisive factors though. As far as wrestling is concerned, I can only state that in Italy and Spain there is not a serious popular culture about this sport: our kids don't watch WWE (not the majority of them at least), they never hear word about wrestling growing up or in the school, and rarely can see anything related to martial arts on television (karate kid excluded). The only combat sport quite acknowledged and respected is boxing (and watching people sparring boxing is far more normal and acceptable). So, maybe, in the eyes of many wrestling is not far different from a kid scuffle, and that's why it becomes unacceptable after a certain age.

Last edited by John3; 07-Apr-19 at 18:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 20:32
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For us it was all about sexual foreplay
Same here.
Old 08-Apr-19, 18:44
LuckyL

Sexual foreplay.

My wife and I are just starting to do it, I'm writing the stories in the "stories" section of the forum.

I think it greatly improves our sex life because it is something different. We both around 30 and will be having sex for a long time.

She is getting pretty good at pinning me down. My hope is that she starts to really enjoy beating me, but I can't make it too easy for her lol.

Tags
couple wrestling, couples, mixed wresling, sex, wife vs husband