Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-19, 21:37
Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kotal VS Draga: Sexual Kombat

(Parody Battle between Sheeva's sexual priestess and Kotal Khan - Slightest of spoilers for something in MK 11, if you hate that stuff, avoid reading)

The bronze skinned Draga was stretching across from Kotal Khan in the dirt pit. Her white hair looked divine and body paint decorated her figure. Dragons were displayed across her body, while simpler lines were painted on the sides of her face. She had tasted the exotic Jade not long ago...now she would have the edenian's man all to herself. Both competitors were ready for their match. The sexual priestess was about to face him in sexual kombat. and her wet pussy hungered for his cock. "Come Kotal...we shall sate our hungers in this pit~" Draga declared as she stood topless. Only a white loincloth remained on her body.

Kotal was nude. For this fight, there was nothing but brute strength. No powers. He felt his attire should reflect that. He was slightly shorter than Draga., but he knew he could conquer this beast. "I had hoped to take Mileena as my slave...you'll make a fine consolation prize."

Draga liked Kotal's confidence, though. It would make conquering his body so much greater. The shokan priestess would soon ready herself to lock up with the khan. Her four arms raised as she prepared to charge forward. "Mileena is skilled, but I far exceed her. Soon...you will be my prize Kotal." Draga said before moving forward as their match began. Kotal liked her confidence too. She may have conquered his queen, but now she facing a god. Kotal dashed in, punching at the shokan's breasts.

Draga grunted as Kotal struck her. His hard blows smashing against her breasts. However, the sexual priestess was hardly impressed. Draga would lock up with the khan, her breasts smashing into his muscular chest as she reached down and rubbed his manhood with her hand.

He smirked at the grunt. "There will be pain with your pleasure..." However, she locked hands with him. He'd wrestle her, trying to push the larger woman back. However, he felt her grip on his cock. "Uhhh...no!" He would try to drive his knee up high into her pussy. "GAAAH!" Draga cried as Kotal kneed her sex. The sexual priestess dropped to one knee from the impact with her face inches from Kotal's dick. "You will pay for your disrespect with your body!" the shokan declared as she slowly recovered. Kotal wouldn’t wait, however.

"Onto your back, slave!" He'd grab her ponytail, then yank back. He thrusted his knee forward, and yanked her face forward, letting go as his knee crashed into her face. meanwhile, Jade watched above shouting, "Make the shokan slut bleed, my king!”

After being kneed in the face, Draga would be knocked onto her back stunned. "Ooofff! Your whore talks too much..." the sexual priestess groaned on her back. Still recovering from the Khan's attacks, Draga would remain on her back with her legs spread. All the while her sexual juices soaked her lion cloth.

Kotal tore the wet fabric away soon enough before mounting her and punching her in the face. "I'll fuck the insolence out of you..." He rammed his cock deep inside her. Draga grunted as she was punched, but soon moaned out as he impaled her with his big cock. Jade enjoyed watching him fuck the shokan. She could feel her wet pussy getting excited from watching this. Draga didn’t mind being watched, though. In fact she enjoyed those lustful eyes as Kotal’s rod kept thrusting in and out of her sex hole. 

“Yes! Fuck me you god!” Draga growled as she wrapped her legs around the khan. Her feet smacking his ass as her humped her her. Meanwhile, her arms held him tightly to her chest. The whole time she stared into Kotal’s eyes as they fucked like beasts.

Kotal would work his large cock inside her, grabbing her breasts, twisting and groping them. "I hope your whore of a queen is watching!" He said. Sheeva indeed was. She remained silent, letting her priestess and lover work.

With Sheeva watching silently, Draga refused to be defeated. She continued to fight with Kotal as he pummeled her with his cock and twisted her breasts. Refusing to be outdone, though, the shokan priestess would lick her opponent’s neck before biting it passionately. The bronzed amazon would even claw at his back as she and Kotal fucked violently. Sheeva smiled as she watched Draga work, she knew her lover could outlast any man. Even Kotal could not tame a shokan like Draga!

Kotal thought the preistess was about to be his pet, but was surprised as the Shokan bit into him. "AHHH!!!" blood ran down his neck, and the scratches on his back bled. “Hah…weak little god!” Draga laughed as she made Kotal cry out. The priestess would then take this opportunity to roll them over, so she’d be on top. That way she could ride Kotal’s cock while staring at her lover, Sheeva. Draga used two arms to pin her prey down, while the other two flexed their muscles for the shokan queen to adore. Sheeva licked her lips at the display. Touching herself, she planned all the rewards she’d give the sexual priestess for her victory.

Angered by this reversal, Kotal grabbed her nipples, pulling hard. He was about to cum. "I won't give in!" He yelled, thrusting harder, trying to get her to cum. But Draga was in control. The shokan was in a mad lust state as she rode the god. She licked her lips hungrily as she moved her hips in circles around his cock. “Now you break, Kotal!” she roared loud enough for Jade and Sheeva to hear her!

"AHHHH!!!" He came hard inside her, cum oozing out her pussy. Draga enjoyed is hot seed entering her as Sheeva stood up and clapped for her triumphant lover. The shokan presides had conquered the god underneath her. “Hahahahaha! Your cock is good…but it’ll never last against my sex!” Draga boasted as she got up and straddled his face. The victorious priestess would them spray her cum across Kotal’s face, cementing her victory over the khan as Jade watched, unable to hold back her own climax despite her man losing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M.J.Caboose For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed combat, mixed wresling, mortal kombat, sexfight, sexfight hardcore sex, sexfight mixed