Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Nov-19, 07:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Schoolgirl Surprise

I just want to go on record and point out that I NEVER accused you of teasing and denying, mate. I really enjoyed the setup first post and the video post was fucking brilliant. I love it when the girl announces what she is going to do and pretty much dares the guy to try and stop her. The stress and fear of Stacy's threat to take him down and smother him in front of the whole school is going to overwhelm Ben long before she ever lays a finger on him. I can't wait to see what she has in mind to make things sooooo much worse for Ben, too. Thank you so much for this great story thread, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-19, 12:05
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just want to go on record and point out that I NEVER accused you of teasing and denying, mate. I really enjoyed the setup first post and the video post was fucking brilliant. I love it when the girl announces what she is going to do and pretty much dares the guy to try and stop her. The stress and fear of Stacy's threat to take him down and smother him in front of the whole school is going to overwhelm Ben long before she ever lays a finger on him. I can't wait to see what she has in mind to make things sooooo much worse for Ben, too. Thank you so much for this great story thread, mate.
Your profile says that you come from Australia, but Australia does not exist. It's a made up country where the Britons supposedly brought criminals to. In reality, all those criminals were murdered.

I don't want to enter the details here, but if you want some flat earth truth, send me a private message. I have more than enough evidence to reject the globe earth model.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 17:31
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

The Surprise

No way. No fucking way! Did I just see what I think I saw? Stacy had lifted her skirt for just a second but that was all it took. She was completely nude underneath! Nothing but a clean shaven pussy smashed right over my best friend’s nose!

“Did you see Ben? I’m pretty sure you did. And I KNOW Pete sees it. But let me make things perfectly clear to you. Tomorrow. When I tackle you down and sit on top of you, I will NOT be wearing any underwear! Isn’t that hilarious?!?” She exclaimed with a giggle. I watched with my mouth agape, unable to fully comprehend why she would do something like that.

“Oh don’t worry Ben. That part can be our little secret. It’ll just be between me and you.” She said as if her sitting her naked ass on someone’s face was perfectly normal!

“Hold on a sec.” she added, finally lifting up for a few moments. I heard Pete gasp desperately under her but he was still covered by her skirt.

“Please... stop....” was all he got out before Stacy was locking back down.

“Ugh! So annoying right? It’s like he doesn’t even get that I’m trying to send a message here! Anyways, sorry about that... where was I?” She asked, bringing her hand to her chin as if to be deep in thought.

“Oh yea! Our secret! I can just keep my skirt down and no one will be able to tell. See?” She stated as she flattened her skirt out, ensuring her private parts were still covered before going on.

“Unless... should I show everyone? You think?”

“No!” I found myself shouting at the screen as if she could hear me. “No you can’t show anyone!”

“I don’t know, that might make it funnier.” She said back, almost as if she expected me to answer her. By this point I was sweating bullets. Stacy was smothering the life out of my best friend, with her bare pussy! And threatening to do the exact same thing to me! In front of the whole school! I almost turned the video off right then and there but couldn’t. My eyes wouldn’t move from the screen.

“Speaking of funny... maybe I should turn around? You know, sit on you with my butt in your face?” Stacy rhetorically asked. I saw Pete attempt what appeared to be a shake of his head and mumble in an apparent negative response to the comment but she just ignored him.

“I know what you’re thinking here Ben. The second I get off of you to turn around, you’re just going to run away. Do I have that right? Well obviously I have a plan for that. And that plan involves our next lesson... biology!”

Biology? What the fuck was she talking about? Hasn’t she noticed Pete had had enough?

“So Mr. tutor... what happens when the human body stops getting oxygen? Any ideas?” She asked as Pete began to tremble, his limbs twitched frantically and his body heaved.

“Let’s find out together shall we?” She teased, refusing to move off of her victim’s face. She held firm, chewing obnoxiously on her gum as Pete spastically flailed about. She wasn’t going to do this. There’s no way she’d be this sadistic. I watched in dread as Pete went into one last prolonged spasm before finally going completely still.

The video became eerily silent. The subtle sound of Stacy’s trademark gum chewing was the only exception. She remained in place and just smiled into the camera. I stared at the screen, silently begging for her to get up but she made no effort to do so. Every second she sat there meant an increase in danger and I wondered if she knew that. And if she did, did she even care?

She finally backed up and let out a chuckle. She grabbed one of Pete’s arms, lifted it and let it fall dead to the floor. Poor Pete was completely unconscious.

“Yup! Just as I suspected! Apparently, the human body passes out when cut off from oxygen for prolonged periods of time. I’m right again!” She said proudly as she got to her feet. She stood over Pete and continued to speak to me through the camera as she loomed over her victim.

“So back to tomorrow... I’ll just knock you out to prevent you from running away. I’ll stand up, turn around then sit right back on you.. But don’t worry, I’ll wake you up first! Wouldn’t want you to miss it!” She stated as she mimicked her own instructions, sitting high upon Pete’s torso. She casually reached backwards and slapped his face a few times, jarring him awake.

Pete awoke in an intense panic. He was clearly disoriented and had no idea what was going on as Stacy once more descended onto his face. He struggled spastically but his attempts were wild and unfocused. The knockout and subsequent smother had apparently affected his ability to properly analyze the situation. Not that it mattered much. Stacy had already proven she could hold him down regardless. It was simply just another terrifying detail of what may soon become my reality.

“I’m really sorry that you decided to stop doing my homework Ben. And I think Pete is as well! Isn’t that right Peter?” She taunted, sinking deeper into her facesit. Poor Pete could only let out a muffled protest.

“You know what Ben? I think at this point I’m going to have to show our classmates our secret. It’s really the only way you’ll learn your lesson.” Stacy lectured as she played gently with the hem of her skirt before lifting it ever so slightly to expose her juicy bare backside. Pete’s face was completely swallowed under its mass!

“I mean, I’m not a slut Ben. I don’t need the whole school staring at my ass! I’ll lift my skirt for just a few seconds. You know, just enough for some of the closer kids to notice.” She announced before letting the skirt fall back down and continuing her diatribe.

“Then those kids will start to spread word throughout the crowd. Slowly but surely word will get around that I’m sitting my bare ass right on your face! I imagine by this point all our classmates will start laughing. They won’t believe it but we’ll both know the truth. And there won’t be anything you’ll be able to do about it!” She proclaimed triumphantly, taking some time to reach back and ruffle Pete’s hair playfully.

“So the question now, Mr. tutor sir... is should I let this be the end of your humiliation?” She asked, as Pete weakly tugged at her thighs.

“Or should I knock you out like this too?”

I heard a muffled whimper emit from under her as Pete begged not to go through that again. I found myself pleading with the screen, as if my reaction could somehow control what was about to happen.

“I’m so sorry Pete, but this is the only way Ben will learn the consequences of his actions. I’m afraid I’m going to have to do it again.” She remarked calmly, eliciting several more faint cries beneath her. A few seconds more and Pete had gone limp once again.

“What an interesting result, wouldn’t you say Ben? It seems as if the longer I sit on his face, the less resistance he’s able to show. Fascinating!” She exclaimed sarcastically as she lingered on top of him.

“Get up! Please for the love of God get off of him already!” I found myself yelling at the screen as I grew more concerned for my friend’s well being. The seconds ticked away, with the only sound being that of Stacy’s rhythmic chewing of her gum. The continuous white noise began to grind within my ears as I envisioned being the one trapped under her. I never realized how obnoxious that sound was!

Finally Stacy lifted to her feet and turned back towards the camera. She had a huge smile on her face as she once more spoke directly to me through the camera.

“Do I have your attention now Ben?” She asked, leaning towards the camera and providing a tremendous view down her dress shirt. The pink bra that had only shown itself by its straps previously had now become completely visible. Despite the serious nature of the video, I couldn’t help but become aroused.

“Yes” I mumbled as if she could hear my response.

“You WILL do ALL of my homework from now on. Now say it. Tell me you’ll do my homework. I’ll wait.” She demanded, standing up tall and crossing her arms in front of her.

“Yes Stacy. I’ll do your homework.” I found myself muttering, even though she couldn’t hear me.

“Good.... now let’s discuss next year.” She said.

Next year? What was she talking about? How could this not be the end of her video? I checked the time stamp and my heart sank. There was still 20 minutes left...
Old 12-Nov-19, 18:11
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

What a phantastic story! This girl is simply a beta-boys nightmare. I love the way she predicts his reactions. I can't wait for the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to tom1309 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 06:15
Last Achievements

I would just like to point out to Ben that, if he were so inclined, he could probably sell that video online for quite a bit of money. I would definitely buy a copy. As for the mind games she is playing, I really like the way she has Ben all figured out and is more than happy to humiliate and dominate his friend Pete to get her own way. I wonder if Ben is going to be willing to take the big risk and stick to his guns, refusing to do her homework. I personally think she's in his head and that he's going to be even deeper in her service.

I don't really want to speculate too much, though. I really enjoy the story so far and I can't wait to see where you take it next. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 21:50
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Stacy’s Demands

“Pete told me your plan Ben, and I have to say, I’m quite disappointed that you’d give up on me like that. Do you really think you can just go off to college and stop tutoring me? Do you realize how that makes me feel?” Stacy said towards me. At this point, Pete began to stir, drawing her attention away from the camera.

“Ugh! Pete! I’m trying to talk to Ben right now and you’re ruining it!” She yelled down at poor delirious Pete before addressing me again.

“God I’m so sorry Ben but this is much easier if I shut him up. Hold on a sec.” She said as she dropped to her knees. I could have sworn I heard Pete cry before he was thrown back under Stacy’s skirt.

“There! That’s much better! Wouldn’t you say Ben? Anyways, I think it’s very irresponsible of you to give up on one of your students just because you’re going off to college. I mean, who will tutor me? So here’s what’s going to happen. After I’m done with Pete here, and after I have my fun with you tomorrow, you’re going to agree to continue with our little arrangement. I don’t care what school you end up at, you’re still going to do my work. Got it?” She demanded, as Pete seemed to be fading again.

“I got it.” I muttered to the computer screen.

“Good. Now it seems as if Pete needs to breathe again. I really should get up.” She said as she placed her hands on the tops of her thighs. She lingered there for a few seconds before adding “But I don’t want to.”

Pete let out the loudest groan he could muster as it became clear he’d be going out again. His body jarred and shook but all Stacy did was stare at the camera until the movement ceased. This time, she mercifully stood up instead of drawing things out.

“Ok Ben, I think it’s time for your next lesson.” She proclaimed, stepping over Pete’s motionless body.

Next lesson? What more could she possibly have to prove?

“Our next topic will be the theory of evolution. Have you ever of the survival of the fittest?” She asked, rolling my friend over so that he was now on his stomach. She then squatted down onto his lower back and despite the situation I found myself watching closely to see if perhaps I’d get another glimpse up her skirt.

“There’s something called the fight-or-flight response, I think?” She remarked as she took one of his limp arms and hooked it over the top of her thigh.

“It basically means when confronted with danger...” she continued, hooking Pete’s other arm over her opposite thigh. His head hung limply as drool dropped out of his slack jawed mouth.

“We will either instinctually stay and fight, or run away. You know, take flight.” She lectured, bringing her hands gently under his chin.

“Pete here, chose fight. I like fight. It was an admirable decision but as you can see, it was the wrong choice.” She said as Pete’s eyes blinked open.

“I bet you’re going to choose flight. But Ben, do NOT make me chase you. If you don’t want to hear it from me, listen to your best friend.” She ordered before violently yanking up on his jaw.

Pete began screaming in pain but Stacy didn’t seem to mind. She continued to stare right at me through the computer screen.

“Tell him Pete. Tell your friend not to run.” She said incredibly calmly, considering the intense wailing coming out of Pete’s mouth. He continued to holler unintelligibly which only made her mad.

“I SAID TELL BEN NOT TO RUN!” She yelled.

“Ben! .... Don’t!... Run!” He spat out, tears freely flowing down his face. The words seemed to calm Stacy down as her face softened. She relaxed the hold but still held him in place.

“There. Was that so hard?” She rhetorically asked. Pete only whimpered in response.

“Well Ben, If you don’t want to take it from me, take It from Pete here. If you try to run, I will make life very, very difficult for you. Isn’t that right Pete?” She asked, as she took one hand and gently stroked his cheek.

“Please... I did... what you asked... can you please.... please... let me go...” Pete muttered out between sobs.

“You know Pete? I was going to... but you just sound so pathetic down there. Maybe I should teach Ben one more lesson?” She remarked as Pete’s eyes filled with fear.

“No! Please no!” He protested, as she began to snake her arm around his throat.

“Final lesson Ben! This hold right here is called a sleep hold. Do you want to know why it’s called that?” She asked as Pete gurgled in her grasp. There was nowhere for him to go and with his arms still trapped there was no way to relieve the pressure.

“Apparently by squeezing in the right spot, I think it’s called the carotid artery? Yea that sounds about right but you should know. You are the tutor after all!” She exclaimed as Pete’s eyes began to flutter.

“Anyways, this blocks the blood flow to the brain causing the victim to... fall asleep! Get it? Sleeper hold? Haha how clever!” She proclaimed as Pete’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and he was once again sent to dreamland.

“And this is interesting, it’s actually more effective at knocking someone out than smothering them. Of course, it’s not nearly as fun though!” She announced with a giggle, releasing her hold and allowing Pete’s head to slump forward. She then gently unhooked his arms and softly laid him face down on the floor.

Stacy then knelt down and leaned forward so that her face essentially filled the screen.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Ben.”

The video cut off. I stared at the blank screen for a good 10 minutes, trying to comprehend what I just watched. Why did she have to drag Pete into this? Was it really necessary to send a video when a simple threat probably would have gotten the same result? And most of all, why of all the ways to harm someone would she choose sitting on their face? I had so many uncertainties but one thing was sure. There was no way in hell I was going to school the next day.
Old 13-Nov-19, 23:24
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

I don't want to nitpick, Ben, but is this really your plan? To spend your whole life locked inside your room? What part of "Don't Run" didn't you understand?

Grow a brain, man. You won't be able to handle this yourself. You're in over your head. Maybe hire some wrestling team dude or college guy or girl jock to pacify this little terrorist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-19, 07:36
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I want to see how this is going, they are some issue, but great job anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-19, 10:28
Last Achievements

She is gonna crush him soooo bad, and it is going to be soooo good.

Fantastic story, mate. Interesting characters, very exciting premise, written with talent and style. Thank you very much for coming out of retirement to share such a treasure with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-19, 18:15
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

The way this plays out is going go be epic I'm certain! The set up here is just the right mix of teasing and anticipation.

I will say something that's probably on the less popular end, but if it turned out are protagonist here was actually adept at a martial art like BJJ or Judo and trained for the past few years but was just such a meek personality that he hasn't had to use it since he's not physically bullied that way. But this happens at school tomorrow and she can't pin him because he keeps escaping due to his knowledge despite his small stature.

It's not really the style Jericho3 does which is fine I just though such an unexpected plot twist would definitely throw all of us to the point it would still make a great story...but reading about Ben being facesat at school sounds great as is.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, schoolgirl, schoolgirl pin, smother