Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-15, 08:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Ronda Rousey vs Fallon Fox

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I left a comment for you in your previous post that I want you to check out. Wish I saw this earlier.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Aug-15, 09:11
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I left a comment for you in your previous post that I want you to check out. Wish I saw this earlier.
At first, I meant NOT sexual orientation, but dishonest tricks, from what modern professional sport consist more than 100%. I also wrote about anabolica, at sample. And if it will be once used gene manipulation to create athletes, who can run as a cheetah and jump as kanguruh - I would also write about it.

At second, this post is almost two years old. Do you know, what is "stature of limitations"? I wrote it long long ago and forgot about it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Aug-15, 12:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At first, I meant NOT sexual orientation, but dishonest tricks
You said you hate transgenders. That sounds pretty straightforward to me. Are you saying, you didn't mean what you said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At second, this post is almost two years old. Do you know, what is "stature of limitations"? I wrote it long long ago and forgot about it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can forget about this post all you want. It doesn't mean it will go unnoticed forever. I noticed the hate-speech and decided to let you know even though 2 years have passed, because when I saw the post today, it made an impression on me, and I don't want you to repeat that type of language or express that hate, because now I will take measures if you do. Statute of limitations does not apply, because I gave you a verbal warning. I wouldn't really ban anyone for something they have done or said 2 years ago. I've never done that in the past either. But if one day I want to, I will totally do it without giving a single fuck. Because I can. Hope I was clear.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
fallon fox