Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-20, 19:18
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Deathmatch with Helena

Donning a tight white sports bra and white shorts, a female fighter proudly steps into the octagon, waving at the cheering crowd.
"Weighing in at a whopping 220 pounds, standing at an imposing 6ft 5, please give a warm welcome to the undefeated deathmatch champion, Helena!"
The crowd erupts into an even louder ovation as Helena makes her way to the center, flaunting off her muscular body and starts flexing for the crowd.

The crowd reaction changes to a loud chorus of boos as the announcer introduces her opponent, he didn't look taller than 5ft 8 and while he looked to be pretty lean, it was clear she had the overwhelming advantage in muscle mass. Helena scoffs and strolls over to the smaller man, her grin widening as she sees how quickly he's lost his composure in front of her.

"You're just about up to my chin, and you don't look like much of a fighter. Try not to make it boring for me, okay hun?" Helena slaps his face lightly and lets out a giggle as the man swats her hand away. She turns away from him and gets to her corner, at least somewhat pleased he's not a complete pussy. She'll have to be thorough in breaking his will then.

The bell rings and both fighters meet at the center. There is no touching of the gloves here since:
a) There's no gloves
b) There's no regard for sportsmanship here. You're out to kill the other person.
The man has his guard up, and Helena decides to use his over-cautiousness to her advantage.

She goes for a right hook, and just as he covers his face, she faints it and hits him with a left jab instead to the stomach. As he bends over in pain momentarily, Helena goes for her opening and knees him square in the face. The man is thrown back and nearly falls over, with his back to the cage. The man is briefly dazed, and cannot possibly defend himself against a flying knee coming his way. Helena brutally connects on his head, breaking his nose and sending him crashing down.

The crowd cheers as they can see the writing on the wall. The fight is over, and they're going to see what they paid for in the place; another horrific massacre administered by Helena.

She drags him by his legs and gets his supine body to the center of the ring. She then grabs his wrists and pulls his head up while he's still stunned. The crowd roars in delight as they see Helena bringing her right foot up, and starts sadistically stomping his exposed face. She cackles maniacally as she repeatedly stomps the smaller man, swelling his eyes shut and savagely breaking his front teeth. She draws even more blood as it starts getting on her white shorts, and her right leg is almost dripping with it as she ruthlessly stomps the man without remorse. At some point, he simply could not withstand the beating anymore, and passes out from the pain.

She halts her stomps and looks over at her adoring fans, looking down at her blood soaked foot. She gestures to a staff member for a mic, and once she gets it she starts addressing the people in attendance.
"You guys having a fun time?!"
The crowd's cheers are almost deafening, giving her the answer she wanted. She walked over to her fallen victim, casually putting a foot on his unconscious body.
"So, how exactly do I kill this wimp? Do I finish him nice and slow?!"
The crowd yells with excitement, and Helena teases the crowd more as she waits for her prey to come to.

Once she spots a bit of movement, she rolls him over on his belly with her foot, and sits down on his back. She pulls him up slightly by his arms, and places both of his arms across her thighs, locking them both by placing the arms in the crook of her knees. She reaches forwards and snakes her right arm around his throat, harshly pulling on his neck while applying pressure to his back.

Helena giggles as she notices how much little resistance he has left. His arms are locked, and he's barely conscious enough to breathe, and that's only because she isn't squeezing him yet. Her left hand still has the microphone in her hand, and she gets the crowd all riled up.
"This poor guy can't even see from his eyes anymore, and if I let him live he just wouldn't be able to eat solid food again. Is that a quality of life for a brave man such as this poor little fella?"
The crowd laughs heartily in response. Helena can't help but look down and smile at her handiwork.
"What do you think, guys? Should I kill him now?"
"YES!" erupts the crowd in unison.

Helena's sadism is shown all over her face, and her smile widens as she puts the mic to one side. She places her right arm over her left bicep, and puts her left hand on the back of his head, fully locking in her devastating rear naked choke. Helena viciously pulls back, folding him in half while she's choking the life out of him. His taps and croaks go unregistered as she goes into kill mode, with the crowd wondering whether his spine or his throat will give out first.

Ultimately, the man could not hold out for much longer, and miserably takes his last breath by the hands of the malicious and cruel Helena. She continues her brutal hold, making extra sure there's no way for him to survive this. Helena stands up over her fallen victim to rapturous applause, and she makes sure to pose for them again in victory.

She bends down and grabs the mic again, looking this time to address the crowd.
"Someone clean up this mess," she says, gesturing to the corpse she left. "And fetch me a new victim as well, I'm still pretty bored."
The crowds explodes into euphoria, and everyone in attendance is delighted that they're going to see another bloodbath again.
Some time passes, and after they'd removed the carcass off the ring floor and cleaned the blood off, they looked to announce the next fighter. Helena had refused new gear and didn't allow anyone to touch her bloodstained, so it had still looked like she'd just went through a grisly war. The next male was chauffeured in, and Helena was bewildered by his size, as was the crowd.

The staff had forced in the skinniest, smallest guy they could find. He nervously jitters as Helena strolls over to get a closer look. Her wicked smile widens as he's eye level to her striking chest, and she gleans his height to be no taller than 5ft.
"Wow, talk about *small* fry!" laughs out Helena on the mic. The crowd also expresses their amusement as well, as they're audibly chanting 'Small fry'.

"How much do you weigh, little guy?" asks Helena, condescendingly placing a hand on the top of his head as if he was a small child.
"9-90 pounds" stammers out the man.
Helena and the people in the audience roared with laughter. The staff had sent in someone who's not even half Helena's size.

"Oh you poor thing. You don't stand a chance against me." Helena backs her prey into a corner, and his nervousness quickly turns to fear.
Helena notices his legs visibly shaking, and she decides to make him wet himself even more. She presses her imposing body against his, giggling as she starts squishing him against the cage. He audibly moans as his unmatched, inferior body starts to feel pain from being compressed.

"What's the matter wimp? You enjoying this like I am?"
Helena could barely hear his reply as she started smothering his tiny head with her breasts. She figured it'd be hilarious if she killed him like this if she wanted since there's no way for him to get out, but she wants the fans to get their money's worth.

She steps back and allows the man to breathe again, openly mocking him wheezing.
"Sheesh that's it took to break your spirit? Show me you're a man already, or are your balls for show?"
Helena flicks him in the balls, which gets a cheer from the crowd as the man flinches in pain and sends him down on his knees.

"Since you're already down there and you're a proven sissy. You have two choices:"
Helena brings up her blood-soaked foot from earlier, and dangles it over his head.
"Lick my feet clean like a little bitch and I can let you walk. Refuse and I'll send these feet down your scrawny little throat anyway."

The crowd's jeering gets a little nauseating for the man, but Helena gives him one stern look to show how serious he is, and that's enough to frighten him straight.

His hands shake as he holds onto Helena's bloody foot. He grimaces as he gets his tongue out and begins to degrade himself in front of a cackling audience.
"That's right pussy. Make sure to get in between my pretty toes as well."
Helena snickers as she gazes at his pained expression. This was surely the first time he'd ever had to do something as humiliating as this.

"How does it taste?" inquires Helena with a mocking tone. She continues to tease him by wiggling her toes.
The crowd blatantly mocks him, chanting "Pussy! Pussy!"
Helena heightens his embarrassment further by roughly inserting her toes inside his mouth. She starts giggling as she sadistically pushes her toes further in, forcing him to gag.

"Better not throw up over me, or I'll bust your teeth like how I did the other guy in".
The man openly weeps as Helena takes pleasure in making him squirm. She saw his limit and pushed him past that, to the point where he was actually trying to remove her foot from his mouth.
"Your puny hands can't do shit here. I'm too strong."
Her sadistic grin grows larger as she pushes her foot further and further into his mouth. He whimpers and groans, which only turns Helena on as she continues his torture.
"This is a fight. You can try tapping out if you want."

The man immediately heeds her suggestion and taps his hand against the floor since he doesn't have the strength to pull Helena's strong leg away. She finally relents and allows him to gasp for some air, taunting him further by wiping some of the blood over his face.
"Gosh, you're one pathetic wimp. I was seriously going to let you go if you had done a better job cleaning my feet".
She crosses her arms and towers over him, her crotch hovering over his face.

"P-please Miss, let me try again!"
"No do-overs. Stand up."
"B-But,"
"Stand up NOW!" shouts out Helena, which immediately got the desired reaction out of him.
His entire body trembles in fear as he's forced to look at Helena's cold, heartless eyes.

"I'm giving you one last chance at redemption. If you fuck up again I'm going to beat the living shit out of you."
The man intensely nods in response. Helena grabs one of his hands and walks him to the center of the ring. She steps back and issues him an order.

"I want you to spread your little legs and leave them open. I'm going to test your obedience by kicking you in the balls."
The man's face falls and his eyes quickly show signs of panic.
"If you'd like, I can kick you repeatedly in the face instead. It's either that or a single punt. Your call."
The man looks around and he eventually resigns himself to his fate, and does as he was instructed.

Helena's face beams as she takes a few steps back, ready to do a little run. She sprints and brings her leg up, brutally kicking him in the balls. The crowd roars with laughter as he collapses to the floor, writhing in pain.
Helena can't contain herself either and lets herself loose as well, laughing at his weeping face.

"Oh man, that was good." chuckles out Helena, approaching the fallen man. She stands over him and rolls him over on his belly, addressing the crowd.
"Don't worry guys, I've had my fun teasing him. Let's get on with the fun stuff!"
The man was not in the right state of mind to truly process what that meant, but he was soon about to find out.

She jumps high in the air, and lands her butt harshly on his spine. The crowd cheers as the man shrieks in agony, no doubt because she’s just broken one of his bones. She gets off him as she chuckles to herself as he rolls over on his bruised back. She gestures to the people and calls for another butt drop, and leaps even higher. Her ass lands with a brutal thud on the man’s exposed stomach this time, causing him to cough up some blood and curl up into a little ball.

She reaches for the mic again and presses her large foot over his teary face.
“What’s the matter wimp, Helena’s ass too much for ya?”
The crowd roars with laughter and they mock the man’s misery. Helena thought it’d be hilarious if she wiggles her ass to the crowd first before descending down on her wounded prey.
She gives her bum a seductive jiggle, before going for an even higher leap, aiming straight for the man’s head.

Her ass crashes down and his face takes all of the impact, instantly crushing his nose two of his front teeth. Helena sadistically presses her full weight, and decides to degrade her prey further by rubbing her ass all over his broken face. She grabs the hands that are attempting to push her off him, and stands up while pulling on his arms. Helena drags him up to his feet while he’s still groggy, and she lets go to reach for his waist. She reaches down and grabs one of his legs while the other arm goes for the back of his neck. Helena quickly bridges backwards and releases her victim, throwing him overhead with his back colliding with the steel cage hard.

His head took some of the impact in that suplex and it knocks him loopy. Helena drags his lifeless body to the center of the ring and gets a microphone.
“If this is all it takes to put you down, I’ll make sure you stay down for the rest of your life.”

With her back to him still, Helena starts to lower herself down into a seated position, and starts to cruelly bend his legs back towards my head. The man screams louder than he ever had this entire fight, as she slowly kept bending his scrawny legs more and more by the second, dreading that they were going to snap in half any second now.

Helena laughs in delight as she continues to bend the smaller man like a pretzel with her sheer size, adding more weight on his damaged back while the crowd clamores for some carnage. Helena gives the audience what they want and the sounds of bones cracking echoes the loud arena. The man’s suffering takes a permanent toll on his body, as Helena had viciously snapped his spine beyond repair from the boston crab in addition to her reckless butt drops. The poor man would be paralyzed from the neck down if he was allowed to leave the arena, and much to Helena’s displeasure, he miserably passes out from his injuries.

Helena gets on the mic again, and scoops up the unconscious male and drapes him over her left shoulder.
“I wish I could’ve given you guys a better show, but for some reason they brought me the weakest little wimp around. I was planning on snapping both of his arms off before I killed him.”
The crowd gives a round of applause in support of Helena and the entertainment she provided. She waves at the crowd and looks at her catch, before unceremoniously throwing him down on the floor.

She looks down on him with a disappointed look, and then looks to address the crowd again.
"It seems like the wimp is in a coma, so I might as well finish him in a way that's fitting for his performance tonight."

Helena rolls him over face up and squats her deadly ass down, smothering the comatose man completely.
"Shame he isn't awake to feel this, I do feel bad for him a little bit."
The crowd chuckles at her joke as she starts engaging with the ones in attendance. She reminisces about her early days in the cage, all the while stalling them so that she's sure the man under her is no longer breathing.

Soon enough, she stands up and drapes a dominant foot over the corpse's face, satisfied that she's killed him. Helena gets a standing ovation from the audience and a referee comes in to raise her hand in victory. She walks away and unties her hair, letting her long, luscious hair flow out while she graciously leaves the ring.

"Who will stop the undefeated Helena?!" echoes the announcer. Helena's smirk is wide for all to see, and she's confident that she can demolish every single fighter sent her way.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-20, 21:12
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Deathmatch with Helena

Awesome keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-20, 04:54
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

wow nice story
The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-20, 19:10
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
please give a warm welcome to the undefeated deathmatch champion, Helena!
I enjoyed reading this tale of a deadly battle and I thanked its author. I did wonder what caused Helena to hate men so much that she delights in killing them. I think she was raped when she was younger and she later trained to learn the techniques of a man-killer. If you have a better guess about what motivated her to become a sadistic destroyer of men, let us know with your own reply.
Old 15-Jun-20, 09:42
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoyed reading this tale of a deadly battle and I thanked its author. I did wonder what caused Helena to hate men so much that she delights in killing them. I think she was raped when she was younger and she later trained to learn the techniques of a man-killer. If you have a better guess about what motivated her to become a sadistic destroyer of men, let us know with your own reply.
That's an interesting question. I left her motivations intentionally vague so it could be left to interpretation, but it's fascinating to read that you see it as her hating men. The way I see it at least, is that she harbours no real hate and Helena is legitatemely evil to the core. She wants to destroy these men simply because she can.

There's not a backstory to her written out or anything, so honestly it's more than fair to point out that she kills out of a deep-seated loathing towards men due to past trauma. I kinda like that idea, but it's always nicer to just leave the story a little bit open to the reader's interpretation, and it also allows me to take the story in any direction I want if I ever wanted to write something about Helena again.
Old 15-Jun-20, 17:13
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Awesome story and display of pure female cruelty for fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 22:25
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Great story Tiger - I love the fact that the audience encourage her and that she taunts her victims before cruelly killing them - keep up the great work
The Following User Says Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post: