Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 17-Feb-14, 14:36
Producer
Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default New Mixed and Power Videos

Hi my friends, i was asked why are all my heavy Lifting Videos are 2 years old! the reason is i only upload new Videos if i can show you a Progress cause uploading always the same is boring. so i´m happy that i can show you a Progress now. my benchpress and deadlift is higher now.

you know -YouTube closed my own "naturalborndom" channel but we got the fightclub channel!
and how it Looks if i put my power on a guy you see here:

why this Outfit? -cause i also do jiu jitsu since some months! but i undress this during the fight. -you can see everything in my clipstore and more Pictures in my blog:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and new steelebarbending on dailymotion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i have seen fake Videos about steelebarbending and also weightlifting! i make sure that everybody can see i never fake anything cause i show the scancodes of the barbells (bought in OBI builders market) and you can hear how it sounds when i let iron clap on iron. full Metall steele and i got them here in my Studio so you can try this too. same about my weightlifting. it´s an public gym where i lift the weights. everybody can Train here. you too and use the same plates like i do. also tv stations was here to film my feats of strenght. RUPTLY for example.
here is 100% transparency cause i´m pissed to about These internet fakes everywhere, like Aluminium bars, prepared melons, and fake plates! -but it´s most easy to see and hear! the Sound of a alu bar, and a prepared melon and a fake plate is different! the barbell only bend if the weights are really heavy! use These informations to seperate fakes from real feats of strenght on YouTube!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:

Tags
anna konda, mixed wrestling, steelebarbending, strong women, weighlifting