Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-16, 08:26
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most sadistic brutal session wrestler

London Submission Room's Mysteria is the meanest girl on the mats that I met. And with so many beautiful ladies the jury is still out on this one, but maybe also the prettiest.

Even in the first session she skipped past being nice and being careful after a few minutes. And since then, she only brought more pain.

She's tall (1.80m I guess), strong (like functional strength) and slim (currently maybe skinny). Bigger, well-trained guys could perhaps handle her, but if she gets you in a hold, you're done for the match. And she will get you, because she fights with intensity, and she backs that up with roughness - like a knee, a lock that's put on just a bit too hard, or anything she needs to get the upper hand. And then you'll learn this:
- her arms and legs are bone and muscle, nothing soft.
- one submission hold hurts, two holds hurt more.
- when you're in pain, you get tired and she gets rest - or energy

Last session she informed me that next time I ask for chokes and joint locks, I need to be sure first that I like them. She was disappointed I tapped too often, and too soon. I assure you, for 90% of the time of the 'fight', I was grunting, begging or screaming.

Combining that with her big, dark beautiful eyes and with her friendliness off the mats, I don't understand why this lady isn't fully booked 7 days per week.

But that's just me

Oh and firm second is Scorpion, but I think I won't tell her that next time we meet
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 22:49
JohnODubhghaill

I can second a number of points in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
London Submission Room's Mysteria is the meanest girl on the mats that I met.
She took what seemed like a big risk against me. She ended our competitve session early, without my permission, by keeping me in a headscissors for the final 20 minutes or so. She was winning about 8-0 at the time and had in the process of locking on another headscissors. I knew there was no way I was getting out and my neck was already sore from previous holds, so I tapped before she applied any pressure. I tapped out of fear and she didn't like it. So she made me tap and beg for the rest of the session. The reason I see this as a risk is that there are some clients that wouldn't like this.

I couldn't turn my head/move my neck for the next 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
- her arms and legs are bone and muscle, nothing soft.
Definitely. The fact that she looks like she is just skin and bone makes the experience so memorable/surprising.

Quote:
She was disappointed I tapped too often
There was a bit of this with me as well, as described above.
Old 05-Dec-16, 08:27
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She took what seemed like a big risk against me. She ended our competitve session early, without my permission, by keeping me in a headscissors for the final 20 minutes or so. She was winning about 8-0 at the time and had in the process of locking on another headscissors. I knew there was no way I was getting out and my neck was already sore from previous holds, so I tapped before she applied any pressure. I tapped out of fear and she didn't like it. So she made me tap and beg for the rest of the session. The reason I see this as a risk is that there are some clients that wouldn't like this.

I couldn't turn my head/move my neck for the next 2 days.
That's actually quite funny
Though I agree, she has this attitude of "if you didn't want me to beat you up like this, you either should have made sure you were a better wrestler, or you shouldn't have stepped up these mats". I love that, I guess you too, but it might not be for everybody.
(And about the gentle reminder of a good session the next days: I consider that to be good value for money).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely. The fact that she looks like she is just skin and bone makes the experience so memorable/surprising.
But it's a lot of muscle too, just no fat.. Although I wonder how much of her strength comes from adrenaline; she really needs her music during a fight.

I was surprised to see a video of her against Gucci from Hungary: another beautiful, slim girl, who has a lot less strength but amazing technique. I would have expected Mysteria to wipe the floor with her, but that's not really what happened. Motivation and music perhaps?

(These two would by the way definitely win the Session Wrestler's Most Beautiful Eyes award).
Old 05-Dec-16, 21:17
JohnODubhghaill

Default Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

Yeah, it's all muscle and bone - but because she has so little mass, I found it mind-boggling/memorable/hard to accept!

Gucci is strong as well. I wrestled her before and was shocked by her strength. Another very thin girl with no fat - all muscle.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-17, 23:35
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I Anna play, although it seems from her pics she has lost weight since you guys saw her? I have to say she was awesome but (in my eyes) maybe a bit too skinny now?
Old 08-Apr-17, 00:29
JohnODubhghaill

I love that she is so skinny. Makes it all the more mind-blowing when she overpowers you. She was just as skinny when I saw her a few years ago. I really need to see her again soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-17, 22:46
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

She looks hot man, lucky guy
Old 17-Apr-17, 04:39
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

her match with Gucci was fake. Mysteria could have won easily if she liked to, which she showed on the next day when she whiped the mat with the hungarian Suzie. Mysteria is surely p4p one of the strongest wrestlers in our scene. Nobody knows how she could establish such power without visible muscles.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 00:56
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thank you Fritz!

I am thinking about seeing her, but is she as strong as Antscha?
I also sessioned with Tia and I doubt Mysteria is on her level in strength or technique?

Thanks in advance!
Old 18-Apr-17, 07:24
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you Fritz!

I am thinking about seeing her, but is she as strong as Antscha?
I also sessioned with Tia and I doubt Mysteria is on her level in strength or technique?

Thanks in advance!
You have picked some real top girls to compare Mysteria to there!

I have wrestled all 3 in terms of ease at which they can beat me, I would rank them as follows:

1) Tia,

2) Antscha,

3) Mysteria

But the differences weren't significant. All girls beats me comfortably.

One reason for the ranking is that weight matters. Mysteria is advertised as 55kg on the Submission Room website, while wb270 shows Antscha as 60kg and Tia as 74kg. The true weight gap between Mysteria and Antscha is probably bigger than 5kg.

But don't let this put you off Mysteria. I have never felt so much that "this shouldn't be happening" as I did against Mysteria. Her body is so slim and to feel it overpowering my much bigger body was unforgettable. If you want to come out of a session thinking "that was incredible", you should book Mysteria.

Against Antscha and Tia (both clearly muscular/in shape) I was more expecting defeat. While Mysteria blew me away unexpectedly. Looking back, I'm still thinking "how did that happen!".

I have just booked her again myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: