Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-Jan-14, 01:55
Producer
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Roxi's Boutique

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

RBOO1
I had known Roxy for the last few years. She had shown herself to be a very fun and quite uninhibited in varied social settings. Most important in grabbing my attention, was the visible enjoyment she showed by the attention she received from showing off her fabulous legs. We had spoken several times on Roxi's desire for a change in how she earned income. I am not sure if it was the shots we did or the shorts and heels she had worn that night but I dropped the bomb of doing videos involving leg fetishes, scissor holds and wrestling. Without hesitation she said she was more than interested and wanted details. That background serves as the intro to this clip. This is Roxi's debut and real-life audition for bringing this site to life. For the first few minutes I make sure Roxi understands exactly what it is that she is getting into. She makes it equally clear to me she understands that and uses a ball to show me some of her scissor grips. Her legs are quite impressive! Then the ultimate trial by fire. She challenged me to withstand her scissors grip. If I had to tap then I would start up this store and get her started in this biz. I had my doubts about her ability, she did make the challenge fun but she did make her point.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roxi For This Useful Post: