Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-20, 13:28
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Headscissors and brain damage

Is there a risk of blood clot in brain due to headscissor KOs?
Old 09-Sep-20, 20:59
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there a risk of blood clot in brain due to headscissor KOs?
Not really. Sometimes tiny clots form but they dissolve on their own so quickly you won’t discover them. If you had a clot, you’d know like instantly from pain. It’s possible something in your arteries could dislodge and get stuck up there but really that’s not likely unless you’ve got like realllllly bad arteries full of junk and big clots of fat.

Man I been knocked out thousands of times, sometimes extremely brutally/long. I get checked out all the time by 2 great neurologists. They’ve spotted no damage in me, and they’ve checked via EKG and MRI and checked my veins using MRA.

As my one doctor said, think about it this way; professional fighters’ brains bleed every time they’re punched in the head. They have a concussion literally almost every fight, and some in training too. You can’t get a concussion from a headscissor. Your brain can’t bleed from a headscissor. You won’t end up like Muhammad Ali who had CTE on top of his Parkinson’s. Passing out in a headscissor is the exact same as passing out on those machines pilots use to feel what insane speed feels like, it’s just your brain entering sleep mode to conserve energy due to poor blood flow, which ends as soon as good blood flow is reestablished.

That being said, there is a way to get brain damage I am actually personally familiar with. One time I was VERY drunk and high, and getting knocked out dozens of times, and at one point I was dropped and hit my head hard. All of that put together really fucked me up in the head, and I felt a little off for months. Honestly, I think the main contributing factor was the alcohol, though probably also the head hit as well. I truly think if I was just high on weed and getting knocked out I’d have been fine, perhaps even after hitting my head. Ever since then I’ve never drank before sessions and I keep my weed smoking to a minimal before sessions, and I can tell that even though I never stopped sessioning my head is clearer and more solid than it was back in 2018 after that incident I had. So, my best advice is don’t drink before sessions and don’t hit your head.

Added after 8 minutes:

I actually made a cute little gif of the exact incident where I hit my head in this story lol.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 0294C191-E0C8-411C-BB4C-F945898C60D8.gif (5.51 MB, 300 views)

Last edited by Mariodante; 09-Sep-20 at 20:59.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 21:33
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not really. Sometimes tiny clots form but they dissolve on their own so quickly you won’t discover them. If you had a clot, you’d know like instantly from pain. It’s possible something in your arteries could dislodge and get stuck up there but really that’s not likely unless you’ve got like realllllly bad arteries full of junk and big clots of fat.

Man I been knocked out thousands of times, sometimes extremely brutally/long. I get checked out all the time by 2 great neurologists. They’ve spotted no damage in me, and they’ve checked via EKG and MRI and checked my veins using MRA.

As my one doctor said, think about it this way; professional fighters’ brains bleed every time they’re punched in the head. They have a concussion literally almost every fight, and some in training too. You can’t get a concussion from a headscissor. Your brain can’t bleed from a headscissor. You won’t end up like Muhammad Ali who had CTE on top of his Parkinson’s. Passing out in a headscissor is the exact same as passing out on those machines pilots use to feel what insane speed feels like, it’s just your brain entering sleep mode to conserve energy due to poor blood flow, which ends as soon as good blood flow is reestablished.

That being said, there is a way to get brain damage I am actually personally familiar with. One time I was VERY drunk and high, and getting knocked out dozens of times, and at one point I was dropped and hit my head hard. All of that put together really fucked me up in the head, and I felt a little off for months. Honestly, I think the main contributing factor was the alcohol, though probably also the head hit as well. I truly think if I was just high on weed and getting knocked out I’d have been fine, perhaps even after hitting my head. Ever since then I’ve never drank before sessions and I keep my weed smoking to a minimal before sessions, and I can tell that even though I never stopped sessioning my head is clearer and more solid than it was back in 2018 after that incident I had. So, my best advice is don’t drink before sessions and don’t hit your head.

Added after 8 minutes:

I actually made a cute little gif of the exact incident where I hit my head in this story lol.
When I watch your videos, there were some other moments where I thought things were extremely intense and worried for your safety. The videos that come to mind are

1. All of your videos with Alice. From watching those videos, she held onto the choke for a long while, and would continuously KO you.

2. The video where JC and Andi Paige were casually talking while KO'ing you consecutively

Mostly, it was the first one. A lot of session wrestlers and women tend to play it safe and let go ASAP, or just aren't sadistic. but Alice, she really went above and beyond to put you out for a long while lol. Other than Alice, have there been any other women who have Ko'd you for extremely long?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 03:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I watch your videos, there were some other moments where I thought things were extremely intense and worried for your safety. The videos that come to mind are

1. All of your videos with Alice. From watching those videos, she held onto the choke for a long while, and would continuously KO you.

2. The video where JC and Andi Paige were casually talking while KO'ing you consecutively

Mostly, it was the first one. A lot of session wrestlers and women tend to play it safe and let go ASAP, or just aren't sadistic. but Alice, she really went above and beyond to put you out for a long while lol. Other than Alice, have there been any other women who have Ko'd you for extremely long?
Lol I’ve built up a tolerance man. I built one up pretty early. You get a feel for it. I can definitely feel the difference between a quick KO and a long one. I definitely enjoy them both. But yeah the quick ones where they let go right away, those are like super easy for me, I can do those all day. So really even if it’s consecutive I’m cool lol. The longer ones I definitely feel lol it’s a lot more intense. I usually try to throw a couple of those into my shoots, I usually tell models to just keep squeezing even after I’m out, they’re usually super cautious about it so they let up after not too long, like nobody really hurts me doing it. And like I said, all my neurologists are telling me they’re not seeing any damage, and they know exactly what I’m doing. It takes like perhaps minutes to actually kill your brain cells from oxygen deprivation, between being choked out for a second or being choked out for like 30 seconds, you’re fine, but I’d never ask anyone else to try it lol I do it myself out of personal interest and I’m fine but hey idk what the long term effects of this might be, I don’t think anybody really does, but I mean so far I’m fine. As for who’s done it to me, hmmm I‘ll honestly have to check lol ive got a bunch of those longer ones compiled. Will get back to you about that.

Added after 56 minutes:

That list of models who KO’d me for a hot minute so far; Alice, Nikki Fierce, Mia Annabella, Madison Swan, JC, Rampage, Riot, Andi Page, Lilix Hellfire, Amai Liu, Vee Steele, Storm, Allison Jerry, Jennifer Thomas, Ava Simone, and a handful of private dommes I don’t make videos with. I probably haven’t posted most of them tbh, I’m pretty slow about releasing content haha. Maybe I’ll make some compilations of the long ones and sell that. Most of these models we’ve only done like 1 or 2 but a couple of them we did a handful or more for sure.

Last edited by Mariodante; 10-Sep-20 at 03:42.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 07:28
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol I’ve built up a tolerance man. I built one up pretty early. You get a feel for it. I can definitely feel the difference between a quick KO and a long one. I definitely enjoy them both. But yeah the quick ones where they let go right away, those are like super easy for me, I can do those all day. So really even if it’s consecutive I’m cool lol. The longer ones I definitely feel lol it’s a lot more intense. I usually try to throw a couple of those into my shoots, I usually tell models to just keep squeezing even after I’m out, they’re usually super cautious about it so they let up after not too long, like nobody really hurts me doing it. And like I said, all my neurologists are telling me they’re not seeing any damage, and they know exactly what I’m doing. It takes like perhaps minutes to actually kill your brain cells from oxygen deprivation, between being choked out for a second or being choked out for like 30 seconds, you’re fine, but I’d never ask anyone else to try it lol I do it myself out of personal interest and I’m fine but hey idk what the long term effects of this might be, I don’t think anybody really does, but I mean so far I’m fine. As for who’s done it to me, hmmm I‘ll honestly have to check lol ive got a bunch of those longer ones compiled. Will get back to you about that.

Added after 56 minutes:

That list of models who KO’d me for a hot minute so far; Alice, Nikki Fierce, Mia Annabella, Madison Swan, JC, Rampage, Riot, Andi Page, Lilix Hellfire, Amai Liu, Vee Steele, Storm, Allison Jerry, Jennifer Thomas, Ava Simone, and a handful of private dommes I don’t make videos with. I probably haven’t posted most of them tbh, I’m pretty slow about releasing content haha. Maybe I’ll make some compilations of the long ones and sell that. Most of these models we’ve only done like 1 or 2 but a couple of them we did a handful or more for sure.
Thanks for the insight, its good to know you get checked out. Ive worried about these things myself as for a period my gf and i wrestled pretty much daily and she would always ko me multiple times. I would notice some days being not so with it if she messed me up the night before but not sure if i was looking for it.
How do your eyes hold up? These days i suffer badly from the blood vessels around the eyes scenario. It used to just be a few blood vessels and red spots which was fine. After my last session though my eyes puffled up for a couple of hours after - it went but the normally red blood vessels were purple and i looked a real mess. Not sure if thats just me but i had to hide away for a couple of days and made me think i need to stop sessions, for the fact i cant be in public lol!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 09:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the insight, its good to know you get checked out. Ive worried about these things myself as for a period my gf and i wrestled pretty much daily and she would always ko me multiple times. I would notice some days being not so with it if she messed me up the night before but not sure if i was looking for it.
How do your eyes hold up? These days i suffer badly from the blood vessels around the eyes scenario. It used to just be a few blood vessels and red spots which was fine. After my last session though my eyes puffled up for a couple of hours after - it went but the normally red blood vessels were purple and i looked a real mess. Not sure if thats just me but i had to hide away for a couple of days and made me think i need to stop sessions, for the fact i cant be in public lol!!
I try to get choked with my head up. I find that if my head is below my center of gravity, that’s when I get a lot of burst blood vessels.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 13:55
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

My main concern has always been damaging my neck trying to break free, or her twisting me unnaturally and putting me in a wheelchair for life. I still go back though ��
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 16:18
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrina [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried to research for studies that show long term effects on brain after frequent strangling but I don't find anything. What do you guys think about this topic?
Live the life you love.

Keep a diary, if you wish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-22, 17:13
Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Those guys on scissorsvixens or scissorfoxes are probgoing to have severe neurological damage from all the abuse they put themselves through. Having someone ring your neck out constantly will have long term effects.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wax13245 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-22, 23:46
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Bill Wick had a stroke in the last couple of years, but he's 78yo and all those headscissors might not have been a factor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: