Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Oct-18, 00:28
Points: 7,266, Level: 36 Points: 7,266, Level: 36 Points: 7,266, Level: 36
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Charles and Mary

Charles met “Mary” in the most peculiar chatroom he had encountered on the internet. It was called ‘Fantasy Chat’ and at first seemed normal, except for the fact that the text would flicker on and off seemingly for no reason. Charles assumed it was bad netcode, but he hung around due to the fact that the occupants were so outlandish. In his time there he’d interacted with female Werewolves and Vampires, Giantesses and Fairies, women from the past and from the future. Roleplay characters designed to fulfil the needs of the puppet masters who brought them to life. Having a strong escapist streak, Charles was fine with this and would treat each interaction as if what his partner was saying was plausible. Although he had near misses, nothing quite matched up with his ultimate fantasy until he met “Mary”.

Mary wasn’t anything outlandish on the surface. She was a highly successful and attractive 24 year old woman from Israel, 5 feet 7 tall, if her profile picture were to be believed. But she certainly made some extraordinary claims about her strength in combat. Charles had always been a submissive and admired actual physical power in a feminine woman as the ultimate in authentic female domination, but Mary was something else. She claimed to have beaten many guys in wrestling, boxing and MMA. Charles couldn’t ask for her preferred messaging service address soon enough. And she gave it to him. Thus began the Great Interview, where Charles asked Mary in exhaustive detail about her conquests of men.

She was a University graduate, a highly paid professional in the corporate world with zero formal fight training, yet she claimed to have beaten semi-professional fighters with ease. She’d even let them team up against her. It didn’t matter if they were trained or not, they all were beaten just as easily as the next. Charles asked for a voice call and was denied. The most she’d claimed to have beaten at one time was 5, or 10 if tag-teams were included. Charles subtly and politely asked for a picture with a sign of his name on, but the request was ignored. Mary claimed she only used “1% of her power” in all of her fights. Claimed that if she used more she could beat more men. 50, 100 MMA fighters at a time? “Probably, yes.” She told him she felt as if her strength was “infinite”. At this point Charles gave up asking for proof and accepted “Mary” for what she obviously was: a marionette, crafted and controlled expertly by someone like him, for someone like him.

That was why Mary’s request for a meeting came as such shock to Charles. Apparently she would be in London partly on business, partly on leisure. She had a deal to close and shopping to do. Charles was split between it being a prank, and the puppet master herself being female. He recognized her from the pictures immediately, she was even wearing the same dress. They hugged, and went to go get a coffee. Charles wanted to stay in character so as not to shatter the illusion, but he also wanted to discuss what a great character Mary had invented for herself, a real Super Woman. In the end he went with the former, more out of habit than anything.

They’d armwrestled in the park and Mary had won easily, but Charles had deliberately let her win so as not to ruin the fantasy. For all he knew, Mary was really deluded into believing her own claims. But Mary demanded a rematch and insisted he try his best. She held his hand steady as he poured all his strength into the contest. Then finally, she pushed his hand down effortlessly. “1%, Charles. I told you.”

So sure, she was strong. But Charles wasn’t. It didn’t really prove what she’d said on the internet. Although Charles used her victory in the park to bolster his act, it was still an act, and Mary could tell. So the next day Mary took him to an MMA gym she’d looked up. She’d burst through the doors mid-class and walked straight onto the mat and challenged any fighter in there to make her leave. Charles watched in stunned awe as she tackled each challenger to the ground, she in casual clothes they in combat gear, before submitting them with whatever wrestling hold she felt like. At the end of the 30 minutes she was in there she had 5 fighters in one submission hold, just like how she’d explained unbelievably on the internet. 3 guys in her leg scissors, 2 guys in headlocks. She gave a speech about respecting women to the guys, and lectured Charles on believing her. “Do you understand now? It was real all along!” He was speechless for a long time as they headed back to her hotel room. The world wasn’t the same place he remembered it to be, now.

As they lay in bed together, Charles asked her: “What did you mean when you said your power is… infinite? I never understood that.”
Mary thought for a minute. “I’m not really sure. I’ve never felt like I’ve really tested myself. Perhaps I will try soon.”

The next day they walked through Hyde Park. Charles found himself asking more and more questions, as if they were still online. “Didn’t it hurt when he hit your stomach like that? How did you dodge that guy who came at you from behind? Do you think you could beat the world champ? A bear? Do you really think your power may not have limits?” All answered with her usual confidence and assurance, now with the added provocation of actually being real: “No, not really. I just had a feeling. Yeah I could, easily. Yes, but I’m against animal cruelty. I’m… really not sure…”

Charles wandered in a daze, stunned and overwhelmed hearing her words in the real world. What she was doing to reality was monstrous, picking it up and turning it upside down, and yet this was what he had wanted all along, wasn’t it? Eventually, they reached a level crossing just as the lights started flashing and the barriers started to come down. Charles stopped walking, but Mary continued. She passed under the descending barriers. Charles panicked. “Mary what the hell… what the fuck are you doing?!”

Mary turned to him and took a deep breath. “Now is the time, Charlie. It’s time that I find out. That the world finds out once and for all what I am made of.” She stood in the centre of the tracks and looked straight on. It being central London, nobody made a move to intervene. Charles’ eyes went from the oncoming train to Mary. “Please Mary, for fuck’s sake you’re powerful I believe it, but you’re going to die!”

“I’m not so sure, Charlie. Maybe. But I need to know.” Mary braced herself, arms out ahead, feet dug in, expression fearless and determined. As the train rushed towards her, horn bellowing, Charles closed his eyes.

Last edited by iluvwrestlegirls; 27-Oct-18 at 02:52.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 03:05
Points: 4,734, Level: 29 Points: 4,734, Level: 29 Points: 4,734, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Charles and Mary

Ooh! Supers and (potentially) urban fantasy combined into one story? Consider me intrigued, and I'll be looking forward to more of this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 18:06
Points: 3,998, Level: 26 Points: 3,998, Level: 26 Points: 3,998, Level: 26
Last Achievements

FYI NO ISRAELI would ever be named MARY. Just not a name that is EVER used by someone who is Jewish
The Following User Says Thank You to jgm4343 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 21:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgm4343 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FYI NO ISRAELI would ever be named MARY. Just not a name that is EVER used by someone who is Jewish
Do you know the original story used the name of the character it is actually based on (real life rp i assume) and i changed it like a goof :*(

If I can edit the title and the text I'll change it back. Changed the name of origin to try match the new name obviously FAILED HARD haha

Original name was Mariam, from Dubai... don't know if that will be familiar to anyone...
Old 30-Oct-18, 04:17
Points: 7,192, Level: 36 Points: 7,192, Level: 36 Points: 7,192, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgm4343 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So my Aunt Mary was just passing?
The Following User Says Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 19:54
Points: 3,998, Level: 26 Points: 3,998, Level: 26 Points: 3,998, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Miriam is a very Jewish name
Aunt Mary most likely married into the religion.
Old 31-Oct-18, 05:45
Last Achievements

too late to edit now :*( how silly, protecting the identity of a fantasy rp character lol