Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 12-Oct-20, 03:38
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've met enough personally to know, even before COVID, they were getting no-showed all the time. I shared a few meals with a couple session wrestlers, reasonably successful ones, after sessioning with them that weekend, and while it was a good time, it was really sad to see the realities of what they do need to deal with. A few at the top do very well, but if you really think the average one makes more than a doctor, there's just no reason to continue this conversation.

Quote:
lol the rate was based on travel costs, hotel costs and time costs to we added to the costs of wrestling when they were TRAVELING.
Do you have any basis for this? It's probably based on a mix of travel expenses, risk involved, the probability of no-shows, and sexual motivation for doing these things. You're paying to roll around with a woman for an hour, and just voicing bitter frustrations that it's too expensive. I'd love for it to be free, but nothing is free.

LeBron James makes around $40m/year, and I am not bitter about the fact that he makes way more than me. I just watched him play tonight, he puts on a great show (even if I only pay to the extent that I pay my cable bill, which is more expensive due to sports).

Quote:
Second, don't you think the man with the money in their wallets should have a say in the matter since we are the hands that feet the session girls?
I really think you just don't have much respect for women. If you don't want to pay their rates, don't. Find a cheaper alternative or do something else with your money.

Quote:
We have rights to you know.
No, you don't have rights to force a woman to roll around with you. This is a luxury service, not a right.

Quote:
And you and I have several things in common, we both like these girls and want to give them money. The difference is, I have not gotten a product worth the price they are asking. In fact, the crap I got from them is not even worth watching a second time.
Stop patronizing them. Whatever you're doing isn't working. Instead of throwing away $100 over and over again (or whatever it is), save up for a quality $400 session and do it infrequently.

Quote:
Tell me uxiel, in a average month before covid, how much do you think the average session girl makes in one month.
It's really none of my business. I don't need to know. This is a very small scene. If they were all outearning doctors, the SG site would have way more women listed.

Quote:
One question I do have is: has anyone ever successfully negotiated a session? Maybe reduce the time?
I haven't, but I've read a couple stories. Just say it's too much for you and if they need to fill their schedule, they may respond back offering you $200 for half an hour or something. Don't give off the attitude that some of these guys in this thread are giving. I did once get there half an hour late due to nowhere to park and the girl didn't ask me for the full fee because of that. But not a planned discount.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 03:56
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Here is my 0.02 cents per say lol.

The cost of the session is what the lady/woman feels is worth her time.

You have the right to ACCEPT it, or look for someone else who fits your "budget"

I do maybe 3-5 sessions a year depending on my willingness to spend on the session, I am a normal guy with a normal job. I have wasted $200-400 on a night out before though is how I look at it lol. Yes it feels a little pricey for an hour. Although as it's been said, it's a LUXURY to do sessions.

How people get no shows is beyond me though, I've always sent a deposit even for people I've seen more then once.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 05:15
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Google tells me Doctors earn an average yearly salary of $105,968. Wages typically start from $68,922 and go up to $352,975. I don't know if that's before or after malpractice insurance, which google again tells me averages $7,500 a year.
So $300 a session would take 226 sessions per year to reach the 68k mark.
$400 a session would take 170. (all before expenses, of course) There are the tips, gifts, video sales, etc. which can raise the yearly take beyond the session income.
Old 12-Oct-20, 07:52
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone. How woukd you feel if the one fetish you're into was made completely off limits by assholes with nothing but time and money on their hands that want to hoard everything for themselves? And I don't berate women till they cave, part of negotiating is knowing when to walk away, but people like me can't even plead our case without being accused of being lazy or time wasters. I don't blame the women, they're just responding to the market yes but its a shitty market at the moment
So did prices in the US jump massively due to corona ?
I was in California earlier this year, and session prices were just the same as the years before. Didnīt contact anyone recently since I canīt enter the US anyway.
Old 12-Oct-20, 12:50
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk4140 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's come together and curb this as a community. Women are charging $500-700 plus dollars for one hour of wrestling. Outrageous. Lets keep it at $350 and politely decline if its more than that. If we don't, this will become the norm.
Forgive me - I can't see your reply (maybe you chose not to, or maybe I missed it)

1. Why do you think it is "outrageous"?

2. Why do you not think it is a free market and people can charge what they like.

3. Have you considered it's not all about YOU? Say, for example, a wrestler (perhaps part time) wants to earn $1,000 per month from session wrestling, and she wants to do no more than 2 sessions per month, so she sets her rate at $500 per session. If she gets 2 bookings per month at $500 per session she has achieved her aim, so why should she lower her rate just because you want to pay less? Those two things are completely unconnected.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 14:58
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think a good solution is some kind of real oversight. I look at the marijuana industry in America as an example. Its a luxury, and in a lot of places its an under the table business, no actual regulations. You can make great deals with great dealers, but you're also likely to get ripped off. And yeah the market is still supply and demand, but when dealers raise prices you don't see a bunch of scrub boys running to defend them, we move on or negotiate. Its a little wild west. But in states with dispensaries, and governing bodies the quality is great across the board and measures are taken to ensure that everyone gets what the want on the supply and demand side.
Old 12-Oct-20, 15:20
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Itīs funny how some people keep on posting Fake News, and when asked about it, they donīt answer and ignore the posts.
Not worth discussing anymore then.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 16:18
Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8

I agree with the Sheena Price.

For Amalea Siciliano - I sessioned with her last year. She is a professional. Not trained, but she is incredibly strong and her body is tight. She is the only session I have had where I got knocked out without expecting it. I know she has a lot of high end clients in NYC, which might be driving up her price. However, despite my accolade, 530 seems a bit much and I would not pay that much!
Old 12-Oct-20, 17:18
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Itīs funny how some people keep on posting Fake News, and when asked about it, they donīt answer and ignore the posts.
Not worth discussing anymore then.
Its funny that I didn't purposefully ignore anyone and just had a life to attend to. U miss me? Then I offer real talking points and some people keep attacking me and putting up walls to stamp out talks of change. Maybe some other people enjoy spreading fake news, but I just speak my mind in a way that's relevant to the topic. I didn't come here for a court case I'm just reaching out to like minds and its obvious you and your friends minds are set so you and yours can politely with all respect shut the Fuck up already and let others have more productive or at least more interesting dialogue
Old 12-Oct-20, 17:29
Subboy2
This message has been deleted by Subboy2. Reason: Cba
Old 12-Oct-20, 18:27
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think a good solution is some kind of real oversight. I look at the marijuana industry in America as an example. Its a luxury, and in a lot of places its an under the table business, no actual regulations. You can make great deals with great dealers, but you're also likely to get ripped off. And yeah the market is still supply and demand, but when dealers raise prices you don't see a bunch of scrub boys running to defend them, we move on or negotiate. Its a little wild west. But in states with dispensaries, and governing bodies the quality is great across the board and measures are taken to ensure that everyone gets what the want on the supply and demand side.
Interesting opinion - a regulated session wrestling industry.

Presumably you wouldn't mind registering with your real identity and details to avail yourself of this price and quality controlled state-regulated business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread