Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-18, 15:26
Points: 4,302, Level: 27 Points: 4,302, Level: 27 Points: 4,302, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Judo The Jiu Jitsu Club

First time writer. Let me know what you think

As Mike stepped onto the mats, he pondered how he had gotten into this situation. The recently appointed black belt had done everything he needed to achieve one of the highest grades in Jiu Jitsu, and had been a rising star at his club. At 6’2” and 180 lbs of solid muscle, he was a hard match for anyone in the area. But at the moment, he stared down a woman opposite of him, ready to take him on.

Tracy was standing opposite of Mike at 5’8” with a sly smirk. She was the type of blue-eyed, brown hair beauty that attracted nearly every guy that was in her sight. She didn’t hate the fact that she was gorgeous but she wanted the guys at her club to see her as an athlete and practitioner of the sport, not just another beau looking for attention. She had worked her way up to a brown belt and was looking to get some of the respect she felt she deserved.

Earlier that week, Mike had been promoted to a black belt, which sparked the reason the two were set to face off. He felt that now he could just focus on his training with the other black belt males, and thought nothing of his comment when he had mentioned that now he didn’t have to waste his time with sparring partners that were women. Tracy had heard this as they were headed to the locker room and became fuming, as the guys at the club never seemed to care or take it serious when training with the select females that trained there. Tracy had been feeling a little too confident, and approached Mike and her instructor about the lack of respect in the gym. With a few heated words, Tracy had challenged newly appointed black belt Mike to a match at the end of class at the end of the week.

Friday had come and now the two were face to face, Mike in his white gi and his black belt while Tracy was in the same but with her brown belt. There was some chatter around the gym about how long Tracy would last, as she knew she was a heavy underdog. Mike looked furious with Tracy since he had wanted to get away from training with the women at the gym but instead his first match as a black belt was with a female. The match was going to be submission only, best two out of three. They looked at each other with determination, bumped fists, and the match was on.

Tracy circled Mike as Mike made the first move towards her. He went in hard, gripped her gi with his strength advantage and dropped her to the floor. It was rather easy but Tracy had planned to be on her back and try and keep him in her guard.

“Thanks for proving my point...that was easy” Mike gloated as he started to pin her wrists to the mat.
About 45 seconds had passed and Mike was still holding Tracy in place, in a rather dominant position.

“Just relax and give up anytime you’re ready to end this silly game” he whispered into her ear.

While Tracy didn’t have the current upper hand, she still had some moves to try and flip the script.
Mike had been focused on humiliating her and Tracy knew he wasn’t giving his full attention to still being in her guard. Tracy had her legs around Mike’s side, and was able to slip her right foot into his ribcage and execute a perfect side sweep with her hips and right foot.

Mike and the crowd were stunned as mike ended up on his side with Tracy hovering over him. She had managed to take his left arm in the process, which Mike knew could be trouble.

“What was that about tapping?” Tracy whispered with a huge grin on her face as she looked down at Mike, who had been caught off guard with Tracy’s swift skills.

“Let’s see if you can resist the armbar of a woman” she said with delight. Since Mike was on his side with his arm yanked up by Tracy, all it took was a simple motion for Tracy to drop down on the mat and take his arm with her. Mike now laid flat on his back with his arm in the hands of woman. The crowd was stunned as it had been only 90 seconds in the first fall and it looked like the big strong black belt was going to tap.

Tracy took his arm and leaned back, putting one foot on Mikes face and the other on his chest.

“AHHHH” was all Mike could scream as he felt his arm getting extended.

“That’s it baby squeal like a girl for me” Tracy profoundly shouted.
What happened next was neither planned nor something Tracy had ever considered doing...but tonight she felt like dominating and humiliating the chauvinistic black belt in front of the entire gym.

“I want you to kiss my foot before you submit to me”.
Mike, disgusted with the turn of events, looked up to see her pretty feet with pink nail polish rested on his face. It was bad enough that he was tapping out so easily to a woman of lower rank. But add to the humiliation of her controlling him to the point of forced foot worship in front of the whole gym and he was never going to live this down.

He obliged to Tracy’s demands and kissed her foot and she let him tap out and let up on his arm. Mike didn’t move immediately so Tracy rolled over and put a knee slightly on his manhood and whispered;
“Since you think us women can’t compete with you on the mat I’m not only going to submit you physically but I’m taking this (she pressed down ever so slightly on his jewels) and submitting you sexually tonight.”
Tracy winked, offered him a hand up, and the gym, completely stunned at what they had seen, was getting ready for the 2nd fall of the match.

Mike was the most embarrassed he had ever been but at the same time was starting to get aroused. “This could end badly” he thought. He had to pick his pride up and get revenge on the next fall.

End Part 1.
Old 28-Aug-18, 23:07
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Jiu Jitsu Club

Outstanding so far! Definitely looking forward to the next round!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rassel4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 04:54
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts

Wow! Great story!
Old 17-Sep-18, 16:59
Last Achievements

Mike got up, adjusted his belt and looked around at the rest of the club grinning at what they had just seen. He glanced over at Tracy, who gave him a quick grin and wink as she was adjusting her pony tail. The club instructor gave them a minute to catch their breath, and called them back to the center mat.

Mike was questioning his skills and everything he had been practicing. Being humbled in the first round by this smaller beauty was getting him frustrated. He pondered what his strategy would be in the second round. Tracy could only smirk with the worrisome look ok Mike’s face.

The two circled each other, and this time it was Tracy who made the first move. She dove in to take Mike down but Mike was prepared and side stepped her. As she flew by Mike stuck out his foot and tripped Tracy.

“Ooof” Tracy shouted as she landed hard on the mat on her butt. Mike had perfected a side step throw that had managed to trip her feet up.

Mike waited too long to try and pounce on Tracy on the ground so she got up, nodded at Mike in acknowledgement of the nice move, and they locked arms and grappled around on their feet.

Mike tried to hip throw Tracy, but she kept good leverage and was grounded so he couldn’t.

“You’re gonna have to be stronger than that if you want to throw me” Tracy teased him. “Come on big boy, I thought you were a big strong black belt that didn’t need to waste your sparring time with us women”.

She really got under Mikes skin, which would soon work to her advantage. Mike used all his strength to grab her arm and shoulder and throw her to the ground. “Erhhhh now i gotcha” Mike shouted as he used his brute force to throw Tracy.

He did so, but in the process overcommitted to the throw. He lost his balance and ended up tumbling with her, and Mike actually ended up rolling onto his side away from her and losing control of Tracy.

Tracy now had her front acing towards Mikes exposed back, and knee this was the opening she needed to take him down. With cat like reflexes she roped her arms around his neck, wrapped her legs around his side and hooked her feet into the sides of his inner thighs.

“Well well well looks like you made a mistake and are in some predicament now huh Mikey boo” Tracy cooed in Mikes ear. “How do you prefer to be finished by a brown belt female...choked out or tapped out?”

“I’ve gotta get out here quickly” Mike thought to himself. He rolled around and tried desperately to find a way out of her vixen like grip. With no prevail and his oxygen waning, reality set in that he was getting his ass kicked by a much smaller, lower ranking woman.

Tracy knew she had him. Now she wanted to toy with him and make Mike never forget this match.

“Remember how I said I’d dominate you physically and mentally? Well now comes the time for the sexual part”. With that Tracy had to make do with what the current situation allowed. She slid her feet down to Mikes crotch and slowly started to rub his groin area so subtly that in the heat of the match no spectators would be able to pick up on it.

“W-w-what are you doing!?!? Tracy... uhhhh” Mike moaned as he couldn’t believe what she was doing to him.

“Hmm seems to me you really like this” she gleefully whispered as she noticed Mike was sporting an erection.

“H-how did you get so good?” Mike questioned Tracy. “

“Never underestimate you’re opponent Mikey Boo...especially a highly skilled female Jiu Jitsu practitioner hehe” Tracy proclaimed.

“I think you’ve had enough and learned your lesson, feel free to tap out whenever you’d like” Tracy said with a slight giggle.

To the crowds astonishment, Mike frantically tapped out on Tracy’s leg that was wrapped tightly around his body. Tracy released Mike and he went limp, laying on the mat in defeat, ashamed of his unexpected result.

Tracy rolled over to him, help him up, and whispered “whenever you’re ready for a rematch in private let me know...that’s when the real fun begins...”

Mike had a confusing look on his face as he watched their instructor raise Tracy’s hand in victory.

“What did she mean ‘the real fun begins’ he thought. Was there more to come at the club?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Juice man For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 17:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

“whenever you’re ready for a rematch in private let me know...that’s when the real fun begins...”
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-18, 15:49
Last Achievements

Default The Jiu Jitsu Club - After Hours

The club was eerily quiet after Mikes rather shocking and easy defeat at the hands and feet of Tracy. No one seemed to want to bring it up on the following Monday’s training session, and half of the men did their best to stay away from Tracy during sparring. There was, however, a few guys that wanted to put her in her place. Steve was the guy that felt he should do it at the end of class.

Steve had been a black belt for almost two years now and was one of the better grapplers at the club. At 6 feet he wasn’t as big as Mike, but he was insanely technical and also had good pound for pound strength. During a break in training he walked over to Tracy with the instructor and proposed his idea.

“Alright miss hotshot you and me after class. First to 3 submissions and loser cleans up and locks up the gym for him” pointing to their instructor.

With a cracked smile, Tracy nodded in agreement but didn’t give a verbal response. Everyone went back to training for the next hour. During a small break Tracy brushed into Steve and gently patted him on the ass and said “only one more hour till this ass and your manhood are MINE”...

“What a cocky bitch” Steve thought to himself. “She deserves what’s coming for her later” he added.

Class ended and everyone packed up and went home, even their instructor and owner of the gym. He agreed to give the keys to Steve and Tracy to decide who would clean up. Steve trotted Out of the locker room to see Tracy sitting on the mats stretching her legs.

“She really is hot” Steve thought. “This will be fun putting this cocky cutie in her place”.

“Hello Steve, are you ready to victim number 2..?” Tracy calmly asked as she cocked her head slightly and gave a deviant grin.
“How about some changes to our normal match rules, does that peak your interest?”

“What did you have in mind, little girl?” Steve replied, trying to taunt.

“Well since were all alone let’s make this interesting. First to 3 submissions is the winner...but every time you submit you have to remove a piece of your gi. The last submission will be a sex submission. First to cum loses and loser, as we agreed, cleans up and locks up.”

Steve was a little confused but liked the idea of pounding a naked Tracy on the mat, so he immediately agreed.

The stage was set, and the two circled each other for round one.

Steve was technical in most of his matches but with a clear size advantage he thought he’d make the first move. He took Tracy down with a quick foot sweep that caught her off guard. He was on her in an instant, trying to get his right arm around her neck.

The two grappled around for the next minute with Tracy on her back and side while Steve was going for a choke around her neck. He finally got both arms to lock around her neck as he took her side and wrapped his legs around he midsection.

Tracy was trapped and knew it. She didn’t expect to submit after 2 minutes but she was forced to tap which gave Steve great pleasure.

“That’s one miss brown belt...I believe you need to remove your top.”

Tracy undid her brown belt real quick while she removed her gi top revealing a black sports bra supporting C cup breasts. Steve couldn’t contain his excitement, which Tracy noticed and figured it might help her in the coming rounds.

Steve started off round two by trying to end it quick with a flying armbar. Tracy moved back and Steve hit the floor hard on his ass. Tracy swept around his backside to take his back. However after a dozen seconds Steve was able to flip her off of him and the two promptly stood up and circled each other.

Both fighters attempted to grapple in tight by grabbing each other’s gi’s. Since Tracy didn’t have her gi top on she knew that was an advantage for her. Tracy felt a good grip on Steve’s right shoulder blade and harshly yanked him close to her.

She then in one swift motion used her foot to sweep Steve off his feet and throw him with her strong grip on his top. He went sideways into the mat, a little dazed at how he had been outsmarted in the close up attempt.

Tracy’s vixen like grip on his gi allowed her to maintain control of Steve once he hit the ground. She pounced all over him while she could and put him in a grapevine while also executing a collar choke from her previously kept grip.

Steve knew he was in danger as his legs were being ripped apart by the flexible beauty on top of him. He tried to pry her hands off his collar, but she wouldn’t budge. He then tried to bridge with his core and lower body strength, but he realized just how strong Tracy was for a woman and her balance was impeccable.

“So...big strong man with a black belt. How does it feel right now being pinned beneath me? A feminine woman with only this?” As she nodded her head in reference to her brown belt.

After Steve’s 3rd bridge attempt Tracy thrusted her pelvic area into Steve’s. She felt his boner and shot him a surprised look with a huge smile to acknowledge that she felt him. “Apparently feels pretty good.” Tracy said as she answered her own question that Steve would not.

Steve, with embarrassment, was in no position to argue or change that. He gave multiple futile attempts but he was losing air to her choke and the pain and pleasure of everything else made him want to surrender to his sexy opponent.

Steve put his hands on Tracy’s back; her ass felt as firm and amazing as he had imagined. She sensed a tap was coming shortly and wiggled her ass while his hands played around. She decided to end the enjoyment and spread her legs a little further, causing Steve to scream out his submission to Tracy.

Tracy rolled off of Steve and laid on her side next to her submitted man. She put a hand over his chest and felt him up and said “well that was a fun round. Now let’s see those upper body muscles I’ve been feeling for the past 10 minutes.”

The score was 1-1, but Steve started to feel a little worried about his opponent, and how this could turn into a sensual wrestling match rather than a Jiu Jitsu match.

Last edited by Juice man; 04-Nov-18 at 15:56.
Old 06-Nov-18, 12:14
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Jiu Jitsu Club - After Hours

Great story. Look forward to the next part
Old 06-Nov-18, 12:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh yeah, she's got him alright.

Thanks for this exciting story, mate.
Old 06-Nov-18, 13:32
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I hope Steve can get the 2 -1 lead soon....

If he doesn't do it, he will surely loose focus and I think he would be in trouble....

Let' see what happens next ;-)
Old 21-Nov-18, 20:54
Last Achievements

With both Tracy and Steve having their Gi top removed, the two were fighting on even ground. Tracy licked her lips as Steve undid his black belt and displayed his cut muscles and 6 pack. “This could be fun” She thought to herself.

The two nodded at one another and round 3 was set to begin. Both grapplers tried sweeping the other with foot work but neither had a good chance to take each other down. They continued circling each other, acknowledging the strength, grit, and determination each displayed by the sweat now appearing over their half naked bodies.

Mike decided he should not tire out anymore and went for an attack at Tracy’s shoulders. The technical expert saw it coming, let him approach her, and put her feet around his midsection, while holding on to his wrists. She used his forward momentum to throw Steve over her head while she was on the ground.

Steve hit the mat with a loud thud, stunned at her beautiful technique. Steve was able to pop up rather quickly because he knew Tracy would be looking to pounce.

He was still a little dazed at landing hard when he tried to come at her quickly after getting back up. Tracy reacted nicely and chopped his hands away while sticking her foot out to grip Steve to the ground yet again.

“This girl is toying with me” Steve thought, as he was now getting a little irritated at his lack of success. As he finished that thought he felt a heavy amount of weight drop on his back.

“Oof” Yelled Steve as Tracy lowered her body down onto his back.

Tracy was now sitting with all her weight on his midsection, and Steve was in unfamiliar territory and did not know how to escape.

“Shit I better get her off my back” he thought in a panic. Tracy put her arms around his neck and began to pull up on Steve, causing excruciating pain.

“Ahhhh Fuuuuucckk” he said as he felt her taking the life out of him.

“How’s that for a girl, huh?” Tracy mocked as she started to enjoy tormenting her latest foe.

Steve was able to use his overall strength to get to his knees but Tracy kept a tight grip and wouldn’t let go. She pulled him back so he was now slightly on top of her with his back taken by her strong arms.

Tracy knew she was close to submitting him. To make matters worse for Steve he felt something start to dig into his pants and undo his black belt. It was her feet.

“How can she be able to this...oh no” he thought.

“So...I see you staring at my feet all during training Stevie...you sure are gonna enjoy this aren’t ya?”..she cooed in his ear.

“Since you’re going to submit to me when I tell you to you won’t be needing these for the final round.” She commanded as she pushed his Gi pants down with her feet.

Steve was in heaven but also lacking oxygen. Her soft, beautiful feet he has noticed on the mats were toying with his manhood. He could see her pink nail polish on her toes as she went up and down on his shaft.

“Oh I can tell you’re enjoying this!” Tracy proudly stated as she kept toying with him.

“However, I’m going to save you from sexually submitting until next round” she whispered as she increased her pressure around his neck.

“Tap out on my thigh when I say submit and I won’t knock you out ok?”

“Nhhhuuuuhh huh” Steve weakly said as he tried to agree to her terms.

“Good boy” She cheerfully whispered as she released some of her arm pressure.

“Submit to your physical superior in 3..2..1..”

Steve frantically tapped on Tracy’s left thigh, to which she released him. Upon release Steve flopped on Tracy, and she pushed him off of her. Steve rolled to his side as a defeated man in two straight rounds, this one in pretty humiliating fashion.

“Since you reeeeally like this so much show me how much you love them” Tracy teased as she stuck her feet in the air above his face.

Soundly defeated, Steve took each of her attractive feet and kissed them, to which he actually enjoyed even though it was humiliating. He kissed each pink toe and then after he was done fell back on the mat, embarrassed.

“Well that was fun. I believe you’re now wrestling me naked hehe” she proudly shared.

“Get ready for the grand finale big boy...you won’t last 2 minutes in my grasp...”.

Steve moaned in response as he laid there, disgraced and already defeated knowing he had more coming from his unexpected superior conqueror
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Juice man For This Useful Post: