Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-20, 07:51
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

When I was in my early teens my mother used to look after a 10 year old girl and her 7 year old brother every Sunday ( their father was a vicar...).
The girl used to love pinning her brother down by schoolgirl pinning him which he absolutely hated. She’d pin his arms up straight up past his head and gradually move higher so she no longer had to hold his arms. She’d then sit upright holding his face between her bare thighs (she’d always be wearing skirts or dresses), looking down into his eyes laughing at him and teasing him.
Because he’d complain so much she’d often move up so she was actually sitting on his mouth to muffle his protests.
Quite amazing, she’d also do the same to me sometimes.
I often wonder what they each think about this these days...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 16:08
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was in my early teens my mother used to look after a 10 year old girl and her 7 year old brother every Sunday ( their father was a vicar...).
The girl used to love pinning her brother down by schoolgirl pinning him which he absolutely hated. She’d pin his arms up straight up past his head and gradually move higher so she no longer had to hold his arms. She’d then sit upright holding his face between her bare thighs (she’d always be wearing skirts or dresses), looking down into his eyes laughing at him and teasing him.
Because he’d complain so much she’d often move up so she was actually sitting on his mouth to muffle his protests.
Interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I often wonder what they each think about this these days..
I guess they act like it never happened. And they never talk about it. Just like me and my sister.
Now we are older, we have families, we have many different concerns, and no one wants to remember the "wrong things" from the past; no one talks about it for fear of being misunderstood.
None of our friends and relatives know about this side of our past, and in my opinion this is the only correct behavior, mutual silence. You will probably agree if you read this post further. I only write about this on this forum because in Russia most people don't know English very well and don't read forums like this lol.

Quote:
Woooooow, my sister straddled my chest/stomach/neck almost everyday, and she often kept my face between her thighs too. But she only sat on my face twice in all the years she was stronger than me. Once with her ass, and the second time with her... emmm, guess what. She only did it to prove to me that she can, after we argued about it, and I didn't believe before that she was capable of such a thing.

On the other hand, my sis immobilized me different ways during our matches and squeezed my balls (through my pants of course) or pressed on them. It was her best way to show me my place in the hierarchy. In my 12.5-13-14 she could beat me up even without my balls, so I guess she did it just to humiliate me more, to make me beg her, to refresh my memory. Thank God she never did it too long or too hard, it wasn't her goal to damage them, but she did it very often. I just knew that it would happen today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, at least for half a minute. And I knew that I had no way to stop her, so I just endured.

Another embarrassing thing she made me to do, I often had to say that girls are the stronger sex, admit that she is my "big sister", or say "pussy is better than balls" and other trash. She never asked me to say "I give up," and she always decided for herself when to get up from me (to let me go). Instead, she demanded to say different trash when I lay under her (was in her grasp). And sometimes she demanded to say trash even without a fight when we were alone. I realized that I simply had no choice, so I did.

I have never been her slave or something, as is often the case in Internet stories. And we both didn't even have enough imagination to imagine that this was possible. However, as I now understand, she always dominated me mentally during that period. She just put me down below her and I knew I was no match for her. My will just gave way to her and finally (after a few months) I'm used to looking at her as a leader. She offered games, movies, music, visits, etc. It only stopped when I surpassed her in height and strength, and in size, by 7-10cm and 7-10kg. Then I became too strong for her and regained my confidence. And then we became equal persons. (More or less). I was never a super-authoritative Big Brother for her again as it was in early childhood.

Before that, when I caught up with her, and when I was 1-2 inches taller, she could still beat me, although it was getting harder for her. I was skinny and untrained, and she had a lot of experience in how to control me in the fight, her grips were hopeless for me to break free. She tried to break my fighting spirit all the time, claiming "You always lost to me, and you will always lose, even if you are taller." "We both know that I'm just better than you physically" or "You know that I will always be the stronger sex for you, you know that", etc. I was afraid it might be true, and it was true for as long as I believed it. Eventually, my size advantage kept increasing, she began to lose more and more and finally she gave up, very disappointed.

Last edited by Valeron; 21-Nov-20 at 16:36.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 16:41
Sir Raleigh

Hi VVP, I think that the thought of being stronger and able to submit her now if you want to may be reassuring for your ego In my case it's different, she practises MMA, bjj and crossfit. So her superiority increased in the years (and I'm not weak, I am above the average for strenght and size) instead of diminishing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 17:27
Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm in the same boat. My sister is now a brown belt in BJJ. There was a point in time I was able to challenge her for our battle for superiority and make mild progress but eventually she won out. But quickly she started to increase it by an ever widening margin which continues still to this day
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 17:40
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsxqaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm in the same boat. My sister is now a brown belt in BJJ. There was a point in time I was able to challenge her for our battle for superiority and make mild progress but eventually she won out. But quickly she started to increase it by an ever widening margin which continues still to this day
How do you feel about that? Did you accept it or do you still feel frustrated? I feel a sort of a fracture, a part of me enjoys the tought that she is too trained for me to fill the gap, but some days my male ego comes at the surface again and feel frustrated a bit. It's a complex situation to define
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 17:47
Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It is very complex and I still struggle with it too. I am proud for sure and accept it now. I'm also grateful as it brought us closer together since before it happened we had a fierce rivalry and didn't real like each other that much. But that is also part of the frustration -- not that she is so good now, but that I wasn't able to maintain my position in our relationship an then did everything I could but she fair and square took it from me! And that she would even challenge it in the first place with the belief she would actually beat me.

She is cool about it but serves as a constant reminder that not just she is better but that I lost out in such a struggle against a girl. Worse, but also good (which is just as confusing) is she knows she gave me this fetish, thought I still hesitate to call it that. But she will tease me sometimes about beating me then tease me that I liked it and say I should thank her too for giving me all those matches over the years. So its not just losing but that she knows me better than me sometimes when our past wrestling comes up.

But she is quick to give me credit for being her motivation to learn BJJ and helping make her so good fighting her with everything I had. Back when she started, she had a very difficult time finding training partners. Girls were not really doing it much and those that were that could push her were few and far between. And the guys, well they refused to work with her, and for good reason -- she was really good and had a really great chance of causing serious embarrassment at a time when a girl beating a guy like she could was not very prevalent or generally accepted as possible.

Adding that now realizing there are so many talented girls in BJJ and wrestling that would beat me, I think it has made it easier to accept the loses I suffered to her at a time when it was far more embarrassing losing to girl especially in public which was another problem I struggled with since our friends watched us wrestle a couple of times and all new she was beating me legit

Last edited by wsxqaz; 22-Nov-20 at 00:45.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-20, 14:53
Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=james;453653]When I was in my early teens my mother used to look after a 10 year old girl and her 7 year old brother every Sunday ( their father was a vicar...).
Quite amazing, she’d also do the same to me sometimes.
I oftenI would like you to tell us about your experience with her, here is a great story!

Last edited by brodin; 22-Nov-20 at 16:51.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brodin For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 21:51
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

my sister used to schoolgirl pin me quite often in my childhood. considering that she has a 10 year difference on me, i never internalized it as "no way girls can be stronger than boys!" but "of course i lost to an older person"
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-20, 16:01
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I reached puberty at 13 years and 1 month, and this was the very moment, the very peak of her physical superiority over me. She fought me every day and teased me constantly. So I think it influenced my preferences in the future.

This went on for some time, about 2 years. Even when I caught up with her again, she was still able to defeat me. Subsequently, I again became taller and stronger than her, and then she lost interest in wrestling, and we also mutually considered that we had outgrown this "childhood activity".
It seems your sister was really strong and tough and enjoyed being able to beat up her older brother. Did she beat up other boys, too? If so, did that make it easier on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It only stopped when I surpassed her in height and strength, and in size, by 7-10cm and 7-10kg. Then I became too strong for her and regained my confidence. And then we became equal persons. (More or less). I was never a super-authoritative Big Brother for her again as it was in early childhood.

Before that, when I caught up with her, and when I was 1-2 inches taller, she could still beat me, although it was getting harder for her. I was skinny and untrained, and she had a lot of experience in how to control me in the fight, her grips were hopeless for me to break free. She tried to break my fighting spirit all the time, claiming "You always lost to me, and you will always lose, even if you are taller." "We both know that I'm just better than you physically" or "You know that I will always be the stronger sex for you, you know that", etc. I was afraid it might be true, and it was true for as long as I believed it. Eventually, my size advantage kept increasing, she began to lose more and more and finally she gave up, very disappointed.
I really got a kick out of a similar period watching my neighbor girl wrestling and fighting with boys. I was older than her and she couldn't beat me, but she was really proud of being stronger and tougher than the kids her age. She could slam their arms down at arm wrestling or pin any of them at will no matter how hard they fought back, and she always made it clear that she was stronger, tougher, better than boys.

Of course, as with you, the boys entered puberty and growth spurts. It was tremendously exciting to see as one boy got taller, yet she still overpowered him. He was catching up to her strength, too, and he kept bragging that he would beat her this time, but she refused to lose. It was gripping to watch as his strength grew, but she remained determined to prove her superiority. She had to struggle harder and harder to win. He got quicker as he got stronger, and he finally started beating her. As he and other boys won, she, too got demoralized and gave up. At some level I was excited to see her finally defeated but, at the same time I was sorry to see her get demoralized and give up.

Last edited by del; 28-Nov-20 at 18:32. Reason: finishing
Old 29-Nov-20, 02:01
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It seems your sister was really strong and tough and enjoyed being able to beat up her older brother.
Yeah, surely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did she beat up other boys, too?
Yes, sometimes she beat boys of her own age, boys in her grade.
But they all were smaller and weaker than her at that age. Sometimes much smaller.
She was always the tallest/biggest girl in her grade; and until her 8 grade (until her 14y.o.) she was also the tallest kid in her grade of all, i.e. taller than any boy too. So it was not difficult for her.

In Russia, a child is obliged to go to school if he is 7 full years old. That is, he must start school at 7 years and 11 months maximum. But if the child is ready enough, he is allowed to start school at 6.5 years old or even 6 years old. Thus, you can see that, on average, children start school at 7 years old.

I started school at 6.5 years old and my sister started at 7.5 years old. Thus, being 1 year younger than me by birth, she was always 2 years behind me at school and at university. In addition, she is naturally tall, she is tall even now when she is an adult. This made her stronger than all the girls in her class, and until a certain age, stronger than all the boys too. So she felt like a supergirl, like your neighbor girl. This was completely normal for girls at that age. And some other girls in her class beat many boys too. However, my sister never beat the guys in my grade, I was the only one.

On the other hand, I was the youngest in my class. I was always weaker than most boys and (up to my 13-14) than some girls. Although I was not the weakest, I was weaker than most boys. My sister knew that my physical education grades were not very good then. She could even outrun me since her 10-11yo (my 11-12yo). So she just considered me as physically inferior and she believed she could beat me forever. She bragged that even as an adult, she would keep beat me.

You know, at this age, all life is measured by school. Nobody remembers how old you are, but everyone remembers what grade you are in. So no one perceived my sister 1 year younger. Everyone perceived her as 2 grades younger than me, and that was really true. Therefore, it was doubly humiliating when she passed me in height.

In fact, my sister was not even the most belligerent. Even sometimes relatively small girls were very warlike.

For example, her classmate named Olga started her growth spurt before me too. We had a very bad relationship though we never fought with each other. In fact, she was a selfish smug bitch. When I was in 7th grade and she was in 5th, I perceived her as a dwarf (10-12cm shorter than me). I was shocked when, after the summer holidays in my 8th grade (her sixth), I saw that she was only 5-6 cm shorter than me. Soon she was only 4cm shorter.

She often beat some of the boys in her class, but then she teased me and threatened to beat me too. We never fought, but it was very humiliating when a girl 2 years younger promised that she would soon be able to beat me. Sometimes she wore high platforms and was taller than me, and teased me of being short. Once in the school hallway, she blocked my path and I didn't even dare to attack her. It was fucking humiliating, but I backed down without a fight. After 2-3 years, I became 20-25cm taller than her and took my revenge.

Quote:
If so, did that make it easier on you?
No, it didn't make easier at all, because boys of her grade were all weak, and they all were much smaller than her. And in my grade 8-9 she couldn't beat stronger boys of my grade who already started their growth spurt. But she could beat me. No matter I was a bit younger than boys in my grade, I was still 8grader or 9grader. And she was just damned 6grader and 7grader.

Added after 44 minutes:

Quote:
I really got a kick out of a similar period watching my neighbor girl wrestling and fighting with boys. I was older than her and she couldn't beat me, but she was really proud of being stronger and tougher than the kids her age. She could slam their arms down at arm wrestling or pin any of them at will no matter how hard they fought back, and she always made it clear that she was stronger, tougher, better than boys.
Well, when I was in grade 7 (12+ yo), we had 23 girls in my class and only 7 boys. 6 girls in my class were taller than ANY boy, and stronger too. Some girls were the same size as boys and some were weaker than any boy. The shortest girls were the same height as shortest boy, but weaker. Average girl was about the same size as boy or a maybe a bit taller. It was the peak of girls' power.

Those 6 tall girls could outrun us boys, they often beat boys in fights and made them submit. We often played basketball in PE lessons, a team of all 7 boys against a team of 7 girls. Girls won very often. If the team had at least 2 of those 6 tall girls, the girls won. They won other sports too.

In grade 9 (14yo) all girls suddenly became very small and weak. Even the tallest of them were smaller than us now. It seemed very unusual then. Very recently they were so formidable and beat us in everything, and suddenly they became so fragile.

For example one girl in my grade 7 named Natalia, was 5-7cm taller than me. She also usually wore high heels or platforms, so she looked 13-16cm taller. When I walked behind her, her ass was at the level of my stomach. She was already quite curvy at the time. I felt inferior when I was close to her, she was a really curvy feminine girly-girl of my age, and she was so powerful physically. When we were arguing, she could just come close to me with a defiant look. I saw her hips at the level of my belly and her small breasts a bit lower than my chin. I always gave in to her. She didn't even need to beat boys, we knew we are smaller. In my grade 9 she was much smaller than me even in her heels!

My neighbor girl at that time wanted to become my girlfriend, she was about the same height as me and the same strength. She said that if we get married in the future, I won't be able to beat her. In grade 10, I was already 20 + cm taller than her, lol.

Added after 39 minutes:

Quote:
It seems your sister was really strong and tough
Well, after I passed her, she had to accept her new position. However she discovered my fetish several years after via my browser history. She was university student at the time and we still lived together. She never told me directly that she discovered it. But she sometimes tried to take advantage of it. I don't know what exactly she understood about my fetish, but I think she realized enough. Including I read many stories about brothers and sisters. It's my fault that I didn't take care of the browser history, but it was already too late.

She was already much smaller and weaker, but it looked like she tried to get upper hand just psychologically. Of course she didn't try to fight me. Since she was weaker, her only weapon was she was a female. And I had no girlfriend at the moment. I guess she tried to learn how to push my buttons to dominate me psychologically. Maybe she was trying to find an easy way to bend me to her will, lol. She really tried for a while, but finally she failed

Last edited by Valeron; 29-Nov-20 at 22:56.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:

Tags
family wrestling, real life, sister vs brother