Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-20, 01:36
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

I noticed I missed some questions, I'll try to answer them

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It sounds like you were lucky to avoid most fights with the bigger, stronger girls.
I often had friendly tussles with one of them. Many semi-friendly minifights with another one. Another two preferred to intimidate me with their menacing look without fights, I wasn't actually their main target. Though they liked to beat some nerds like Andrey (I have already given examples earlier). The remaining two weren't warlike at all.

So yes, I was lucky to avoid real troubles with them. Some guys weren't that lucky.

There were also 2 girls in my grade 7 who were not tall, average height, but very fat and hopelessly out of shape. They were a bit shorter than me, but heavier than any boy, and they could beat most of boys at that age, using only their overwhelming weight superiority. All boys and most girls were about 40kg or 40+ kg at the time, and they were 64kg, and barely bigger than 1.5m (5'1'' or so). It seemed a gigantic weight to us then. One of them was very kind and didn't fight at all, and another one was very stupid fat pig bitch from a dysfunctional family. She had the worst temper in the whole class, she was terribly envious, and she constantly had conflicts with everyone around her.

She was especially envious of intelligent students who were way better than her, no matter boys or girls. This constantly manifested itself in her behavior in the worst possible way. But she didn't like other people either.

I was constantly a victim of her black envy too and regularly had problems with her. A couple of times she beat and humiliated me in front of the whole class. She was waaaaaaaay stronger. But I was not afraid of her at all and resisted as fiercely as I could. And I insulted her too. My only feeling for her was contempt. And the whole class cheered for me looking at my beating, so it didn't even damage my reputation, but on the contrary, improved it.

She looked very unattractive so nobody even perceived her as a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you mind describing a fight that you did have with one of these girls?
I described the most interesting example in my story "Russian Amazons", chapter 13. I quote from there:
Quote:
It’s the girl named Marina, the tallest and strongest girl of my grade.

I think I have to tell more about this girl here. We lived in the same big building in the city, more than 100 meters apart (it was an ordinary new ten-story building with 200 flats and more than 600 inhabitants). She was the tallest girl and much taller than any boy in our grade. Now she is an adult woman and her height is about 180 - 183 cm. She is normal slender woman now and she was slender girl at the time, however being the tallest kid in the grade made her the strongest too at that age. Even at 10 (our 5th grade) she was about 155 – 157cm (5 – 7 cm bigger than me), and after that the girls grew faster than the guys, so she was about 170 – 172cm at 12yo (7th grade), about 14cm bigger than me and much bigger than any boy and girl. She was invincible in basketball games, no matter against boys or girls; and she could run faster than any kid. She was quite beautiful and she had clearly visible breasts during our 7th grade, and people said she was almost a woman among us children.

She was kind and funny and we always got along well. We both knew who is physically superior, and she liked to emphasize her height/strength advantage over me, but it was all in a joking manner. Shortly before that summer, in May 2000, she even made me dance with her at a school disco. When I say “she made me” I literally mean this. The DJ turned on some fun song, if I remember correctly it was Aqua “Barbie girl”, as Marina came to me and said “go dance together!” I refused because I was quite shy, and also I was embarrassed because she would dwarf me. However she just grabbed my hands and brought me to the center of the hall using her brute force, so that I felt even more embarrassed.

By then, girls began to visit my dreams more and more, and Marina was there very often. We usually wrestled, she straddled me and kept me helpless in different positions.
I have to add one funny detail here. One of my girl classmates , who witnessed this, later said something like: "Beware, today she forced you to dance with her, and tomorrow she will force you into the women's toilet with her." This remark was daaaaaaamn humiliating and pierced my very heart, so I couldn't forget this for a long, long time.
The girl who said this was very kind, our mutual friend, and she said it out of friendly intentions, but I was fucking embarrassed.

This incident and the words of this girl influenced me so strongly that later I even had wet dreams in which Marina dragged me to the women's toilet. It sounds ridiculous, but it shows how important little things are at this age.

Added after 1 19 minutes:

Quote:
What is it about these stories of your school days that still grabs you the most today?
There were quite a lot of them, I gave one of them above.

Another of those 6 tall strong girls named Lena (Elena as adult). For a long time she was my deskmate. In Russia, all school desks are designed for 2 people sitting side by side in 99% of cases. So we were sitting together at the desk for 2 years in most lessons (grade 5-6). She was quite good personality (and she still is), we get along well, and we always had semi-friendly tussles too.

In 6-7 grade she was 5cm taller and stronger than me. She beat some guys, for example Andrey. But she didn’t hit me, she was just having fun. For example, she pushed my chair with her foot and pushed me out from behind the desk along with the chair. And I couldn't go back, she was too strong for me. She repeated this from time to time, not during lessons, but during breaks, when there were no teachers. She also always liked to mention that she is taller and bigger than me, and therefore she owns more than half of the desk. She measured for herself about 55% -60% of the desk and said that it belongs to her. She wouldn't let me put my books, notebooks and pens on "her" part. I always said it was unfair, but she had her girl power as an argument, so I was powerless to change that. But overall, our relationship was good. Some nerd guys (like Andrey, the headmaster's son) suffered a lot more from her, she literally wrestle him down.

One day he annoyed her (I don't remember how exactly), and she wrestled him down in front of the whole class and pinned him with her chair. She straddled him and pressed the chair to his chest and neck until he apologized. All kids laughed at him as usual. She made him say something like "I'm sorry" (Я больше не буду, it literally means "I promise not to annoy you anymore"). He was embarrassed, but he used to it, he was always bullied by boys and girls. He was nerd, but overweight and stronger than me, so at the moment I was fascinated. I watched it with trepidation and I realized how really strong this girl was. I realized that I was very lucky that we got along with her.

In grade 9 she was already so much smaller than me, and smaller than my 7grader sister, so it was really amazing. She was so powerful 2 years ago and so weak now.

Most of my grade 7 I had another girl deskmate named Lola, half-Russian half-Uzbek origin, very cheerful and very beautiful girl. She had a crush on me and she was much more comfortable for me than Lena. She was a bit smaller than me in grade 5-6 and she caught me up in grade 7, but not passed me, and she was about the same strength as me, so she could beat some weak boys, but not strong and average boys. She was a very good actress, she could act as strong-willed girl and could act as submissive, as the case may be.

On the very first day she became my deskmate she tried to get the upper hand right away and give me orders, in a very confident tone. She wasn't that real sort of dominant bitch, though I could say she is a natural leader, and that's all. I suppose she decided to just try it, and if I obeyed her, it would just be more comfortable for her. I wasn't too strong boy, so why not. She gave her orders with a great confidence and strong will, but I immediately said she is not my owner and she should go fuck herself. And she immediately fell in love with me. I was very surprised at this metamorphosis. As a result, she was a very comfortable classmate for me.

What would happen if I just played along with her? Well, obviously, then she would not have fallen in love with me, and vice versa, she would have turned me into her subordinate boy for the entire 7th grade. She was quite psychologically gifted and loved different experiments. Damn it, she even experimented trying to control some guys sexually in 7th grade, including me. But here I am afraid to break the rules of the forum and I will not mention the details. If anyone is interested you can PM me. She didn’t actually do anything illegal or anything like that. She was just a good psychologist and experimentator.

Last edited by Valeron; 07-Dec-20 at 01:48.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-24, 18:25
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

We Can Do It Re: Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

Thanks for the story!I also struggled with my younger sisters more than once.Where I lost more often.
Old 03-Jan-24, 18:39
Points: 706, Level: 10 Points: 706, Level: 10 Points: 706, Level: 10
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola teslimov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the story!I also struggled with my younger sisters more than once.Where I lost more often.

Like I said, I must be the only mixed wrestling fan with an athletic younger sister who never wrestled her, lol.
Shame on me!
Old 03-Jan-24, 19:31
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just wonder how many guys are here cause they lost to their sisters, cause we seem to be a pretty large club.
That's why I am here. I had a 5 1/2 years older sister and a slightly younger sister. The youngest was obsessed with wrestling and pinning me down. If she caught me on the floor watching tv, snoozing, doing homework or reading she would pounce almost daily for years. With all that experience she got super good at the schoolgirlpin her favourite goto move. Usually one on one but if her friends were round she would teach them how to pin me. I pretended I hated it but I think she knew I loved it as did she

Added after 7 minutes:

pinned and shamed for real

Being the middle child with a much older sister and a slightly younger one meant I had a very interesting childhood. My older sister could pin me easy such were her size and physical advantages. My younger sister was allowed by me to pin me or I was made by the eldest to let her pin me.

It was to teach her to defend herself at first but she really enjoyed pinning her big bro down. I had noticed how her technique was getting better with practice and although I knew I could escape if I wanted or needed to. Sis was making it more challenging.

If I was on a sofa or a bed she had all the advantages and as I was around 16 or 17 she could now keep me down but not on a hard floor or on the grass but that was about to change much to my surprise and embarrassment. The athletics training and dance classes was increasing her strength and confidence and one monday evening after dance class she made her move.

I was laid on the carpet watching tv when she launched her regular weekly ambush attack. Pouncing on my back sat astride me. My arms dragged back and then pushed awkwardly and painfully up my back til I yelped out an “ARGHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOO” Snarling in my ear I was offered a deal I could roll over voluntarily and let her get the pin on me or she would just torque on my arm til I submitted either way it WAS going to happen she warned. If I obeyed she would pin nice if I resisted there would be nasty consequences with her unique portfolio of tortures and tormenting.

I took the easy option and sis slowly rolled me over onto my back. Not trusting me she kept the hold on my arm and skilfully unfolded my arm where her raised knee was already waiting to trap it. Her other planted knee simply slid over my grounded arm then her raised knee trapped my other arm and she had executed a classic schoolgirlpin on me. I did not say it but she was very impressive how easily she pinned my arms under her knees. Adjusting her above the knee skirt she slid higher up locking in a very secure high riding pin

Her lower shins covered my arms and she pushed her skirt hem down under my chin then scooted til her crotch rested snug up to my chin and her thighs tightly framed my face. As incredibly humiliating as it was I did like those pins the best. I went through the usual routine of allowing her an unchallenged pin as showing such skills I felt deserved it.

We chewed that fat of the day what we had done etc and general chit chat. Sis was nice and relaxed and as dominated as I was I was as relaxed as I could be with her weight sat astride my neck and chest. Announcing she was bored she broke her promise and started on me with her mean moves.

I protested and warned her I would get out of it and pin her down if she did not stop. I was goaded with a “COME ON THEN TRY GET OUT OF IT”

I was all tensed up ready. Warning her one more torture and the pin was game over. Sis ignored my threats and knuckle drilled on my temples. I tried to sit up with her on my neck and lifted us both a few inches but she just pushed a palm into my forehead and down I went. I widened my feet and planted them and tried to turn to my left and then to my right. Pulling my wrists out from under her knees she used my arms almost like skis and I was actually enjoying the challenge.

I thrust up trying to bump her off but she just widened her straddle on me and jammed into my adams apple and made me gasp and choke some making me clench my teeth to breath n snarl “Come on Gaz is that all you have got weakling” I was still calm but now flung up my legs this move almost always worked but not this time as she swooped down her hair tickling my face..

I was moving us around but not making any inroads. I was not worried but she had a steely look of determination on her face her face scowling as she cold stared down at me “You cant get out of it can you hahahhahahah” I was getting frustrated and annoyed at her smug tone. It was time to unseat the cocky brat I thought so I just began doing a frenzy of struggle moves. Twisting and turning. Thrusting up and sending up my legs. Then trying to power lift her knees off the floor so I could topple her off me sideways.

She ruffled my hair and was really verbally trashing me her confidence really high and she looked like she believed she could keep me down. A seismic shift in our pindown relationship as she was threatening to pin me down for real fair and square. I was desperate to avoid that I liked being pinned on my terms but now was on the brink of pinned on her terms and vulnerable to her.

I was very warm and sweaty from all the resistance but she was not even slightly out of breath even adjusting her hair and straightening her skirt just for effect to show how effortless it was getting for her. She rowed my wrists back under her knees and whispered “Right where were we...ah yes the temples” As annoying and patronising as it was I must admit it was kinda cool too of her doing that.
Shuffling her arse making herself comfortable as I lay wedged in her thighs under her arse.

I was now almost resigned to being in an unescapeable schoolgirlpin by her for the very first time and she knew it too she knew she had got me pinned for real as she pinched my cheeks and doing a baby voice “awwww….poor gazzywazzy can’t get out of it can you awwwww poor baby is all pinned down” I hated that voice so I kneed up into her back which angered her “hey watch it or I will nut you” as she shook a fist above my nose. I knew she was being jokey as her tongue was playfully out. “do you admit I have got you down and you can’t escape it if so GIVE….IN….SUBMIT!!!!”

My forehead was all sweaty and hair matted and I was coughing as her weight was starting to take its toll on me. The very mean arse bounces followed “bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy had enough yet ?” I was coughing a lot now and gasping in air. I tried to turn my head to threaten a thigh bite but she had answers for all my moves and clamped her thighs tight prodding me ion the nose and calling me a bad boy for trying to bite. Followed by some nose flicks

It must have been 20-30 minutes but she was in no rush to get off me it was her first REAL pin where as I could not escape and she was making the most of it and making it last until I had no choice but to submit to her. My male pride stopped me giving her that satisfaction. Now the bicep rolls with her shins and the arse bounces with knuckle drills. She poured it on and eventually she broke me and I whimpered “ok ok I give in I give in”

I was made to submit too and then had to admit I could really not escape and admit my struggles were real and failed. My arms were numb and I was very dishevelled. There was no doubt about it she had just beaten her big bro for the first time and every chance she had after that she sat on me. As I slept sunbathed chilled, read the newspaper, watched tv or turned my back on her

Last edited by wakeyleeds; 03-Jan-24 at 19:30.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-24, 19:39
Points: 773, Level: 10 Points: 773, Level: 10 Points: 773, Level: 10

That must have been devastating....
Old 21-Mar-24, 20:10
Points: 706, Level: 10 Points: 706, Level: 10 Points: 706, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by geancl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That must have been devastating....

Which one of these?

Tags
family wrestling, real life, sister vs brother