Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-20, 15:05
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts
Default Re: Twitter Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't want to get political so I won't. But let's just say I'm not a hypocrite and it's important for me to not support a madman.

Speaking of madman, why so angry? What did I ever do to you? I hope whatever is bothering you, you recover from. Your anger doesn't hurt me, it hurts you. I still love you my friend.
"I'm going to go for a walk on this beautiful London evening and never think of this fool the rest of the day."

"One of the reasons I left NY and moved to England, was the political strife in America. Terrible political leaders on both sides, caused me to lose faith in my city, my country."

"Critical minds are shunned in America. You're either a democrat or a republican. And this is why we are dying. I'm so sad that I had to move. But I made the right choice. "

"I left NY and moved oversees"

"Yes. I was so excited moving to London "

These are just some snippets from your recent posts. I am not angry with you I am glad you left America.

I'm done replying on this matter as it is off topic back to Twitter drama.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 12-Jul-20, 17:12
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I didn't deny I've made it clear I left NY. I'm clearly very upset with leaving the place I love. I don't know why this has ruined your day but my apologies I didn't mean to offend or hurt you. I'm sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 21:29
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-Goddess Anat also Chimes in, saying she also has a policy against this. She'll send everyone an email when they book, explaining it's not allowed. If they ignore that, they lose their deposit

-Megan responds to a guy, saying "we never know if anyone is dangerous, it's not personal. It really isn't" .

This isn't a RANT. She has a very good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just need to add my two cents to this. I have done many sessions over many years and have always not only gotten along great with the ladies I’ve wrestled, but I’ve respected their wishes.

Let’s start with staying at the same hotel. I think if the wrestler tells you beforehand where they are staying and specifically asks you to stay in a different hotel, you should respect that. But my experience has often been that you don’t know where they are staying until after the session has been booked. So, for instance, if I saw that Megan Jones was going to be in Dallas and I booked with her, my experience has been I don’t find out the specific place until after the deposit has been sent. What would I be to do, then, if I’d booked that hotel previously? Also, what if I am on a work convention and staying at the hotel for that reason, but want to do a session.

I think in a place like Vegas or New York, where there are tons of hotels and it’s easy to get between them, I don’t think that request presents a huge problem. But if a sessionette is in a spot where there aren’t a lot of hotels around, it could present a problem for the client.

As for people lurking by their rooms, I again don’t do that. I text 2-3 minutes ahead of the session time, at 12:57 for a 1 p.m. session, say, and tell them I’m headed up. I think that’s just fair and polite.

BUT there are some people who aren’t lurking, but who are very nervous about being late. We’ve seen many threads or complaints from the ladies about guys who are late. So some of these guys hang around before the time to make sure they’re not late.

I want to emphasize that I always follow the rules set by the sessionette and if I find any too disagreeable, I won’t session with them. I’ve sessioned with both Megan and Anat, and Anat is one of my favorites. I’ve sessioned with her many, many times and she’s an awesome person to session with.

I get that as a sessionette, you never know who is walking through that door, and so safety is a concern. And I always WANT my session lady to respect my privacy and show discretion. So I get why they don’t want people hanging outside their doors.

But I think they need to deal with each situation as it comes and not make a blanket policy of canceling a session and keeping a deposit.
Also a valid point, but it's important to know the policy of that specific provider. With Megan, you know that this will happen so your options are fall in line, lose a deposit or book someone else.
Old 12-Jul-20, 21:54
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I've never seen anyone actually mention this in an email exchange (or any other policies: except that Megan did say "no touching"), I don't think it becomes an issue normally. You can expect Megan to react the way she does to anything that upsets her, whether you believe this is reasonable or over the top. Like I said, the one time I stayed in the same hotel, the session girl didn't care. In fact, she approached me the next morning at breakfast, and we went out to dinner later. I understand why it can make people feel uncomfortable. I do think you're already exposing yourself to some risk by sessioning with 5-10 guys in a day and they all know what hotel and room you're staying in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 23:26
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This isn't a RANT. She has a very good point.
GoddessAnat never went on a rant. Megan jones however, did because she as per usual likes to go on a spree of anger, vent, or insult clients or overreact to certain situations. She herself also says she is pissed off:. With that said, I have my own counterpoint(s) to MJ's videos & i'll discuss why I don't agree with the point/arguments

1. I've had over 30+ sessions overall. Never once in emails or contact, does the subject of where the client stays, (me in this case) ever been brought up by her. Usually when discussing sessions, the main priorities have been
A. Price/Session Length
B. Location of the session
C. Time to start
D. Contents of the session

The location is handled in a few ways. The SW has a specific place to host. She might host at her own hotel. Or she might come to the hotel that I(the client) booked, for a few hrs. Never once from sessioning(I've seen Kordelia Devonshire, Ashley Wildcat, Tyler Dare, Lia Labowe, Nikki Fierce, Jennifer Thomas, etc) did they ever bring this up and warn before hand to not book the same hotel they are located in.

2. While she has her own viewpoints. This doesn't take into account that a client who really wants to do something dangerous or be a creep, doesn't need to book the same hotel as the session wrestler. He simply needs to have the session, and then stalk her right after. Most hotels lack strictness when it comes to guests. Guests have the ability to hang in lobbies, roam around in hall ways and wait near rooms. With the biggest risk being cleaning staff around(which most probably won't care)

3. I'll unfortunately play devils advocate and say that a client booking a hotel at the same location of the session wrestler would arguably pose a lesser risk to her. Not only is the client paying with his OWN money, but Hotels typically require the paying customer to hand over ID and they have access to that customers personal info. In the event a customer who books at a hotel, decides to do some fuck shit

A. He can be kicked out. Hotels do have the right to kick out guests and stalking a session wrestler and presenting a danger to her can certainly fit that. Even if he's not kicked out, he can be warned or banned entirely.

B. If he's still doing fuck shit and the hotel isn't doing shit, the police can always come. Of course this has it's own complications and all. But it still is an option, worse case scenario and however good or bad it may be

C. He'd be exposed and put on the timewasters list, or have his info put on social media. Something Megan Jones and many other people have done with dangerous clients

Point is: a dangerous client who doesn't book the hotel can still do the same actions, and then leave/get away if he's caught. A customer who books a hotel already has a lot of risks because he's given the hotel his personal info, and appropriate action can be taken.

Book the same hotel of a session wrestler. Not book the same hotel of a session wrestler. Determined, creepy people won't be deterred by either. The best way to avoid someone creepy to be honest, is to not give them your hotel info. And this is easier said than done because even the most sophisticated person online can be a huge idiot IRL

4.I personally don't think a client booking the same hotel of a wrestler is the biggest deal in the world. For one: It's that clients own money. He can spend it where he wants and no other person can force him what to do/ not to do with his money.

Two: It makes things more convenient. A Session Wrestler can call/text the client to come up. The client will come up(within a matter of minutes) , session starts. Session Ends. Level headed mature people know that this is a business arrangement and to not overstep their boundaries. If you want to ask to hang out with the session wrestler you can ask. But if she says no you drop it and as the client you don't do any dumb shit .

Meanwhile if a client is traveling to a hotel

-Rush hr and being late is a potential factor. Which hurts both parties and wastes time on both. If the client is late, he'll lose time and if the SW is really strict: will still have to pay the same amount of money for a shorter session.

- It inconveniences the SW because she can still have other sessions booked. And some session wrestlers book back to back hrs. If she's feeling nice, she can still have the client come in and reduce the cost of the session. But then doing so will cost her money. Money she would have gained if he was on time

-If he books his own hotel and travels to another hotel that the SW stays it: It can be a good while before he comes to their hotel because some hotels/locations can have large situational differences between them such as distance

I've been in the same hotels as session wrestlers and it has never once been an issue. There hasn't been an overstep of boundaries. After the session I am either in my room for the rest of the night. Or I go out and do my own thing. And if the situation occurred where I did see a SW in a hotel(after the session) I would simply wave hi/bye. Or have a very small talk and go on my way . Like what normal adults actually do.

Now if you are explicitly told before hand to not book a room at her hotel.
.then while you have every legal right to still do so...she has every right to terminate and end the session or prevent it from happening

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 13-Jul-20 at 04:18.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 23:40
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I totally understand the concerns about guys staying in the same hotel. I did this for one of my first matches since I was traveling and it just seemed more convenient to me to not have to deal with parking and difficulty getting around the hotel (since many elevators require key cards). Rookie mistake but I knew I had no interest in hanging around her room or running into them in common areas. I like privacy as well and would not have talked to her in public.

For what it’s worth, the woman knew I was staying there and didn’t seem to care. While I was completely safe and meant no intrusion at all, I see now that it would have been better to avoid that situation entirely.
Old 13-Jul-20, 01:23
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't want to get political so I won't. But let's just say I'm not a hypocrite and it's important for me to not support a madman.

Speaking of madman, why so angry? What did I ever do to you? I hope whatever is bothering you, you recover from. Your anger doesn't hurt me, it hurts you. I still love you my friend.
When did you move? Am I mistaken in who you are?
Old 13-Jul-20, 03:52
Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headscissorfan82 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly, shes getting a bit much.

Right from when covid started, she was complaining about cancellations and threatening to up her rates.

Then she gets mad because clients are canceling dates or no-showing in Texas which is like the hottest spot for covid 19. If you turned om the news at all the past two weeks
Now getting upset at clients who are going to be staying at the same hotel, even if there's multiple floors and rooms, acting all jayz and beyonce with her bookings. People travel and get beat up by her shouldn't have to deal with that. They're already paying a half a grand an hour.

There's a difference between acting dominant and acting like a prima Donna. I hope someone pulls her aside and intervenes her recent behavior.
Her reputation has taken a hit, she literally went into a Covid hotspot, and she was only there for Thursday and part of Friday.

She's venting her own frustration, that client she was complaining about was probably her only client during that entire trip (she's trying to do damage control because she looks bush league)

Last edited by geforce789; 13-Jul-20 at 03:59.
Old 13-Jul-20, 05:28
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
GoddessAnat never went on a rant. Megan jones however, did because she as per usual likes to go on a spree of anger, vent, or insult clients or overreact to certain situations. She herself also says she is pissed off:. With that said, I have my own counterpoint(s) to MJ's videos & i'll discuss why I don't agree with the point/arguments

1. I've had over 30+ sessions overall. Never once in emails or contact, does the subject of where the client stays, (me in this case) ever been brought up by her. Usually when discussing sessions, the main priorities have been
A. Price/Session Length
C. Time to start

The location is handled in a few ways. The SW has a specific place to host. She might host at her own hotel. Or she might come to the hotel that I(the client) booked, for a few hrs. Never once from sessioning(I've seen Kordelia Devonshire, Ashley Wildcat, Tyler Dare, Lia Labowe, Nikki Fierce, Jennifer Thomas, etc) did they ever bring this up and warn before hand to not book the same hotel they are located in.

2. While she has her own viewpoints. This doesn't take into account that a client who really wants to do something dangerous or be a creep, doesn't need to book the same hotel as the session wrestler. He simply needs to have the session, and then stalk her right after. Most hotels lack strictness when it comes to guests. Guests have the ability to hang in lobbies, roam around in hall ways and wait near rooms. With the biggest risk being cleaning staff around(which most probably won't care)

3. I'll unfortunately play devils advocate and say that a client booking a hotel at the same location of the session wrestler would arguably pose a lesser risk to her. Not only is the client paying with his OWN money, but Hotels typically require the paying customer to hand over ID and they have access to that customers personal info. In the event a customer who books at a hotel, decides to do some fuck shit

A. He can be kicked out. Hotels do have the right to kick out guests and stalking a session wrestler and presenting a danger to her can certainly fit that. Even if he's not kicked out, he can be warned or banned entirely.

B. If he's still doing fuck shit and the hotel isn't doing shit, the police can always come. Of course this has it's own complications and all. But it still is an option, worse case scenario and however good or bad it may be

C. He'd be exposed and put on the timewasters list, or have his info put on social media. Something Megan Jones and many other people have done with dangerous clients

Point is: a dangerous client who doesn't book the hotel can still do the same actions, and then leave/get away if he's caught. A customer who books a hotel already has a lot of risks because he's given the hotel his personal info, and appropriate action can be taken.

Book the same hotel of a session wrestler. Not book the same hotel of a session wrestler. Determined, creepy people won't be deterred by either. The best way to avoid someone creepy to be honest, is to not give them your hotel info. And this is easier said than done because even the most sophisticated person online can be a huge idiot IRL

4.I personally don't think a client booking the same hotel of a wrestler is the biggest deal in the world. For one: It's that clients own money. He can spend it where he wants and no other person can force him what to do/ not to do with his money.

Two: It makes things more convenient. A Session Wrestler can call/text the client to come up. The client will come up(within a matter of minutes) , session starts. Session Ends. Level headed mature people know that this is a business arrangement and to not overstep their boundaries. If you want to ask to hang out with the session wrestler you can ask. But if she says no you drop it and as the client you don't do any dumb shit .

-Rush hr and being late is a potential factor. Which hurts both parties and wastes time on both. If the client is late, he'll lose time and if the SW is really strict: will still have to pay the same amount of money for a shorter session.

- It inconveniences the SW because she can still have other sessions booked. And some session wrestlers book back to back hrs. If she's feeling nice, she can still have the client come in and reduce the cost of the session. But then doing so will cost her money. Money she would have gained if he was on time

-If he books his own hotel and travels to another hotel that the SW stays it: It can be a good while before he comes to their hotel because some hotels/locations can have large situational differences between them such as distance

I've been in the same hotels as session wrestlers and it has never once been an issue. There hasn't been an overstep of boundaries. After the session I am either in my room for the rest of the night. Or I go out and do my own thing. And if the situation occurred where I did see a SW in a hotel(after the session) I would simply wave hi/bye. Or have a very small talk and go on my way . Like what normal adults actually do.

.then while you have every legal right to still do so...she has every right to terminate and end the session or prevent it from happening
Consider the source. This is a woman who just exposed her Twitter a big part of her business to a huge flag risk for sharing someone's personal information cause he was annoying her. Utterly idiotic. Personally I just don't believe her. She threw away $800 solely cause the guy stayed at the same hotel? Who does that? She couldn't insist he stay at another hotel? She couldn't have moved hotels herself? She would have still been at a big profit if she did. Pure speculation on my part but I wouldn't rule out he mentioned he was staying at the same hotel Megan snapped (read this thread she does that) and he told her no session. Just a theory. Otherwise why so upset? You elected to turn down the money. Either way greed is very unattractive.

The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 05:54
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geforce789 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her reputation has taken a hit, she literally went into a Covid hotspot, and she was only there for Thursday and part of Friday.

She's venting her own frustration, that client she was complaining about was probably her only client during that entire trip (she's trying to do damage control because she looks bush league)
This is why I'm glad I don't have to choose between a really great event and promotion opportunity and not flying to Vegas from NYC in a pandemic to wrestle people from all over the world. I was dragging my heels
knowing I'd end up having to back out probably this week, but I'm happy JT made the decision for us.

I'm taking one session a week (maximum) now at home and it is honestly stressful enough. I can't imagine being on tour right now.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:

A. Price/Session Length
C. Time to start

Well said. And someone also asked isn't this supposed to be fun. YES.

This is not an easy job. There are all sorts of roadblocks people don't see, but when the joy is gone, so am I. There is no point working this hard at something that doesn't bring joy.

And I really love my job.

Last edited by theDommeKat; 13-Jul-20 at 05:54.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter